BURNING FAT AND BALANCING HORMONES WITH DUKE(Log)

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
I just finished a dirty bulk, and am looking to burn LOTS of unwanted fat, but Everytime I cut, when I get around sub 20% bf, it gets insanely hard to lose, next to impossible. I never have had abs nor have been sub 15% bf. I have psuedogynocomastia and learned this is due to an estrogen imbalance, so with the help of brundel I came up with a workout, diet, and supplement regime that I will be logging.
For the first 4 weeks I am running
Letrone, Viron, Rebirth to fix estrogen imbalance
Follidrone for Anabolic
Alphagen and Volugen Pre workout
Intramax and Endur3
After 4 weeks will add the upcoming BLR Anabolic and Oxymax
Am doing a mixture of DC training and PHAT, please by all means feel free to add tips, questions, and opinions.

Goal:Have seeable abs, more definition, will be running this for as long as it takes, here are pictures of now.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use the same shaving cream and razor

Ooo I mean in

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In in this, what are you doing diet wise?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also am lifting fasted
I typically train fasted when I’m doing IF. If you’re new to it, and the supps, bring along either a drink with carbs in it or a bar in case you start to feel a little woozy. Should get used to it quite quickly though

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
I typically train fasted when I’m doing IF. If you’re new to it, and the supps, bring along either a drink with carbs in it or a bar in case you start to feel a little woozy. Should get used to it quite quickly though
I'm not new to fasted training, but that's what u did when I first started it, I'm very adapted now though luckily

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Ok, first day done.
PWO 1 Scoop of Alphagen and Volugen
Intra Endur3
Workout Key:RP means Rest pause, I will give the total reps I got for that set
.DB Flat Bench 60'sx10, 60'sx8, 60'sx8 50'sx15RP
Lat Pulldowns 120x10, 140x7, 140x6, 120x21RP
BB Bent Over Rows 135x10, 135x10, 145x7, 135x15RP
Military Press 95x10, 105x8, 115x3, 95x13RP
Yates Rows 135x10, 185x7, 185x6, 165x17RP
DB Curls 40'sx10, 40'sx8, 40'sx7, 30'sx21RP
Tricep Pulldowns 72.5x10, 72.5x10, 77.5x6, 72.5x13RP
Weighted Crunches 100x10, 110x10, 120x10

The BLR Hormone Stack is already giving me increased libido, and that is scary, because I already had a high libido
The Volugen and Alphagen combo was exceptional. I felt clean energy, focused, my mood was great, the pumps we're insane, after the first exercise, my chest and arms were full and pumped to the max, it even hurt... In a good way, this last an hour after the workout.
I had faster recovery than usually, possibly due to the Endur3.
Follidrone is amazing, the endurance was spot on and I felt stronger than usual.
Current weight is 229 pounds.

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
My meals were a bit interesting, ate 2 chicken breasts, a cup and a half of brown rice, and 2 cups of broccoli around 6, with a protein shake.
At 8:30 I ate another chicken breast and a cup of broccoli with a casein protein shake.

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
I would focus on clean bulks rather than "dirty" ones. Also, I do believe you should do a prolonged hardcore Keto diet. Even if you get very depleted, you will have a much better starting point to put on some "quality" and use those supplements to then increase the quality and the "crispiness" of that physique. At this moment, I would not say you are someone who trains. No offence at all bro.

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
I would focus on clean bulks rather than "dirty" ones. Also, I do believe you should do a prolonged hardcore Keto diet. Even if you get very depleted, you will have a much better starting point to put on some "quality" and use those supplements to then increase the quality and the "crispiness" of that physique. At this moment, I would not say you are someone who trains. No offence at all bro.
I understand bro, this is the worst I have looked in awhile, but the I'm balance screws up the weight loss, made it extremely difficult to get below 20% when I did, and I heard about keto and did research, but have heard better and more consistent results from low carb, so will stick to it for now, I appreciate the response though, I'm about to hit legs.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
its a journey brotha...

hardwork always pays up. keep grinding

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
1/9/17

Holy cow, my upper body has never been so sore, Rest pause is a killer!

