MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I wanted to thank the guys at Gaspari for the opportunity to run this product. Since way back in the day I have always enjoyed the various versions of Super Pump250. I was never one of the guys who got the Super Dump from SuperPump! So when I saw that they were having a promo on SuperPump and I haven't had the pleasure of using it in a few years I jumped on the opportunity.

Superpump250.jpg

Look at that profile and try and tell me it is not sexy!!!!!

So now that I have done a bit of an introduction lets talk a bit about the product and my first impressions upon use.

Taste - My first impression was that is smelled pretty good but very sweet. I was kind of worried about the flavoring with it being Cotton Candy. The only good cotton candy flavored product I have ever had was indeed actual Cotton Candy. Well I have to say I was not disappointed by the flavor. It reminded me of powdered sugar mixed into water with a tiny bit of a cotton candy aftertaste. Far from unpleasant but also not my cup of tea. I don't think anyone will have any major complaints regarding the flavor and some may find it very enjoyable. For me it was not a homerun, nor was it a foul ball.

Energy - Here is where I was really excited to try this again. I had not had anything with DMAA in it in quite a while but it was one of my favorite stims. I forgot that it actually seems to kick in the more that you move around. So I took it and waited about 30 minutes. I was gaining energy for sure but not like I expected. I got up and started making my intra drink and moving around a bit and started to get that rushing feeling, like a current running through me. This was when I knew I was going to have a great workout. Once I got to work it just got better.

Focus - I was able to focus quite well last night, and it was required with some of the lifting I was doing. No jitters or any negative effects of the stim or focus complexes.

Pump - So here is where I was pretty impressed with the product. I started my workout right at 17.5 inches flexed cold. As you can see from the pictures below my pump was extreme! I gained over an inch in size during the workout. Keep in mind I used carb powders during my intra workout period so I was also storing glycogen the entire time. Either way an increase in size of over an inch on the arms is pretty damn impressive.

So far really enjoying the product.

Workout 10-25-16.jpg

SuperPump Measurements.jpg

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed!

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
In for SP250. Log is off to an excellent start.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Welcome everyone!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! In on this!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Subbed

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wow, we have a nice crowd in here now. I will be crushing some incilarries tonight. It is a Calves, Forearms, and abs kind of day. I imagine the pump in my calves will be ridiculous and I haven't worked forearms directly in YEARS, they are already quite Popeye-esque. I imagine pump may get so full gripping things will be hard. LOL. This might be one workout where the pump might feel a bit too much since small body parts with a lot of circulation going through them.

One note I plan to make today is the mixability. I didn't mention in my first post but there did seem to be some sediment at the bottom of the cup. So I will look for this again, however it was not an issue. I just swirled it in the bottom of the cup and shot it down before the residue settle again. No big deal. Far from an issue. However I can't remember if I had anything else in the cup before I mixed that so this time the cup will be virgin clean.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Morning everyone. Hope you all had a great evening. Last night was a Ancillary day for me.

Calves in leg press - Potentiating Sets @ 12 reps - 4p x12, 6p x 12, 8px12, 10p x12, 12p x10 - Calves were really bitching by that last set.

Bent Leg Seated Calve Raise - Modified Muscle Rounds = 6 RP sets of 6, RP was a 5 second count @ 90lbs - I was doing partials the last 2 sets just to get the job done this was brutal on my soleus which hasn't been worked directly in years! My calves looked like balloons within a minute or two of finishing this.

BB Wrist Extensions - Potentiating Sets @ 12 reps - 20, 30, 40, 45, 45x10 - I haven't worked forearms in a very long time this was brutal.

Wrist Flexion - Modified Muscle Rounds = 6 RP sets of 6, RP was a 5 second count 45lbs - I rolled the bar all the way down to my fingertips then rolled it back up and then flexed the wrists on these to get more complete grip work out of it.

Cable Crunches - Potentiating Sets @ 12 reps - 80, 100, 130, 160, 190 x 11 - I really crunched down for maximum contraction on every rep and intentionally pulled my belly button toward my spine to create a smaller waist. Train them in they stay in, train them pressed out and flexed they stick out. Just the way it works.

