- 04-08-2017, 05:23 AM
Anyone know the replacement for compound 20?
I know it's been off the market for a while .but I do know when I took it it was amazing.
I just recently purchased two bottles through an online company however both have a lot expiration of Nov 2014. the only explanation that the seller can give me is because "they no longer make it" which I already know.
- 04-08-2017, 06:55 AM
The smell of those pills will probably be super strong. I've used compound 20 that I had saved from awhile back and right when you open the bottle you get a strong smell of the pills. haha. But i'm not sure what replaced it or if there's an updated version.Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!
04-08-2017, 10:49 AM
04-08-2017, 11:08 AM
04-08-2017, 12:48 PM
Do you know the name of company that sounds that? Every place I've Google's so far this one's the only one that came up that sold it (Vitaglo.com/Discount Natural Foods)
04-08-2017, 12:50 PM
02-09-2018, 08:49 AM
USP Labs says (USP Labs FB page) their 'Ultimate T' is a replacement for Compound 20. Anyone try it?
02-09-2018, 08:57 AM
02-09-2018, 09:00 AM
Found a bottle of Compound 20 in my old stash, never used it before and recently starting using it. Great supplement. I am baffled why USP Labs discontinued it / no one has made a replacement. Seems like a cash cow to me...
02-09-2018, 09:25 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By USPlabsRep in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 83Last Post: 05-07-2012, 05:54 AM
- By Sourdough in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 417Last Post: 11-30-2011, 11:23 AM
- By fightbackhxc in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 136Last Post: 11-29-2011, 03:29 PM
- By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 31Last Post: 11-23-2011, 06:03 PM
- By USPlabsRep in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 154Last Post: 11-07-2011, 11:44 PM