MassMax XT 8 week log unsponsored

Stantheman85

Awards
Hey guys, I just finished week 1 (of 8 week) of Massmax yesterday. Weight is up almost almost 2 lbs- I've been eating like a machine. I've been taking 2 with breakfast and 2 with lunch 6-8 hours apart.

I want to say I began to feel the increase hunger on day 2 or 3. Vascularity has increased as well, I am starting to see veins coming out of veins and I have to credit mm at this point. This could all be a placebo at this point, but I'll take it. The mind is powerful.

Current supps:
Ergonine, hmb, cla and fearn lecithin (just started last week w/ mm).

My original goal was to have a clean bulk in the ~5 lb range. Now I'm looking to benefit from the massmax cycle as possible. I eat keto during the week and carb load on the weekends. I just started implementing carbs before and after my workouts as well. I'm too worried about gaining fat, my metobolism is insane. I'm guessing that I'm eating anywhere from 500-750 calories over my maintenance state, I've been bad at tracking my food lately. I'll get better at this.

My questions:

1. Is my current stack going to give me the results I desire? Could I extend to 12 weeks? Or Should I add anything now? Or maybe at week 4? Forskolin? Bueller?

2. Do I need to cycle off/ take a break from Nattys after I finish mm? Depending how this goes, I want either start fd or xgels/Abe. I know there is no break needed for fd.

Any other advise is appreciated.

Thanks everyone!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Don't want to hijack your log but I also just started MassMax XT about 3 days ago. Had to discontinue my beloved FD2 due to the (-)epi overlap. I have also already enjoyed increased hunger, along with a nice pump/muscle fullness..seems to have some nutrient partitioning affects...without bloat! My sleep also seems to be improved. I have not really had a chance to workout due to work since starting the product so who knows there. I will be interested to follow your log and see how it compares to my experience!

As far as your questions...I think it is best to leave that to a Performax rep rather than leave my own opinion...

Good luck!

Stantheman85

Awards
I'm excited to see how this goes as well! How long do you plan on using MM? And are you using it solo?

I am considering FD after this run, how long did you run it for and what were your results?

Best of luck to you as well

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm excited to see how this goes as well! How long do you plan on using MM? And are you using it solo?

I am considering FD after this run, how long did you run it for and what were your results?

Best of luck to you as well
I am planning on running this for 8 weeks...possibly longer. I will be starting a Androsterone/Epi-Andro (possibly YK-11 too) cycle within a few months so who knows. Other notable supps I take at this time are Ergonine, KingsBlood, CU, HyperMax XT...

FD2 is great! Endurance, pumps, and recovery was particularly exceptional.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As a Performax Labs rep, I say run for 8 weeks. I do know others plan on running MassMax XT for 12 weeks though since many Ecdy products in the past were ran 12 weeks at a time.

However long you decide to run it, I would take 4 weeks off after, before starting next natty run. Always good to get back to baseline.

Glad to see people enjoying it so early in their runs.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
will follow along I am planning an 8 or 12 week run of this, I am on week 3 and just set some PRs and have had some great workouts and some clean weight gain- so far so good- I think this would probably stack really well with Antaeus Titan and HH6 which I have considered running for the last month of the 12 weeker if I go that long

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet I'll get in on this log!

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As a Performax Labs rep, I say run for 8 weeks. I do know others plan on running MassMax XT for 12 weeks though since many Ecdy products in the past were ran 12 weeks at a time.

However long you decide to run it, I would take 4 weeks off after, before starting next natty run. Always good to get back to baseline.

Glad to see people enjoying it so early in their runs.
why 4 weeks off. Nothing in MM is hormoonal?

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
I somewhat agree here, I think the idea is that the 4 week break will somehow let the body "clean" itself from the effects of the product in order to make it more effective, but I don't necessarily agree that this would be warranted with this product with the exception that if the methyl oleate and palmitate do actually exert androgenic effects then it may be best to clean up for a month after a longer run of say 8-12 weeks

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's just a personal opinion. I always like to take few weeks off after any 8 week run I do. It's like cleansing the palate.

Stantheman85

Awards
Sorry the delay all. Just started week 3 yesterday.

Updates...

Weight is up 5lbs today and was up 6 lbs yesterday. I'm guessing that's due to my carb load over the weekend, but MM is allowing me to eat more at every meal and throughout the day. My diet hasn't been exactly "keto". I've been supplementing a weight gainer with carbs after each workout, but other than that, I'm mostly eating keto for my 3 main meals during the week. This is also a big reason why I'm gaining weight at rapid speeds.

I'm definitely looking bigger and filling out. As you can imagine, my shorts are fitting tighter. Muscles are also feeling more full. Even while adding 5 lbs, my physique still looks great. I don't feel bloated and I can still see my abs, so I have no complaints.