Hit legs today and was one of the hardest I have ever done for them
Here is the order

Leg Ext. 190x10, 210x10, 230x10, 230x19RP
Lying Leg Curls 110x10, 120x10, 130x10, 130x17RP
Calf Raise Machine 290x10, 310x10(for calf raises did 2 sets where each rep was a negative rep for 3 seconds)
Back Squats 135x10, 185x5, 225x3, 135x20WM
Hack Squats 135x8, 135x8, 135x5
Deadlifts 155x6, 225x5, 315x2
Seated Leg Curls 90x10, 110x10, 110x10

WM means Widowmaker, a variation of rest pause, but instead you just have to do 20 reps, and anytime you can't get another rep, only set it down for a couple seconds and continue.

No squat racks were open at my gym for awhile so I started more concentrated leg exercises, which ruined me for when I got to squat and deadlift. Right now my legs have never been this sore and I can barely move. I ate a meal of brown rice, 2 chicken breast, peas and broccoli around 6, and another chicken breast at 8 with a casein protein shake. Weighed 225 today, down 4 pounds of water weight . The endurance I felt was amazing, would have never gotten through this without my Alphagen pre, which was the only pre I took today. The Follidrone may have accounted for this endurance as well. More updates coming soon.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I just finished a dirty bulk, and am looking to burn LOTS of unwanted fat, but Everytime I cut, when I get around sub 20% bf, it gets insanely hard to lose, next to impossible. I never have had abs nor have been sub 15% bf. I have psuedogynocomastia and learned this is due to an estrogen imbalance, so with the help of brundel I came up with a workout, diet, and supplement regime that I will be logging.
For the first 4 weeks I am running
Letrone, Viron, Rebirth to fix estrogen imbalance
Follidrone for Anabolic
Alphagen and Volugen Pre workout
Intramax and Endur3
After 4 weeks will add the upcoming BLR Anabolic and Oxymax
Am doing a mixture of DC training and PHAT, please by all means feel free to add tips, questions, and opinions.

Goal:Have seeable abs, more definition, will be running this for as long as it takes, here are pictures of now.
#1 you can do it.

#2 abs are made in the kitchen.

#3 you have my body type(endomorph)
We are the "hard gainers"

#4 don't put all the emphasis on supplements, eat healthy. Lean meat, garbanzo beans, brown rice, lentils. Fruits/veggies. NO FAST FOOD.

#5 Your body type needs high intensity. Hit the weights hard. Sweat hard.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In, interested to see how letrone treats you

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
1/10/18
No workout, rest day
Meant too do cardio but I could barely walk all day, sipped on Intramax, the razberry lemonade flave tasted pretty good, workout log for today coming soon

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Also am lifting fasted
You don't need to train fasted man.

Could actually make it harder to lose fat.

#1 you're training on an empty stomach meaning lower energy, strength, endurance, stamina, energy, motivation...

#2 when you do eat, your body will store that food as fat, because your body thought it was starving, and fat is the main source of energy for humans. I don't know the exact terminology, but you catch my drift.

#3 Eat 3-5 eggs with 1-2 packs(or servings. typically has 30g carbs per serving) of oatmeal. Trust me, it will not make you fatter. You will have a great source of protein (eggs) with a great and clean source of carbs(CLEAN carbs are your friend, losing fat or not) to power you through what you should make an INTENSE workout.

#5 train vigorously with minimal rest periods (you may have to work up to it).
Like I said, I know your body type, mine is the same. It's very frustrating I know man. Make each workout, each rep count. Train every time like it's your last workout ever. Train like your life depended on it.

Do this for 3-6 months. YOU WILL SEE RESULTS. I GUARANTEE YOU. I HAVE YOUR BODY TYPE, THIS IS WHAT WILL WORK.

Remember, carbs are not your enemy, even when losing weight. If your always depleted of carbs, you will not have enough energy. I mean clean carbs. Look up "complex carbs" brown rice, oatmeal, quinoa<----This one is packed full of delicious nutrients your body craves.

Stay away from "simple carbs" basically sugar, dextrose, glucose.

