Bloodmanor putting his stomach and mind to work

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Big shoutout to Azoth and HPS for this double company log hookup. I must say this is a really intesting stack to log from 2 companies that will be on everyone’s mouth in the near future. Now let’s talk products in no particular order

Glycoshield

Glycøshield represents the pinnacle of a multi purpose weight management & nutrient partitioning product. Not only is Glycøshield a clinically dosed nutrient partitioner & glucose disposal agent, it also includes clinically studied and trademarked ingredients that have been shown in studies to boost metabolism, prevent excess fat gain & blood sugar spikes, prevent & reverse type 2 diabetes, lower bad cholesterol, act as an anti inflammatory & more.
The results you will see when using Glycøshield will be entirely dependent on the type of diet and nutrition protocol you follow, primarily based on the amount of carbohydrates you typically consume with each meal.

Azoth nootropic 2.0

If you're looking for peak performance and productivity that will last you all day, AZOTH is specifically designed for you. Unlike other mainstream products, AZOTH won't give you a short burst of energy followed by a crash. Rather, AZOTH will provide you with long-term focus, energy, and will also crush any rises in stress, reduce feelings of anxiety and depression, and will optimize your feeling of well-being that will last for hours.

​ Better yet, AZOTH is created with patented ingredients designed to prevent you from crashing and from building any tolerance. This means that your first dose is as effective as your last dose and you won't feel any headaches, jitters, or withdrawals commonly found with caffeinated products. Consistent use may permanently reduce adrenal fatigue, depression, anxiety, and increase sense of wellbeing. All of this is accomplished in just 1-3 capsules a day. AZOTH is an all-in-one nootropic designed to turn you into a productivity powerhouse. ​

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Products used today

Glycoshield 3 pills with breakfast -zero with lunch - dinner will prob be 2 pills
Azoth 0 will start using it first thing tomorrow morning

Today was one of those days when you wake up all beat up lol. I have been on a slow cut for a while and starting to stay sore longer and feel weaker. So on the way to work all I wanted was carbs and luckily I had Glycoshield in my big. I went to my local New York bagel store and saw they had avacado cream cheese and bacon cheddar cream cheese so what does a 6’4 230 lb guy do I get both each on a whole wheat everything bagel lol.
I dosed 3 pills with my coffee and continued to devour these 2 bagels. I must say usually after all those carbs I feel bloated as fuk. But not at all it was amazing. A hour later I felt like I my stomach was empty even though I was not hungry just no feeling of boost truly amazing.
I worked for 6 hours then I hit the work gym

2B22516F-3197-478D-AABF-AFA39DE44A9A.jpeg

B9F4F1EF-78BD-4421-B808-C1B94BDCE9DA.jpeg

Not the best but for lunch time and makes it easy to work I get the job done. Today was chest and tris but feeling like crap I did a ****ty workout to get it in and will do a upper body tomorrow to make up for it.

Lunch then was 16oz of baked chicken with zucchini,tomatoes and artichoke hearts.
Dinner will be turkey meat tacos

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will be talking about the products more here
Saved!!! For edit

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Who wants to post THE copy paste with all the names :)

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How many weeks are you planning on using/logging GlycoShield?

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How many weeks are you planning on using/logging GlycoShield?
Till it runs out lol
I change my carbs daily to how I feel so may use it once a day or 3

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hairygrandpa rtmilburn alphagainz SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Tank999 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 rtmilburn alphagainz justhere4comm matt8483 nostrum420 mmorso HIT4ME thebigt Dirty Dan Bmac63095 TNlifting BEAST73 Tank999 BloodManor angcd3 habajaba mmorso cwages DemntedCowboy lukehayd BloodManor Rocket3015 Oconns28 jalfrey bloodnthunder jtmass Martyfnemec Chasingtails user567 Whisky MrKleen73 stacy1212 chemjr

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Done! And in

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That would be SFreed he’s the official keeper of the scroll
hairygrandpa rtmilburn alphagainz SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Tank999 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 rtmilburn alphagainz justhere4comm matt8483 nostrum420 mmorso HIT4ME thebigt Dirty Dan Bmac63095 TNlifting BEAST73 Tank999 BloodManor angcd3 habajaba mmorso cwages DemntedCowboy lukehayd BloodManor Rocket3015 Oconns28 jalfrey bloodnthunder jtmass Martyfnemec Chasingtails user567 Whisky MrKleen73 stacy1212 chemjr
Dilly Dilly!

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Till it runs out lol
I change my carbs daily to how I feel so may use it once a day or 3
Are you striving for any specific goal whilst running GlycoShield, fat loss, recomp etc?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome in on this!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In! Nice work gym. we dont have crap.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In! Nice work gym. we dont have crap.
Most of the officers here donated a couple hundred bucks and took over a spare room. I’m trying to make room now for a squat rack since that’s all that’s missing

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday was a crazy day and did not work out. Kept a old lady alive during a diabetic shock and heart attack till EMS took over. Today I have swim with the kids and Tae kwon do so no gym

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was a crazy day and did not work out. Kept a old lady alive during a diabetic shock and heart attack till EMS took over. Today I have swim with the kids and Tae kwon do so no gym
Awesome man!!

