Testing out CEL M-Test

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey all, thanks for stopping by! First off, thanks to CEL and everyone on their team for giving me the chance to test out M-Test. I've run quite a few natty boosters in my day and am looking forward to this one, as the ingredient list is quite sexy! I'm 34 (today actually) and have been on a bit of a cut and have dropped close to 20 lbs over the past few months. Looking to continue that slow downward trend while maintaining strength, and seeing what this can do in the libido dept. Mine is already pretty high, so watch out wife! While running this log I'll be weight training 4 days a week and doing cardio on most. I just this morning started a lazy man's triathalon. So by Jan 1 have to run 26 total miles, bike 121 and swim 4.5 Looking forward to that challenge and this run!

Took my first three this morning before biking 5 miles, then taking a half day and hitting the golf course this afternoon. Which is crazy as I'm in the midwest and this is Iowa. So welcome aboard, should be a good run!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Subbed.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
submachinegun

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In.

Subbedwoofer

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In for it

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet in on this!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today was an off day after a nice birthday golfing yesterday! Took my morning dose this morning, will be taking second after work here. Nothing new to report yet, but will have a pull/cardio workout tomorrow morni g

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In to party

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alrighty, had a good workout here today! As Tyga had mentioned in his log, only thing I'm noticing so far is an increase in urination which is quite alright with me. Got a good pump going today, and this weekend will be cardio both days as I'm trying to get all those lazy man triathalon miles in. Will update this weekend if I notice anything from the Mtest!

Close grip pullups 4x8
seated row 2x10 2x8
Wide Grip Pulldown 4x10 Double dropsets on last two
bent over row db row 3x8
db curl 3x10
standing rope cable curl 4x10 double dropsets on last two, was spent on the last one!
rowmachine 1000m

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Interesting on the urination. Not sure what ingredient would be causing that but it def seems consistent.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting on the urination. Not sure what ingredient would be causing that but it def seems consistent.
I'm not sure either, I always drink a lot of water so nothings really changed there.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3,4 Divanil is probably causing the increased urination. I get that from our product which contains large dose. Pretty sure it's mentioned on WebMD and examine too.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took yesterday off, relaxed and had some family time. This morning got up early and knocked out a two mile run and 5 miles on the bike to knock out some of the tristhalon miles. Starting to notice really good sleep last night. I've been a light sleeper lately and last night was out like a light, and a deep sleep straight through the night. Awesome bonus off the bat. Back at the iron tomorrow morning

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sorry to be late....give it hell nick!!!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Started off the week right! noticing better sleep again and the libido is starting to gain a little steam as well. Looking forward to continued improvement on that all.

Deads 4x8
Squats 4x8
extensions 3x10
curls 3x10
5 mile bike ride at a really fast pace. Push and some more cardio tomorrow

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey all, thanks for stopping by! First off, thanks to CEL and everyone on their team for giving me the chance to test out M-Test. I've run quite a few natty boosters in my day and am looking forward to this one, as the ingredient list is quite sexy! I'm 34 (today actually) and have been on a bit of a cut and have dropped close to 20 lbs over the past few months. Looking to continue that slow downward trend while maintaining strength, and seeing what this can do in the libido dept. Mine is already pretty high, so watch out wife! While running this log I'll be weight training 4 days a week and doing cardio on most. I just this morning started a lazy man's triathalon. So by Jan 1 have to run 26 total miles, bike 121 and swim 4.5 Looking forward to that challenge and this run!

Took my first three this morning before biking 5 miles, then taking a half day and hitting the golf course this afternoon. Which is crazy as I'm in the midwest and this is Iowa. So welcome aboard, should be a good run!
:birthday::fest06:...belated happy birthday day wishes!!!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heck yea, digging it so far! The increased urination is helping with the weight for sure. Had some beers on Friday night, and ate a little poorly Saturday and gained 0 lbs. starting to feel my motivation increasing today as well

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woke up early this morning for a good workout. Got a great nights sleep and feeling motivated. Libido definitely picking up as well, hoping to test it out here with the wife soon, haha

BB bench 1x10 1x8 1x8 1x10
Incline BB bench 4x8
Dips 3x10
cable crossover 3x10
DB shoulder press 3x10
lateral raises 3x10
wide grip tricep 3x10
rope tricep dropsets 10 reps, 8 reps 8 reps
ran two miles after this. Had a great sweat and felt really good. Time for lunch!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking fwd to wifeys feedback .. i mean yours lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Haha the fact that you have to wait is a shame... marriage sounds terrible ha

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I did get down to business Saturday but hadn't been feeling much from this yet. So I'm not deprived by any means, haha

