Yates tests out green 20x kratom from straight up kratom

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Straightupkratom.com was nice enough to let me try out 10g of their new 20x kratom!
2062FC37-A98F-4C4B-A5E2-75955A0C9464.jpeg

Package came fast and was discreet, was packed tight and bag/label look professional. I weighed the contents and the 10g bag was exactly 10g so that’s always a plus! I like getting what I pay for.
DFD1F154-7144-40F0-840D-D9410C4C2B4A.jpeg

Took half a gram today, ate it straight since it tastes good, and effects were consistent with other 20x extracts I’ve used in the past. Definitely a strong extract and worth the money in my opinion. I’m going to increase my dose a little bit over the next couple of days and also have some 50x from another company I plan on comparing this to just for the fun of it. Is it really over twice as strong mg to mg? We shall find out soon :)

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Straightupkratom.com was nice enough to let me try out 10g of their new 20x kratom!
View attachment 158620

Package came fast and was discreet, was packed tight and bag/label look professional. I weighed the contents and the 10g bag was exactly 10g so that’s always a plus! I like getting what I pay for.
View attachment 158621

Took half a gram today, ate it straight since it tastes good, and effects were consistent with other 20x extracts I’ve used in the past. Definitely a strong extract and worth the money in my opinion. I’m going to increase my dose a little bit over the next couple of days and also have some 50x from another company I plan on comparing this to just for the fun of it. Is it really over twice as strong mg to mg? We shall find out soon :)
Kratom resin??? The heck you do with it? I drink the powder... Taste like crap but the maeng da is a great mood lifter and the Bali is a nice chill. I've tried their so called "super concentrated" strains. Waste of money didn't notice a difference

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am in to follow Yates! I definitely enjoy Kratom but I haven’t tried the resin.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome guys! Thanks for joining!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kratom resin??? The heck you do with it? I drink the powder... Taste like crap but the maeng da is a great mood lifter and the Bali is a nice chill. I've tried their so called "super concentrated" strains. Waste of money didn't notice a difference
You can break it down in a hot drink like tea or coffee but I like to just chew it up and swallow. Kratom powder tastes like crap but this stuff isn’t bad at all. So far, this resin is worth the extra money just in its strength compared to normal kratom but the convenience and ease of taking the extracts is the biggest plus imo

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ate a gram today and effects were excellent. This seems to be the sweet spot for me. I got some 50x extract from another company today that I will dose a gram of tomorrow to compare effects. Also have some 20x from a 3rd company I will be comparing as well. I don’t sell dreams so will give my honest opinion no matter what the outcome.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subadub. Always been interested in Kratom but have yet to pull the trigger.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do you feel like extracts give you quicker tolerance compared to plain leaf?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you feel like extracts give you quicker tolerance compared to plain leaf?
I’ve never used it steadily like this before so will try to answer that question before I wrap this log up.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It’s great for mild pain relief and can give you a good energy boost or can really help with sleep depending on strain, dose, and your personal reaction to it. The extracts usually give me an initial energy boost and motivation/focus the first 6 to 8 hours and as it winds down I feel relaxed and ready sleep. This isn’t something you want to use consistently for long periods of time because it can be habit forming and nobody wants a monkey on their back. Hope this helps homie ;)

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you get a chance, I would say to try it out. I am a fan of greens because they offer a nice balance of mood uplift, energy, and euphoria. Reds are also great, and I can take less of them. Much more euphoric and relaxing, so I enjoy it a couple of nights during the week when it's been particularly stressful at work. Makes you just not feel bothered at all.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So.....the 50x I got is less strong than this 20x from straight up kratom. Another thumbs up for straight up.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So.....the 50x I got is less strong than this 20x from straight up kratom. Another thumbs up for straight up.
I had some supposed 50x powder that wasn't as good as this either imo.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have zero affiliation with Straightup, but I 100% believe this because I bought from 2 other companies to compare and the results just weren’t the same. Not a resin or extract, but nonetheless they just weren’t as good.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thx bud. I'm going to see if they have what I need for my stuff. Still need to find a good source and seems you have found one. Ty for keeping us informed. And you'll be the first to try it once I have it completed. Have most ingredients. Take care

