Mowglisml Testing: Massacr3 + Assass1nate

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a daily log that I have been keeping and logged my experience with Ep1logue for 8 weeks in there.. but decided to start a quick separate log just to test for anyone interested in Massacr3 and Assass1nate. I will just continue to workout out as I do either PHAT or maybe a lower upper split.
I am expecting to get my products in tomorrow and start immediately.

• Massacr3 - 1 bottle, Assass1nate - 1 bottle: Intended duration of log 30 days
  • Lifting days: 4 -5 per week
  • Other Supps: Basics..PWO, Multi, Creatine, and Whey Protein
  • Off days: Asssass1nate with two largest carb meals and split Massacr3.
  • Typical day
-7:30 AM - 8:00 AM: Proats ~30g carbs, 1 pill Assass1nate
-12:00 PM: Lunch ~30-70g carbs, 2 pills Assass1nate
-4:30 PM: ~30-40g carbs, 1 pill Assass1nate
~5:10 PM PWO + Massacr3 and hit the gym .
*Note - Post workout typically consist of less than 20g carbs.. if I know that I will be having a heavier carb evening/ night dinner I'll re-adjust and take 1 Assass1nate pill for then.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The pills

The fluff from today

I’ll throw these. Left is 11-10-2017, half way through ep1logue. Finished my run on 12-7-2017. Right is today.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
absolutely in!

is it possible that you will stock up another bottle of massacr3 to run it 8 weeks?

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
absolutely in!

is it possible that you will stock up another bottle of massacr3 to run it 8 weeks?
Yea perhaps. Let's see how it goes. 4 weeks should be enough to notice things. I know with ep1logue I felt it at week 3.. so that is 2nd half of the bottle.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
Yea perhaps. Let's see how it goes. 4 weeks should be enough to notice things. I know with ep1logue I felt it at week 3.. so that is 2nd half of the bottle.
alright, cool. i personally felt ep1logue as well after 3 weeks but i think the main part of the effect kicked in after the second bottle or at least at week 6+. just sayin‘

i will run massacr3 12 weeks in about 5 weeks, so i can compare it 1:1 to ep1logue.

looking forward to your log, im hoping for nice joint relief, strength gain and also some visible muscle mass.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed. Gonna be doing my own when it comes in so interested to see your results too

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
alright, cool. i personally felt ep1logue as well after 3 weeks but i think the main part of the effect kicked in after the second bottle or at least at week 6+. just sayin‘

i will run massacr3 12 weeks in about 5 weeks, so i can compare it 1:1 to ep1logue.

looking forward to your log, im hoping for nice joint relief, strength gain and also some visible muscle mass.
Very nice. Yes i felt it like a switch turned on at week 3 and it kept consistent for 6 more weeks. Wish i would have bought another bottle to run 12weeks.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice! Im in my 9th week of Ep1logue and interested to hear how you think the two products compare. If the Epicatechin and Laxogenin makes a big difference or if the Vaso6 and UroB makes the products work and feel much the same way.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In to follow this as well! Interested to see the comparison between MASSACR3 and EP1LOGUE..

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aww man someone messed up my order!
I ordered assass1nate not ignite

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Haha....maybe it was meant to be! Good thing that they threw in a sample pack of IGNITE to boot...;)

I am anticipating an IGNIT3/MASSACR3 log starting tomorrow...

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha....maybe it was meant to be! Good thing that they threw in a sample pack of IGNITE to boot...;)

I am anticipating an IGNIT3/MASSACR3 log starting tomorrow...
Damn.. i didn’t want ignite. I have many pre’s that i’d rather take right now
——————————-
Edit update:
I got a response from OL customer service. I’ll be starting massacr3 tomorrow for sure. I’ll hold off on assass1nate.

Zedster

Awards
I feel ur pain i got my package of Massacr3 in the mail and it was empty,either it fell out or someone stole it.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 1

PWO Stack
-ON - creatine
-white flood - 1 scoop
-massacr3 - 2 pills

Intra
-GHOST - BCAA - 1 scoop

Arms
Note: All weight is in pounds (lbs). Forward slash represents super-set. "*" is a drop set

Warmup:
-Few reps and stretches

Working Lifts:
-BB curls/ Ez bar french press: 60x4x12/ 60x4x12
-latpulldown bicep curls/ dips: 40x4x12/ BW(189.6)x4x12
-decline ez bar skull crusher : 60x4x12

Through the Day
-Finaflex - Active Multi

Comments
Didn’t notice much today. A bit more vascular in my forearms from the vaso. Excited to see what’s ahead.
I ate around 9 am proats and took my pwo mix around 11:30 am and then hit the gym

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Depending on your log, I will decide whether to take the plunge or not. I am not a Laxo believer.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 2

