Laxogenin meets Gotti

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First and foremost I want to take the Hi-Tech team for the opportunity to run Laxogenin 100

What is Laxogenin?

Laxogenin 100™ Body Building Supplement is the product every athlete or health conscious person has been waiting for! Anyone who wants to build muscle and/or enhance athletic performance and currently is using legal prohormones, growth hormone releasers, and/or creatine supplements needs to pay attention. Laxogenin is the perfect synergistic product to use alongside any growth-related supplement. If you are ready to literally take supplementation to never seen before levels, Laxogenin is it. What is even more interesting is that compared to other testosterone or prohormone products on the market, this is safe for both men and women to take.

5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin is an ingredient Hi-Tech utilized while other compounds sold illegal prohormones and we perfected our synthesis process better than anyone in the industry given our 23-year history with it. Hi-Tech's founder used every 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin going back to the original Mesobolin, put out by Amino Discounters in the early 1990’s. Hi-Tech recommends if you are a male athlete that you combine Laxogenin 100™ with our Superdrol, Dianabol, 1-Testosterone or other prohormone products as a stack. For females Laxogenin 100™ can be taken by itself and not cause androgenic side effects.

Laxogenin 100™ is perfect for:
Anyone who wants to build muscle and/or enhance athletic performance.
Any bodybuilder/athlete already using legal prohormones, HGH releasers, and/or Creatine supplements who wants to promote muscle growth.
Anyone who wants a supplement that will complement (rather than be redundant to) his or her current athletic supplement stack.
Athletes who are avoiding androgen supplements (e.g., women), but still want to promote muscle growth and promote protein synthesis.
Equally safe for use by men and women.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Right on!!! In on this!!!!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
About me

I just got back from vacation where I have been cutting to look my best. Now as summer winds down I still want to stay lean but hopefully add some muscle. Sort of a recomp before we get to the fall and I move towards adding some weight. I have like 5 weddings in 5 weeks in the fall and want to be lean and look as good as I can in the suits.

Diet: Since vacation I haven't really calculated macros or redid my diet yet. This has been my first week back and I've basically kept the same diet from before with adding in a touch more carbs post workout. However since Laxo reacts so well to high protein. I may drop the carbs back down again and focus on increasing my protein even more to get the best results.

Traning: This may change as I'm doing overtime at work and the gym is closing when I get there, I expect overtime to end about half way through this log.

Monday: Chest/Shoulders
Tuesday: Legs/Back
Wednesday: Cardio
Thursday: Chest/Shoulders
Friday: Off
Saturday: Arms
Sunday: Off

Then the following week I will flip my Mon, Tues, and Thursday workouts. I'm hitting chest, shoulders, legs, and back twice a week every other week. Right now my workouts are basically all just supersetting the whole time and more towards volume. With overtime the time in the gym is limited. Once overtime ends I'll be excited to try and get back to some heavier weights.

Supplements: Not really on much at the time just my staples

Protein powder
Creatine
Multi Vitamin
Amino's including Humapro and a blend of random Aminos (intraworkout)
Caffeine

I may end up adding a preworkout to the list once overtime stops. I don't like taking a pre's later on in the night with overtime so I'll just use caffeine as needed.

The journey will begin on Monday.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Love me some laxo. Looking forward to see reviews on the quality of this one.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! Laxogenin is one of my fav natty supps so in on this!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took my first dose this morning......glad to have everyone join in on this

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
been looking forward to your log big time on this one man...eat big and grow!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Monday

Squat superset with pull ups 6 sets
Leg press superset with t bar row 4 sets
Standing Calve raise superset with straight bar pulldown 2 sets

For anyone new to the log I'm logging Laxogenin 100 for Hi-Tech. I was super excited to get to the gym and get down to business. Two weeks ago I was on vacation and last week the gym was hit and miss so I want to get back on track. The gym was super stuffy, the owner has been good with the AC this summer but he had it off for whatever reason. Even before I got under the bar for the first set I was sweating. The squats and pull ups felt pretty good though. One of the last sets of squat, I got some neck pain, I've been dealing with neck issues for years now. But it didn't start really hurting until leg press, I planned on doing 6 sets of leg press but my body just wasn't having it. I was getting pain shooting around my eye and my legs were mush.

Again for anyone new. My cardio of choice this summer has been farmers walks on the treadmill. I either do a minute on and a minute off which I did yesterday or 20 seconds on and 40 seconds off. Depending on how I feel and the weight I use. If the gym is empty I'll go heavy and walk the length of the gym but that's rare.