Hanging Leg Raises- Modified Muscle Rounds = 6 RP sets of 6, RP was a 5 second count - Started with straight leg but had to move to bent leg halfway through the 5th set.

Okay now onto the product experience. I enjoyed the flavor a little more today. I guess because I wasn't "inspecting" the flavor this time just drinking it. As far as my comment regarding mixability and sediment. I looked again yesterday and there was none. I think the first day was simply a little left over creatine mono from what I had mixed in it before. As mentioned the pumps were ridiculous. My forearms were so pumped by the end I had to shake them out regularly just keep my grip intact. My calves were expanded to the point they barely moved when I walked. Just sitting there looking like a giant engorged turkey leg.

Keep in mind on this one the energy really seems to kick in about the 40 minute mark, and won't truly kick in all the way until you actually get moving around. Once moving around it just gets better and better. Again that has always been my experience with DMAA.

One minor complaint about the packaging. The tub is too small for that much powder, 2 desiccant packs and the very large scoop that comes with it. I would much rather see a slightly larger tub, or a smaller scoop. Twice now I have wasted a little bit of the product by pulling the scoop out and it moving the desiccant packs around flipping powder out of the tub. Now that I am a little deeper into the powder it is now problem, but the intial opening I spilled enough that it warranted me trying to scrape it back into the tub off of my counter. So perhaps a smaller scoop and make 3 scoops a serving or just a slightly bigger tub would be better.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Morning everyone. Hope you all had a great evening. Last night was a Ancillary day for me.

Calves in leg press - Potentiating Sets @ 12 reps - 4p x12, 6p x 12, 8px12, 10p x12, 12p x10 - Calves were really bitching by that last set.

Bent Leg Seated Calve Raise - Modified Muscle Rounds = 6 RP sets of 6, RP was a 5 second count @ 90lbs - I was doing partials the last 2 sets just to get the job done this was brutal on my soleus which hasn't been worked directly in years! My calves looked like balloons within a minute or two of finishing this.

BB Wrist Extensions - Potentiating Sets @ 12 reps - 20, 30, 40, 45, 45x10 - I haven't worked forearms in a very long time this was brutal.

Wrist Flexion - Modified Muscle Rounds = 6 RP sets of 6, RP was a 5 second count 45lbs - I rolled the bar all the way down to my fingertips then rolled it back up and then flexed the wrists on these to get more complete grip work out of it.

Cable Crunches - Potentiating Sets @ 12 reps - 80, 100, 130, 160, 190 x 11 - I really crunched down for maximum contraction on every rep and intentionally pulled my belly button toward my spine to create a smaller waist. Train them in they stay in, train them pressed out and flexed they stick out. Just the way it works.

Hanging Leg Raises- Modified Muscle Rounds = 6 RP sets of 6, RP was a 5 second count - Started with straight leg but had to move to bent leg halfway through the 5th set.

Okay now onto the product experience. I enjoyed the flavor a little more today. I guess because I wasn't "inspecting" the flavor this time just drinking it. As far as my comment regarding mixability and sediment. I looked again yesterday and there was none. I think the first day was simply a little left over creatine mono from what I had mixed in it before. As mentioned the pumps were ridiculous. My forearms were so pumped by the end I had to shake them out regularly just keep my grip intact. My calves were expanded to the point they barely moved when I walked. Just sitting there looking like a giant engorged turkey leg.

Keep in mind on this one the energy really seems to kick in about the 40 minute mark, and won't truly kick in all the way until you actually get moving around. Once moving around it just gets better and better. Again that has always been my experience with DMAA.

One minor complaint about the packaging. The tub is too small for that much powder, 2 desiccant packs and the very large scoop that comes with it. I would much rather see a slightly larger tub, or a smaller scoop. Twice now I have wasted a little bit of the product by pulling the scoop out and it moving the desiccant packs around flipping powder out of the tub. Now that I am a little deeper into the powder it is now problem, but the intial opening I spilled enough that it warranted me trying to scrape it back into the tub off of my counter. So perhaps a smaller scoop and make 3 scoops a serving or just a slightly bigger tub would be better.
Nice workout.. also good info on the tub size, no one wants to waste product.

