Lgd 3303 10mg 8 week cycle log - here we go

Soldiersimon1

Awards
Ok so im starting my lgd3303 cycle from tomorrow. Im 6ft 1, weigh 13 stone 3, target 14 stone 5 in 8 week cycle, im an experienced sarm guinea pig, i know i could put on half of that easily on lgd4300 and my supplier has assured me this is the big brother. Im gonna be on 4000 calorie a day, thats 1300 calories a day over maintainance, i normally go gym at least 6 times a week. Ill be going 8 times a week while on cycle. Oh gonna be on 10mg a day.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed for info and progress

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Subbbbbbbbed!!!!

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
I'm not to sure how I feel about LGD. Don't get me wrong, I got strong (added 55 pounds on bench) and a good recomp affect with a lil add of water weight only at 5mg for 8 weeks.

What I did not like about it was that my sex drive went down! I could get a hard on but I just never wanted to even when my fiancé wanted a monster sausage meal lol.

I would recommend have some sort of test booster or test base to counter it but that's just me.

Bouncing back was quick tho! Only took about a week with proper pct!

Soldiersimon1

Awards
I'm not to sure how I feel about LGD. Don't get me wrong, I got strong (added 55 pounds on bench) and a good recomp affect with a lil add of water weight only at 5mg for 8 weeks.

What I did not like about it was that my sex drive went down! I could get a hard on but I just never wanted to even when my fiancé wanted a monster sausage meal lol.

I would recommend have some sort of test booster or test base to counter it but that's just me.

I agree with you regarding taking a test with it, when i was on 4300 i did feel very lethargic all the way through cycle, but i did it stack it with rad 140 and osta,

What lgd did you take? 4300 or 3303?

Soldiersimon1

Awards

Also how much weight you put on? I put on 10 pounds on lgd4300 and kept every bit of it

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
I agree with you regarding taking a test with it, when i was on 4300 i did feel very lethargic all the way through cycle, but i did it stack it with rad 140 and osta,

What lgd did you take? 4300 or 3303?
4033! I hated that feeling! It just doesnt make me feel my normal joyful joking self! I felt off. I loved ostarine and thinking about running that instead! Not as potent but my gains were really lean lean and literally had 0 sides.

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
Also how much weight you put on? I put on 10 pounds on lgd4300 and kept every bit of it
I gained about 5-7 pounds and never lost one bit! Def. great for building and easy to keep but felt like poop for a full 2 months.

jesus_sanchez

Awards
Working on a book right now and guys were getting amazing results from 5mg just a few years ago, and found 8-10mg no added benefit just suppression. 4 years later things have changed so much. Best wishes, and PM me for specific questions. I have a vast amount of experience.

Soldiersimon1

Awards
Ok guys here we go, im gonna do this every other day probably cause im so busy with work but hey lets go. Yesterday
Day 1. Took 5mg in morning 5mg at night, went gym in the evening, not gonna ever discuss what i eat everyday i cant be assed, but lots of carbs and good ****, bulking with protein shakes. had a **** work out, felt lethargic to be honest, but i wont blame it on 3303 as i did smoke a joint after work. Took a pre-workout juice, kill it, all it did was kill my evening, up till 3am.

Day 2. Took x2 5mg same time, My main goal was to eat as much as i can which i did, went gym in the evening about 8pm, had a red bull in replace of a pre workout, omg guys i dont know if its kicked in or the red bull gave me wings but i was the Terminator in their today, im use to having good workouts as i dont mess about, but everything felt so easy but painful, i was lifting heavier than guys bigger than me and they were like (im leaving you alone your on one ��) also a sign i think its kicking in is the the pain i felt when doing biceps and triceps, and im serious, almost made me cry, ������ the pain i say, with each pump my muscles were begging me to stop, by rep 4 i was making noises like i was at rep 8 on set 9, i was on my 2nd set. Couldnt do a lot of one thing had to change things up to keep pain at bay. I didnt feel strong, but when i looked in the mirror i could only see a Terminator.

Soldiersimon1

Awards
Day 3. Good workout, but felt kind of weak tbh couldn't do hardly anything even thoug i wanted to, towards end of workout i got stronger, looked abit fuller but dont know if i was seeing things in the mirror. Pain considerably less but still their with every pum.

Day 4. Im turning into terminator, woke up itching to get in the gym, i when i did, lets just say its kicked in. Endurance is up, and i dont just look fuller. I AM FULLER. muscles rock hard, im feeling good, just told my girl im in love with the gym lol, but obvsly she loves it : ) banged my chest and it blew up like a balloon, arms are considerably bigger than day 2 say, i may have water retention as people are starting to look at me already and its only 4 days in.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
in.this.like.flint

Soldiersimon1

Awards
Sorry **** at logs im way too busy but look, had to up to 20mg a day felt nothing on 10mg. Once i upped it to 20mg it bloody kicked in, put on 5 pounds in like 4 days. But i look massive in size but not weight wise if that makes sense. Its making me look thick. Strength up slightly but not major. Still got another 4-6 to go.

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
Wow getting bigger and fuller in a matter of days? Pictures before and after?

Soldiersimon1

Awards
Ok so look my last day on cycle today. To be honest im kind of happy. What was my experience, no sides at all, taking cycle support felt pointless, did i gain weight �� yes but i cant be sure it was the 3303, in gained about 4-5 pounds but i was bulking hard so I kind of expected that at least. I was told id gain 10 minimum, i doubt that is true. My cycle regime is so on point i didn't even have time to do this daily log for you guys. Also seth from youtube done a cycle and he didn't mention anything about him gaining weight. But... in a crazy way i look bigger, 100% cause ive been told several times, like ive put on alot more natural muscle in general. I mean i go hard in the gym 8 times a week you would think ill gain more muscle. I had a months supply of all in one capsules of lgd4300 rad 140 and osta. I started taking 1 pill a day to stack it. I scales started moving up instantly ���� so ive finished this 3303 crap, and started gaining on the original proven sarms. Any questions just ask.

Soldiersimon1

Awards
Seriously im so disappointed. Even when im reading about reviews everyone's talking about how it gives you good pumps. **** pumps i want gainz ffs. Anyway im still cycling my ldg4300 rad and osta and gaining nicely. Now i feel im on cycle ffs

Soldiersimon1

Awards
What brand did you use?
Ripped labz in uk. I only use them. Been using them for over a year now. Products are always great. So i dont blame them at all. Maybe i should of been eating more than 4000 calories a day. Something worked. But not much.

gav86

Awards
  • Established
Ripped labz in uk. I only use them. Been using them for over a year now. Products are always great. So i dont blame them at all. Maybe i should of been eating more than 4000 calories a day. Something worked. But not much.
I've got a bottle of the same, so I'll let ya know how i go with it

Polly1

Awards
I have used GW from Ripped Labz with no endurance boost at all,focused nutrition i felt within a week