(Sponsored) Evomuse Eviscerate Supernova Beta Log (Female)

Rand0m

Awards
  • Established
Rand0m: Hi everybody, this is my girlfriend's log for Eviscerate Supernova Beta. Sorry for lagging on getting this log up. She actually started earlier this week but we didn't have the time to organize the thread yet. We want to thank dsade for selecting her and giving her a shot. We'll be posting from my account since she is pretty busy and this will help make the log more consistent since I'm on here almost daily. I'll be relaying messages, replies and what not. Unless indicated that the post is from me, everything is posted from her.

About me:

29 year old female. I've always struggled with my body image even when I was underweight. In high school and through college I was a typical girl starving herself and doing a lot of cardio. I achieved a body I was somewhat happy with although it wasn't a healthy lifestyle in hindsight. I met Rand0m my last year in college and we've been together the last 7 years. The first few years together were a blast. We had a lot of fun and he encouraged me to eat and so we did, a lot. I gained about 20 lbs and he gained over 30. We decided to make a change to become healthier and more active people. He took up lifting weights and I started working out again. The most important thing is we changed our diet and focused on cooking and eating whole foods for the majority of our meals. Flash forward to the present, I've been able to maintain a bodyweight of around 130 and feel healthy. However, I still hope to lose that extra 5-10lbs of fat and get my bikini body back. It's been a struggle in my late 20s due to a busy career. Working out consistently can be tough and we became foodies which makes weekends a regular setback. Rand0m helps me stay on track and maintain, but dieting is whole other story. Being a lightweight 5'4" female, I just don't have as much calories to work with. I easily get mentally discouraged and generally I'm not nearly as active as he is. Secretly, I'm jealous of how much he can eat, even on a cut :tongue2:. Anyways, I'm going to try my best to be consistent and put all my effort into this.

Supplements: Running Supernova solo other than daily staples like fish oil, vitamins, minerals.

Training: I gave lifting a good 6 month try with Rand0m but it's just not something I love like he does. Now I rotate in classes like pilates and kickboxing because I enjoy them and it keeps me motivated. I'm aiming for 3 classes a week and 1 lifting day which will mainly be lower body based (Barbell squats, deadlifts, lunges, hip thrusters, other booty accessories). As for cardio I'm starting at 2x weekly 300 calorie sessions on a bike for now and will increase as needed.

Diet: I started a cut a few months ago but life got in the way and stopped before making any real progress. I've been at maintenance for the past few months. Rand0m will be adjusting my macros and I'll be starting at a 10-15% deficit. The plan is to be in a deficit for around 6 weeks with a ~1 week diet break then resuming.

Starting day stats (8/31/16):

Weight: 130.0
Hip measurements: 77.5cm (belly button); 86cm (widest)

Rand0m

Awards
  • Established
9/2/16: Kickboxing class this morning. I've been using supernova for 3 days. Rand0m hates the smell, but I kind of like it :laughing:. It has a bit of a menthol burn which heats up for the first 30 minutes or so. The texture is grainy and looks like poop but it goes on pretty easy and drys quickly. I feel like there's a bit of a leftover film but it doesn't bother me too much. Sometimes I get a little itchy but nothing major. I'll be applying it twice a day on my stomach/hips/back. Feel a little leaner this morning, but I'm a terrible judge. Pics will be up once we get them on the laptop and crop (too many tattoos :))

Weight: 128.6

rand0m: Some days she feels like a balloon even if the scale or anyone tells her otherwise :banghead:

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Keep it up. You're starting from a pretty good spot -- nothing to be ashamed about at all.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're getting any leftover residue, reduce the amount your applying a smidge.

Also, you're doing a bit on legs for some cellulite, IIRC? Can we get a couple of pics?

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
If you're getting any leftover residue, reduce the amount your applying a smidge.
For me, if I reduce the amount I apply, I have a hard time getting full coverage. There comes a point where if you keep rubbing, you start pulling off dead skin and get the brown skin rolly pollies. So, (again for me) I'm faced with the choice between leftover residue, skin dirt devils, or lack of full coverage. I haven't found a middle ground.

So, I just put up with the residue.

Rand0m

Awards
  • Established

Also, you're doing a bit on legs for some cellulite, IIRC? Can we get a couple of pics?
Rand0m: I think that was someone else? No visible cellulite.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rand0m: I think that was someone else? No visible cellulite.
Ok, my mistake. Been a hell of a busy last couple of week. I think I just sent it two days ago anyway, so too soon to be her, lol.

