Ursolic acid and tomatidine supplement

DocOptimzed

DocOptimzed

Awards
Been looking into adaptogens a lot lately after a Joe Rogan Podcast with Dr. Rhonda Patrick went on about ursolic acid and tomatidine results.

I know the research is a bit early but I went ahead and got an adaptogen blend called Ursolodine. Looking to cut while keeping as much muscle as possible (like always). Will keep you guys up to date on my progress.

Starting with 3 capsules a day at 205 lbs and looking to get down to 190. Today is the 2nd day on, updates to come.

mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Subbed.

How much ursolic acid and tomatidine are you getting with this dosage?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Post the label for this product, we looked into tomatidine a while back and it was heinously unfeasible.

DocOptimzed

DocOptimzed

Awards
550mg ursolic acid, 600mg tomatidine extract at 3 caps a day spread evenly.

DocOptimzed

DocOptimzed

Awards
Per 3 caps - so that's my daily intake. I'll give an update once I'm 7 days in.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How's it going?

DocOptimzed

DocOptimzed

Awards
Sorry for the delay guys. Things have been super hectic at work.

I've been taking Ursolodine for almost a month now though and I generally feel amazing. Great energy all the time (even though I have a sinus infection and they usually wipe me out).

My incline bench has seemed so easy I plan on editing my routine to go up 5 pounds on each set. Incredible feeling since I've been stuck on a plateau for almost 3 months.

My skin feels tighter and I'm definitely more vascular - can't tell if it's a fat loss thing or a water weight thing at this point. Either way it's a nice look that my girlfriend even noticed without me saying anything.

So far I'm really enjoying this blend and can't wait to see if my lifts keep going up and this fat loss sticks around.
I'll check back in a couple weeks or so with all the results.

vessy123

Awards
Do they say how they source the ursolic acid? From what I understand most company just use straight up rosemary extract, and it has terrible bio availability, which is why the trans-dermal spray is popular.

Though I think Antaeus labs have a cyclodextrin version of ursolic acid which shows better bio availability.

DocOptimzed

DocOptimzed

Awards
Yeah I had heard to stay away from the Rosemary extract because it basically doesn't do anything.

The ursolic acid in ursolodine is supposed to come from loquat leaf and it says the tomatidine is from organic green tomato extract.

Hadn't heard anything about a transdermal spray. Any good?

vessy123

Awards
I like to use it when I'm cutting, it's just super expensive (2 bottles for 6 weeksish, 50 bucks each) and annoying to spray. I have cut back to 1 spray a day which helps reduce the cost, also it doesn't seem to be that helpful when bulking, more of an anti catabolic/recomp agent than anything. I think there's probably better $ to effect supps out there as well (for the price of the spray at least).

That's why I'm interested in a oral version with high bio avail, maybe antaeus labs can make a stand alone cyclodextrin UA product and sell it for like 30ish bucks. Their hydra head six product which is a blend of UA and other stuff retails for 50, which is also a bit pricey.

DocOptimzed

DocOptimzed

Awards
My abs are almost back :yes(1):
I'm down to 198 only a smidge over a month in and I'm still getting amazing workouts in. Energy levels are my favorite thing so far since cutting is a bummer for me most times and I couldn't even tell I was sick when I was.
Bench press still going strong but I'll have to keep checking back in on that

DocOptimzed

DocOptimzed

Awards
Hey guys, what a wild ride ursolodine has been these past 9 weeks. I gotta say this is probably the best supplement I've ever taken.

I just weighed in at 187 and look my best in years, energy is still amazing even though I did zero carbs for 5 days. I seriously feel like the weight I've lost has been all fat and I've kept every ounce of muscle it's incredible.

I'm going to keep running this as I cut for these last two weeks and then see how it does on a 10 week bulk up! Time to get big :firedevil:

Stray_Cat

Board Supporter
Awards
On 09-13-2016, 11:52 AM you wrote:
Been looking into adaptogens a lot lately after a Joe Rogan Podcast with Dr. Rhonda Patrick went on about ursolic acid and tomatidine results.
I know the research is a bit early but I went ahead and got an adaptogen blend called Ursolodine. Looking to cut while keeping as much muscle as possible (like always). Will keep you guys up to date on my progress.
Starting with 3 capsules a day at 205 lbs and looking to get down to 190. Today is the 2nd day on, updates to come.
On 10-05-2016, 02:27 PM you wrote:
My abs are almost back :yes(1): I'm down to 198 only a smidge over a month in and I'm still getting amazing workouts in. Energy levels are my favorite thing so far since cutting is a bummer for me most times and I couldn't even tell I was sick when I was. Bench press still going strong but I'll have to keep checking back in on that
On 11-18-2016, 04:02 AM you wrote:
Hey guys, what a wild ride ursolodine has been these past 9 weeks. I gotta say this is probably the best supplement I've ever taken. I just weighed in at 187 and look my best in years, energy is still amazing even though I did zero carbs for 5 days. I seriously feel like the weight I've lost has been all fat and I've kept every ounce of muscle it's incredible. I'm going to keep running this as I cut for these last two weeks and then see how it does on a 10 week bulk up! Time to get big
I'm tempted to try this out and have been looking for feedback from legitimate people who have tried this that can be verified and yours is the only one. Other reviews have only been from the manufacturer and one other website (www dot adaptogensupplements dot com), but no date and time of the review and the author is not named.