I do believe low carbs will help you lose weight, just don't go no carbs. There are "right" and "wrong" carbs.

EAT LEAN MEAT. EAT FISH LIKE SALMON. Bcaas. Eat protein, protein, protein.

You see, the more muscle you have, the more fat you will lose. Your turning your body into a fat burning machine. Stoking the coals, igniting the fire. Keep moving throughout the day to keep your metabolism up. GREEN TEA HELPED ME GO FROM 210 TO 165. EMPTY STOMACH.

The only time I would suggest doing anything physical on an empty stomach would be bike riding, hiking,.walking running. But don't go overboard on fasted cardio.

CLEAN DIET ALWAYS. NO ALCOHOL. NO CIGGS. NO FAST FOOD.

I have you the tools. If you do this, and don't see results, will eat my own s*** lol.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
You don't need to train fasted man.

Could actually make it harder to lose fat.

#1 you're training on an empty stomach meaning lower energy, strength, endurance, stamina, energy, motivation...

#2 when you do eat, your body will store that food as fat, because your body thought it was starving, and fat is the main source of energy for humans. I don't know the exact terminology, but you catch my drift.

#3 Eat 3-5 eggs with 1-2 packs(or servings. typically has 30g carbs per serving) of oatmeal. Trust me, it will not make you fatter. You will have a great source of protein (eggs) with a great and clean source of carbs(CLEAN carbs are your friend, losing fat or not) to power you through what you should make an INTENSE workout.

#5 train vigorously with minimal rest periods (you may have to work up to it).
Like I said, I know your body type, mine is the same. It's very frustrating I know man. Make each workout, each rep count. Train every time like it's your last workout ever. Train like your life depended on it.

Do this for 3-6 months. YOU WILL SEE RESULTS. I GUARANTEE YOU. I HAVE YOUR BODY TYPE, THIS IS WHAT WILL WORK.

Remember, carbs are not your enemy, even when losing weight. If your always depleted of carbs, you will not have enough energy. I mean clean carbs. Look up "complex carbs" brown rice, oatmeal, quinoa<----This one is packed full of delicious nutrients your body craves.

Stay away from "simple carbs" basically sugar, dextrose, glucose.

I do believe low carbs will help you lose weight, just don't go no carbs. There are "right" and "wrong" carbs.

EAT LEAN MEAT. EAT FISH LIKE SALMON. Bcaas. Eat protein, protein, protein.

You see, the more muscle you have, the more fat you will lose. Your turning your body into a fat burning machine. Stoking the coals, igniting the fire. Keep moving throughout the day to keep your metabolism up. GREEN TEA HELPED ME GO FROM 210 TO 165. EMPTY STOMACH.

The only time I would suggest doing anything physical on an empty stomach would be bike riding, hiking,.walking running. But don't go overboard on fasted cardio.

CLEAN DIET ALWAYS. NO ALCOHOL. NO CIGGS. NO FAST FOOD.

I have you the tools. If you do this, and don't see results, will eat my own s*** lol.
I meant I gave you the tools.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
1/10/18
No workout, rest day
Meant too do cardio but I could barely walk all day, sipped on Intramax, the razberry lemonade flave tasted pretty good, workout log for today coming soon
Are you low on energy? Read my post about the carbs.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Ok, first day done.
PWO 1 Scoop of Alphagen and Volugen
Intra Endur3
Workout Key:RP means Rest pause, I will give the total reps I got for that set
.DB Flat Bench 60'sx10, 60'sx8, 60'sx8 50'sx15RP
Lat Pulldowns 120x10, 140x7, 140x6, 120x21RP
BB Bent Over Rows 135x10, 135x10, 145x7, 135x15RP
Military Press 95x10, 105x8, 115x3, 95x13RP
Yates Rows 135x10, 185x7, 185x6, 165x17RP
DB Curls 40'sx10, 40'sx8, 40'sx7, 30'sx21RP
Tricep Pulldowns 72.5x10, 72.5x10, 77.5x6, 72.5x13RP
Weighted Crunches 100x10, 110x10, 120x10