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
In on this one for sure.:)

Rand0m

Awards
  • Established
Literally ran out the door to make a class this morning so I didn't weigh in. But the sweat has been kind of crazy during workouts. Shirts are getting soaked like never before and I'm feeling hot all the time. Yesterday I had some itching over my stomach area and slight patchy rashes. I didn't apply last night but resumed this morning since it went away. My skin is a little sensitive in general so I'll keep an eye on it. We had a family reunion tonight with a lot of food but my intake was pretty good for the day. Salty stuff though so I'm expecting some weight fluctuations the next few days. Going to take the dog for a beach day tomorrow. Maybe I'll sweat some of it out.

Rand0m

Awards
  • Established
Weight: 129.4

A bit bloated today due to labor day eating. Didn't gorge by any means but some alcohol and salty goodies I don't usually eat always shows up on the scale. Major soreness today from heavy leg day this weekend. I should do cardio today to get the blood moving but too much spicy food yesterday had me up all night and I feel like death today. A long walk with the dog will have to do today. I'm still feeling a bit of itchiness from the supernova throughout the day. No rash or signs of anything on my skin so I'll soldier on.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Grab yourself a good moisturizer. The benzyl alcohol can dry out skin for some people.

Rand0m

Awards
  • Established

Moisturizer has been helping. Don't like that my weight is the same but considering I've been in the 130s consistently the past few weeks prior I guess it's some progress. Macros will stay the same for another week. Tried a new TRX class yesterday and it was pretty lackluster. Didn't feel like I got a decent workout. Squats and deads later today. Rand0m said he'll make sure my legs feel it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Moisturizer has been helping. Don't like that my weight is the same but considering I've been in the 130s consistently the past few weeks prior I guess it's some progress. Macros will stay the same for another week. Tried a new TRX class yesterday and it was pretty lackluster. Didn't feel like I got a decent workout. Squats and deads later today. Rand0m said he'll make sure my legs feel it.
Don't concern yourself too much with the scale, only the mirror and how your clothes fit.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
subbed

Rand0m

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the downtime on updates. Eventful weekend but stayed on track and got my workouts in. Leg day Saturday didn't disappoint. Back and quads are still sore from heavy squatting and deads with some high rep finishers. I had kickboxing class Sunday that helped moved blood around and burn some calories. Wish I had more to say about my workouts but they are probably pretty boring for you iron addicts. Anyways I'm feeling leaner but my brain and eyes don't always agree with the mirror. Will probably do measurements at the end of the week and see where I'm heading.

Rand0m

Awards
  • Established
Weight: 128.4

Had a crappy day at work yesterday and ran late to my class. Ended up skipping it and doing 45 min on the bike at home instead. Nothing much else to report. My bottle of Supernova is getting pretty thick and the application leaves a lot of grainy residue now. I've been wiping it off with my hands after it dries but left on my back that stained a white shirt. So beware for anyone wearing white shirts.

Random: dsade in the main thread someone mentioned using peppermint oil for absorption and making it easier to spread. What are your thoughts on this? We may try a few drops on her next application but I definitely don't want to mess with the bottle unless you okay it.

Rand0m

Awards
  • Established
Weight: 128.2

Waist: (-)0.25-0.5in

So far so good. Kickingboxing class today and a nice refeed meal for dinner. I haven't decided what I want yet but it's going to be carb city.

Rand0m

Awards
  • Established
It's that time of the month so I'm going to avoid the scale the next few days for my own sanity. Did 45 min on the bike yesterday and today is a full body weight training day. I wanted to mix it up and not tire out my legs too much this week since I have a 5k run this weekend. I've been getting some compliments so perhaps it's going better than I think. Anyway, looks like I have half a bottle or less left. Leftover residue is pretty heavy now even with some peppermint oil and running the bottle under hot water, which makes it more runny and easier to spread. I let it dry and try to get as much off as possible to avoid staining shirts and whatnot.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Weight: 128.4

Had a crappy day at work yesterday and ran late to my class. Ended up skipping it and doing 45 min on the bike at home instead. Nothing much else to report. My bottle of Supernova is getting pretty thick and the application leaves a lot of grainy residue now. I've been wiping it off with my hands after it dries but left on my back that stained a white shirt. So beware for anyone wearing white shirts.

Random: dsade in the main thread someone mentioned using peppermint oil for absorption and making it easier to spread. What are your thoughts on this? We may try a few drops on her next application but I definitely don't want to mess with the bottle unless you okay it.
Peppermint oil is already in the formula. :)

Rand0m

Awards
  • Established
Weight: 126.6

Looking lean and still making progress. My calories are still high enough where I don't feel like I'm in a deficit which is great. Thanks dsade for sending another bottle. This is keeping me motivated and can't wait to see how much more progress I can make in 4-5 more weeks! Wednesday I weight trained with Rand0m and my upper body was destroyed. I forgot I schedule a weight training/circuit class with a friend the next day but powered through it. Let's say my arms feel like bricks today . I have cardio and some mobility work planned later today. Kickboxing Saturday and a 5k sunday!

