Classyplastic & Gaspari Halodrol: A New Hope?

classyplastic

classyplastic

Awards
First off I'd like to thank Big_Spaz, dougefresh93, danielmoo, and whoever else at Gaspari for giving me the opportunity to log the new halo.
Over the next 30 days I hope to recomp, add 5lbs or so, and get my strength up. Maybe lose the love handles at least! I'll be dosing 2 pills pre-workout ED, 8am-ish. Arimicare Pro for cycle support, at lunch and dinner.

My stats today (day one of cycle):

Height: 5'9"
Weight: 172lbs
Chest: 41"
Waist: 33"
Biceps: 15"
Forearms: 12"
Thigh: 22.5"
Calves: 14.5"

My training goes like this:

Sunday: Legs/Shoulders
Monday: Rest
Tuesday: Chest
Wednesday: Back
Thursday: Arms
Friday: Rest
Saturday: Chest

classyplastic

classyplastic

Awards
So that makes today chest day!

Took my 2 halodrol 8am with 1/2c quick oats and big scoop of peanut butter. At the gym by 9:15.
Gym was super empty, none of the regulars i knew there, so.. no spotter. That means lighter day for me.

Flat bench:
45lb 1x10
95lb 1x10
135lb 1x10
185lb 2x5
205lb 2x3
225lb 2x3
dropped back down to 135 for 50 more reps in sets ranging from 5 to 10

Pec Dec:
190 1x8
200 1x8
210 1x8
220 1x8
230 2x5
240 2x5
250 3x3

Decline Bench:
45 1x10
95 1x10
135 1x10
185 5x5
back down to 135 for 50 reps again.

finished off with one arm tricep pushdowns:
45lb 5x10 superset with 5 pullups

NOW people start showing up round 10:30 when im going home.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah, I am in! Thanks for throwing up the log. Chest training looking good, my man.

classyplastic

classyplastic

Awards
I'll try to get some pics up when i can take some without my wife looking at me like im crazy

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In hurr!!

classyplastic

classyplastic

Awards
14182338_10154145310643248_1861181724_n.jpg

didn't eat quite as much as i wanted today. trip to the store might be in order tomorrow.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in bro.. solid start! Let the fun begin!

classyplastic

classyplastic

Awards
Day 2. Woke up starving. Don't know if it's side effect of the pills or not. 172lbs. Back day today.

Close grip pulldowns:
135lb 1x8
145lb 1x8
155lb 1x8
165lb 1x8
175lb 1x8
185lb 1x8
195lb 1x8
205lb 2x5
215lb 2x5
225lb 2x5

Hammer strength row (standing)
2 plates 2x10
3 plates 3x10
4 plates 5x5

Straight arm pulldowns
85lb 2x10
105lb 2x10
125lb 2x10
145lb 2x10

Face pulls
55lb 5x10 superset with 5 pull-ups, though at this point it was a struggle to get my chin to the bar.

Just used my last scoop of machine whey in my post workout shake. Do i order a new tub or do i swing by costco for some ON? Hmm...

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Day 2. Woke up starving. Don't know if it's side effect of the pills or not. 172lbs. Back day today.

Close grip pulldowns:
135lb 1x8
145lb 1x8
155lb 1x8
165lb 1x8
175lb 1x8
185lb 1x8
195lb 1x8
205lb 2x5
215lb 2x5
225lb 2x5

Hammer strength row (standing)
2 plates 2x10
3 plates 3x10
4 plates 5x5

Straight arm pulldowns
85lb 2x10
105lb 2x10
125lb 2x10
145lb 2x10

Face pulls
55lb 5x10 superset with 5 pull-ups, though at this point it was a struggle to get my chin to the bar.

Just used my last scoop of machine whey in my post workout shake. Do i order a new tub or do i swing by costco for some ON? Hmm...
Hell of a work out

classyplastic

classyplastic

Awards
Hell of a work out
Thanks man! Day off work today so i was able to take my time. More disappointing workouts starting tomorrow when i only have a little less than an hour to kill before i head to work :)

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
I hate having a time limit on gym time.. makes the workout a little less enjoyable. Oh well. Back day looked awesome!

classyplastic

classyplastic

Awards
Day 3. Up 2 pounds to 174. Is it the Halodrol or just extra carbs yesterday? Arms today.

