bigdavid's AZOTH 2.0 log (sponsored)

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Hello, everyone! So it has been a while since I have logged a product on this forum. As I have in the past, I am open to being a guinea pig... but in this case I am happy to say the ingredient profile for AZOTH 2.0 is listed in detail on their website and on their bottle labels. Therefore, I am confident that I am getting solid clinically relevant doses for nootropic purposes. And therefore I feel that I have evolved from said guinea pig to perhaps a...ferret?...still being tested with but at least I can steal all your **** and hide them....

Anyways... I am VERY experienced with nootropics. I have tried every single compound that could even be labeled a "nootropic" {{unless its something like an obscure Ukranian drug that some tennis player was taking for her heart but not really sure why they were taking it but then you find out everyone takes it, but then it helps them last longer, but wait no it doesn't...well sucks to suck no soup for you (soup = tennis career)... But guess what, I haven't taken that one. Oh well.}}

That said, I have never taken this specific combination of compounds, nor have I attempted to in the past. So this is definitely new/open waters for me. I will be posting regularly on my day to day (and even morning to afternoon to evening to bedtime) routines and how this product may be helping or hindering (yes sometimes supplements can be counterproductive in some senses...) the goals that I am trying to accomplish.

For full disclosure: I have been (and still am) prescribed antidepressants and adderall for a very long history of depression and adhd. Both issues have been in remission (well is adhd really every in remission 100%?...meh) for quite some time. And my dose of adderall has been the same for the past few years. I also tend to consume anywhere from 200-800 mg caffeine per day. Some days take none, it really depends. But general rule of thumb usually average 4-600 if you look over several months. I also take ephedrine with caffeine in a 200:25 ratio (but that maxes out if I get to 100 mg ephedrine... because Myocardial Infarction? Nothing to see here...moving along). Besides that I will likely take pramiracetam and ALCAR on occasion, but I will say when I take those in relation to this product so I can see if they add or take away from the effects.
**So basically I am still consuming my stimulants. This is not a log to gauge if the product can help with abstinence, but rather if it can add to them.**

Day 01: I received my bottle two days ago, on Tuesday, and took 1 capsule in the afternoon. I did not notice much from that dose, but I was honestly not expecting to. The label even says 2-3 capsules as a single dose. So as you may be expecting, I did not notice much.

Day 02: I took 2 capsules yesterday morning and 1 in the afternoon and definitely felt a psychological influence with the 2 capsule dose taken at once with a meal. By “psychological influence”, I simply mean that I could “tell” that my perception was slightly altered. It’s hard to explain it in detail but It is a feeling that placebo effects cannot induce (I’ve actually had friends randomize me sugar capsules or nootropics and I didn’t feel different with sugar pills. Yay science).. was neither good nor bad since I was just handing out for the afternoon watching some movies.

Day 03: Today
This morning I took 3 capsules with breakfast. After this dose I have felt a general increase in my desire to be productive and my flow in completing said productive tasks. For example, I finally decided to put away all the clean laundry that I had in my three baskets. I have been putting it off for quite some time. Would just take fresh clothes from said baskets, but now it’s all put away. I also did the dishes (as you can see I hate chores...) and then finally went to the gym. I felt a lot more focus in the gym. It wasn’t so much that I was “amped” but more like a forced tunnel vision effect. I didn’t notice people around me like I usually do. Just did my workout and left without people watching.

So in the posts that are to come I will be detailing what I experience and as said above will hit on key areas that are significant to my life.

If there are any specific questions of efficacy or aspects of cognition that any of you AM members want me to include/comment on in regard to this supplement, please let me know, and as I progress I will be sure to add my views on them.

Please follow along! I promise many twists and turns. I get bored veeeerrrry easy and this tends to come out in my story telling... Come with me AM members, we are going to candy mountain, but no I am not going to take your kidney (but since Im a ferret I may steal your car keys).

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome. I'm in.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. I'm in.
Thanks for joining in fellas!

Day 04: so today was my fourth day taking a full 3 capsule dose at approximately 1 pm with my lunch. I can say with confidence that the product is already helping my daily activities, and particularly in a way I didn’t anticipate. I tend to buy things that I don’t really need, for example...usually if I walk in the local vitamin shoppe or other related stores I always walk out with something purchased... I have bad self control aka I am an impulse shopper lol. But today when I went to look around I actually decided I didn’t need that Pre workout cause I already have like 4 that I haven’t even opened yet (doh). And also thought of other ways I could spend my money. So I deff feel as if I have more self control and reflection in my daily activities. I’m more open to considering the negatives and not just the positives. That’s it for now. I’m heading to the gym in a few hours and will update again after I get home.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Oh I also want to note that I added some things to post 1. That post is officially complete and I have no more edits to add.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Just got out of the gym. Past two days have been heavy compound days both upper and lower body. Wasn’t even going to go today (previously schedule off day) but I made an executive decision....and had a pretty descent arm workout lol. A little stronger on triceps. Could be regular progress or could be cholinergics increasing my power output. Probably the former (prob too late after the dose to have an effect now...though huperzine does have a descent half life). But I’m going to take AZOTH preworkout next week for legs and see how that goes.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys so this weekend was uneventful. Did a good amount of cleaning in my apt and did some studying. On Saturday I took my full dose right before studying. I set multiple timers on my phone through an app so I know when to take my next adderall dose. It’s usually on silent but I usually flip my phone over to check every half hour or so. While I was studying I must have been in the zone because usually I can tell physically when I miss an adderall dose, but the alarm had gone off an hour prior and I wouldn’t have known if I didn’t check my phone. So while this wasn’t an attempt to get off stimulants it did tell me that it is helping my concentration.