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thank you for the feedback. i continue to play with the timing of taking it myself, i feel 30-45 minutes is my sweet spot on an empty stomach.

like a caveman, i ripped right into my SP 250 when i 1st got it and spilled some of it on my desk, so I hear ya and feel ya there, I will be sure to pass on the feedback concerning the spillage.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In as well!

And the new containers should make a HUGE difference with the next batch of Superpump. I know I spilled quite a bit of mine as well when opening. But I just shoveled what I could salvage right back into the container.

-Spaz

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In as well!

And the new containers should make a HUGE difference with the next batch of Superpump. I know I spilled quite a bit of mine as well when opening. But I just shoveled what I could salvage right back into the container.

-Spaz
Precisely, shoveled what I could back in then licked the rest of my fingers. LOL Can't let any of it go to waste!

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Precisely, shoveled what I could back in then licked the rest of my fingers. LOL Can't let any of it go to waste!
I guess I was more careful opening mine but I did the same thing after reaching in and getting the scoop. Tasted fine straight up

boatnerj

Awards
Can any reps comment on how many mg of caffeine and DMAA are in one scoop?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I guess I was more careful opening mine but I did the same thing after reaching in and getting the scoop. Tasted fine straight up
Yeah, sounds like they have already decided to increase the tub size a little which is awesome!
Can any reps comment on how many mg of caffeine and DMAA are in one scoop?
250mg Caffeine that is where the 250 part comes from I believe.
Caffeine 250mg, DMAA 70mg.
Love the combo!

Had some good workouts this weekend. Crushed a Push and pull workout. I don't remember all the numbers for the sessions and don't have my log here with me. Here are the lifts and sets performed.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

10 Minutes Bike

Bench Press- Potentiating Pyramid Sets - 5 sets of 6
Upper Pec Cable Flies - 3 sets @ 8-12 reps

Seated Military Press - Potentiating Pyramid Sets - 5 sets of 6
Rear Delt Flyes - 3 sets @ 8-12 reps

Skull Krushers - Potentiating Pyramid Sets - 5 sets of 6
Rope Triceps Extensions - 3 sets @ 8-12 reps

Daily Cell Swelling = DB Side Raises - 10lbs x 136 reps

___________________________________________________________________________________

10 Minutes Bike

Bent Over Barbell Rows OHG - Potentiating Pyramid Sets - 5 sets of 6
Wide Grip Lat Pulls OHG - Potentiating Pyramid Sets - 5 sets of 6
Free Motion Calbe Lat Pull Over - 3 sets @ 8-12 reps

Barbell Curls - Potentiating Pyramid Sets - 5 sets of 6
Alt DB Supinating Curls - 3 sets @ 8-12 reps

Icaarian Weighted Ab Crunch Machine - 4 sets of 8-12 reps
Hanging Leg Raise - 3 sets of 8-12 reps

Cell Swelling work - Lateral raise machine 30x138

A little more on the product. Pumps continue to be excellent. I have come to kind of like the flavoring system. It wouldn't be my first pic of flavors, but it is flavored well. Mixability is great, super easy and pretty much powder free after a quick shake of the shaker. I am really enjoying the stim combination. Unlike my last pre workout that could keep me up all night if I took it late. I can fall asleep a little more quickly with this product. It simply does not take as much long acting stim to get the same stimulation out of DMAA. After about 2.5-3.5 hours after dosing I could go to sleep which is nice.

I plan on doing some morning workouts too and that will be when I decide to test 1.5 and maybe even as high as 2 scoops just to see how that experience is. I love to get amped up but hate a jittery feeling so taking this into the 2 scoop zone will either be a hit or a crappy experience.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Great workout! I'm glad to hear that you're not having problems falling asleep afterwards. And I get that you want to experiment with dosing, but please be careful with the C/DMAA amounts.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great workout! I'm glad to hear that you're not having problems falling asleep afterwards. And I get that you want to experiment with dosing, but please be careful with the C/DMAA amounts.
Oh I will. I have a pretty good stim tolerance especially for this combination. I imagine I won't need more than 1.5 but if it isn't bad I will try 2. If 1.5 is toward the edge of my tolerance then I will not go up. I used to run the original Jacked 3 scoops at a time which ended up being very high dose of both. I never had any issues other than stim pee. You know where the stims make it a little harder to pee. I noticed a little of this on my last workout. I do have BHP so stuff like that can have a little more effect on me than someone without BHP.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Killer workouts - as usual! Laughed at the cell swell lifts, until I thought about it!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Killer workouts - as usual! Laughed at the cell swell lifts, until I thought about it!
kenpoengineer Oh yes you should try some of this Cell Swelling Mark. Pick a body part you want to bring up over the next month and add an exercise that isolates that muscle and do between 100-200 reps at one time. Do this every single training day during the month. You can change the exercises up for the body part but focus on that body part daily. No breaks no holidays. Just one set until you can't go anymore. So long as it is over 100 and less than 200.