PWO Stack
-ON - creatine
-re1gn - 1 scoop
-massacr3 - 2 pills

Intra
-GHOST - BCAA - 1 scoop

Chest & Back
Note: All weight is in pounds (lbs). Forward slash represents super-set. "*" is a drop set

Warmup:
-Few reps and stretches

Working Lifts:
-BB Bench: 170x8, 7, 150x10,9* 130x12
-powerblock incline bench: 45x13, 14, 15,
-powerblock flys: 25x14, 14,14
-bb row: 130x13, 150x10, 170x5, 150x10, 130x12*110x12
-chinups: alternate grips: neutralx5, overhandx5, underhandx5
-poweblock rows: 3x45x12

Through the Day
-Finaflex - Active Multi

Comments
Good fullness today from the reign and vaso combo in massacr3. Kept my rest below 1.5 min and below 1 min for accessory work. I wasn’t really planning on working out today. I went to go watch dave chappelle and john mayer last night and got home late and was tired.. but i am spending new year at my sisters so i hit up her gym :)

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm sure you already know it but "repetita iuvant": there's no need to take creatine mono pre-wo. If you still want to dose it before lifting, make sure it's FULLY dissolved or it'll do more harm than good.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm sure you already know it but "repetita iuvant": there's no need to take creatine mono pre-wo. If you still want to dose it before lifting, make sure it's FULLY dissolved or it'll do more harm than good.
Why?

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Muscle cramping can result from an electrolyte imbalance downstream of dehydration, due to the presence of undissolved creatine particles residing within the intestinal compartment. What then happens is that water gets sucked into the GI tract to solubilize the creatine crystals, but this water needs to quickly be eliminated and this can lead to diarrhea. . if NOT compensated for with adequate fluid intake, other body tissues may be deprived of much needed fluids, especially during strenuous exercise

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Depending on your log, I will decide whether to take the plunge or not. I am not a Laxo believer.
Same here. I am curious about this and won’t decide on picking some up until the end of this log.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just started a 12wk run of ep1logue today, interested to see how massacr3 works for you

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Happy new year!

How is the short rest on compounds treating you? Maybe I'm lazy, I take like 5+ minutes between bench sets lol. I'm sure that helps with pump and work capacity though.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Happy new year!

How is the short rest on compounds treating you? Maybe I'm lazy, I take like 5+ minutes between bench sets lol. I'm sure that helps with pump and work capacity though.
Happy new year!
I like 3+ minutes but I wanted to get the workout out of the way, work up a sweat throughout the workout, and just focus on the pumps.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 3

Comments
No lifting today. Went to sleep around 6 am this morning from celebrating the new year, so just tired today. First year in a while that I didn’t get wasted haha. It was fun.
Took massacr3 - 2 pills around 4PM. Nothing much else to report.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 3

Comments
No lifting today. Went to sleep around 6 am this morning from celebrating the new year, so just tired today. First year in a while that I didn’t get wasted haha. It was fun.
Took massacr3 - 2 pills around 4PM. Nothing much else to report.
You went to sleep at 6AM and didn't even get wasted? I can't decide if I am impressed or disappointed by that fact..

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You went to sleep at 6AM and didn't even get wasted? I can't decide if I am impressed or disappointed by that fact..
Shots and water through the night. Strange that none of us did and we usually do.. lol

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Shots and water through the night. Strange that none of us did and we usually do.. lol
OK....on that note I have determined that I am impressed!

So I know that it is early in your MASSACR3 run, but would you say the pumps are less notable in comparison to EP1LOGUE at this stage?

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OK....on that note I have determined that I am impressed!

So I know that it is early in your MASSACR3 run, but would you say the pumps are less notable in comparison to EP1LOGUE at this stage?
The only time I remember feeling the intense pump effects of Ep1logue. Was the first time I took it. This wasn’t the case with Massacr3.. but I also did shoulder and back hypertrophy first time i took Ep1logue, so the volume was way more significant than what I did for my first time taking massacr3 (arms and less exercises). Hopefully this week will give me a better indication of any effects.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
The only time I remember feeling the intense pump effects of Ep1logue. Was the first time I took it. This wasn’t the case with Massacr3.. but I also did shoulder and back hypertrophy first time i took Ep1logue, so the volume was way more significant than what I did for my first time taking massacr3 (arms and less exercises). Hopefully this week will give me a better indication of any effects.
how long ago was your ep1logue cycle? i think it was less time than 3-4 weeks, right?

to make sure to get the full effects of the ingredients, it is highly recommended to take at least 3 weeks off. otherwise you will have kind of a tolerance buildup.

