Chasing the pump with 24 HR pump and Nutraceutical Innovations

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Huge shoutout to hvactech and Nutraceutical Innovations for helping me chase the 24 HR PUMP.

The product showed up today and I could not wait to start so I popped 3 caps and off I went. Taken 30 min prior to lift and I felt it about 30 min into lift so 60 min after dose I did feel a PUMP no doubt.

Product will be dosed at 3 pills on workout days and 1 a day on off days so I keep that PUMP!!

Chances are I will not be lifting on the weekends so updates will be during the week.

thumbnail_IMG_6569.jpg

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Careful with that Burn. Only take one at a time lol

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Isn't that stuff used to make herpes inactive? Being serious lol

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Lol yes, monoglycerol is used to make herpes and a variety of other things inactive in the body. Never heard of it used as a pump product, only as a digestive aid/anti microbial. Interested to see results.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
it has multiple immune system uses, the fact that it aids in the herpes type 1 virus is fantastic because i get bad breakouts in the summer time.. ive been using our pump products for a few weeks and the muscle pumps are insane, my skin seems to be clearer and less complex...

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Isn't that stuff used to make herpes inactive? Being serious lol
You bring up a good point. Most pump products contain L-Arginine or large doses of Nitrates. That's a no-no with herpes, because NO is a common inducer of breakout. But if you have herpes, 24hrPump and MonoPump make nice alternatives to traditional pumpers because they don't contain any NO boosters!

HSV-1 is an enveloped DNA virus, so these two products should likely contribute improvements by envelope disintegration (inactivation as you call it.) But if nothing else, at least they shouldn't promote outbreak like tradition NO-based products might. ;)

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did lift a little chest on Friday and my workouts have been light/high reps. Product worked about the same. Cant wait to see what the next few weeks bring with longer daily use.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
INSTANT arm pump last night without a doubt. Nothing was heavy all light weight and controlled negatives :)

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
After seeing what the Monopump can do i wanna see what 24 hour pump can do. Ive been getting all day muscle fullness from the Monopump

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After seeing what the Monopump can do i wanna see what 24 hour pump can do. Ive been getting all day muscle fullness from the Monopump
NICE! I am starting to get the "full overall" feeling. Not 100% but it feels like its starting to head in that direction :)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
YEAH BUDDY!

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
NICE! I am starting to get the "full overall" feeling. Not 100% but it feels like its starting to head in that direction :)
Are you noticing any auxiliary water retention in undesireable areas? Like facial bloat, wrist/ankle swelling, or muscle striation blurring? This seemed to be a major advantage for this one, it's really specific to what you're working without much collateral effect. At least IME. But I haven't seen anyone else mention their personal observation one way or the other so far.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you noticing any auxiliary water retention in undesireable areas? Like facial bloat, wrist/ankle swelling, or muscle striation blurring? This seemed to be a major advantage for this one, it's really specific to what you're working without much collateral effect. At least IME. But I haven't seen anyone else mention their personal observation one way or the other so far.
Have not noticed any of that as of yet.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok everyone todays dose will mark 1 full week of product usage. Last night as I was eating dinner and before I went to bed I still had a full blown pump going. Vascular like crazy and im not sure how but I gained some weight!
Been in this game a LONG TIME and I cut my carbs this week so Im not sure how I gained almost 5 lbs. Say what you want!!! Tell me im full of it!! Im just telling you whats going on with my body and the product usage after a week.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Ok everyone todays dose will mark 1 full week of product usage. Last night as I was eating dinner and before I went to bed I still had a full blown pump going. Vascular like crazy and im not sure how but I gained some weight!
Been in this game a LONG TIME and I cut my carbs this week so Im not sure how I gained almost 5 lbs. Say what you want!!! Tell me im full of it!! Im just telling you whats going on with my body and the product usage after a week.
BOOM! yep the veinage is strong with this product! every carb meal i eat now pumps me up..

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This sounds very interesting sub'd
If you know me well I wont push a product that is crap. Worked around the house all weekend so I didnt pay much attention to my pump tbh. Tired as hell so hope to rest up and get a nice back pump after work today.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So what I have decided to do since I always feel this full blown in hour in is I started taking it about an hour before I lift. Seems to be working well and no sign of product crash or fading at anytime during my lift.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Been having that swole feeling throughout the day myself!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So what I have decided to do since I always feel this full blown in hour in is I started taking it about an hour before I lift. Seems to be working well and no sign of product crash or fading at anytime during my lift.
smart...I probably would have done the same, marms!!!

interesting product...neutraceutical innovations seems to be dropping some good stuff on us...I am waiting on burn xtreme to log, did you try the sample?

