hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hairygrandpa here -and no, I'm not a woman. :)
This log is for my wife. She is not a bodybuilder and her English skills are not as good as mine -meaning I report on her findings.

Wife:
-Age 49
-very active, Zumba, Pilates

We got 2 month worth of DHEA/Pregnenolone patches.

Here some of the benefits that they should provide:

DHEA

-Lowers Inflammation.
-Helps Improve Bone Density and Muscle Mass.
-Against Depression, Cognitive Decline and Mood Swings.
-Aids in Weight Loss and Building Muscle Mass.
-Improves Heart Health and Lowers Diabetes Risk.
-Decreases Sexual Dysfunction and Can Improve Libido.

Pregnenolone

- is a Nootropic and Boosts Cognitive Function
- Improves Learning and Memory
- Stimulates Deep Sleep
- Relieves Schizophrenia Symptoms
- Boosts Mood and Relieves Depression
- Anti-Anxiety
- Balances the Immune System
- Increases Libido (Anecdotal)
- Reduces Alcohol Preference and Intake
- Kills Brain Cancer cells

She started the patches almost 3 weeks ago, applying it to the tummy near the navel.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Week 1-2

-Days 1-5 , slight irritation under the patch with a minor rash
-Day 6, rash is gone, no irritation anymore

No perceived benefits for the first 2 weeks. Patches are comfortable and stick firm, after the initial irritation, no further problems.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Week 3

Magic is happening!

-sleep is better! Normally she wakes up often at night, now she sleeps like a stone.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today , Week 3

She said:
"Please tell them (Forum), that I had a chronic pain in my foot for years, called Fibular Sesamoditis. It's gone!"
I didn't knew that... :( When I have a minor itch -or pain , I tell her right away, I'm a puzzy, LOL.

She is happy as a hippo and attributes here apparent healing to the patch. She had no other treatment -or medicine, maybe she is right.

I was looking at her today and it seemed to me her skin looked better, like, well, younger. When asking her if she noticed it too, she said that she is using a new creme since yesterday, she does not think its the patch.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Has libido changed at all?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kjkitzman hairygrandpa Studhorse DemntedCowboy Tank999 MonteRXS TheMyth angcd3 FireTitan hairygrandpa rtmilburn alphagainz SFreed CJNator wesb2387 Tank999 DennisTheDane Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer SFreed coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 lifted67 smith_69 rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 mmorso thebigt Dirty Dan Bmac63095 TNlifting BEAST73 Tank999 BloodManor angcd3 habajaba mmorso cwages TheMyth DemntedCowboy lukehayd Rocket3015 Oconns28 jalfrey bloodnthunder jtmass Martyfnemec THOR 70 chemjr kenpoengineer GreenMachineX LOVEtoLIFTkat

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the tag, are there going to be pictures! :)

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IN MrKleen73 How's the libido! LMAO!
I gave my wife DHEA about 10 years ago and she was horny as crap but made her mean as hell. had to take her off of it for the kids sake.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not yet :) , I would know :)
Been contemplating researching something along the lines of this. Some transdermal way to restore a bit of hormones to my wife, after her hysterectomy she doesn't really have any androgens to drive libido. I need to look more into it but I think she just does not have any testosterone in her system any longer due to not having ovaries. So have been curious if restoring her levels would help. I am pretty sure it would but how much she would need that is another question completely...

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m in

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the tag, are there going to be pictures! :)
Welcome!
I may get pics up with her face blurred. She has no weight to lose, her figure is top for her age, no progress pictures are necessary.
She does not use social media, besides whatsup. We both normally are very reluctant outing ourselves, I changed my position on that matter a bit, at least here on the forum.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IN MrKleen73 How's the libido! LMAO!
I gave my wife DHEA about 10 years ago and she was horny as crap but made her mean as hell. had to take her off of it for the kids sake.
My wife did well with one of the old Testboosters for about a week, but then she got pretty damn aggro! Turns out after some research that the issue with her ovaries had her producing higher than normal testosterone levels already so that bumped her up pretty good. She wasn't ready for that, and got pretty aggressive. I don't want super-physiological levels like that though, just enough to help in the libido area. It is something she has been fighting with since Trinity was born, the pregnancy threw her ovaries into overdrive which was not good with all of the cysts and what not.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been contemplating researching something along the lines of this. Some transdermal way to restore a bit of hormones to my wife, after her hysterectomy she doesn't really have any androgens to drive libido. I need to look more into it but I think she just does not have any testosterone in her system any longer due to not having ovaries. So have been curious if restoring her levels would help. I am pretty sure it would but how much she would need that is another question completely...
That is the reason I tagged all of you. We all know how good trans dermal DHEA worked as cycle support. Could be a good addition especially for the TRT guys.

I'm still waiting for my patches to log. There was a bit of a hiccup with delivery. Will open a separate log to report my findings on it.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That is the reason I tagged all of you. We all know how good trans dermal DHEA worked as cycle support. Could be a good addition especially for the TRT guys.