in regards of pumps - i still get very nice pumps of the vaso6, probably we just get used to the feeling, it isnt something new anymore, that will be the reason why you feel it less.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how long ago was your ep1logue cycle? i think it was less time than 3-4 weeks, right?

to make sure to get the full effects of the ingredients, it is highly recommended to take at least 3 weeks off. otherwise you will have kind of a tolerance buildup.

in regards of pumps - i still get very nice pumps of the vaso6, probably we just get used to the feeling, it isnt something new anymore, that will be the reason why you feel it less.
Yea i took 3 weeks and 2 days off to be exact.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 4
PWO Stack
-re1gn - 1.5 scoops
-massacr3 - 2 pills

Intra
-GHOST - BCAA - 1 scoop

Lower

Warmup:
-Few reps and stretches

Working Lifts:
-BB Squats: 245x6, 250x6, 6, 245x6
-BB Romanian Deads: 225x10, 10, 10
-DB reverse lunges: 15(each hand)x12, 25x12, 12
-Machine calf extensions: 230x12, 250x12, 13
-machine crunches: 80x12, 85x12, 90x12
-Jackknives: 10, 8, 9

Through the Day
-ON creatine
-Finaflex - Active Multi

Comments
Okay, now I really felt the pump effects. My forearms felt like popping with the romanian deads. I used my straps for the final set. My quads instantly got fuller after my first set of squats. Calvs felt awesome with mind muscle connection on those bad boys.
I will be doing an upper/lower split from now on with the wife. She is finally back from being sick for a whole week and then taking a week break.
Another note... I decided to move my creatine to earlier in the morning to minimize any ingestion issues with Massacr3.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quick update on my Assass1nate.
Olympus Labs Customer Service replied to me promptly yesterday (right after the holiday) and took care of me. Immediately sent me a prepaid shipping label and I sent out the Ignit3 today. They said they shipped out my Assass1nate yesterday, so hopefully I get that this week so that I can start dosing that.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
@OP have you noted increased sweating or so (at least during exercising)?

i think ive read many times in the old str3ngth and str3ngth unleashed threads that people mentioned they sweat more during training. (if im not mixing it up with sup3r shred)

and any experiences like light headaches and/or increased thirst?

my massacr3 is still at customs -.-

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
iamyourfather no increase sweating and no headaches. I did notice an increase in thirst post workout, but it could be because I finished my gallon jug much earlier through the day than usual. The reason I finished my gallon much earlier may have been due to the fact that I took my creatine upon waking and I also remember being hungry so I was chugging lots of water. I can not ultimately say it was because of the massacr3. I will keep an eye out and try to mention if this persists as I continue.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 5

Rest

Through the Day
-ON creatine
-Finaflex - Active Multi
-Massacr3: dosing, 2 pills at 3pm
-Ingint3 sample: dosing, 3 pills at 5am, 2 pills at 1 pm
-oats at 10am (due to ignit3)
-lunch at 12pm
-oats at 4pm
-eggs and smoked salmon at 5:30pm

Comments
Again today i finish my gallon water earlier in the day. So i am drinking more water.
I really enjoyed the ignit3 sample. Crushed my appetite in the morning, but not so much in the afternoon. The energy was not overwhelming, but the cold chills were significant about 3+ hours for a good 1 hr duration. Nothing much else to report on massacr3. Put up quickly how i am trying to dose and give myself enough time for the masscr3 to be in an empty stomach.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some notes for today before any logging:
-checked my usps informed delivery and Assass1nate is out for delivery <3. I will dose some for a dinner tonight.
-i’ve been doing more research on benching with better form because #1 my bench sucks, #2 i am pretty sure i’ve been doing mistakes.
-i am planning on only taking caffeine either coffee with bcaa creamer or some off the chain. I will avoid any performance and pump agents to gauge how I do on massacr3 alone.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Some notes for today before any logging:
-checked my usps informed delivery and Assass1nate is out for delivery <3. I will dose some for a dinner tonight.
-i’ve been doing more research on benching with better form because #1 my bench sucks, #2 i am pretty sure i’ve been doing mistakes.
-i am planning on only taking caffeine either coffee with bcaa creamer or some off the chain. I will avoid any performance and pump agents to gauge how I do on massacr3 alone.
Man I'm with you on the bench press bad form! I also feel like it takes some lbs off of the bar. Love to know if you find any good tips that help.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
Man I'm with you on the bench press bad form! I also feel like it takes some lbs off of the bar. Love to know if you find any good tips that help.
a MAJOR tip would be to control your wrists and make sure that they are in one line with the arm instead of folding them over - most people dont control that, you can handle a serious amount of more weight if you check your wrists.

i think the general checkpoints of a legit bench press are known?

shoulder position, leg position, body voltage?

if not, search on YT for some mark rippetoe starting strength tutorials