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ate a gram today and effects were excellent. This seems to be the sweet spot for me. I got some 50x extract from another company today that I will dose a gram of tomorrow to compare effects. Also have some 20x from a 3rd company I will be comparing as well. I don’t sell dreams so will give my honest opinion no matter what the outcome.
This is the best line i ever heard!!! I love it!!
yates this is a reason i chose you!
Thank you for the log and great review!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is the best line i ever heard!!! I love it!!
yates this is a reason i chose you!
Thank you for the log and great review!
Thank you for the good product. You’ve earned a customer for sure :)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been cruising at a gram because I don’t see any reason to go any higher. I’m having all the positive effects without any of the negative sides from overdosing such as nausea and/or loss of appetite. Have a few more days left then will be wrapping this thing up. I really don’t have anything negative to say so expect a positive final review. Until then, I plan to carry on at a gram to see if I notice any diminishing effects as discussed earlier in this log.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still using this product consistently every day and energy during the day has been increased as well as sleep has been improved. Really haven’t experienced any decrease in effects day to day, should remain consistent until the end of this bag. I’m sure if I continued much longer that overall effects would decrease at this 1 gram dose and I would need to up it. I just started a blast a few days ago and have been beating myself up in my basement gym so straight up kratom 20x has been really nice to have. Usually take it with my pwo drink about 45 minutes before I walk downstairs and that seems to be perfect for when it’s starting to kick in. Getting your heart rate up seems to kick this stuff in even harder.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have been thinking about making a tincture with this kratom resin, I have some really high quality black pepper extract as well as some grapefruit extract ( piperine and dhmb for all you supplement guys ) and want to see if I can increase effectiveness. Anyone tried this before? Any input about it from anyone?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Grabbed some supplies for this trial this morning from straight up, they have 26% off right now with code new26 so got 40$ off this order
D7AEC926-D682-4891-BC4D-C02757DBB7B2.jpeg

chemjr I grabbed you a bag of red for your stuff bro and will ship as soon as it lands. Merry Christmas my brother ;)

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Grabbed some supplies for this trial this morning from straight up, they have 26% off right now with code new26 so got 40$ off this order
View attachment 158692
chemjr I grabbed you a bag of red for your stuff bro and will ship as soon as it lands. Merry Christmas my brother ;)
My man! Thx a lot bro, as always you are a stand up guy.

Ps- got a lil resin for myself and Damn that stuff is fire. Highly recommended.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have been thinking about making a tincture with this kratom resin, I have some really high quality black pepper extract as well as some grapefruit extract ( piperine and dhmb for all you supplement guys ) and want to see if I can increase effectiveness. Anyone tried this before? Any input about it from anyone?
Have done some research and one trial w your old green, works good. Red would be so nice though.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fk me, couldn't help it, got some more red res to play with. Going into two dif concoctions. Both I think your people will love. My joints have been thanking me for most recent.

**STRAIGHT UP ROCKS, Thank you so much for the new year hospitality! Hurry up and get yours today, seriously. Quality for price is perfectly matched. All others with similar products charge more.**

Thx again Straight Up, and of course good old yates. Let hang soon.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dang, missed the Christmas sale. At least there is a standing 15% off from Mace.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dang, missed the Christmas sale. At least there is a standing 15% off from Mace.
They have a 26% off new years sale. I think it's new26 (it's on homepage of their website).

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have done some research and one trial w your old green, works good. Red would be so nice though.
My plan is to dissolve 15 grams of the 20x in ethanol then use 5% dhmb and piperine liquid I have and make a 60ml bottle at 250mg a ml.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Happy New Year.
Not sure if you saw this question in the other thread but can you tell me if the extract is made with water, citric acid, alcohol or some other solvent? Thinking about taking advantage of the sale and ordering some.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure if you saw this question in the other thread but can you tell me if the extract is made with water, citric acid, alcohol or some other solvent? Thinking about taking advantage of the sale and ordering some.
Pretty positive it’s just boiled down in water and no solvents are used in making it.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got my order from straight up kratom already! Went straight to work:

B6AB8379-98D6-4490-B8D0-791EF09B6700.jpeg

Melted this down in ethanol in a hot water bath. Let the little bit that didn’t dissolve settle then poured off the liquid into my bottle. Then added 2ml of each bergamot and black pepper extract, these are both very strong tasting so covers up the kratom taste completely. Got this solution right at 500mg a ml so will play with dosing tomorrow.

A40D4CDA-D3D3-4E2E-B7AD-5BA72DE6ECDC.jpeg

Any critique or input of any kind is welcome guys, fire away!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So what is the extract now?
500mg a ml of the 20x extract, not sure what that would equate to in actual standard kratom powder, especially with the addition of the dhmb and piperine. It should be pretty impressive at just 1ml is my assumption. If I had to guess, I would say 1ml of this is equal to 15 grams of raw kratom powder.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
500mg a ml of the 20x extract, not sure what that would equate to in actual standard kratom powder, especially with the addition of the dhmb and piperine. It should be pretty impressive at just 1ml is my assumption. If I had to guess, I would say 1ml of this is equal to 15 grams of raw kratom powder.
Oh so you didn't extract it down any further, just put it into liquid and added absorption and potentiation?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh so you didn't extract it down any further, just put it into liquid and added absorption and potentiation?
Correct. This is about as high of an extract as you can get already, this is why I added the bergamot and black pepper. This stuff is rocket fuel, did 2ml and felt super sick to my stomach and was super itchy. Have scratches all over my neck lol I think I will try a little less next time.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My plan is to dissolve 15 grams of the 20x in ethanol then use 5% dhmb and piperine liquid I have and make a 60ml bottle at 250mg a ml.
It is water soluble fyi, Kratom anyhow. Would think dhmb would be as well...?