The BLR Hormone Stack is already giving me increased libido, and that is scary, because I already had a high libido
The Volugen and Alphagen combo was exceptional. I felt clean energy, focused, my mood was great, the pumps we're insane, after the first exercise, my chest and arms were full and pumped to the max, it even hurt... In a good way, this last an hour after the workout.
I had faster recovery than usually, possibly due to the Endur3.
Follidrone is amazing, the endurance was spot on and I felt stronger than usual.
Current weight is 229 pounds.
Are these the actual lifts your doing?? If they are, kill it. Just be honest with yourself ya know

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Are these the actual lifts your doing?? If they are, kill it. Just be honest with yourself ya know
Trust me man lots of people I know out lift me the only people I'll like to are my friends, or their sisters . But yes, those are my actual lifts.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Most likely only because I am pretty young and joints have never gave problems.
You're humble too. Good job brother. Yea I got full body tendonitis couple months back. Lost my gains.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that bro, you taking a joint supp at least?
I did make a full recovery brother!

The whole experience was hell.

For the first two weeks I was bedridden. I could not move at all. Had to crawl on my belly to the bathroom to take a sht/piss.

Every time I moved, it was like people sticking knives right in my joints and scraping them. Pure agony bro.

FOR THREE MONTHS I COULD NOT LIFT 5lbs. I WATCHED IN THE MIRROR AS MY GAINS SLOWLY DISAPPEARED...

A NIGHTMARE.

STRIPPED THE CARTILAGE RIGHT OUT.

LIKE WHEN YOUR BREAK PADS WEAR OFF AMD ITS JUST METAL ON METAL(You GET MY POINT)

now its just scar tissue. One of the hardest lessons of my life.

That's how I learn. Whatever. Ride that ride. RIDE THAT WAVE.

Had to use ICE method and started stretching. Would not even take ibuprofen. Wanted to feel it and learn my lesson. If life has taught me anything, its to love pain.

And leave my ego at the gym door. 3-4hr workouts daily. Then it just hit me.

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
I did make a full recovery brother!

The whole experience was hell.

For the first two weeks I was bedridden. I could not move at all. Had to crawl on my belly to the bathroom to take a sht/piss.

Every time I moved, it was like people sticking knives right in my joints and scraping them. Pure agony bro.

FOR THREE MONTHS I COULD NOT LIFT 5lbs. I WATCHED IN THE MIRROR AS MY GAINS SLOWLY DISAPPEARED...

A NIGHTMARE.

STRIPPED THE CARTILAGE RIGHT OUT.

LIKE WHEN YOUR BREAK PADS WEAR OFF AMD ITS JUST METAL ON METAL(You GET MY POINT)

now its just scar tissue. One of the hardest lessons of my life.

That's how I learn. Whatever. Ride that ride. RIDE THAT WAVE.

Had to use ICE method and started stretching. Would not even take ibuprofen. Wanted to feel it and learn my lesson. If life has taught me anything, its to love pain.

And leave my ego at the gym door. 3-4hr workouts daily. Then it just hit me.
Thats intense man, I only go about 5 times a week but everyday I try to push myself harder, and it helps to have a gym partner who lifts the same as me

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Thats intense man, I only go about 5 times a week but everyday I try to push myself harder, and it helps to have a gym partner who lifts the same as me
Absolutely. I'm staying tuned.

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the late response, been busy.
1/11/18
Pendlay Rows: 135x10, 135x10, 165x6
Yates Rows: 135x10, 135x10, 165x7
Seated DB Shoulder Press: 35'sx10, 40'sx10, 45'sx10
DB Rows: 70'sx10, 75'sx10, 80'sx10
Cable Rows: 140x10, 140x10, 160x7
Close Grip Pulldowns: 100x10, 120x6, 120x5
Upright Rows: 95x10, 95x7, 95x6
Lat Raise Machine: 90x7, 90x6, 90x6
Weighted Crunches: 100x12, 110x10, 130x7

Volugen made my back and shoulders feel like they were pushing up out of my body, I love this stuff, I also live the endurance I have been feeling due to Follidrone, been taking 2 caps preworkout and 1 with my first meal.