With the weight being that low the amount of burning you can take and still move the weight is intense. Plus you have to go all the way into pulses. You do not worry about ROM you just use as much of the ROM as you can. Even if that is only the bottom inch you still keep going. I basically do it until I can't take it. Often there is a second or two pause in there a few times just to rally my will to keep moving.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ended up taking the day off yesterday due to some continued back pain. Decided to put the current program I am doing on hold and just work for a big pump and increased circulation for the next week then decide if I am restarting the ramp or moving on to another program.

Tonight will be a simple and not too challenging leg workout. Reps in the 20-30 range and intensity low like and RPE6. Should set me up for a massive pump!

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Ended up taking the day off yesterday due to some continued back pain. Decided to put the current program I am doing on hold and just work for a big pump and increased circulation for the next week then decide if I am restarting the ramp or moving on to another program.

Tonight will be a simple and not too challenging leg workout. Reps in the 20-30 range and intensity low like and RPE6. Should set me up for a massive pump!
That will definitely get you a nasty pump. Pretty much did the same today, went the high rep route

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So I have been dealing with some sciatica, ended up staying home yesterday to try and catch up on sleep. I woke up at 4:00 AM this morning with the pain again, so I decided to go into the gym and get my high rep work in to see if it could open the area up and break down any inflammation markers.

Leg Press - 1 plate per side x 40, 2 plates per side x30, x30
- He said no compounds but these feel better than leg extensions.

Leg Extension 95x20-30, x20-30, x20-30

Leg Curls - 70x20-30, 70x20-30, 70x20-30

Calves 190x20-30, 190x20-30, 190x20-30

Leg Adductors 70x30, 70x30, 70x30
Leg Abductors 50x30, 50x30, 50x30

My legs were pretty pumped up after this. I was seeing a good amount of vascularity in my calves and quads too. As for the energy level for a morning workout it was perfect. I was draging ass from being sleep deprived and it still gave me the energy to plow through this workout with minimal rest at all.

I also spent 15 minutes in the sauna stretching and doing some hip mobility work.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking a break from squats myself, although just because of a knee issue. You're killing it with the high reps! Great workout.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm taking a break from squats myself, although just because of a knee issue. You're killing it with the high reps! Great workout.
That was the original issue for why I stopped them but had the other issues sneak up on me too.

I went to the gym twice this weekend. Hit up some good pump work for legs Saturday, and upper body yesterday. Saturday I went ahead and tried 1.5 scoops since I was a little tired and it didn't matter if it kept me awake for a little bit.

Saturday - 40 minutes pre workout - took 1.5 scoops of SuperPump250 - 15 minutes prior to workout - take aminos and 25g WMS.

Bike x 10 minute
Body Weight Squats - 25 x 4 sets
Leg Extensions - 105 x 20-30 x 3 sets
Leg Curls 75 x 20-30 x 3 sets.
Calves 205 x 20-30 x 3 sets
Adductors 70 x20-30 x 3 sets
Abductors 50 x20-30 x 3 sets
Mobility stuff in Sauna for 15 minutes.

Legs were full, pumped and vascular by the end of this. I also still have some energy in the tank as well. Energy peaked for a bit but never did get even close to being uncomfortably stimmed.

Sunday - 1 scoop of SuperPump250 - 40 minutes pre workout. - 15 minutes prior to workout - take aminos and 25g WMS.
Elliptical x 10 minutes
Free Motion Cable Machine Upper body pump workout.

I just moved the lever arms around and did high rep work for each upper body muscle group from multiple angles. The workout took about 30-35 minutes of steady pumping out reps only stopping to change the lever arms position. By the time I was done here I was so pumped, I was basically looking inflated.

