Summer cut with Lipoburn! (Sponsored)

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1463656766.283538.jpg

I have the pleasure of running Lipoburn to help shred some unneeded fat in problem areas. I'm currently 5 weeks into running a 1/4 andro cycle by Olympus UK, and believe Lipoburn will help bring my muscle definition out full force. I will apply my first dose today before the gym, and will make an update on here 3 days a week, or if anything new happens you will all be the first to know. Let's get this bad boy started!

Before pics are coming soon!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In for this

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
Applied first dose last night to my midsection before the gym. Definitely have some crazy sweats with this, which is great in my opinion. No crazy burning or anything like I have experienced with other products. Also tried skin to skin with my wife to make sure there would be no issues around her or the kids. She didn't report anything unusual or effects from coming in contact with it, so I should be g2g. Other than that I will be applying a few more doses today so stand by for another update.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Applied first dose last night to my midsection before the gym. Definitely have some crazy sweats with this, which is great in my opinion. No crazy burning or anything like I have experienced with other products. Also tried skin to skin with my wife to make sure there would be no issues around her or the kids. She didn't report anything unusual or effects from coming in contact with it, so I should be g2g. Other than that I will be applying a few more doses today so stand by for another update.
Sounds like we are in for a good run

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
Everything is going great so far, I just apply my doses before my morning workouts. Sweats have still been pretty crazy, and no irritation or burning. Nothing negative to report!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Everything is going great so far, I just apply my doses before my morning workouts. Sweats have still been pretty crazy, and no irritation or burning. Nothing negative to report!
Great to hear. Have you lost any pounds or inches.

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
Even though traveling has been crazy, I've still managed to get some killer workouts in. Applying Lipoburn to the midsection has been a savior for me! I encourage those who are on the fence about this product to jump on over an snag some...

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can't lie that I got an awesome shoulder workout in a hotel gym on my last trip aways.

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
Still applying this bad boy 2x a day, seeing significant areas of fat loss. Haven't experienced any burning, pain or discomfort and my wife hasn't noticed any effects of it transferring to her

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
NattyDaddy420 Cycle Logs 94
DemntedCowboy Supplement Logs 148
DemntedCowboy Supplement Logs 0