Rand0m

Awards
  • Established
Came down with a bug yesterday. It was really hot Sunday and the 5k burned me out. Resting up the next few days so I don't push my body too hard and get sick for a week or something. I want to to start month 2 at 100% and hit it hard.

Rand0m

Awards
  • Established
Still battling this bug so haven't been able to workout. Tomorrow I hope. Anyway, received the 2nd bottle of SN. I'll make sure to shake it thoroughly this time. It's a world of difference compared to the end of the first bottle (super thick and grainy).

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Still battling this bug so haven't been able to workout. Tomorrow I hope. Anyway, received the 2nd bottle of SN. I'll make sure to shake it thoroughly this time. It's a world of difference compared to the end of the first bottle (super thick and grainy).
I highly recommend holding it under running hot or very warm water, too. That's made a huge difference on mine.

I hold it at around a 45 degree angle and shake with one "corner" up several time. Then rotate 1/4 way and shake again -- while still under the hot water. And repeat until I've gone all the way around.

Then I take it out, dry off the bottle, and shake for another 20 times or so.

Rand0m

Awards
  • Established
I highly recommend holding it under running hot or very warm water, too. That's made a huge difference on mine.

I hold it at around a 45 degree angle and shake with one "corner" up several time. Then rotate 1/4 way and shake again -- while still under the hot water. And repeat until I've gone all the way around.

Then I take it out, dry off the bottle, and shake for another 20 times or so.
rand0m: we do something like this for night applications but she is pretty lazy about it in the morning. If it was makeup she would probably wake up early for it lol…

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I do find the application of SN rather tedious. But, my frustration with the thick goop in the final days of past bottles made me highly motivated to put in the extra time to get the early days mixed well.

It's not just about the thickness, but if it's not properly mixed (and the warm water seems to really help with this), you're not getting all the ingredients in the right ratios.

Just something for your consideration.

Rand0m

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the lack of updates guys. Grandfather passed away this past week and things have been hectic. Diet/training have been off but a lot of more pressing matters to take care of at the moment. I'll be back next week and back on track. To health and happiness everyone.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that. Death sucks. Good thoughts and prayers coming your way.

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the lack of updates guys. Grandfather passed away this past week and things have been hectic. Diet/training have been off but a lot of more pressing matters to take care of at the moment. I'll be back next week and back on track. To health and happiness everyone.
Sorry for your loss.
Stay strong!!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry to hear the terrible news. My prayers are with you and your family

Rand0m

Awards
  • Established
Weight: 127.2

Thanks everybody. It's been another rough week with the funeral and family coming in from all over the globe. The positive side is we all got to see each other and enjoy some good times. Although this definitely threw my diet off I tried to hit my calories at best I could. Training has been off however so it was just trying to maintain until I could get back on track. Ironically work was absolutely draining this past week with me doing a lot of damage control on a project gone awry. I guess when it rains it pours. I got the day off so the week is finally over for me. I'm going to train legs today and some cardio. We did waist measurements this morning and it was surprisingly good progress compared to the starting point. With everything hopefully getting back on track I'm going to finish bottle strong. Stay tuned.

Rand0m

Awards
  • Established
Major soreness from training legs after the layoff. We made a plan over the weekend for the next 5 weeks. Macros and cardio are laid out with adjustments if needed. This should lead into thanksgiving which will be a 7-10 day diet break and resuming for 3 weeks or so before Christmas. After that we'll just have to see where I am at. The holidays are always rough for me with 4 close friends/family having birthdays during November/December. Then after New Years it's my and Rand0m birthday in January followed by Chinese New Year (big celebration in our families) to finish us off. The goal this year is not to let it set me back, especially since we have a Caribbean trip planned in march (vain I know).

Rand0m

Awards
  • Established
Weight: 126.2

Mentally/physically feeling better this week. Some workouts were tough but I pushed through. So far this week I did upper (ohp/row/shoulders), lower (squat/dead/thrusters) and 2 cardio sessions. Feeling a bit run down so a refeed dinner tonight. I'll try my best not to go overboard. It should set me up nicely for some lifting on the weekend though.

Rand0m

Awards
  • Established
rand0m: sorry for the lack of updates everyone. My better half had an emergency procedure today. Everything went well but the doc says she needs to pretty much stay off her feet for 2 weeks until her re-exam. So possibly a big set back on training for her. She is probably going to finishing off the bottle and just staying tight on her macros for the time being. Her progress has been very good and I'm confident in the product. Life just really wanted to slow us down this month.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely going to be valuable to see fat loss continue, even with a few off days.

Hope she feels better soon