High Tech Superdrol log

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hello,

This will be my High tech superdrol Log.

My Age force Igf 1 log came to an abrupt stop, so I started this planned log 1 week earlier.

I will be also using OL Gherad1ne MK-677 at 10 mg per night. This will be about it in the supplement section other than pre workout.

Got 3 full bottles of superdrol and one with 21 caps remaining. So this log will last 2 and a half months.

2 cap per day

Starting weight is 229 at 26% bodyfat

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Final review

Ok so I did run the Hightech superdrol for 16 weeks straight and above you can see my before and after pics;

Stats a beginning was:
13/01/2018 229 at 25.9%= 169 lean
after
10/05/2018, 243 at 27%= 177 lean

So I gain a total of 14 pounds, 8 pounds of lean mass and 6 pounds of fat.

Impression: I was hoping to recomp a little more, I did not track my calorie intake but I don t think I eat a lot more than when I started, so it taught I might ended up staying at the same total bodyweight but loose some and add some muscles. Anyhow this is the way it goes.

I train with more volume and light weigh in the 10-15 reps range, as this is the advice when you are on cycle, more volume. Normally I train more heavy in the 6-10 reps range. I think my result might have been better if I did train in this range as I don't think this product is a real strong PH, but more a strong natty product, and the lower reps range could have been better.

Anyhow If I can keep these 8 new pounds of lean muscle on my reverse slow cut that would be nice. Keep in mind I am 40 year old been training for over 15 years, so 8 pound is not to bad also.

Libido during the cycle was of and on, meaning that sometime it was super high and sometime just normal, but not below normal.

Mood and energy where great.

I might run the same cycle in a couple of months or may try a different Hightech product, If high tech start producing it again.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello,

This will be my High tech superdrol Log.

My Age force Igf 1 log came to an abrupt stop, so I started this planned log 1 week earlier.

I will be also using OL Gherad1ne MK-677 at 10 mg per night. This will be about it in the supplement section other than pre workout.

Got 3 full bottles of superdrol and one with 21 caps remaining. So this log will last 2 and a half months.

2 cap per day

Starting weight is 229 at 26% bodyfat
Why did they shut down the log??

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. I'll get in on this!

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
sorry if im misunderstanding but are going to run one of the harshest oral roids for 10 weeks?

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sorry if im misunderstanding but are going to run one of the harshest oral roids for 10 weeks?
Nah he's running the crappy Andro junk that hi-tech made and used the names of the PH original compounds for marketing hype. In other words, not OG Superdrol.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nah he's running the crappy Andro junk that hi-tech made and used the names of the PH original compounds for marketing hype. In other words, not OG Superdrol.
Follow along my result might be good

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
OK I did not train last night,

Tonight just did chest and back p90x workout

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok time for and update.

It has been a bit over a month and here what I have to report:

Increase in pump and fullness, the first 3-4 week I did use only the superdrol and coffe pre work out, my pump where about the same I when and my off and using only a preworkout. The last fews workout I added 1 scoop of the new Allmax impact ignator, a product that have some pump ingredient into it, and now the pump are really good, they can t be deny.

Increase hunger

Super high libido

Weight is up from 229 at 26% bodyfat and now at 237 at 27% without even trying to gain weigh, I was more trying to recomp.

Waist is down a bit and shoulder are larger

I found that online as a description about higtech superdrol:

6-oxo-4-pregnene-3,20-dione
• Provides user with significant glycogen retention (energy for muscles)
• Promotes muscle size development

That could explain the great pump event when I don't have carbs preworkout.

So far I am loving the way I feel on superdrol.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Joints are hurting I will take a few days off and report back

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That P90x leg sec is a mother !!... huh? Lol
He it is more hard on the ass then on the legs I found. Anyway I have train legs at the gym the last few legs work out.

wait a minute are you making fun of me? Go ahead brother! I do what i can to stay in shape with a busy schedule

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He it is more hard on the ass then on the legs I found. Anyway I have train legs at the gym the last few legs work out.

wait a minute are you making fun of me? Go ahead brother! I do what i can to stay in shape with a busy schedule
Nope , not making fun of you...I actually have P90 and have done it all.. the leg section was the hardest for me and most draining for me.
Never want to do it again

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nope , not making fun of you...I actually have P90 and have done it all.. the leg section was the hardest and most draining for me.
Never want to do it again
OK, sorry about that, I do a mix of P90x and go to the gym Saturday and Sunday morning at the opening, to be able to spend some time with the family. The problem 90x legs workout it hit my glute a lot, so this is why a prefer to train legs at the gym on the week end

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol
Dude , the first time I did the legs I went all out & could hardly walk at work the next day.
It’s funny sh*t. People think P90x Is weak but .........it ain’t!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lol
Dude , the first time I did the legs I went all out & could hardly walk at work the next day.
It’s funny sh*t. People think P90x Is weak but .........it ain’t!
Yep it is all about intensity, for me as I can no completed as much reps as in the video as I use heavier weigh, I can cut the time of a train, as I am done sooner an I fast forward to the next exercise, so it is really at the end a circuit training

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just got in from the gym and I did legs.

5 sets of legs curls
5 sets of legs extension
5 sets of squat, last sets, I was using 245 lbs and I did 3 reps
5 sets seated calfs raise.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Time for and update

Starting weight was 229 at 26% bodyfat and I am now sitting at 241 27% bodyfat. Both time is was taken in the morning on a home scale so, it can and should be off, but at least it can show a bit of the progression.

I don t feel good at that weigh so I will revert back to doing the P90x workout where I burn more calorie as it is more a circuit training then the bodybuilding workout I have been doing for the last month.

The super high libido is now gone, so 4 days ago I started taking on cap of black lion research Letrone and some Vitamine b 6, in case this drop in libido was cause by high estrogen or high prolactin.

Pump was better I found at the beginning, maybe I am holding to much water and this is why pump are not that good.

So I bough more bottle and I have 3 more bottle to go for another 9 weeks, and drop some bodyfat.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update,
Bodyweight was 239 this morning at 26,7% bodyfat. Training goes well I do more volume, to let my joint heal, libido is no that great, energy during the day is normal.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Time for and update

Volume training have been pretty good, I add some muscle for sure, got about 4 weeks left.