Hammer curls:
30 2x10
35 2x10
40 2x10
45 3x5
50 3x5
55 2x5

Rope push downs:
145 4x10
135 4x10
125 4x10

Reverse grip curls (fixed barbell)
65 4x10

Easy curl bar push downs
100 5x20

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Day 3. Up 2 pounds to 174. Is it the Halodrol or just extra carbs yesterday? Arms today.

Hammer curls:
30 2x10
35 2x10
40 2x10
45 3x5
50 3x5
55 2x5

Rope push downs:
145 4x10
135 4x10
125 4x10

Reverse grip curls (fixed barbell)
65 4x10

Easy curl bar push downs
100 5x20
Halodrol or tha carbs I'm curious as well hahah good workout bruh

classyplastic

classyplastic

Awards
Day 4. Rest day today. Always harder for me to rest on cycle because i wanna be in the gym pushing myself. Definitely feeling fuller. Normally with dhea products I don't notice anything till 2, maybe 3 weeks in. Didn't weight myself today because the scale i use is at the gym. If the scale says 174 or higher tomorrow morning then i know somethings starting to work! Lucky for me my gyms staying open labor day weekend.

classyplastic

classyplastic

Awards
Day 5! Still sitting at 174lbs. But feeling skinnier. Good news? Chest day today but wasn't feeling super strong.

Flat bench
45 1x10
95 1x10
135 1x8
185 1x5
205 1x3
225 2x3
235 3x1

Hammer strength incline
2 plates (180?) 10x5

Pec dec
170 1x8
180 1x8
190 1x8
200 5x5

Time to eat and go to work. And try to wake up and get over this weak feeling. Bleh

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Solid chest session, Both Flat bench and HS incline are going to destroy the pecs and it looks like got both some volume and strong sets in.

classyplastic

classyplastic

Awards
Happy Labor Day everyone! Hope everyone took advantage of sales. Day 7 and still sitting at 174. Hit legs yesterday and taking today off. Workin on Labor Day for time and a half woot! Kid starts first grade this week so we'll see how that effects my workout schedule.

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Happy Labor Day everyone! Hope everyone took advantage of sales. Day 7 and still sitting at 174. Hit legs yesterday and taking today off. Workin on Labor Day for time and a half woot! Kid starts first grade this week so we'll see how that effects my workout schedule.
Labor Day for time and a half? I mean congrats lol don't take that as a dig just figured everyone at least got double time for working on a holiday

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Exciting that your kid will be starting 1st grade, that's huge. Happy Labor Day!

classyplastic

classyplastic

Awards
Day 10! Holding at 174lbs. Pumps are starting to last longer after leaving the gym. Hunger is up. Hoping to really start feeling the effects within the 5 or so days. Doctors appointment yesterday and blood pressure was fine, so no bad side effects as far as i can tell yet. Did a crap ton of hammer curls and tricep pushdowns for arms today. People were extra talky at the gym today and i'm too nice, so i didn't get as much done as i could have. Still got like 20 sets per exercise in though, not bad.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Day 10! Holding at 174lbs. Pumps are starting to last longer after leaving the gym. Hunger is up. Hoping to really start feeling the effects within the 5 or so days. Doctors appointment yesterday and blood pressure was fine, so no bad side effects as far as i can tell yet. Did a crap ton of hammer curls and tricep pushdowns for arms today. People were extra talky at the gym today and i'm too nice, so i didn't get as much done as i could have. Still got like 20 sets per exercise in though, not bad.
Overall sounds like it was a good day for you. No sides, more hunger, pumps, etc. Can only get better from here

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
keep on being a nice guy...karma will take care of you!!!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
late but in

classyplastic

classyplastic

Awards
2 weeks in today and i redid my measurments. Biceps up half an inch to 15.5 and chest is up a fxxxing inch to 42!! Everything else stayed the same. Up 3 pounds since I started. I've gained weight faster on past andro cycles, but this is way drier than say, 330 a day 4-andro, so I'm totally happy with the slower weight gain. If weeks 3 and 4 and when this stuff is really gonna start to shine, like i think it is, then the next 2 weeks will be freakin awesome.

slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
2 weeks in today and i redid my measurments. Biceps up half an inch to 15.5 and chest is up a fxxxing inch to 42!! Everything else stayed the same. Up 3 pounds since I started. I've gained weight faster on past andro cycles, but this is way drier than say, 330 a day 4-andro, so I'm totally happy with the slower weight gain. If weeks 3 and 4 and when this stuff is really gonna start to shine, like i think it is, then the next 2 weeks will be freakin awesome.
Damn thats an amazing improvement in two weeks. I gotta take measurements too

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah most definitely awesome jump in two weeks.