First day of a new product is kind of useless, I don't expect to see anything yet but I have high hopes for the product.

After breakfast and my morning dose, I threw up? I've always thought I had a minor allergy to eggs but I've been able to eat them without any problems. Today I was coughing like I was starting to get sick and they came up. I don't think it's the product and more of an isolated incident but I will continue to monitor.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i have been sick as a dog this week. my kids had pink eye, then they both got respiratory infections, and now they have a stomach bug.

why baby jesus why

compan

compan

Awards
Farmers walks on the treadmill sounds like a good idea. We have the manual treadmills at my gym which have more resistance to propel it so I think I will try those on that tonight. Also seems less of a risk for me to yard sale all over the place.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Farmers walks on the treadmill sounds like a good idea. We have the manual treadmills at my gym which have more resistance to propel it so I think I will try those on that tonight. Also seems less of a risk for me to yard sale all over the place.
yeah i used this method so I'm not in everyones way, the only problem I have is the dumbells....I use the cup holders as a place to hold them when I'm not doing the carrying....the heavy weight mixed with my height makes using heavier weights difficult because I have to get them up and into the cup holders and then pull them out when its time to use them again, hurt my shoulder doing it once

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tuesday

Hammer strength press superset with side lateral raise 4 sets
Decline hammer strength superset with face pulls 4 sets
Cable crossover from low cable superset with wide grip high row 4 sets

For anyone who is new. I found this summer that using the hammer strengths on the weeks I only do chest once feels like it gives me the best benefit. The stretch and squeeze I get are amazing. Anyway the workout went well the weight felt a lot lighter than it did last week. So I'll continue to increase the weight from here. The owner thankfully had the AC on today but it didn't take long to get a good sweat going. Had a really solid pump in my chest. Was wearing one of those dri fit shirts and the chest was clearly pumped in the mirror.

I'm posting tonight because Wednesday is my birthday and I'm going to an amusement park. The good thing is it's going to be hot out so the walking in the heat should be beneficial. Wednesday is usually cardio and I figure some laps around the park will help.

compan

compan

Awards
Tuesday

Hammer strength press superset with side lateral raise 4 sets
Decline hammer strength superset with face pulls 4 sets
Cable crossover from low cable superset with wide grip high row 4 sets

For anyone who is new. I found this summer that using the hammer strengths on the weeks I only do chest once feels like it gives me the best benefit. The stretch and squeeze I get are amazing. Anyway the workout went well the weight felt a lot lighter than it did last week. So I'll continue to increase the weight from here. The owner thankfully had the AC on today but it didn't take long to get a good sweat going. Had a really solid pump in my chest. Was wearing one of those dri fit shirts and the chest was clearly pumped in the mirror.

I'm posting tonight because Wednesday is my birthday and I'm going to an amusement park. The good thing is it's going to be hot out so the walking in the heat should be beneficial. Wednesday is usually cardio and I figure some laps around the park will help.
Happy birthday!

Enjoy it man. I guess the added cardio doesn't hurt.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wednesday

Went to Six Flags for my birthday and definitely walked a good amount. It was also super hot and humid so I was dripping sweat most of the day. I guess it replaced my cardio day at the gym. However I have not been to an amusement park in awhile. At first we went on the roller coasters and I was fine. We got to one and I got dizzy on it. After that we went on the safari which was fun. But after that I rode a coaster and got extremely dizzy. After that we went on a few more tame rides and back to another coaster and bam half way through my smile went to straight horror. I was super dizzy, not a throw up feeling but a I need to sit down feeling. Even the drive home I still didn't feel 100%. Woke up this morning feeling ok but now I'm dizzy at work, hopefully this goes away and doesn't interrupt deadlifts tonight.

My father has vertigo when he drives long distances or flies. I hope this is an isolated incident and that's not what I have to deal with but how I felt is exactly how it describes.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wednesday

Went to Six Flags for my birthday and definitely walked a good amount. It was also super hot and humid so I was dripping sweat most of the day. I guess it replaced my cardio day at the gym. However I have not been to an amusement park in awhile. At first we went on the roller coasters and I was fine. We got to one and I got dizzy on it. After that we went on the safari which was fun. But after that I rode a coaster and got extremely dizzy. After that we went on a few more tame rides and back to another coaster and bam half way through my smile went to straight horror. I was super dizzy, not a throw up feeling but a I need to sit down feeling. Even the drive home I still didn't feel 100%. Woke up this morning feeling ok but now I'm dizzy at work, hopefully this goes away and doesn't interrupt deadlifts tonight.