But I'm a little confused about your post history. How many are posting under your account? I'm not trying to call you out, but trying to clear up my confusion and probe whether this is or is not a shill review, like the blog I mentioned above could be.

Here's what confuses me:

On 08-09-2016, 09:47 PM you wrote:
i am very skinny my weight is 68kg and height 6'1 i take whey protein (pro-blaster) from 3 month but it's not change a little not a pound of weight i gain, my friend suggest me for take weight gainer or extra gainer powder and some friend suggest to take mega mass and some say to take creatine i am confused with their many options. which supplement i should take for muscle building and gaining weight
On 08-09-2016, 10:51 PM you wrote:
What's the best diet to lose weight fast? (1 month)?
Then on 08-13-2016, 09:08 PM you wrote: (In a vasoburn supplement thread)
I'm 6'3 and 315lbs and my biggest problem is water retention I have a "flat stomach" but and are far from defined there starting to show...I'm going to try this within the next few days thanks for this review
And on 08-14-2016, 01:28 AM you wrote: (In an inversion table thread)
I just used this weekend and fully inverted to 180 degrees .. I'm 6'1" and a solid 270 lbs and had no issues what so ever .. I have 4 herniated disc's that can cause me various back problems at the most inconvenient times.. After 10 minutes in full inversion my back felt great..
There has to be more than one person posting as "DocOptimzed" (impossible to lose 65lbs in 30 days without surgery 270 down to 205) and I have no problem with that, just wondering which one it is and if your feedback is real? You've been active till last month (03-04-17) But the end of the ursolodine thread seems to have been your last post on 11-18-16? Any updates you can contribute? How's it going, please share!

Best Regards...

Garyboy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump city. I echo Stray Cats sentiments. Anyone else that has tried Ursolodine?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It looks dodgy as, simply based on the marketing/sales page.

Jake from AL also mentioned how expensive Tomatidine is which makes me wonder how they're selling bottles for $35ish.

:/

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
It looks dodgy as, simply based on the marketing/sales page.

Jake from AL also mentioned how expensive Tomatidine is which makes me wonder how they're selling bottles for $35ish.

:/
nobody on earth sells tomatidine yet, not even anteus labs. i don't know what they are selling though. this doctor, who 'discovered' this substance, holds the patent for anything related to tomatidine. i emailed him a few weeks ago and he will launch a tomatidine product somewhere in 2018. he told me that tomatidine supplements currently on the market are most probably fake and supplement companies who are selling this are in severe violation of patent infringement. his lawyers are already all over this. https://now.uiowa.edu/2014/04/green-good

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nobody on earth sells tomatidine yet, not even anteus labs. i don't know what they are selling though. this doctor, who 'discovered' this substance, holds the patent for anything related to tomatidine. i emailed him a few weeks ago and he will launch a tomatidine product somewhere in 2018. he told me that tomatidine supplements currently on the market are most probably fake and supplement companies who are selling this are in severe violation of patent infringement. his lawyers are already all over this. https://now.uiowa.edu/2014/04/green-good
I cannot disagree, thank you for contacting the guy.... as the one I used by anteus labs did **** all for me and they take the piss with such a high price!!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't see any information regarding a patent.

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
I cannot disagree, thank you for contacting the guy.... as the one I used by anteus labs did **** all for me and they take the piss with such a high price!!
protein and creatine is all you need. stick with the basics and protect your hard-earned money.

Garyboy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you kindly for the info. I reckon this will be one product we're all eagerly awaiting.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any updates anyone? I'd been reading into hydra head six and the reviews on websites make it look pretty attractive and on paper it is. So I placed an order for it... Not sure what to think rn. If the order's been dispatched I might run a bottle and see what happens. I'll let you know how things go

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any updates anyone? I'd been reading into hydra head six and the reviews on websites make it look pretty attractive and on paper it is. So I placed an order for it... Not sure what to think rn. If the order's been dispatched I might run a bottle and see what happens. I'll let you know how things go
I feel like it'd be ideal on a hard cut, and/or PCT.

I used it, but I can't remember what it was like. My diet is always around maintenance, I was more interested in the form of Vitamin C included.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I feel like it'd be ideal on a hard cut, and/or PCT.

I used it, but I can't remember what it was like. My diet is always around maintenance, I was more interested in the form of Vitamin C included.
Do you remember when you took it, say whilst in PCT, cutting or lean bulking ? If so, did you maintain or gain muscle mass?

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What happened to tomatidine? Any new studies or “fake news” lol

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What happened to tomatidine? Any new studies or “fake news” lol
I get the impression it’s more expensive than more effective natty muscle builders