Follidrone 2.0 log (unsponsered)

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
Hi Guys! Today I just started my Follidrone 2.0 run. I plan to run at least 2 bottles and will hope to run longer if funds and gains can justify. Or maybe my log will be super awesome and I'll be sponsored a bottle or two lol. Jokes aside...a little about myself. I am 33 years old, 34 in December. I have been lifting on and off since 16 years old thru about 30 years old and took a 4 year hiatus from the gym as it was hard to keep up doing labor work in the hot Hawaii sun, surfing and caring for my first child who is now 22 months old. Anyways, 4 years and 3 months later...here I am. 3 months ago I signed up for the gym again and been on a very committed program since.

Over the past 18 years, 14 years of weight training (on and off), i've done quite a bit of supplements and hormones. Not sure if the old time members remember me from AM.com but my username was "MauiBuilt". I've been around since the board first started (2001-2002ish?) but after the 4 year break from the gym I either lost my password or my account was deactivated due to not logging in? Not sure. Some of the hormones I've done include 1fast400 (now massnutrition) transdermal 1test/4ad (1st cycle), m1,4 ad/super1t trans (2nd cycle), and a test e cycle (galenica) 10 week cycle. Other supplements were all the trendy creatines, proteins, hmb, zma, multi, herbal supplements that say you put on muscle, tried quite a bit here and there over the years, so i'll have a good idea how supps affect my body and how much it may have advanced over the past 5 years or so. I've put on quite a bit of muscle and strength over the years and also lost quite a bit of muscle and strength over this past 4 years out of the gym.

3 months ago when I started I weighed about 168 lbs (5'7" guessing about 15-17% bf). I am now 183 lbs (probably leaned out a bit but I don't feel that way as I jumped on creatine (universal torrent) at the 2 month mark and I am holding water). My lifts have been gaining at a rapid rate and still continues to do so, so the strength gains may be hard to judge at first if its gaining back what I had or the follidrone. Bench went up from 135x5 to 225x5, Squat 135x5 to 295x5, Deadlift 135x5 to 315x5...to give you an idea my gains in 3 months. Sometimes I need to hold myself back from increasing too much weight week to week as I tend to forget i'm no longer in my "prime" anymore.

As mentioned earlier, with the creatine bloat at 15-17% bf, I feel fat so decided to jump on follidrone to recomp/lean bulk. I'd say my diet is 70%-80% clean. I get my calories and protein in, but I do tend to eat like an ******* 20-30% of the time.

Along with Follidrone, I will continue to take protein, Universal Torrent (will be replaced with Tr1umph once my Torrent runs out), multi, fish oil.

If there's anything I missed, feel free to ask. Day 1 down the hatch, not much to mention although I did have a above average energy today in the gym probably due to placebo? I will also not be updating everyday as I read this is not a quick acting supp, so I will just update when I feel there is something to report on.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Subbed

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi Guys! Today I just started my Follidrone 2.0 run. I plan to run at least 2 bottles and will hope to run longer if funds and gains can justify. Or maybe my log will be super awesome and I'll be sponsored a bottle or two lol. Jokes aside...a little about myself. I am 33 years old, 34 in December. I have been lifting on and off since 16 years old thru about 30 years old and took a 4 year hiatus from the gym as it was hard to keep up doing labor work in the hot Hawaii sun, surfing and caring for my first child who is now 22 month old. Anyways, 4 years and 3 months here I am. 3 months ago I signed up for the gym again and been on a very committed program since.

Over the past 18 years, 14 years of weight training (on and off), i've done quite a bit of supplements and hormones. Not sure if the old time members remember me from AM.com but my username was "MauiBuilt". I've been around since the board first started (2001-2002ish?) but after the 4 year break from the gym I either lost my password or my account was deactivated due to not logging in? Not sure. Some of the hormones I've done include 1fast400 (now massnutrition) transdermal 1test/4ad (1st cycle), m1,4 ad/super1t trans (2nd cycle), and a test e cycle (galenica) 10 week cycle. Other supplements were all the trendy creatines, proteins, hmb, zma, multi, herbal supplements that say you put on muscle, tried quite a bit here and there over the years, so i'll have a good idea how supps affect my body and how much it may have advanced over the past 5 years or so. I've put on quite a bit of muscle and strength over the years and also lost quite a bit an strength over this past 4 years out of the gym.

3 months ago when I started I weighed about 168 lbs (5'7" guessing about 15-17% bf). I am now 183 lbs (probably leaned out a bit but I don't feel that way as I jumped on creatine (universal torrent) at the 2 month mark and I am holding water). My lifts have been gaining at a rapid rate and still continues to do so, so the strength gains may be hard to judge at first if its gaining back what I had or the follidrone. Bench went up from 135x5 to 225x5, Squat 135x5 to 295x5, Deadlift 135x5 to 315x5...to give you an idea my gains in 3 months. Sometimes I need to hold myself back from increasing too much weight week to week as I tend to forget i'm no longer in my "prime" anymore.