My father has vertigo when he drives long distances or flies. I hope this is an isolated incident and that's not what I have to deal with but how I felt is exactly how it describes.
when I was a kid I loved every single ride, no matter what.

as an adult, almost everything makes me want to puke.

getting old sucks!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
when I was a kid I loved every single ride, no matter what.

as an adult, almost everything makes me want to puke.

getting old sucks!
yep as a kid I loved the coasters.....even the coasters that take your picture yesterday I was laughing......the one took a video and I was laughing the whole time, then all of a sudden my eyes close and I clutch the side of the shoulder pad because it hit me

I know my dad struggles with his vertigo when he picks things up quickly....I'm going to test light deadlifts today but if it gets me dizzy, might just go with a regular back and leg workout

some lady gave me some Claritin and says it helps with dizziness

compan

compan

Awards
Hopefully it all clears up so you can deadlift. I have a hard time getting as good of a lift in when I have to change up what I am doing last minute.

APC80

APC80

Awards
I get random vertigo attacks myself mate so know how ya fell they're nasty ****. Best advice I can give is to stay calm and try to take your mind off it as best you can. The anxiety makes it worse then being anxious about a dizzy spell coming out of nowhere brings on a mini panic attack which then brings on a vertigo attack if you follow me. Hope I made sense I've had a hard day lol

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I get random vertigo attacks myself mate so know how ya fell they're nasty ****. Best advice I can give is to stay calm and try to take your mind off it as best you can. The anxiety makes it worse then being anxious about a dizzy spell coming out of nowhere brings on a mini panic attack which then brings on a vertigo attack if you follow me. Hope I made sense I've had a hard day lol
i appreciate the advice...I may go see a dr for it, my father gets it real bad but said some can adjust you in a way that it sort of goes away

part of me wants to try another roller coaster to see if it was an isolated incident or not

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thursday

Deadlift 6 sets
Goblet squat superset with wide grip lat pulldown 4 sets
Standing Calve raise superset with straight bar pulldown 2 sets

Wasn't sure how it would workout with the deadlifts but it went surprisingly well. I didn't go super heavy because of the dizziness and I haven't really deadlifted in weeks. But the deadlifts themselves felt good and smooth. In between sets I grabbed a band and did some hitchhikers. My thought process was that I have neck issues and if they contributed to the dizziness I would try and do some things they had me do in physical therapy to try and adjust it. The whole workout felt really good though. I feel like if I was 100% my strength would be improving. My legs did feel like jello afterwards, walking down the steps at the gym was sort of a task.

Last night in the mirror I looked like the little bit of bloat and fat I gained from vacation and not having a great training week last night has went away. I looked pretty lean which I was happy about. Hopefully this continues as I'm only at 4 days with the Lax, but if this is a sign, should be in for a treat.

compan

compan

Awards
Nice! Glad you were able to have a decent workout after everything.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Saturday

DB curl superset with rope extension 4 sets
BB curl superset with ez bar skull crusher 4 sets
Preacher curl machine superset with underhand extension 4 sets
DB curl into kickback 2 sets

Lovely Saturday morning at the gym, super humid, owner didn't have the AC cranked up so I was sweating pretty quickly. This has the been the norm during the summer, the morning workouts, it's super stuffy in the gym. The workout itself went pretty smoothly. Saturdays I have more time and don't have to superset but I'm so used to it during the week that I go with it. Pump was good and it felt like I haven't done arms in awhile. For anyone who hasn't seen my logs, the curl into kickback is one of my favorite finishers. It's not going to increase size but it's amazing at the end to really just force blood into the muscle, I recommend trying it.

I skipped cardio at the gym on Saturday and went for a hike at a near by trail, nothing crazy but a nice 4 mile up hill and down hill walk. Felt good to be outside and hopefully keep my tan a little.

I feel a bit more thick than last week but still on the lean side. I want to get a weigh in tonight but I don't think much will change on the scales in a week.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Monday

Incline bench superset with side lateral raise 6 sets
Decline hammer strength superset with reverse peck deck 4 sets
Peck deck superset with hammer strength shoulder press 2 sets

Workout was awesome. I felt like I was really zoned in and the weight was moving really well. I enjoyed being at the gym and would of kept going if I could of. I wasn't setting PR's but it was one of those workouts you just feel like everything is clicking. The AC was on too finally so I wasn't sweating like crazy.