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
smart...I probably would have done the same, marms!!!

interesting product...neutraceutical innovations seems to be dropping some good stuff on us...I am waiting on burn xtreme to log, did you try the sample?
I would love to log the xtreme burn as well tbh. I took one in the AM and it pretty much lasted me all day. I brought the second pill to work to take mid day and there was no way that was going to happen. I just took the other one and hour ago ( separate day) ans yeah im freaking out and wide awake. You know i like strong stuff and this is really up there for a solid fat burner.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would love to log the xtreme burn as well tbh. I took one in the AM and it pretty much lasted me all day. I brought the second pill to work to take mid day and there was no way that was going to happen. I just took the other one and hour ago ( separate day) ans yeah im freaking out and wide awake. You know i like strong stuff and this is really up there for a solid fat burner.
awesome, almost everyone is raving about how strong it is. I am still waiting to get my bottle-getting antsy to try it!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Cant wait to hear how you like it. I know what a crackhead you are lol.
I think I fell thru the 'crack' pun intended, lol...still haven't got burn xtreme, but I am sure they will make it right!!!

glad you are enjoying 24 hour pump!!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pump is still on point. Looks to be around a week left. I took my 3 as if I was going to lift last night and something came up on the way home. Bedtime forearm pumps were just insane.

Side note: I have taken a few other fatburners since I had the sample pack and nothing has come close to that feeling.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Pump is still on point. Looks to be around a week left. I took my 3 as if I was going to lift last night and something came up on the way home. Bedtime forearm pumps were just insane.

Side note: I have taken a few other fatburners since I had the sample pack and nothing has come close to that feeling.
yeah its definitely a solid combo of ingredients... one of the best i have ever tried

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Agree on the Burn Xtreme, have never used on as potent at that one, brought me back to the Ripped Fuel days with ephedrine.

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Agree on the Burn Xtreme, have never used on as potent at that one, brought me back to the Ripped Fuel days with ephedrine.
Ripped Fuel! I remember. I'd take one of those stacked with a Yo Fuel and about eight Trib Fuels. :) Great workouts! I guess those old Twin Labz products were part of the inspiration behind BX.

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
yeah its definitely a solid combo of ingredients... one of the best i have ever tried
Marms mentioned forearm pumps before bed and she ain't lying! I get them in the morn washing my hair. Sometimes the brachs are so pumped and hard I have trouble moving my fingers! (don't drop the soap, j/k)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ripped Fuel! I remember. I'd take one of those stacked with a Yo Fuel and about eight Trib Fuels. :) Great workouts! I guess those old Twin Labz products were part of the inspiration behind BX.
don't forget abb ripped force drink!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

ok, this is too good to pass up....something CAME UP and then BEDTIME FOREARM PUMPS WERE INSANE????

my question is...does 24 hour pump have any effect on SOMETHING COMING UP????

BURN XTREME IS THE REAL DEAL!!!

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards

They real :) !!! Lifted an hour ago and it was a 100% light 45 min back lift.
Marms?! Oops, I meant 'he' in my previous post, lol

NutraTeam

NutraTeam

Awards
ok, this is too good to pass up....something CAME UP and then BEDTIME FOREARM PUMPS WERE INSANE????

NutraChem I think the fellas are requesting a male enhancement formula lol

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
NutraChem I think the fellas are requesting a male enhancement formula lol
Well even if they aren't, it's too late to unthink it now! This is gonna happen!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I guess it might have a little (I guess I shouldn't use the word little when talking about this subject :( )
tiny,small,minor lol ok ok ok I guess I notice it a tad... tadpole lol
Ok T im done trying with this one lmfao

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I guess it might have a little (I guess I shouldn't use the word little when talking about this subject :( )
tiny,small,minor lol ok ok ok I guess I notice it a tad... tadpole lol
Ok T im done trying with this one lmfao
lol...priceless!!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am starting to notice a slight bloat pretty much all over but nothing major.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I have yet to notice any bloating.... is that the only "side" effect so far?