I am also looking considerably more vascular. I am seeing veins in my shoulders and biceps that I've never seen before. The shoulder veins are noticeable, whereas the biceps veins are something I notice since I look at myself everyday.

Pumps are awesome during workouts. Haven't seen any added strength or endurance though.

Ill update more on weight as I monitor this week. It could also be the $10 China scale off amazon.

More to come...

Stantheman85

Awards
I'm intrigued by the thought of a 12 week run. Is there any risk to adding the extra bottle? I am all about being efficient. If I'm going to take something, might as well maximize its use. :) please share any thoughts. I'd like to get a couple of opinions before I order another bottle.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm intrigued by the thought of a 12 week run. Is there any risk to adding the extra bottle? I am all about being efficient. If I'm going to take something, might as well maximize its use. :) please share any thoughts. I'd like to get a couple of opinions before I order another bottle.
Great results! Still early in my run but so far so good...and still experiencing the same benefits from my first post. I should make more efforts to bump up my protein intake...I happen to have a full bag of Mass Gainz waiting to be broken into. I can't particularly see my abs yet but the only time they really shined is when I ran a legit ECA fat burner back in the day! Have not done any cardio yet either...someday soon! Performax reps have said that a 12 week run would be just fine..

Stantheman85

Awards
Yesterday started the beginning of week 3.

Week 2 are great. I was only able to workout 3 times, which is a bummer, but workouts were fantastic when I did, especially the pumps. Didn't feel any noticeable strength or endurance differences. Body comp is on point though without looking bloating. This has been the bright spot of this supp so far. Gaining 4-5 lbs in 2 weeks, I would expect some bloating, but I have not experienced any. Veins are still popping out and showing up in areas I've never seen before. My metabolism definitely feels like it has increased. The hunger pains are real and more frequent. They aren't painful, but my tummy feels empty (like it does now).

I pop my first dose with breakfast and then second dose with a late lunch which ends up creating 6-7 hours between first and second dose. I make sure I am eating at least 50 grams of protein with each meal.

Moving to week 3. My weight was only up 4.5lbs today (damn China Amazon scale)... I definitely did not eat enough this weekend though, which could explain the down scale this morning. We had so much to get done and food got placed on the back burned at times.

Got a workout in last night. Felt stronger, moving weights more easily, and pumps were unreal. Granted, it was my first time using High Volume, which explains the increased pump, but MM continues to impress just like all the other logs out there. I have a couple weeks to determine if I want to move to 12 weeks, right now, I'm leaning towards Yes, but want to see how I'm feeling around week 5-6 before I make my final opinion.

I will continue to shove as much food down as possible. I've started eating 2-3 pieces of bread with each meal to get some extra cals. I am still supplementing with weight gainer, but I feel like I'm drinking adult formula, which is why I'm transitioning to the bread route.

Stantheman85

Awards
Quick update:

Weight is up 7.5lbs. I discovered overnight oats this week and that has allowed me to slam 1,200 calories for breakfast. This is off the record but I weighed myself before bed one night and my weight was up 10 lbs....

Anyway, the stack is going great. Looking bigger, feeling more alpha as a result, not feeling bloated or fat, strength has increased slightly- nothing worth noting imo.

Forgot to mention that my gas hasn't been very pleasant during this, so I caution everyone. It's not a deal breaker, but it has definitely amplified.

I will update everyone again after the weekend. Have a good weekend all.

I am thinking I was buy the third bottle. At this point I should put on 20 lbs :) jk but seriously.... I think the 20% off NV sale ends next week so I will probably purchase before then.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome updates. Don't forget on that NV 20% sale you can add AM5 for an additional 5% off.

Stantheman85

Awards
I think I may have been a week off in some of my earlier posts.

I just finished week 4 yesterday and began week 5 today.

Weight was up 8.4 lbs this morning. I can still see my abs so I have to believe most of the weight is muscle. Obviously there is some fat since I am putting on weight so quickly, which is fine.

This is exactly what I wanted from a product and I am so happy that I chose MM and am excited to see how to next 8 weeks go!!! I'm thinking I will go ahead and order the 3rd bottle for this run. I wish I would have copped multiple b2g1 deals when NV had them. I am already locking this supp in for my winter stack- this product adds the lean body weight element and I definitely want to add it to another product (tbd) this winter. I believe I am a semi-hard gainer. My stats are now 6'3" 195.8 lbs.

Anyway, I will keep everyone updated as the week goes on. I was able to hit the gym 4 times last week- not bad for as little of time I have. 1 of my workouts was at 2am...

Hope we gone had a good weekend.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great review

Do they recommend 12 weeks ? I would think 8 max

Regardless I have this planned in my future .. hearing good feedback on it

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Any final review here? Did the 12 weeks do you in?