Summer cuts with Nutra-Innovates 11 KT Test

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very fortunate and huge shout out to Nutraceutical Innovations for letting me run 11K-Test and being nice enough to let me try their 11KT product. I'll share what they say about the product:

11K-TEST 60ml

75mg/mL or 11-Ketotestosterone
What makes 11K-TEST so appealing?
Advanced Delivery System – Alpha Carrier(TM)
Appealing Scent w/ superior absorption
Fast Acting & Highest Dose Available
Nutraceutical Innovations continues to introduce products destined to dominate the sports supplement industry through advanced delivery applications and high quality products which undergo the highest level of testing and trials. We stand behind our products as well as their effectiveness because we’ve tried them, we’ve tested them and we’ve ensured they meet customer demand.
11K-TEST is a potent muscle building and fat loss agent which is enhanced using our Alpha Carrier(TM)

Ideal for cutting, lean bulking, maintaining, all the above!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just putting up this log before my workout and first application of 11KT after my shower here in a few hours.

Workouts: Right now following EDT principles by Charles Staley. Been a while since I trained this way and giving it another run. Trying to recomp with the emphasis more on fat loss than muscle gain.

Diet: Not really following a specific diet right now. Intermittent fasting, high protein. Attempting to keep it clean most of the time. As this log begins I'll attempt to eat more clean food than I have been recently. Just not really in the mood to tackle something like UD 2.0 or another one of the go to cut fat diets. I'm satisfied right now with gradual progress.

Cardio: Will be stepping up the cardio/metcon game. Been slowly ramping those up recently. Sprints on the treadmill (with nicer weather will move to hill/track sprints), battle ropes, prowler, farmers walks. I'll be detailed in updating what I do and how much each day. I'll also provide steps from my garmin vivofit. Just trying to increase NEAT, don't really have any specific walking goals or anything. Move more!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Initial application thoughts:

So I just got out of the shower and applied 1 serving of 11KT (5 sprays). First off the scent: The scent is a little woodsy/musky. With topicals I typically think the less scent the better. I essentially never wear cologne (body wash is strong enough for me), but this has a nice "manly" smell. It's not something I would wear in cologne form necessarily, but certainly not bad.

Took a couple pushes to get the ol liquid running, but spray worked out nicely. One of the "driest" topicals I've ever ran. This is not a product that you're going to have to spend a long time rubbing in and waiting to dry. It's almost dry on contact or at least not runny in any type of way. Certainly not a bad thing as long as the topical delivery system is getting where it needs to get. I followed bottle directions applying to shoulder/upper back/upper chest region.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1st!!!!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Initial application thoughts:

So I just got out of the shower and applied 1 serving of 11KT (5 sprays). First off the scent: The scent is a little woodsy/musky. With topicals I typically think the less scent the better. I essentially never wear cologne (body wash is strong enough for me), but this has a nice "manly" smell. It's not something I would wear in cologne form necessarily, but certainly not bad.

Took a couple pushes to get the ol liquid running, but spray worked out nicely. One of the "driest" topicals I've ever ran. This is not a product that you're going to have to spend a long time rubbing in and waiting to dry. It's almost dry on contact or at least not runny in any type of way. Certainly not a bad thing as long as the topical delivery system is getting where it needs to get. I followed bottle directions applying to shoulder/upper back/upper chest region.
i talked about the scent with NutraChem and said the same that i have worn a handful of colognes so this has to be something done right. glad to hear about the drying as well. Need a fan on some other lotions!

Nice start bro

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome bigt and smith! I'll have the details of diet and workout from today a bit later. Trying to score wife points by having some of the house clean and dinner ready by the time she gets home :)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Welcome bigt and smith! I'll have the details of diet and workout from today a bit later. Trying to score wife points by having some of the house clean and dinner ready by the time she gets home :)
oh the honey do list. do what you gotta do bro

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Late as usual but I'm very interested to see the results from this! Might just be my next run!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Late as usual but I'm very interested to see the results from this! Might just be my next run!
I will return the favor my friend. You help get me started!

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
One of the "driest" topicals I've ever ran. This is not a product that you're going to have to spend a long time rubbing in and waiting to dry.
You can rub it as much or little as you like! It's a personal preference. (j/k)

And yes it's designed to go in fast but don't think that means it isn't working. If it's drying on the surface you can detect that using a magnifying glass under white light. You'll observe intermittent, glittery signs of recrystallization on the skin if it isn't working like it should. But this is just a high quality carrier designed to be as fool-proof and convenient as possible, no matter how poorly it's applied or how quickly you dress afterward. That's why a sprayer too instead of a dropper.