One thing I noticed yesterday was around 3-4pm at work I felt a bit shaky and was starving. I had just eaten 2 hours before that but my hunger was elevated most of the day. I wasn't sure how the workout would be but once I had some pre workout protein I felt better and it didn't hamper my workout.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Workouts are looking great

Yeah that's crazy about that crazy hunger feeling. That normally happen to you?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
there may be some insulin sensitizing effects of laxo (still unknown). make sure you're eating to feed those hungry muscles! Really excited to see how your weight takes off, now that we should be nearing full "kick in" time

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Workouts are looking great

Yeah that's crazy about that crazy hunger feeling. That normally happen to you?
I'm usually good with controlling hunger....the bit of shakiness does happen to me when I'm super hungry, we'll see if it happens again today or not, so far I've been fine

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
there may be some insulin sensitizing effects of laxo (still unknown). make sure you're eating to feed those hungry muscles! Really excited to see how your weight takes off, now that we should be nearing full "kick in" time
Interesting

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet bro, I'll be in to follow!!!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tuesday

Squat superset with weighted pull ups 6 sets
Leg press superset with t bar row 4 sets
Standing calve raise superset with straight bar pulldown 2 sets

Another quality workout. I can't go heavy when doing the squat and pull up combo. By the 4th set I am winded. My chest is burning and I'm sweating pretty heavy. I did increase the weight from the past weeks and was able to handle it which was a good sign. But the 5th and the 6th set I just wanted to get done, I probably didn't give enough time between sets. All the other exercises felt solid though. I woke up this morning and my whole body is sore/tight. I miss the feeling, it's been a few weeks since I was sore so its a welcome sign to me.

Two things I keep forgetting to do at night is hit a scale and buy stamps. Last night before bed I totally forgot to do either. So hopefully tonight I remember. With vacation and my birthday I got home from the gym the last 2 nights, ate and tried to clean what is a mess of a house.

Overall though I feel a lot more lean than I did a week ago. I feel more sturdy if that makes sense too. Hopefully the scale reflects this as well.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Just got caught up. Looks good so far

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wednesday

100 crunches
10 minutes farmers walk
Weighted crunch machine
10 minutes farmers walk
Rope crunches superset with weighted side dips
7 minutes walk

Usually cardio is somewhat therapeutic for me. Not this day, I don't know if I had extra stress at work but it felt like it took forever just to hit 10 minutes on the cardio. I did however try something new, the first 10 minutes of the farmers walks I went 1 minute on and 1 minute off with the weight, the second time I did 30 seconds on and 30 seconds off because my grip during the first 10 minutes didn't feel great. The 30 on and 30 off felt like I was picking up and putting down the weight, it felt somewhat easy for the short periods of time but it's also when I noticed my heart rate being at it's peak.

Had some trouble sleeping last night or at least getting to sleep. Not sure if it's related to the product, more so stress from work I'm guessing.

I did finally weigh myself, down 1.5lbs from when I weighed myself about 2 weeks ago. I'm at 152 which is not good, my goal for last summer was 160. I easily went under that this summer but I don't want to be this low, time to increase my calories a bit.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thursday

Flat bench superset with seated side lateral raise 4 sets
Flat bench superset with rear delt flys 4 sets
Cable crossover superset with wide grip high row 4 sets

Didn't plan on doing 8 sets of bench but the first 4 sets felt pretty good so I wanted to see how well it went as I increased my weight. Went pretty good, a few times I had to tell myself to slow down the reps and really concentrate on the form but other than that it was a good bench day. The cable crossovers really crushed finished off the chest, it's amazing how just rotating the pinky fingers together at the end of the movement creates such a burn. I got done with my sets a bit early and I was having some pain in my upper back yesterday, felt like my spine was banged up, probably from sleeping weird the night before so I did some weighted stretches and other broomstick type stretches in hopes to loosen it up. It worked somewhat.

I'm happy to have a day off from the gym today as I've mentioned during the week, my body is sore and tight. Might try and squeeze in an Epsom bath tonight if I have time.

