Age Force Weight Management Patch - Sponsored Log
- 01-01-2018, 03:29 PM
- 01-02-2018, 11:18 AM
Up in weight after some new years festivities. It blows my mind how easily I can put on water weight. 1 bad weekend = 10lbs up easily. Just took an 'after' progress shot to see where I'm at compared to 12 weeks ago and there's a definite noticeable difference even to my eyes and we all know we are our own toughest critics. So I can't be too harsh on myself, as I feel I've done pretty damn good considering we're at the time of year that everyone is bulking and I'm trying to cut.
Got in some great shoulders today. Going to make sure diet is on point and I suspect I will be lower in weight tomorrow. The graph on myfitnesspal shows a nice downward trend so I tend to not let these 'up' days get to me too much. Still on track and slimming down and should have some nice progress photos for everyone in a few more weeks.
Anywho, looking forward to getting back on track and getting back into the 190's. I know as long as diet is on point today I'll be lower tomorrow.
I try not to pay attention to the scale as much as I'm paying attention to the mirror. Still noticing leaning out effects although sometimes, like this weekend, I'm sure I shot myself in the foot a bit and took a couple steps back, but hey....I'm not prepping for a show and this probably the worst time to try to cut lol.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Sdog77 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 82Last Post: 01-01-2018, 03:28 PM
- By hairygrandpa in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 48Last Post: 12-15-2017, 04:08 PM
- By supermanjow in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 31Last Post: 08-28-2014, 01:43 AM
- By Swanson52 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 12Last Post: 07-29-2012, 09:16 PM
- By D2footballjrc in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 66Last Post: 03-13-2012, 05:26 PM