BIGRED and HI TECH Laxogenin 100 getting leaner project (SPONSORED LOG)

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 1

Thanks to compan and Hi Tech for giving me a chance to try and log their product.
I received my Laxongenin 100 yesterday and took 2 after my training session.
I am currently in a cut and look forward to using this to help me maintain my muscle as I lose fat. I have used other Laxo products in the past and they always seemed to help with recovery and keeping muscle after a Pro-hormone cycle or while cutting.
My last Pro-hormone cycle was a couple of months ago so this is an added benefit while going natural.

Macros currently are 250 protein 125 carbs and 110 fat. Always have done better on lower carbs.
Goal is to lose around 1.5 pounds a week so looking for a good slow cut over a few months.
Weight is around 250 and looking to get to 235.

Wednesday workout-Shoulders and Arms

Seated Behind the head OHP 3x8x150
(Alternating sets with)
Hammer curl 3x16x30

Over Head DB Tricep ext 8x6x60
(Super set with)
DB Side Laterals 8x9x15

Preacher curl 3x20x45
(Super Set with)
V Bar pressdown 3x20x40

Bike-20 minutes

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! In on this!

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
20170809_172331.jpg
Working on getting that pump on yesterday!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
in on this!

Try spacing your doses out 8-12 hours apart for best results IMO.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Sweet!..I'm in

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
In in in!

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yesterday started with dosing first thing in the morning and then another before my workout in the afternoon.
Plan on hitting workouts hard and often so looking forward to the Laxo helping me recover and get ready for the next day.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Going good. Workouts have been great and still doing one AM and the other in the PM.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Going good. Workouts have been great and still doing one AM and the other in the PM.
Any stregth gains at this point? Sides? Just courious

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Any stregth gains at this point? Sides? Just courious
Nothing to note so far. Interested to see how I feel after a full week of training this week. Should be kicking in soon.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Nothing to note so far. Interested to see how I feel after a full week of training this week. Should be kicking in soon.
I know its early. I just get excited lol

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I know its early. I just get excited lol
Believe me I am excited to see what will happen also lol

Had some great workouts the last few days and really expect it to shine in the coming days

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have recovered very well from my last few workouts with minimal soreness not sure if that is from the Laxo but just something I have noticed.
Interested to see how my leg workout goes today since it has been almost a week of taking Laxo. Last week I hadn't started taking it yet when I trained legs so should see if I notice anything different this time around.

compan

compan

Awards
If you're judging soreness, legs is definitely a great one to judge it with.

Running my bottle, I do notice slightly less soreness after my workouts. I had a hell of a week too with 3 hockey games and some good lifting sessions in between. My calories were also slightly higher last week, so it's hard to fully judge what it was.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I have recovered very well from my last few workouts with minimal soreness not sure if that is from the Laxo but just something I have noticed.
Interested to see how my leg workout goes today since it has been almost a week of taking Laxo. Last week I hadn't started taking it yet when I trained legs so should see if I notice anything different this time around.
Leg days is definetly the time to gauge DOMS. Excited for your update today

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Recovery definitely better for legs then last week.
Legs were a little sore yesterday but pretty much back to normal today.
Starting to notice strength seems to be getting better as well.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
20170816_174805-1.jpg

Pic after chest, shoulders and bis yesterday

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
seems users are noticing very quickly the recovery benefits and strength boosts...cant wait to see what this does over a full month!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Recovery definitely better for legs then last week.
Legs were a little sore yesterday but pretty much back to normal today.
Starting to notice strength seems to be getting better as well.
Excellent news!!!!

I think I will be jumping on the Laxogenin train soon

compan

compan

Awards
Recovery benefits already is great to hear!

I am about to head into a tough 4 days of lifting, so this will be my big test during my laxo run. These low calories on cutting suck!

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Recovery benefits already is great to hear!