I'm liking what I'm seeing in the mirror, I feel like I'm getting leaner but I don't see any type of muscle loss which is good. The guy at work said yesterday I'm obviously not bulking which I'm not but I wasn't thrilled with that because the way he said it almost felt like I lacked muscle. At the end of the day I'm seeing what I like more in the mirror so that's all that matters to me.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
he be hatin! keep up the hard work brother

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Saturday

DB curl superset with v bar extension 4 sets
BB curl superset with close grip press 4 sets
Incline DB hammer curl superset with underhand extension 4 sets
1 set til failure straight bar extension
1 set til failure double high cable curl

Felt pretty good going to the gym. And the workout felt really good but I couldn't get a pump. Usually when I use free weights for my bicep movements the pump is easy to come back and when I use cables for the triceps the same thing. But I didn't get a great pump hence why I did some extra things at the end just wear out the muscle as much as I could.

I tried to make an effort to increase my calories a bit over the weekend. Still not trying to radically change but increase slowly and see what happens. I feel lean but more full which is a positive. However I cant go by the mirror this morning. I had to eat an early dinner last night and I looked flat but for the most part I'm looking thicker than before the log.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Saturday

DB curl superset with v bar extension 4 sets
BB curl superset with close grip press 4 sets
Incline DB hammer curl superset with underhand extension 4 sets
1 set til failure straight bar extension
1 set til failure double high cable curl

Felt pretty good going to the gym. And the workout felt really good but I couldn't get a pump. Usually when I use free weights for my bicep movements the pump is easy to come back and when I use cables for the triceps the same thing. But I didn't get a great pump hence why I did some extra things at the end just wear out the muscle as much as I could.

I tried to make an effort to increase my calories a bit over the weekend. Still not trying to radically change but increase slowly and see what happens. I feel lean but more full which is a positive. However I cant go by the mirror this morning. I had to eat an early dinner last night and I looked flat but for the most part I'm looking thicker than before the log.
Nice work! Lean but full is a good thing. Things seem to be going well so far

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I'm usually good with controlling hunger....the bit of shakiness does happen to me when I'm super hungry, we'll see if it happens again today or not, so far I've been fine
I get shakes real bad when super hungry..hate 'em

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Monday

Squat superset with weighted pull ups 6 sets
Leg press superset with hammer strength low row 4 sets
Standing calve raise superset with straight bar pulldown 2 sets

I was exhausted all day. My neck was in a lot of pain, at one point I couldn't turn my head without pain. Seems like this time of the year gets bad for me, maybe the cooler weather keeps the muscles more tight or something. So the workout didn't "feel" great but I increased my weights in the squat and leg press. The pull ups I technically increased my weights because I usually use chains around my neck to add weight however I couldn't find them so I went with a DB which felt much harder but after a few reps my feet would lose grip of the DB and I would just have to finish the set using bodyweight. Again my lungs were burning, I was breathing heavy, when that 6th set of squats and pull ups are over it feels like I'm down with my workout even though technically I'm only half way there.

Nothing really to report in terms of body this morning. I will keep it updated of course when I do notice anything.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tuesday

Hammer strength press superset with hammer strength shoulder press 4 sets
Dips superset with facepull 4 sets
Cable crossover low cable superset with side lateral raise 4 sets

Good workout, did some things I don't usually do, either an exercise I don't use very often or the order of the workout was different. I haven't been shoulder pressing much with the supersets I'm doing, I've been more focusing on the side delts rather than the front. So the shoulder press felt really weak. I also haven't done dips in a very long time, I usually use them for triceps and stay straight and put the tension on the tris, I decided to lean and felt an amazing stretch in my inner/lower pecs. I also usually do the side laterals at beginning and I saved them until the end. Overall it was an enjoyable workout and I was fairly happy with all the weight except for the shoulder press but I'll chalk that up to rust.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wednesday

100 crunches
10 minutes farmers walk
100 crunches
10 minutes farmers walk
100 crunches
10 minutes treadmill

My grip felt weak during the first 10 minutes. I don't warm up for cardio day and just go but maybe I should. I never really had this problem all summer with farmers walks. Maybe because it's getting cooler outside my muscles aren't as warmed up. Other than that the workout felt good.