As mentioned earlier, with the creatine bloat at 15-17% bf, I feel fat so decided to jump on follidrone to recomp/lean bulk. I'd say my diet is 70%-80% clean. I get my calories and protein in, but I do tend to eat like an ******* 20-30% of the time.

Along with Follidrone, I will continue to take protein, Universal Torrent (will be replaced with Tr1umph once my Torrent runs out), multi, fish oil.

If there's anything I missed, feel free to ask. Day 1 down the hatch, not much to mention although I did have a above average energy today in the gym probably due to placebo? I will also not be updating everyday as I read this is not a quick acting supp, so I will just update when I feel there is something to report on.
In for the ride. I loved FD2.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this man!

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
Guys, I counted the pills...bottles are 90 pills and 90 pills is what you get. I also put my nose to the open botle and took a whiff...smells like ammonia. Chemical smell, mabe the smell is from the casings or the bottle itself? I am not sure, but I packed my daily dose today in a zip lock and smelt the pills before taking my first dose this morning and it doesn't have the smell. Oh, I am following bottle directions and taking 1 pill first thing in the morning and 2 prior to workout. I usually wake at 5:00 am so I take my first pill with the protein shake around 5:30-6:00 am and I usually work out around 11:00 am, so that is around the time I will dose the other 2 pills.
Also, i'm trying to upload a pic of the pills but haven't been successful. Anyone else have trouble uploading pics?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys, I counted the pills...bottles are 90 pills and 90 pills is what you get. I also put my nose to the open botle and took a whiff...smells like ammonia. Chemical smell, mabe the smell is from the casings or the bottle itself? I am not sure, but I packed my daily dose today in a zip lock and smelt the pills before taking my first dose this morning and it doesn't have the smell. Oh, I am following bottle directions and taking 1 pill first thing in the morning and 2 prior to workout. I usually wake at 5:00 am so I take my first pill with the protein shake around 5:30-6:00 am and I usually work out around 11:00 am, so that is around the time I will dose the other 2 pills.
Also, i'm trying to upload a pic of the pills but haven't been successful. Anyone else have trouble uploading pics?
Suggestion. Take 2ea. before workout and the other one with dinner. assuming it is around 5-6 PM?

I uploaded some pics in the yoga thread about an hour ago. no problems.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Yes, the caps smell funny. As suggested, take 2 pre-workout (pre-workout meal or pre-workout after a carb meal) but make sure to take them with at least 30g carbs. And I suggest having glucose (ie. gatorade) on hand at the gym. Seems like your bulking, but whatever the case, FD2 will demand from you more calories. Subbed....good luck!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Edit for permission.
If I may share.

I'm not eating enough! My muscularity doesn't seem to be affected negatively, and I'm dropping weight.

It's almost scary.
207.5 today.

Hydrating.
Also. This is weird. My hair seems thicker. Maybe something else

I'm taking.
:)

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Edit for permission.
If I may share.

I'm not eating enough! My muscularity doesn't seem to be affected negatively, and I'm dropping weight.

It's almost scary.
207.5 today.

Hydrating.
Also. This is weird. My hair seems thicker. Maybe something else

I'm taking.
:)
Don't remember my hair. but I had a few nice sides running 2 bottles.
I gained 3 pounds and lost 2-3% body fat and only ate semi clean. I loved it! Had Ice cream about 3 times a week after the first 2 weeks on this.
Abs came through nicely and the libido and wood was amazing!

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
Will adjust my dose to 2 preworkout with a high carb meal and 1 with dinner. If my meal before my workout is 1.5-2 hours before my workout is that okay? I plan to take a protein shake right before workout.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will adjust my dose to 2 preworkout with a high carb meal and 1 with dinner. If my meal before my workout is 1.5-2 hours before my workout is that okay? I plan to take a protein shake right before workout.
I always eat a cup of oatmeal about 1hr. before I train, and took 2ea. with my pre-workout 15-30 min prior to workout. I also sip on BCAA during my workout. I never had a hypo problem. everyone is different you will need to trial and error. it was a good suggestion to have some gatorade available just in case. ( I have heard this from a few guys on here)

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 Update: Definitely felt hypo in the gym today. Had to slow down my workout just to get through. Lucky for the tip on gatorade, I bought one and sipped it throughout my workout, which I would imagine helped? Nothing else to report.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Day 2 Update: Definitely felt hypo in the gym today. Had to slow down my workout just to get through. Lucky for the tip on gatorade, I bought one and sipped it throughout my workout, which I would imagine helped? Nothing else to report.
The suggestion of ground oatmeal (maybe 30g)...and I would add your protein shake ..say 1 hour before workout and take both caps with that meal. Also best to eat a couple of carb meals in the 6 or so hours before the pre-workout meal. If this still brings on hypo, you could just dose 1 cap when you eat 3 times a day.