I am about to head into a tough 4 days of lifting, so this will be my big test during my laxo run. These low calories on cutting suck!
I hear you on the low calories macros are at 235p 120c 100f
Definitely look better since cutting the carbs down and it does help with the fats up to not get to hungry.
Still sitting around 252 pounds but last week was a wash since I was coming off of vacation and was bloated good.
Should see some loss this week

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Thats it! Im ording Laxo next month!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Rest day yesterday and mo
ving daughter into her dorm today so will be back to training tomorrow.

Recovery has been great this week and feeling and looking fuller even on lower carbs.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I got my Laxo but next month is all about IGF-1

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Been taking Laxo for about a week...my boss came up to me to tell me something then said.."damn dude! You powerlifting or something?..you're all jacked up"..I live for those moments

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Been taking Laxo for about a week...my boss came up to me to tell me something then said.."damn dude! You powerlifting or something?..you're all jacked up"..I live for those moments
Those moments are the best.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
After a weekend away to get my daughter moved into her dorm and some yard work when I got back yesterday. I will be getting back to training today and seeing how the Laxo will be helping me out this week.
Drop in macros this week to 225p 105c(4days)/80c (3days) 95f
Also training will be changing up with 4 days of weights and 2 days of conditioning and cardio work. Some light cardio may also be done after my weight training if it is needed.

compan

compan

Awards
Good luck this week!

My cutting has hit me hard lately. I'm definitely less sore than I normally have been which is nice, but mentally exhausted. Laxo definitely seems to work for me with recovery...unfortunately it can't make calorie deficits suck less.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lower carbs were getting to me the last few days but felt better today so adjusting to them.
Recovery and fullness is still good with the lower carbs.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Really noticed strength this last workout. Bench press felt really light

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Down to 249 as of yesterday but strength continues to increase a little.
Laxo is doing a great job of helping me recover increase strength as I continue to lean out

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Down to 249 as of yesterday but strength continues to increase a little.
Laxo is doing a great job of helping me recover increase strength as I continue to lean out
Sweet!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
losing weight and maintaining strength is impressive enough. Losing weight and getting stronger?

well hellloooooo

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Any PR's in the gym?
Nothing big but the way my training is set up I slowly add weight each training cycle and have not any problem this cycle with the added pounds for this cycle.

losing weight and maintaining strength is impressive enough. Losing weight and getting stronger?

well hellloooooo
Exactly! weight is going up and feel I could be going heavier at times but going with a slow and steady approach to keep increasing strength

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Right on man!!!!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Awesome, sometimes feeling stronger is just as important for you mental game.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
The holy grail..losing weight and increasing strength..nice

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Workouts just seem to get a little easier everyday with the addition of Laxo 100. Been dosing one first thing in the morning at 4:30 and then pre-workout around 4:30 and this seems to be working really well.

Fat loss this cycle has been my toughest so far but it is nice to be on lower calories and still be able to lift like I want and continue to increase my Training maxes for my next 4 week cycle.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
20170831_174617-1.jpg

Hitting the workouts hard and having no issues with recovering from them.
Slowly leaning out but pushing a little more weight each session.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
leaning out + getting strong = WIN

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Going into the last week of this bottle of Laxo 100 and have to say definitely a quality product.
Increased strength gains while in a deficit which helps maintain the muscles while losing fat

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Going into the last week of this bottle of Laxo 100 and have to say definitely a quality product.
Increased strength gains while in a deficit which helps maintain the muscles while losing fat
That's awesome!

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Down to my last two days of Laxo100 and I have not been disappointed with it. I have continued to gain strength and have great workouts while in a deficit.
Looking leaner but just as full. Fat loss hasn't been as good as I would have liked but my metabolism looks to be very slow right now after spending most of the year in a deficit or close to it.
Switching to a reverse diet so I can slowly get my calories back up with minimal fat gain so when I do go back to cutting I can get to where I want to be. Sometimes have to take a step back to go forward.

I will do my final review once all is said and done and I do my final weigh in this weekend!