Euclides

Euclides

Board Sponsor
Awards
Subbed! Looking forward to this!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Back at it today
Just down 3 Azoth and about to get my study on

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you or the kids doing the taekwondo?

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you or the kids doing the taekwondo?
Me and my son
I have done karate, Kung fu and BJJ before. Plus I was the defensive tactics instructor for my police force

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Me and my son
I have done karate, Kung fu and BJJ before. Plus I was the defensive tactics instructor for my police force
Cool! My daughter just started in November and now she wants me to start too. I'm happy just getting to go back in the back room and use their weights and lift while she's doing it. Lol!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Me and my son
I’m very happy to have a LEO logging this. I have a CJ minor and was actually offered a position with a department after a college internship but had ended up moving away to start my masters and coach college football. Was very close to being a brother in blue! We should look into adding a LEO discount.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m very happy to have a LEO logging this. I have a CJ minor and was actually offered a position with a department after a college internship but had ended up moving away to start my masters and coach college football. Was very close to being a brother in blue! We should look into adding a LEO discount.
That would bring in some sales - I know of a lot of military and Leo who buy from service discount sites

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been super busy sorry I usually uodate more often

First few day thoughts
Been studying decently but I need to buckle down more. It’s more of a time issue than a lazyness issue lol
Taking 3 pills 30 minutes pre studying
What I have noticed - even though it’s caffeine free the stims still give you a good boost and I am staying zoned in with my mandarin studies. Usually I say dream after 20 mins but not lately so that’s a huge bonus. Most focus supps take a while to notice anything but I have been feeling it since first dose

The shield has been coming in handy since my diet sucked the last 3 days. My carbs have been higher than I usually have and it’s all been fast digesting carbs like potatoes and white rice. What I have noticed is zero bloat and that’s huge. Plus a big bonus is no heartburn type feeling that I get from certain gda’s
This is gonna be a fun few weeks coming up with this killer stack.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
I’m on this log, excited to see how ours compare. Uh hem..... logs, that is, how our logs compare

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice "work gym" for sure, yes, get that power-rack, can probably find a Craigslist deal.
And thanks for all you do, police, armed forces, fireman, 1st responders, etc. The real heroes.
(Not the ***** athlete millionaires who crap all over them).

Nice job...

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 days with no lifting is frustrating , been a insane week

Atleast I have been keeping up with my diet and studying
Today was a high carb day so had 2 bagels for breakfast with 4 eggs - took 3 glycoshield prior and it felt like I barely ate at all. No bloat and felt great throughout the morning
Lunch was cauliflower rice with veggies and pork - decided to save glycoshield for dinner which will be turkey meatballs and whole wheat pasta

Studying today was cram as many words as I can into my memory bank and see what sticks. I like doing heavy vocab at times because you find funny words that make you remember them especially with Azoth backing me up. My focus was amazing and it was laser like when I was reading the characters.
Funny word today was twerking it translates to 电臀舞 diantunwu which is “electric butt dance” lol

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday was a great arms day and I feel like my pre carb meals don’t weigh me down anymore with glycoshield. I ate a hour pre with a cap and felt great during a crazy arms session and had a huge pump.
After work I popped my Azoth and went to TKD. I had to learn a new 10 step kata and plus work on my left leg with 3 different kicks and **** I’m sore. I was so focused and went so hard for the hour I’m exhausted right now. I did over 200 kicks with my left leg and 100 with my right
Waiting now to enter the dojo and do it all over again.
Hamstrings are hurting right now lol

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have the flu
Fml
2 days of fever shivers and aches and pains

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Take care of yourself man. Flu has been rough this year

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had it all of January. Dealt with it for two weeks before giving in and taking amoxicillin which immediately knocked it out but wreaked havoc on my stomach. Took about two weeks of being off the Amox to feel normal and regular again. Even with heavy dosing gut health and sportbiotic and fermented foods

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had it all of January. Dealt with it for two weeks before giving in and taking amoxicillin which immediately knocked it out but wreaked havoc on my stomach. Took about two weeks of being off the Amox to feel normal and regular again. Even with heavy dosing gut health and sportbiotic and fermented foods
Ugh trying to avoid that stuff

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I’m still stuck at home with the flu
Breakfast was a bagel and 2 glycoshield prior
Now taking Azoth and will try and study for the next few hours

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I’m still stuck at home with the flu
Breakfast was a bagel and 2 glycoshield prior
Now taking Azoth and will try and study for the next few hours
That sucks brother! hope you get to feeling better!