OK mass gh (lgd/mk) + super dh3a review and findings

rockymtnoak

Awards
thought I'd drop my experience with my OL UK mass gh cycle. just finished up a 6 week cycle, was going to go for more but the base sups I used weren't cutting it and lethargy had me stop 2 weeks short.
previous history- multiple sports for the last 10 years where lifting was a daily routine sometimes 2x a day. active physical job that gives me a ridiculous metabolic rate and constant excercise.
Starting weight was way low, coming off of 2 long term recovery brutal surgery that wiped out any weight I had. (I can easily eat 4k+ a day , usually do and don't put on a lb of weight)
6'5". 30yo 180lb. (215 is where I'm trying to get back to) lifting on and off for 10 years+ wanted an edge to get my weight and strength back up after months of physical therapy and recovery prevented actual gym time.
the supps.. awesome. I was totally blown away with how effective it was. within a few days i FELT great.. motivated, tons of energy. my joints forgot they had just been violated by scalpels, sleep improved drastically. my refrigerator filed a restraining order against me (clean diet still) I was eating 24/7 which over my typical amount of food is hard to get down. aimed for 1-1.5k plus a day (that's not a lot for me really) super easy with this. my strength drastically/rapidly improved almost back to a pre-injury level over this period.
I blew straight past my standard weight sets in the gym and kept going back closer to were I used to be. I looked great, full muscles and the pumps were righteous. towards the end it got obnoxious. libido was through the roof to the point I had to stop seeing my girl so much I wasn't getting any sleep.
it hit hard after the first few days. and ramped up to the 4th week when it leveled out, hunger wasn't as prominent. I started to feel a bit of suppression building and grabbed some sup3r dhea, helped for a few days and got me through to week 6 when nothing could touch the lethargy. short of test I'm sure. I dropped from 8mg lgd/25 mk down to 4/ 12.5 for a few days then dropped it all and started pct next day after
I gained (seriously) 22 lbs, great physique improvement. my skin actually improved almost immediately after starting. likely the GH, I had several people comment me on it (useless fact but it def improved it) dropped 3 or 4 lbs of water/glycogen the 1st week off and have held at 198 for the last 2 weeks. body fat actually went up a hair for me from ~10% to 15% which is ok with me (neither of which are noticeable on me, everything is clearly defined still)
I have to say I was suppressed AF at the end. this shut me down hardcore, comparable feeling to the one time a ran a havoc cycle solo (don't ever do that lol) waiting on bloods to come back but it was undeniable I was suppressed as all hell and got some testicular atrophy that shocked me haha. wasn't expecting that.
pct has been clomid 25 eod but I need to switch because I've been itchy as all hell and had a few welt type patches show up, on top of the clomid making me feel like ****. guess my body doesn't like the clomid. anyone else have that happen?
overall, I have thoroughly enjoyed the run and it far surpassed my expectations. would def recommend this, with the exception of running a legit test base or high level 4ad or something to at least help. I'll keep you guys updated on the pct recovery, been almost 2 weeks now, energy and libido are both kind of jumping around from dead to game on back to dead.
OL mass. A++ solid. (great option for someone not wanting to go to straight aas)
Super DH3A. I'm sure it was doing something but just wasn't enough, even at the highest dosage. also left a discoloration on my skin where I put it on too concentrated( i imagine) that hasn't gone away in almost a month. looks like a bruise almost.
Clomid- utterly despise it. open to suggestions on what you guys have used with less sides. that **** has me starting to wonder if I aught to put away the sportsbike and football and start decorating my house lmao
also threw in a little cardarine in this last week, seems to have had zero effect, rapidly discontinued that due to no return on risk.
I have 1gm of osta to run experiments on next but may just bypass that for a dhea stack. (my career prohibits me from currently jumping to aas or I'd just run test cyp)
any questions about it let me know I'll be happy to answer based on my experiences thus far.

rockymtnoak

Awards
1 week update
things are moving along nicely now. energy is already back up, don't feel so off. the boys are coming back quickly.
I've been itchy still but that's going away. appetite has come back super aggressively. no strength loss, and my muscles are full again. don't look much different from before I dropped the few lbs water.
still managed to gain 2 lbs and my weight has much less fluctuation, training has been moderate
If things keep progressing like this then I'll be ready for the next cycle in a couple weeks.
I'm wanting to continue mk677, waiting for payday as it's not cheap. but the benefits were phenomenal. I'm on the fence about ordering from the same company I got the clomid and ostarine from. good prices.. most people have nothing but good to say about them but the whole itching/clomid thing threw me off. more updates to come