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 update: not much to report on body composition, weight gain/loss, or strength, but the effects on libido and erections is crazy! Better then any "alpha" herbal sex pill I've ever taken.

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
Day 10 update: I did arms today and the vascularity I had is more than I can ever remember. Strength seems to be down because of low energy of late, I just don't have that umpph...I think I need to up my carbs as seems as I am one of those hypo sensitive guys that demand high carbs while taking this sup. I also notice a warm sensation and a reddish tint on my skin, maybe from the niacin.

So far to date the positives: erection quality and vascularity benefits.

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
Day 12: I can't eat enough on this stuff! I get a hypo feeling on a daily and this morning even had tingly toes and fingers until I had breakfast. I've def. upped my carbs and protein since starting FD 2.0 and have been force feeding myself and its still not enough. Weight is about the same as when I started, maybe a pound heavier, however, I am definitely "tighter" and look leaner in the gym. By that I don't have the carb bloat. My muscles almost look hungry (flat feeling). Vascularity is definitely UP! I do get that all day pump "alpha feeling" but nothing too major yet, but definitely noticable. Strength hasn't really gone up yet. I can tell already that this is a powerful natural anabolic (as you cant expect much from any natural anabolic in 12 days) and this ride is going to be fun.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Looking into getting me some too.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Day 12: I can't eat enough on this stuff! I get a hypo feeling on a daily and this morning even had tingly toes and fingers until I had breakfast. I've def. upped my carbs and protein since starting FD 2.0 and have been force feeding myself and its still not enough. Weight is about the same as when I started, maybe a pound heavier, however, I am definitely "tighter" and look leaner in the gym. By that I don't have the carb bloat. My muscles almost look hungry (flat feeling). Vascularity is definitely UP! I do get that all day pump "alpha feeling" but nothing too major yet, but definitely noticable. Strength hasn't really gone up yet. I can tell already that this is a powerful natural anabolic (as you cant expect much from any natural anabolic in 12 days) and this ride is going to be fun.
How many caps you dosing?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should like it. I ran it for 8 weeks. Finished up 2 lb and dropped 2% bf. And the six pack looked better. Also the hard ons were awesome. Didn't even notice at first��

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You should like it. I ran it for 8 weeks. Finished up 2 lb and dropped 2% bf. And the six pack looked better. Also the hard ons were awesome. Didn't even notice at firstí*½í¸‹
Eating. Same here. 3 caps daily.
Hard ons.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I haven't noticed improved wood, but then again i am in a heavy caloric deficit and on the lower levels of body-fat which has killed my mood and made sex drive almost non existent despite using 1 cap of Viron per day and 3 pumps of Exotherm in combination with the 3 caps of FD2.

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
Day 19 update: not much to report guys. My diet has been ****ty, just been on a "see food" diet and eating like an ass hole, but not empty calories. Weight same or a pound down so I guess you can say its definitely controlling any weight gain. Other than that, not much to report. This stuff does make me hungry and you def. feel the pump and vascularity after every dose if you take it with a meal.

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
Day 22: gaining weight and looking leaner. Starting to notice endurance improving. Just bought a used bottle (26 days worth) from supplement auction section, so looking at running for 86 days minimum (2 bottles + 26 day bottle)

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
Another observation: i noticed that ever since taking follidrone my farts are really stink and smelly. I also notice if I take a dose without food I get stomach discomfort for a little while. Ivery been taking my dose with food, 1 pill 3x a day.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Another observation: i noticed that ever since taking follidrone my farts are really stink and smelly. I also notice if I take a dose without food I get stomach discomfort for a little while. Ivery been taking my dose with food, 1 pill 3x a day.
Yes. Recently I have noticed some seriously noxious gasses emanating from my posterior...

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
Day 26 update: weight 186 (+3 pounds)! As i've said before I took 4 years off and today i'm a little over 3.5 months back in the gym so i've been gaining easy, so I can't exactly say the 3 pounds is due to the FD2.0 or not. However, I am now starting to feel an all day pump! The first 3 weeks I didn't feel too much as far as muscle gain/strength but now in the forth week this stuff must be kicking in. Endurance is def. up in the gym. I do notice my bowels are looser now. I don't feel the recovery effects or the strength gains just yet. The leaning out effects are definitely kicking in and I just feel anabolic all the time if you know what I mean...that feeling when your diet is on point.

Permabulk95

Awards
I am taking follidrone 2.0 , eating slightly above maintenance and every time I lift I add one more rep on my lifts. , my squat has gone from 365-390 and 3weeks ago my 145lb dumbbell press was for 1 rep, and now it is for 3 reps. I am also now able to dumbbell military press 120 lbs in one hand , and 3 weeks ago I couldn't even press 110. Also haven't gained any fat, I think this stuff actually works.