And just wait til I make you a tincture next time I see you. Gonna out you on your bum bum and all natty. You'll see.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pretty positive it’s just boiled down in water and no solvents are used in making it.
Correct- water extraction.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Correct. This is about as high of an extract as you can get already, this is why I added the bergamot and black pepper. This stuff is rocket fuel, did 2ml and felt super sick to my stomach and was super itchy. Have scratches all over my neck lol I think I will try a little less next time.
Now I gotta make some damn it. Already having good success with lemon juice and a tablespoon for pain. Can't wait til my new concoction is together. If anyone would like to try lmk. Kratom 20x red by straight up will be used, among other natural things to alleviate anxiety and pain. Should help most sleep as well.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You have some GREAT stuff at your disposal, just need to utilize it slightly differently.
For what you have here, not knowing bottle size or total grams of extract used I can still extrapolate for 1ml and I find it shocking if you truly think about the sheer size of how it began. Although not as strong as it could be, it will prolly put you on your arse. Back to it-

**If there is 500mg/ml of 20x extract then you simply have around the potency of 10 grams of total leaf in one ml.**
[500mg/.5g * 20x extract (20kilo to make 1- 20:1 or 20x) = 10g of leaf/powder] but there's other factors at play as well.
-man I'm hoping I didn't royally fk this up. I'm supposed to know this shiz but ended up taking a tad too much tonight on accident and now I'm all cocky. Damn it, better be correct! Someone tell me if I am wrong. Yates says 15g, I say 10. Either way that's a wonderful thing, and my friend, I will show you how to make it even better.

Ps-dhmb & pipe will def help but there's a few secrets I keep close to my heart and will share when I see you. I'll make some of the same exact concentration, minus dhmb/pip, and we can compare. Will be a great way to see how well the dhmb and pipe work!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have some GREAT stuff at your disposal, just need to utilize it slightly differently.
For what you have here, not knowing bottle size or total grams of extract used I can still extrapolate for 1ml and I find it shocking if you truly think about the sheer size of how it began. Although not as strong as it could be, it will prolly put you on your arse. Back to it-

**If there is 500mg/ml of 20x extract then you simply have around the potency of 10 grams of total leaf in one ml.**
[500mg/.5g * 20x extract (20kilo to make 1- 20:1 or 20x) = 10g of leaf/powder] but there's other factors at play as well.
-man I'm hoping I didn't royally fk this up. I'm supposed to know this shiz but ended up taking a tad too much tonight on accident and now I'm all cocky. Damn it, better be correct! Someone tell me if I am wrong. Yates says 15g, I say 10. Either way that's a wonderful thing, and my friend, I will show you how to make it even better.

Ps-dhmb & pipe will def help but there's a few secrets I keep close to my heart and will share when I see you. I'll make some of the same exact concentration, minus dhmb/pip, and we can compare. Will be a great way to see how well the dhmb and pipe work!
It helps significantly. Messed around and tried the dhmb on a few other fun compounds and ended up knocking myself out! I figured ethanol would actually hold solution where water would settle more like a suspension was my thoughts in what I used for a carrier.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This stuff is so strong it melted my dogs face off

90B3A3C3-8D32-4C40-A476-ACA872DE1CCC.jpeg

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It helps significantly. Messed around and tried the dhmb on a few other fun compounds and ended up knocking myself out! I figured ethanol would actually hold solution where water would settle more like a suspension was my thoughts in what I used for a carrier.
This stuff is so strong it melted my dogs face off

View attachment 158818
I have a test subject for ya ;-) . Want to try this with a mix of red and green!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I should be getting some 20x red and green extracts sometime this week, but I believe that are powdered and not the hard kind. But, it is from Straight up. I don’t have any bhmd or anything, I have grapefruit juice which is supposedly supposed to help but I have never noticed.

Just thinking of ways to make t easier to take, but hopefully the extract will allow me to use much less powder anyways so that shouldn’t be a worry.

I added some 100x extract to regular leaf and it didn’t do anything different than the regular leaf, quantity wise.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I should be getting some 20x red and green extracts sometime this week, but I believe that are powdered and not the hard kind. But, it is from Straight up. I don’t have any bhmd or anything, I have grapefruit juice which is supposedly supposed to help but I have never noticed.

Just thinking of ways to make t easier to take, but hopefully the extract will allow me to use much less powder anyways so that shouldn’t be a worry.

I added some 100x extract to regular leaf and it didn’t do anything different than the regular leaf, quantity wise.
The 20x red and green are very easy to take . nothing like regular kratom. Ibtake mine in Hot water add a little honey or sweetner and good to go.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I seem to find a teaspoon seems to be a good dose for me but have a high tolerance. Maybe start with half teaspoon?