I'm still waiting for my patches to log. There was a bit of a hiccup with delivery. Will open a separate log to report my findings on it.
Oh are you going to be running these patches or something else?

I have honestly even contemplated a very low dose transdermal Equipoise for her. Much lower androgenic ratio but can still aromatize so could help with estro levels, possibly removing the need for the current estrogen replacement she takes now...

I have been adding in 25mg of oral DHEA daily for the last few weeks because my DHEA was in the normal range but on the low end. Seems that way with a lot of us on TRT.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh are you going to be running these patches or something else?

I have honestly even contemplated a very low dose transdermal Equipoise for her. Much lower androgenic ratio but can still aromatize so could help with estro levels, possibly removing the need for the current estrogen replacement she takes now...

I have been adding in 25mg of oral DHEA daily for the last few weeks because my DHEA was in the normal range but on the low end. Seems that way with a lot of us on TRT.
Yes, they arrive next week, hopefully. I'm eager to try them as I'm about a year now on TRT/cruise/blast and I have a ton of minor age related issues to address. TD Equipoise? With a carrier like Salvo -or DMSO? Would it work?
Supposedly, oral DHEA is not good absorbed, would be great if the patches would work, we will see.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes, they arrive next week, hopefully. I'm eager to try them as I'm about a year now on TRT/cruise/blast and I have a ton of minor age related issues to address. TD Equipoise? With a carrier like Salvo -or DMSO? Would it work?
Supposedly, oral DHEA is not good absorbed, would be great if the patches would work, we will see.
DHEA is absorbed okay orally but some of it gets destroyed and there is a MUCH higher aromatization when taken orally! Yes with a carrier like DMSO, salvo would work but DMSO is going to be better just not as comfy... I know someone on here who no longer pins gear for various reasons. He runs Eq in a TD and has had great results with it. Lots of gear is small enough to transport transdermally.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was going to order some patches from AgeForce a several years ago but they wanted to set up an automatic shipment/payment subscription that I didn't want to do. I just wanted to try them out. Lol!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today , Week 3

She said:
I didn't knew that... :( When I have a minor itch -or pain , I tell her right away, I'm a puzzy, LOL.

She is happy as a hippo and attributes here apparent healing to the patch. She had no other treatment -or medicine, maybe she is right.

I was looking at her today and it seemed to me her skin looked better, like, well, younger. When asking her if she noticed it too, she said that she is using a new creme since yesterday, she does not think its the patch.
Nice man, I'm running a log with these patches and I'm about 12 days in. Good to hear it kicked in for her at three weeks in. I'm hoping for the same!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was going to order some patches from AgeForce a several years ago but they wanted to set up an automatic shipment/payment subscription that I didn't want to do. I just wanted to try them out. Lol!
Yes, will address that in the final review as it sets me off too.
Imagine you do a Sarms/Ph cycle and would need DHEA as a "base" for 2-3 month, you obviously would like to have a good price for 3 month supply -and without auto shipment.... will get to it later on.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just came here hoping hairygrandpa was finally ready to admit he was a woman.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh yeaaahh.. Anything related to libido and weight loss, I am in.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! I'll get in on this!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This should be interesting.....
It certainly is.I asked her today for updates.... nothing. Pain in foot is gone , I'm still hoping for rejuvenated skin -or something.
Sleep is better -and I assume recovery.
But lets face it. Better sleep and less age related chronic pain is worth it.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looked my wife in the face at breakfast, I could swear she looks "better". Her skin lightened up or something.
I did not ask her about it, feeling its not polite to say: "Darling, today you look not as ugly as ever." LOL

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looked my wife in the face at breakfast, I could swear she looks "better". Her skin lightened up or something.
I did not ask her about it, feeling its not polite to say: "Darling, today you look not as ugly as ever." LOL
Honey, It makes me wanna puke less today when I look at you than it did yesterday!

Why are you hitting me? That was a compliment!!!!!!!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just talked to her. She is already convinced that it works great -that means a lot, as she is a hardcore skeptic.
She even mentioned that apparently her allergy symptoms are better. She is allergic against cats (conveniently we have 3 of them, LOL).
I'm now thinking of switching her patches for regular wound aid ones, without telling her, to see if its placebo.
:)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just talked to her. She is already convinced that it works great -that means a lot, as she is a hardcore skeptic.
She even mentioned that apparently her allergy symptoms are better. She is allergic against cats (conveniently we have 3 of them, LOL).
I'm now thinking of switching her patches for regular wound aid ones, without telling her, to see if its placebo.
:)
That would be awesome (for scientific purposes) but I can see that ending badly if it's not a placebo effect and she finds out what you did.
With her being, as you say, a hardcore sceptic, I doubt it would be a placebo effect anyways.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Her sleep improved to almost "dead" level, LOL. Yesterday I found her asleep with lights on, before that, when I switched my kindle on, to read before sleeping, she would wake up and complain.

