Stimul8 shredding and pre-workout log

muskate

muskate

Awards
This is my log for:
STIMUL8 – Your shredding pre-workout, built with ingredients designed to propel workouts to the next level. Powered by IRISIN XD, STIMUL8 engages the body into a state of extreme thermogenesis, slicing through adipose tissue while preserving and increasing lean muscle mass.

View attachment 127035

MAX PUMP – The ultimate endurance and vasodilation product that delivers muscle pumps on the first dose. Powered by Betaine Anhydrous and Agmapure, it reduces muscle fatigue while improving blood flow to the muscles.

View attachment 127038

I have been using both products the past 2 weeks. Sorry for not updating this. I thought I was only responsible for a review, not a log.

I am no stranger to the game. I have used pre-workouts for years. I really like the stimul8. It isn't overly heavy on stimulants but still provides a nice mental and energy boost. I have never liked that cracked out jittery feeling some pre-workouts give you.

I like that the MAX pump is separate. On my cardio only days I only take the stimul8. On my weight training days I will take both products.

My only complaint is that the stimul8 isn't overly great tasting. It isn't bad, but it isn't great either. Probably about average for a pre workout.

I guess it's kind of catch 22 though because a more flavourful pre-workout just means more artificial flavours and sweeteners

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in. Thanks man

muskate

muskate

Awards
One question I have, because it isn't listed on the label. How much caffeine is in each serving of Stimul8?

I had a female friend ask me what I recommend for a pre-workout. I was going to suggest it to her but she is very sensitive to caffeine.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a prop blend that FINAFLEX doesn't release, but it's about a cup or more of coffee (135-200g).

It does have yohimbe from the Rauwolfia vomitoria (Root Bark), and lots of people are sensitive to that as well. My wife doesn't take much caffeine and she limits herself to 1/4-1/3 scoop STIMUL8.

muskate

muskate

Awards
It's a prop blend that FINAFLEX doesn't release, but it's about a cup or more of coffee (135-200g).

It does have yohimbe from the Rauwolfia vomitoria (Root Bark), and lots of people are sensitive to that as well. My wife doesn't take much caffeine and she limits herself to 1/4-1/3 scoop STIMUL8.
That was a really detailed reply and exactly what I was looking for. Thanks

muskate

muskate

Awards
Another nice thing I have found about the product is it really cuts appetite. I find myself not hungry at all 4-5 hours after taking the product.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Me, too. It's a great some days I take it specifically for that in the afternoons.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How're things?

muskate

muskate

Awards
Really enjoying the product. School has been beyond busy and I am not sleeping near as much as I would like. The product gives me a nice boost before my workouts.

I highly recommend trying it out if you are sceptical.