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Daaaaaaaayum!!!! Nice!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nice evaluation, very close to what I have noticed!!!

classyplastic

classyplastic

Awards
2 days ago i was saying how happy i was with the dryness of the product but now im feeling super bloated haha. Thinking about keeping my carbs under 200 maybe around 150, thats usually a pretty good spot for me, for the duration of the cycle. How's everyone else feeling on it?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 days ago i was saying how happy i was with the dryness of the product but now im feeling super bloated haha. Thinking about keeping my carbs under 200 maybe around 150, thats usually a pretty good spot for me, for the duration of the cycle. How's everyone else feeling on it?
I have noticed the occasional bloated feeling, and seems like my system is backed up some( nicest way to put it). Ive also had several headaches, but only one of them was considered unbearable.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nope..no bloating for me, just some lethargy and loss of libido.

try upping your water intake!!!

classyplastic

classyplastic

Awards
No headaches here but lethargy is for sure a thing right now. I am not a nap person at all but the last 2 afternoons were spent in bed watching netflix. Still making it to the gym, just moving a little slower. I'll take your advice on upping the water intake.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No headaches here but lethargy is for sure a thing right now. I am not a nap person at all but the last 2 afternoons were spent in bed watching netflix. Still making it to the gym, just moving a little slower. I'll take your advice on upping the water intake.
I know it sounds counter-productive, but upping water intake is a tried and true method for bloating issues....

classyplastic

classyplastic

Awards
Did chest this morning and hit a flat bench PR of 215 for for 4. May not sound like much but when im warming up for heavy singles i only usually do 215 for 1 or 2 reps. But i felt totally safe trying for more today without asking for a spot, so that tells me my confidence is way up as far as strength and for me thats a huge obstacle. Even if im not putting on a lot of body weight the extra confidence is a huge plus.. definitely a feel good supplement.

classyplastic

classyplastic

Awards
Also wondering your guy's opinion.. I've been judging my weight gain by the scale at my gym. It's like an old school doctors slidey kind. It's got me at 175lbs today while the cheap bathroom scale at my house says about 168. The digital scale at my doc's office got me at 176.8 yesterday morning. All in the same outfit so thats not the issue. Do you guys have a home scale that you prefer? Or are they all just kind of whatever..

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also wondering your guy's opinion.. I've been judging my weight gain by the scale at my gym. It's like an old school doctors slidey kind. It's got me at 175lbs today while the cheap bathroom scale at my house says about 168. The digital scale at my doc's office got me at 176.8 yesterday morning. All in the same outfit so thats not the issue. Do you guys have a home scale that you prefer? Or are they all just kind of whatever..
I dont have a preference for a home scale, but what I try to do is use the same one, and only go by that one in particular. The Drs type of scale can be adjusted and calibrated, where as the digital home scales typically cant, unless you spend much more money. However, if you use the same scale for every weight in, you can generally feel fairly confident in the difference it may or may not show.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
^ Titan nailed it. Gotta use the same scale every time in my opinion.. switching from a old school style one to a digital will definitely give you different weights. Also, diet is huge in bodyweight such as sodium. That is the probably with scales, hard to tell what is accurate and what's not.

And congrats on the PR!! That is big. Soon you'll be repping 225 like it's nothing.

classyplastic

classyplastic

Awards
todays the start of week 3. strength is way up, no doubt. started my morning off with some hammer curls and 40's felt like 25's. New bicep and forearm veins popping up. lowered my carbs, but upped my fats and water and im not feeling so bloaty anymore so thats nice. worked my way up to a single of 255 on bench. wanted to try 265 (my previous max was 260) but my left wrist is hurting me so i stopped there. maybe next week!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
strength gains are awesome, good work!!!