NT really deserves a lot of credit here because it honestly isn't cheap to design one like this (especially an all natural one.) But he gave me the freedom to do it, so like any good chemist in a candy store I just went for it with no regard to expense! (lol) We're good at that, but someone in finance usually stops us. :)

Anyway, if you use the same site it starts to get a little tacky by about the 3rd app, so for max dryness twice at the same location per day then rotate.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Following

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can rub it as much or little as you like! It's a personal preference. (j/k)

And yes it's designed to go in fast but don't think that means it isn't working. If it's drying on the surface you can detect that using a magnifying glass under white light. You'll observe intermittent, glittery signs of recrystallization on the skin if it isn't working like it should. But this is just a high quality carrier designed to be as fool-proof and convenient as possible, no matter how poorly it's applied or how quickly you dress afterward. That's why a sprayer too instead of a dropper.

NT really deserves a lot of credit here because it honestly isn't cheap to design one like this (especially an all natural one.) But he gave me the freedom to do it, so like any good chemist in a candy store I just went for it with no regard to expense! (lol) We're good at that, but someone in finance usually stops us. :)

Anyway, if you use the same site it starts to get a little tacky by about the 3rd app, so for max dryness twice at the same location per day then rotate.
Sounds good. Not doubting the carrier at all or anything. Right now just using once per day, but will be working up to twice shortly.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Im in. I'm very excited to be trying this when finances allow :) so far all of my dealings with Nutraceutical Innovations have been top notch and have gotten nothing but quality product. Excited to bust into more of their products in the future

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im in. I'm very excited to be trying this when finances allow :) so far all of my dealings with Nutraceutical Innovations have been top notch and have gotten nothing but quality product. Excited to bust into more of their products in the future
Welcome. This is my first NI product so I'm excited to give it a go. I did pop a burn extreme the other day from the sample pack and it was very solid. I may look at getting some of that at some point. Haven't ran the pump samples yet, but excited to do so!

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Welcome. This is my first NI product so I'm excited to give it a go. I did pop a burn extreme the other day from the sample pack and it was very solid. I may look at getting some of that at some point. Haven't ran the pump samples yet, but excited to do so!
Monopump ftw. Lol i havent tried 24 hour but love the mono

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
The logs ive seen for 24 hour pump have all said it works pretty awesome

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1: 5-13-2016

Dosing: 5 sprays

Workout: First PR Zone: Hammer curls/rope pressdowns- 25*5-3 sets 30*5-4 sets. 80*10-7 sets
Second PR Zone: EZ curls/Close Grip Bench- 50*5-5 sets. 145*5-3 sets. 135*5-2 sets.
Third PR Zone: Short Barbell Curl/Swiss Ball "Triangle" pushups- 40*6-2 sets. BW*12-6 sets.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The way E.D.T. works is you do a workout, record your density and try to beat your density the next workout. You can do this by increasing your weight and doing the same amount of reps or by increasing your reps. I'm doing 8 minute PR zones right now which is supersetting the two exercises for 8 minutes. I essentially "don't" rest between sets. I just go back and forth between the exercises. My rest is just recording each set in my log which is maybe 15 seconds of rest.

I'm trying to lose fat and I hate long rest so EDT is fun for me because it's constant movement.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Do you have any good articles on this e.d.t program? Sounds like something I would enjoy

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
The way E.D.T. works is you do a workout, record your density and try to beat your density the next workout. You can do this by increasing your weight and doing the same amount of reps or by increasing your reps. I'm doing 8 minute PR zones right now which is supersetting the two exercises for 8 minutes. I essentially "don't" rest between sets. I just go back and forth between the exercises. My rest is just recording each set in my log which is maybe 15 seconds of rest.

I'm trying to lose fat and I hate long rest so EDT is fun for me because it's constant movement.
nice mix up there, keeping the body guessing. very nice geo

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you have any good articles on this e.d.t program? Sounds like something I would enjoy
I can't link t-nation right now as it's actually blocked for some reason at my work. Check Smith's article or go look for stuff by Charles Staley. Honestly a million different ways you can set it up. I haven't done it in a few years, but was bored with training and decided to give it another go. You can use it to chase strength, hypertrophy, whatever depending on the specifics.

PR zone: Pick two exercises and set a length of time. Do those two exercises for the length of time. Record and then figure density.
I.E. Biceps curl/triceps extension. Curl-5*5@20 lbs=500 density (sets*reps*weight).
Next workout you try to increase your density (set a new "PR"). Either do more reps or the same amount of reps with both or some combination. The key is to "escalate" your density to progress.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2: 5-14-2016

Workout: Off day.