Oh Sunday I didn’t take the supplement, mostly because I wanted a day off from the huperzine and I wasn’t going to study or do anything mentally taxing.

Today is day 6 and I plan to take the full dose before my workout today to see if it helps with focus in the gym. Will post again later tonight (or might be early morning since I slept in this weekend and prob won’t fall asleep early tonight lol).

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I haven’t posted any updates past few days. That late night leg workout didn’t end up happening....because I basically couldn’t leave my apartment due to being stuck in the bathroom lol. Must have eaten something too raw...well that lasted like 3 days straight. Sigh. But I’m good now. Gona do a real workout in a few hours. Will update more after.

But for now I’d like to say that this product is fairly potent. What I mean is you can really FEEL it working after each dose. This isn’t something that takes weeks to start to work. I’ve noticed better focus and mental clarity for probably about 6-8 hrs after each dose. I also notice better memory 24/7. But that is likely the huperzine. I am super sensitive to huperzine. Which is why I took a day off earlier. So much that if I take huperzine in high doses for more than a few weeks I really get bad side effects of high acetylcholine levels. It’s not fun. That’s why from now on I am going to run AZOTH on a 5 on/2 off schedule. That would mean a bottle would last 3 weeks at max dose. And since Euclides was so generous to send another bottle my way...I’m going to keep logging for the next few weeks. With this schedule and the new bottle I have about 5-6 weeks left.

I will be experimenting further by adding in other compounds. The compounds include ALCAR, aniracetam, pramiracetam, noopept, among others.

I think AZOTH is a fantastic base nootropic supplement. It has great choline sources and even some compounds that help dopamine levels. This is great all on its own. But I know nootropic junkies like myself always add more. So that’s why I’ll try a different added compound with it every few days and see how that adds to the benefits.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Can I take mesomorph and this combined?
You deff can! The products have no overlapping ingredients, and the creatine, agmatine, And stimulant profile would deff add if not synergize with the ingredients in AZOTH. Preworkout cholinergic compounds can increase power output, I know a lot of guys that use 300-600 mg alpha-GPC preworkout. And also the PS content of AZOTH will help with hormonal responses after the workout keeping cortisol down. Not to mention tyrosine augmenting the stimulants, etc etc. would be a good combo.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for being MIA for the past few weeks. I finished my first bottle of AZOTH and had more consistent increase in focus and memory like I’ve noted in previous posts. I took about 2 weeks off from the first bottle and today I am going to start bottle #2. I’m interested to see if I get the benefits within the first dose or two since I know how it feels after a week of straight daily dosing. I have a feeling it doesn’t need to “build up” in your system like some supplements. Will post again later today with my feedback/thoughts re: starting bottle #2

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Just got back from a fantastic back/bis workout. Took my 3 caps preworkout with my usual preworkout stims (so I know how those affect me). And I can say I felt like contractions were easier. Like my arms would flex the weight up before my mind even registered that it had to be done. Not a rushed feeling, just a very “in control” feeling. I also noticed that it takes some of the edge off the stimulants. Usually my hands get shaky half way through the workout (I do have a slight benign essential tremor at baseline) but that didn’t happen today. Overall great workout and now I’m gona hit the books cause I have a big exam tomorrow. Will report back likely tomorrow after my exam and/or after my workout that will follow the exam.
Stay tuned guys.

Also, any questions you guys have for me? Anything you want to know that I haven’t said? Like for example if you want me to note how it affects x,y,or z I’ll keep that in mind and comment on it. That way we can hit on topics others may be curious about but that don’t usually cross my mind.

Euclides

Euclides

Board Sponsor
Awards
Any updates on this?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Any updates on this?
Ahh. Man I would have sworn I had updated this log a few weeks ago. Just noticing that it didn’t go through. I’ll post up my remaining week or two of use of this product over the next day or two. I have most of my notes saved in a file on my computer. I’ll also give a final review both here and on the product review page. Overall I really enjoyed taking this on a 5 on/2 days off schedule. Ill put details in the next few posts but just wanted to thank you again for letting me try the product. Gets an A+ in my books.