So far energy and pump from SuperPump250 w/DMAA has been great. Basically just what I need energy-wise and the pumps are impressive!

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
So far energy and pump from SuperPump250 w/DMAA has been great. Basically just what I need energy-wise and the pumps are impressive!
Really happy to hear this as well as the energy not being uncomfortable. Great leg workout.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Really happy to hear this as well as the energy not being uncomfortable. Great leg workout.
Thanks! I will be hitting up a similar leg workout tonight then doing some major pump work for upper body tomorrow. We are hoping I will be feeling recovered enough to start a new program this weekend or Monday. We will not be going directly back into the ramp I was doing. It was a little too weight intensive for how beat up my body was after the meet prep.

Now we will be starting on something that gradually increases the weights used so my joints can finish recovering while I am still pushing hard enough to make progress. It is all a game of balances right now. Consistent training is the key, not so much constant maximum intensity. So I would much rather keep trucking along and being consistent right now. Increasing intensity too much now could create an injury out of something that just needs proper time for recovery.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Okay, I hit up legs earlier this week got a nice pump and a little DOMS out of the lift. Still basic pump work just like the last week.

Hit up an upper body pump day with bodyweight work, some high rep kettle bell work, and some bands. I was pumped to the gills when I was done with it.

Since this log is about a pre-workout called SuperPump, I would be remiss not to show you the pump I got from this even without pushing myself anywhere near failure. I have missed a few meals this week so my weight is only 213 right now but it is a 213 I am pretty happy with under the current circumstances!!!!

_Progress Montage 11-9-16 213lbs.jpg

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay, I hit up legs earlier this week got a nice pump and a little DOMS out of the lift. Still basic pump work just like the last week.

Hit up an upper body pump day with bodyweight work, some high rep kettle bell work, and some bands. I was pumped to the gills when I was done with it.

Since this log is about a pre-workout called SuperPump, I would be remiss not to show you the pump I got from this even without pushing myself anywhere near failure. I have missed a few meals this week so my weight is only 213 right now but it is a 213 I am pretty happy with under the current circumstances!!!!

View attachment 142078
Dam! looking good brother!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dam! looking good brother!
Thanks!
Now that's a Super Pump!!
Agreed!
Nope, those pictures were takes before the PWO!
Ha and the workout too! I wish!

I just got my new program from coach. It looks great, we are not going into it balls deep like we tried to jump in right after the meet. For the first week nothing will be over an RPE8, and the volume at that RPE is not high. However I go back to doing all of my exercises. Will still be doing daily cell swelling for the shoulders. Every day after my workout I have to do 100 nonstop side raises then go into 100 nonstop rear lateral raises. BRUTAL!!!!!

I am going to rest today and get started on the program tomorrow. It will be leg day and even though only going to an RPE of 8 I expect to get some serious DOMS and probably a pretty nice pump. Of course pumped legs never look there best but I may have to post up a shot of the calves while they are engorged though.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Awesome progress beautiful muscle separation I'm loving the development I see here.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
looking good !
Awesome progress beautiful muscle separation I'm loving the development I see here.
Looking mean!!
Thanks guys!!!! This past weekend has been a lot of work. I ran through the first 3 workouts and did pretty well but today my left rear delt is seriously inflamed. I don't know what is going on but man it is like a season of injury. Each thing that got inflamed during the prep has come back to haunt me one at a time!!!

Now I want to speak to something here. I have to say that for me although I really enjoy the energy from this, the Pump effects are in my opinion where this product shines. The last few workouts once I start getting a pump I fill up massively! The difference in my appearance is silly with a pump. Even body parts I am not working that day are seeing a little of the increased blood flow. Very impressive.

I am obviously going to have to change up some of my training again. Not sure what I am going to do yet but I need to do something to keep momentum. Even if it is a complete shift in focus. Today is an off day and I hope tomorrow things are noticeably better and I can continue to try to push things but the way it feels today seems a bit unlikely.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys!!!! This past weekend has been a lot of work. I ran through the first 3 workouts and did pretty well but today my left rear delt is seriously inflamed. I don't know what is going on but man it is like a season of injury. Each thing that got inflamed during the prep has come back to haunt me one at a time!!!