Typically I do "something" on my off days even if it's just go for a long walk, but it truly was off. High school graduation to go to and my long time junior high coach retirement party.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
I can't link t-nation right now as it's actually blocked for some reason at my work. Check Smith's article or go look for stuff by Charles Staley. Honestly a million different ways you can set it up. I haven't done it in a few years, but was bored with training and decided to give it another go. You can use it to chase strength, hypertrophy, whatever depending on the specifics.

PR zone: Pick two exercises and set a length of time. Do those two exercises for the length of time. Record and then figure density.
I.E. Biceps curl/triceps extension. Curl-5*5@20 lbs=500 density (sets*reps*weight).
Next workout you try to increase your density (set a new "PR"). Either do more reps or the same amount of reps with both or some combination. The key is to "escalate" your density to progress.
Ok that's awesome, if I could rep you I would but always on phone app.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 2: 5-14-2016

Workout: Off day.

Typically I do "something" on my off days even if it's just go for a long walk, but it truly was off. High school graduation to go to and my long time junior high coach retirement party.
congratulations...nice to see you are finally getting that degree!!!

:toofunny:i jest:laugh:

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It doesn't take everyone 23 years?

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
It was only "awards night" here. :) (non-senior)

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Damn phone, I tried to rep you, and somehow I disapproved it? Lol. So sorry my bad. This is why I stick with the app. HA
later today geo reads his in box message

"you have been banned for 10 days due to improper posting" lmao jk

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Omg. Seriously? Wtf. I didn't know it would do it.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Oh ok. I was. Damn I feel really bad now. Ha

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Oh ok. I was. Damn I feel really bad now. Ha
no its all good, geo is a great guy bro. even if that was the case, Admin would look and see it clearly was a mistake,

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol. It's all fine. I appreciate the rep attempts, but no big deal. If you have any questions on training with EDT ask away. I'm not really an expert or anything but I have done it a few times playing around with different parameters.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Do you like this type of program better? What have you noticed you get the most from it?
I have ran dtp loved it.
Running a full body type thing now. Basically every body part 3 times a week. I really like it too.
I was on a juggernaut 2.0. Made good number gains. But joints wanted to Pack up and move, so I stopped it.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you like this type of program better? What have you noticed you get the most from it?
I have ran dtp loved it.
Running a full body type thing now. Basically every body part 3 times a week. I really like it too.
I was on a juggernaut 2.0. Made good number gains. But joints wanted to Pack up and move, so I stopped it.
I think it's nice for body comp. It really keeps you moving. I don't know if I'd say I like it better than anything it's just a different way. I've done everything from powerlifting style training (5-3-1, Westside) to more bodybuilding type work along the lines of John Meadows Mountain Dog Training. Essentially I get bored easy.

Right now I'm pretty focused on aesthetics and not really pushing huge weight or anything and I think EDT is ideal for training for looks. It really depends all on how you want to set it up.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3: 5-15-2016

Workout: First PR Zone: Incline DB Bench/Meadows Row: 40*5 for 6 sets, 25*5 for 6 sets.
Second PR Zone: EZ curls/Close Grip Bench- Hammer Strength Bench/Lat Pulldown: 180*5 for 5 sets. 110*5 for 5 sets.
Third PR Zone: Flat DB Bench/Kroc Row- 45*5 for 4 sets, 60*5 for 4 sets.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Yea me too

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4: 5-16-2016

Dosing: 7 sprays

Workout: First PR Zone: Leg curl/DB Press: 40*8 for 5 sets. 35*7 for 5 sets.
Second PR Zone: Squat/Rear Delt Reverse Incline: 165*5 for 5 sets. 10*12 for 5 sets.
Third PR Zone: KB Swings/Lateral raises: 45*15 for 5 sets, 12*15 for 1 set. 10*15 for 4 sets.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Starting to taper up the dosage towards the two servings per day. Should be going ten sprays tomorrow (5 AM, 5 PM). I have some before pictures that I will load off the phone, not going to lie they are pretty low quality as far as lighting. Was in a rush to get them done day of and had the wife snap them.

Weight is down a bit, but nothing out of the ordinary for "dieting." Trying to eat pretty clean right now and getting in lots of protein.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
still ok with the drying time and scent?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
no its all good, geo is a great guy bro. even if that was the case, Admin would look and see it clearly was a mistake,
I have disagreed with geo many times and he has always maintained civility and dignity, even in a thread that is sorely lacking in those qualities!!!

:thumbsup:i have lots of respect for geo!!!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have disagreed with geo many times and he has always maintained civility and dignity, even in a thread that is sorely lacking in those qualities!!!

:thumbsup:i have lots of respect for geo!!!
Same to you bigt. We all see the world in different ways especially when it comes to politics and such.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 16
brandlife Cycle Logs 28
Smont Anabolics 7
NattyDaddy420 Cycle Logs 94
Anabolics 25