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I understand lol

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Almost a week into this so far and feeling good! Sleep is much improved, no joint issues at all and definitely feeling the aggresion starting to kick in a bit. Motivation is off the charts too. Feeling my hunger increasing as well so I've been eating more, but still at 210 which is awesome. I'm actually hoping to get somewhere close to 205 by the end of this. Today was an "off" day with 6 miles on the bike.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haha just seeing that pic I can hear him saying it

Now u gonna be saying it all day long

My man & say no more .. I use them religiously everyday

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did the same thing, haha. Had to say it out loud

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Almost a week into this so far and feeling good! Sleep is much improved, no joint issues at all and definitely feeling the aggresion starting to kick in a bit. Motivation is off the charts too. Feeling my hunger increasing as well so I've been eating more, but still at 210 which is awesome. I'm actually hoping to get somewhere close to 205 by the end of this. Today was an "off" day with 6 miles on the bike.
1 week and improved:
libido
sleep
aggression
motivation
appetite

not bad...and it gets better[at least for me].

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
1 week and improved:
libido
sleep
aggression
motivation
appetite

not bad...and it gets better[at least for me].
Anything that gives me ANY type of "impact" (even negative) is good in my book since at least you know it's doing something.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For sure! Slight increases so far but enough to note. Sleep is most significant so far for me

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone else get a thanksgiving workout in? Started my turkey day right! Woke up on my own at 530 well rested and hit up the gym.
Pull-ups 4x10
Seated row 2x 10 2x8
Wide grip pull down 4x10
Reverse fly 3x10
Db curl 4x10
Rope curl 2x10 double drop set
4 mile bike

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm getting it in right meow

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Had plans too... slept in too late ha

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is this sleeping in you speak of?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for the lack of updates, took the fam out of town for a mini vacation with the long weekend. Still managed to get cardio in every day though! So libido is way up! Went twice the other night and 5 times total past four days, so yea, marriage isn't as bad as some think :) in addition sleep is still awesome, except for Friday but that was due to a three year old in bed with us. It's funny, I'm not getting much aggression out of this, instead have been in a great mood and insanely motivated. Will be testing out the strength here next week with a full week of weights

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back at the weights and cardio here this morning. Getting such deep sleep and vivid dreams from this, it's great. Strength feeling really good today, was leg day and I've done cardio every day for the past week, and still able to get some good weight going in squats and deads, so I think this is definitely starting to help with recovery as well.
So ate like most do on a long holiday weekend with multiple thanksgivings, and still managed to stay right at 210. Cardio helped but definitely would have blown up more if not for Mtest.

Squats 4x10
deads 3x10
leg extensions 3x10
leg curls 3x10
calf raises alot
5 miles fast bike ride
Gonna get that triathalon done!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sorry for the lack of updates, took the fam out of town for a mini vacation with the long weekend. Still managed to get cardio in every day though! So libido is way up! Went twice the other night and 5 times total past four days, so yea, marriage isn't as bad as some think :) in addition sleep is still awesome, except for Friday but that was due to a three year old in bed with us. It's funny, I'm not getting much aggression out of this, instead have been in a great mood and insanely motivated. Will be testing out the strength here next week with a full week of weights
I know what you mean about the aggression... that's not something I get either. I just feel motivated and def better mood (I can be a bit moody ha).

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's the cool thing about Ashwagandha, it keeps you nice and chill. I know when I have ran products in the past that raise libido, I become very aggravated. That usually doesn't help my cause. The addition of Ashwagandha in the "new school" test boosters really take that edge off.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Crashing in and will be observing from the sideline!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

Happy belated b day bro

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Feeling good today! Awesome night of sleep last night, like a log from 10ish pm til 545am straight through. Today is nine days in a row of working out, motivation is through the roof to at least get some cardio in on non weight days. But today was a nice push day, felt really strong in the gym, good endurance and a hell of a pump. Arms were shaking when I was done.
Incline bench 12, 10, 8, 6 reps
DB flat bench 10, 10, 8, 8
Close Grip dumbbell press 3x10
dips 3x10
Standing military press 4x10
upright BB row 3x10
5 miles bike

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Seems like its having you be very productive with no lethargy sounds great!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
For sure! Slight increases so far but enough to note. Sleep is most significant so far for me
it will get more significant!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
told you, lol!!!:147:

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had another great nights sleep last night, dreams are freaking vivid. Also a stiff breeze will leave me stiff currently, haha. Nothing more new to note, still very motivated and energetic throughout the day.
2 mile run and 1000 m row today for my off day.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MTEST slogan - happy wife = happy life