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
1/12/18
Could not get to the gym like I was supposed to, went to a business conference and was stuck taking tests in the hotel

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
1/13/18
Still at the conference and presented to judges, but at night managed to get in a small chest and arms workout
DB Bench:50'sx10, 50'sx10, 50'sx10
Incline DB Bench: 40'sx10, 45'sx10, 50'sx10
Chest Press Machine:130x10, 130x7, 150x6
Bicep Curl Machine: 55x10, 60x10, 65x10
Cable Pulldowns: 75x10, 75x10, 75x10
DB Curls: 35'sx10, 40'sx10, 45'sx10
Straight Bar Pulldowns: 75x10, 80x10, 80x10
Took Alphagen due to needing the extra energy from the already tiring day, helped me push through very well with no crash

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
1/14/18
Rest day and got back home finally, ran 3 miles and then blew up computers with friends, Follidrone makes me feel less tired after I workout, which I love.

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Week 1 is done
My weight it down 6 pounds from
229-223. I feel pretty good about it even though the conference I had to go to got in the way of my diet and regime a little bit. Here is the stack I have right now and pics from today.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Late sub! You will do great on this journey brother. Keep believing! There are two things in life that we can control that lead to success: FOCUS and EFFORT. Get it!!!!

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
1/15/18
Felt amazing, best workout in awhile, this Alphagen/Volugen combo is truly op.
Bent Over Rows: 135x12, 155x10, 165x8, 155x20RP
Yates Rows: 135x10, 155x10, 175x6, 155x22RP
Incline DB Bench: 50'sx10, 55'sx10, 60'sx6, 55'sx14RP
Machine Pulldowns: 120x12, 150x10, 170x6
Close Grip Bench: 115x10, 135x7, 135x6, 115x17RP
Seated DB Shoulder Press: 40'sx10, 45'sx9, 50'sx4
Skull Crushers: 70x8, 70x8, 70x7
BB Curls: 70x10, 70x10, 70x10

Endurance from Follidrone was through the roof, pushed through about 2 hours easy, in love with this stack

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
1/16/18
Much better leg workout than last week, was able to push through with Alphagen, maintained my energy the whole time, feeling lots better overall this week. Leg Press and Squat widowmakers were killer.
Squats: 135x10, 185x7, 225x5, 145x20WM
Leg Press: 463x10, 553x10, 643x10, 643x20WM
Deadlift: 155x8, 245x5, 335x2
Straight Leg Deadlift: 135x10, 165x10, 185x8
Weighted Crunches: 100x15, 110x12,
130x7
Lying Leg Curls: 120x10, 125x10, 130x10, 130x17RP
Leg Extensions: 190x10, 210x10, 230x10, 210x25RP
Calf Raise Machine 290x10, 310x10, 330x8
On calf raises I do 5 second negative reps, that's why there is no rest pause, it is a killer.

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Is it weird that I have felt large growths in strength over only a period of a week? While losing fat?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is it weird that I have felt large growths in strength over only a period of a week? While losing fat?
I'm not surprised at all my man.
Look at what you're running?

• Letrone
  • Follidrone 2.0
  • Rebirth
  • Viron
Where's the - Prolactrone? j/k.

You're well covered with the Follidrone alone, and we're going through this together except I'm going with Follidrone 2.0 solo.

Right there with you.
HOW DO YOU SPELL WIN?

BLR

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know if 3 grams of creatine mono is enough per day, just get mine from Alphagen, and on days I don't take it I take Intramax, thanks.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone know if 3 grams of creatine mono is enough per day, just get mine from Alphagen, and on days I don't take it I take Intramax, thanks.
Should be if you know your going to use it long term.

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Should be if you know your going to use it long term.
Ok, thanks, just making sure I don't need to add another supp, the only ones I want to add will be Oxymax on week 5, and may add another fat burner on week 5 or 9

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ok, thanks, just making sure I don't need to add another supp, the only ones I want to add will be Oxymax on week 5, and may add another fat burner on week 5 or 9
Yea. I honestly have dosed it quite a few different ways and think 3g is perfectly fine.