I was up .5lbs last night, nothing spectacular but it's a start. I've made it an effort to increase my calories a bit in my postworkout meal. So hopefully the scale continues to climb.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thursday

Deadlift 8 or 9 sets
Standing Calve raise superset with close grip lat pulldown 2 sets

As you can see most of the workout was deadlifts. They felt good and I wanted to see if I can some decent weight moving. I was happy with my results. I basically did 2 sets then would increase the weight and then increase again. The 9th set I went back down in weight just to make sure I got in enough reps. The form on my deadlifts have felt really good over the last few months, I can't believe I'm saying it but I've been enjoying them more than squats and that's never been the case.

This morning I couldn't get a good grip on what the mirror was telling me. My chest looks full, my waist looks thin, but my arms also looked small. It could be because of doing workout after workout of farmers walks, but I'm not totally sure. Hopefully they rebound this weekend. I have a bachelor party and a wedding on the same weekend so extra calories will be consumed.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thursday

Deadlift 8 or 9 sets
Standing Calve raise superset with close grip lat pulldown 2 sets

As you can see most of the workout was deadlifts. They felt good and I wanted to see if I can some decent weight moving. I was happy with my results. I basically did 2 sets then would increase the weight and then increase again. The 9th set I went back down in weight just to make sure I got in enough reps. The form on my deadlifts have felt really good over the last few months, I can't believe I'm saying it but I've been enjoying them more than squats and that's never been the case.

This morning I couldn't get a good grip on what the mirror was telling me. My chest looks full, my waist looks thin, but my arms also looked small. It could be because of doing workout after workout of farmers walks, but I'm not totally sure. Hopefully they rebound this weekend. I have a bachelor party and a wedding on the same weekend so extra calories will be consumed.

sounds to me like too much evaluation...like when someone weighs themselves 2x a day when trying to cut.

take a break from the scale and the mirror for at least a full week. Train hard, eat big...then reassess and see the big changes!

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
This...i weight myself probably twice a month at most, I always just use the mirror... there are too many variables, water retention, glycogen...etc

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sounds to me like too much evaluation...like when someone weighs themselves 2x a day when trying to cut.

take a break from the scale and the mirror for at least a full week. Train hard, eat big...then reassess and see the big changes!
yeah I'm only doing it for the log, I usually go about once a month on the scale....I do notice the mirror every morning when I walk past tho, I'm just posting what I see, not really a dire need situation either way, just adding some details

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Saturday

DB curl superset with DB behind head press 4 sets
BB curl superset with reverse underhand extension 4 sets
Double high cable curl superset with push down machine 4 sets

Usually on arms I go for volume, I stay with high reps and chase the pump. I decided to switch it up this week and went heavy. If I only got 5 reps I was ok with it. I just kept going heavy and my arms felt like jello. Arms didn't have the normal pump feeling but they felt huge as I kept the weight up. May have to stay with that strategy for another week or two.

Monday the gym was closed, the owner closes whenever he can. Sort of glad I wasn't able to get to the gym because my hamstrings are still super sore from deadlifts and my triceps are still super sore from the arm work.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Saturday

DB curl superset with DB behind head press 4 sets
BB curl superset with reverse underhand extension 4 sets
Double high cable curl superset with push down machine 4 sets

Usually on arms I go for volume, I stay with high reps and chase the pump. I decided to switch it up this week and went heavy. If I only got 5 reps I was ok with it. I just kept going heavy and my arms felt like jello. Arms didn't have the normal pump feeling but they felt huge as I kept the weight up. May have to stay with that strategy for another week or two.

Monday the gym was closed, the owner closes whenever he can. Sort of glad I wasn't able to get to the gym because my hamstrings are still super sore from deadlifts and my triceps are still super sore from the arm work.
Nice to see you're killing it as usual!!!!

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I agree with Vaughn. Your at the point now (in your log) where the benefits of the Laxo should really start to kick in. I wouldn't stress with constantly watching the scale and worrying about things. Just stick to your plan and let the supp does it's job.

-Spaz

compan

compan

Awards
I agree with Vaughn. Your at the point now (in your log) where the benefits of the Laxo should really start to kick in. I wouldn't stress with constantly watching the scale and worrying about things. Just stick to your plan and let the supp does it's job.

-Spaz
I'll echo this, thanks Spaz.

Keep up the good work!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^^I know, I'm not overly concerned with the differences day to day, its not like it bothers me during the day, just trying to add detail to the log, that's all

I'm not stepping on stage and I'm too old to be worrying about every little detail....I set goals like everyone else but with overtime and the way I'm training its difficult to set any bench or squat goals.....that should be coming to the end, I am happy with how I look in the mirror vs. a year ago which is all anyone could ask