Compound 20

S

Serialsupp

Awards
Anyone know the replacement for compound 20?

I know it's been off the market for a while .but I do know when I took it it was amazing.

I just recently purchased two bottles through an online company however both have a lot expiration of Nov 2014. the only explanation that the seller can give me is because "they no longer make it" which I already know.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The smell of those pills will probably be super strong. I've used compound 20 that I had saved from awhile back and right when you open the bottle you get a strong smell of the pills. haha. But i'm not sure what replaced it or if there's an updated version.

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
Been searching for the exact same thing, zero luck. One of my favorite products all time!

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
google it, one place still sells it

S

Serialsupp

Awards
Do you know the name of company that sounds that? Every place I've Google's so far this one's the only one that came up that sold it (Vitaglo.com/Discount Natural Foods)

S

Serialsupp

Awards
The smell of those pills will probably be super strong. I've used compound 20 that I had saved from awhile back and right when you open the bottle you get a strong smell of the pills. haha. But i'm not sure what replaced it or if there's an updated version.
Lean Engineer thank you so much that is why I'm afraid to open the bottle I'm so tempted though because I know it's a great product.
Vitaglo.com/Discount Natural Foods the only place that I found so far that sells it but it expired

B

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
USP Labs says (USP Labs FB page) their 'Ultimate T' is a replacement for Compound 20. Anyone try it?

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
USP Labs says (USP Labs FB page) their 'Ultimate T' is a replacement for Compound 20. Anyone try it?
Ultimate T is nothing like Compound 20 in my personal opinion, have taken both and C20 still holds as my favorite supp ever.

B

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Ultimate T is nothing like Compound 20 in my personal opinion, have taken both and C20 still holds as my favorite supp ever.
Thanks....I will avoid buying Ultimate T - I already use KSM66 etc..
Found a bottle of Compound 20 in my old stash, never used it before and recently starting using it. Great supplement. I am baffled why USP Labs discontinued it / no one has made a replacement. Seems like a cash cow to me...

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
Thanks....I will avoid buying Ultimate T - I already use KSM66 etc..
Found a bottle of Compound 20 in my old stash, never used it before and recently starting using it. Great supplement. I am baffled why USP Labs discontinued it / no one has made a replacement. Seems like a cash cow to me...
I've searched multiple forums looking for a replacement and sadly you are right, nothing has come that compares. No idea why they discontinued it either!