Now I want to speak to something here. I have to say that for me although I really enjoy the energy from this, the Pump effects are in my opinion where this product shines. The last few workouts once I start getting a pump I fill up massively! The difference in my appearance is silly with a pump. Even body parts I am not working that day are seeing a little of the increased blood flow. Very impressive.

I am obviously going to have to change up some of my training again. Not sure what I am going to do yet but I need to do something to keep momentum. Even if it is a complete shift in focus. Today is an off day and I hope tomorrow things are noticeably better and I can continue to try to push things but the way it feels today seems a bit unlikely.
The name SuperPump is there for a reason! Love to hear your experiences so far. And I agree, changing things up to keep the momentum going can be a make or break for training.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nothing wrong w a couple days off in a row. Training is (hopefully) something you will continue to enjoy for a very long time, so don't stay at redline so long you float a valve when backing off just a tad could let you stay in the races instead of being down for repair.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Dmaa screws my head up idk about you . I hope you feel better bro .

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
It screws my d*ck up, but I LOVE training on it - makes it easy to be focused or furious as needed to get it done.
Fark yesh bro ... <--- jaja binks voice .... I have DMAA caps that are insane. I break 2 open and add to my no stim pre :D instaboner

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Fark yesh bro ... <--- jaja binks voice .... I have DMAA caps that are insane. I break 2 open and add to my no stim pre :D instaboner
Really? I mean it basically shuts my shaft off. I only rarely take it and not if I'm planning on fun time later that day

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Really? I mean it basically shuts my shaft off. I only rarely take it and not if I'm planning on fun time later that day
I found that when my T is low it doesn't effect my libido. But if it's over 800 ng dl i get the most god awful stim caulk .
Doc said it all has to do with blood flow yoga helped.

Last edited:
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The name SuperPump is there for a reason! Love to hear your experiences so far. And I agree, changing things up to keep the momentum going can be a make or break for training.
Exactly!
Nothing wrong w a couple days off in a row. Training is (hopefully) something you will continue to enjoy for a very long time, so don't stay at redline so long you float a valve when backing off just a tad could let you stay in the races instead of being down for repair.
Oh I agree. We decided to keep the same training schedule but lower the resistance / RPE to nothing very challenging, just getting blood into the area and have a little training volume to keep from going backwards. Both my coach and I have noticed that I really do not do well with periods of inactivity at all. A few days is okay bit if I get much more than 3 days in a row things start tightening up, constricting, or getting inflamed.

That being said the surpascapular nerve inflammation has improved quite a bit the last 2 days. Once that is under control even though the knee is about 80-85% right now I can push things more. The knee is at a point it is gradually improving and that is the best I can ask for at this point. It took a few weeks to get to the point it is now, it is going to take a little while to heal to 100%. I will be very happy if I can get a 3-5% improvement every week there.

Dmaa screws my head up idk about you . I hope you feel better bro .
How so? Like mentally and emotionally? I have never noticed anything like that.
It screws my d*ck up, but I LOVE training on it - makes it easy to be focused or furious as needed to get it done.
No doubt on both accounts.
You sure your prostate isn't swelling from it and making you erect? Typically DMAA reduces blood flow to the penis. Either way if it works for you then you can hump on it like a bunny on speed! LOL
Yeah this is more my reaction. It will still work, but it hangs at about half it's normal size and often can be harder to urinate on it.
I found that when my T is low it doesn't effect my libido. But if it's over 800 ng dl i get the most god awful stim caulk .
Doc said it all has to do with blood flow yoga helped.
Interesting, and of course it has to do with blood flow, all erections do. LOL Even with this here I would say that it is probably more prostate related than anything. Higher test means higher estrogen and DHT which both can cause the prostate to grow / swell. DMAA effects the prostate too so it could easily be attributed to that as well. Doesn't mean anything bad, that area responds that way and it is pretty normal. I have been dealing with BHP for a bit. Interesting bit of info here... Did you know that night time / morning wood has nothing to do with your libido, it is a result of the prostate increasing size over night. Happens as part of the process that slows urea production so you aren't pissing all night.

Why did he think yoga "helped", and why is it considered help to have a stim give you an erection. Were you having problems getting one before? Just curious, not second guessing.