She said her mood is better -but honestly, she made a tantrum when I complained yesterday, that she was buying "crap food" (burgers+fries) for the kids.
She may think her mood is better -but I think she needs a spanking.

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
^^lmao...

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today I asked her what news she got for me.

"No further improvements." She said. "What do you wanna hear? That I got 20 years younger all of a sudden?"

Damn. IMHO she got an attitude since using the patches.

I still think her skin looks better, but I did not mentioned it to her, did not want to trigger her inner beast.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you starting to fear that she's going to use some of your basement toys on you or make your basement slave use them on you while she watches?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Half way through summary (after 1 month of using)

Pros:
-awesome sleep improvement
-healed a chronic age related pain
-allergy symptoms diminished

Cons:
-she appears easily irritated -Well, I hope this will diminish -or it is not patch related.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you starting to fear that she's going to use some of your basement toys on you or make your basement slave use them on you while she watches?
Pssst, she does not know we have a basement.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today I asked her what news she got for me.

"No further improvements." She said. "What do you wanna hear? That I got 20 years younger all of a sudden?"

Damn. IMHO she got an attitude since using the patches.

I still think her skin looks better, but I did not mentioned it to her, did not want to trigger her inner beast.
The pivotal point in a marriage is when the husband learns when to shut up.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update

Wife is still convinced that it does her good. No further improvements -but so far surprising results. Mood swings have subsided a "bit".

I'm still waiting for my test packet to arrive, I'm eager to try it too.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Update

Wife is still convinced that it does her good. No further improvements -but so far surprising results. Mood swings have subsided a "bit".

I'm still waiting for my test packet to arrive, I'm eager to try it too.
Heck with what she listed, and your opinion of her skin quality change I would say that is pretty damn good. Odd on the aggression unless some of the DHEA is being converted to Test. Since she produces less estrogen it could tip to a slighly more androgenic state. However you would probably also notice this in the libido as well unless there is some other outside stressor that could be effecting libido negatively.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Heck with what she listed, and your opinion of her skin quality change I would say that is pretty damn good. Odd on the aggression unless some of the DHEA is being converted to Test. Since she produces less estrogen it could tip to a slighly more androgenic state. However you would probably also notice this in the libido as well unless there is some other outside stressor that could be effecting libido negatively.
Interestingly enough now I am curious, typically DHEA converts to more estrogen lower on the body, and to androsterone when applied to the back and back of shoulders due to the localized type of conversion. I would be curious to see if patch placement changed the experience at all for her, and or you for that matter.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interestingly enough now I am curious, typically DHEA converts to more estrogen lower on the body, and to androsterone when applied to the back and back of shoulders due to the localized type of conversion. I would be curious to see if patch placement changed the experience at all for her, and or you for that matter.
Hm, will be difficult to persuade her to change locations. We live in a very hot climate, my guess is that the belly is the most comfortable -and sweat-less spot for her.
No changes in libido (that I know off), I should ask the gardener, LOL.
I asked her if workout performance got better. Her answer was, that she has not noted anything. She had no trouble in the past keeping up with her groups (Zumba, Pilates).

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hm, will be difficult to persuade her to change locations. We live in a very hot climate, my guess is that the belly is the most comfortable -and sweat-less spot for her.
No changes in libido (that I know off), I should ask the gardener, LOL.
I asked her if workout performance got better. Her answer was, that she has not noted anything. She had no trouble in the past keeping up with her groups (Zumba, Pilates).
I would probably recommend the running of it from the back of shoulders more for a male than a female unless the female is trying to increase androgenic effects.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would probably recommend the running of it from the back of shoulders more for a male than a female unless the female is trying to increase androgenic effects.
Good info, will tell her!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Week 6

-her Fibular Sesamoditis (chronic foot pain) is still gone and can be attributed to the patch
-sleep was enhanced for several weeks, now she has trouble with insomnia again, not as bad as before -but still
-her allergies are still diminished -no idea if patch related, could be
-mood swings got better
-her skin looks better IMHO, more "fresh"
-no effect on libido observed, don't want to ask her, it may trigger either : a) bitchy behavior -or b) a sexual assault on me (I killed my estrogen on cycle, I'm not able to lift "Johnson" up)

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 6

-her Fibular Sesamoditis (chronic foot pain) is still gone and can be attributed to the patch
-sleep was enhanced for several weeks, now she has trouble with insomnia again, not as bad as before -but still
-her allergies are still diminished -no idea if patch related, could be
-mood swings got better
-her skin looks better IMHO, more "fresh"
-no effect on libido observed, don't want to ask her, it may trigger either : a) bitchy behavior -or b) a sexual assault on me (I killed my estrogen on cycle, I'm not able to lift "Johnson" up)
Yah! You should probably make yourself as unattractive as possible until it can start doing push ups again..

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today I got my patches for a test run. Will wait until after my cycle to evaluate them when only on a TRT dose of test.
Is that okay djbombsquad ? It may take 6 weeks until I'm off of anything else.