dustter

Awards
Stack:
Super Mandro - 1cap 8am, 1cap 2pm, 1cap 8pm
Super 4 Andro Rx - 1cap 8am, 2caps 6pm
Protex - 1cap 10am, 1cap 10pm
E-control 2.0 - 1 cap 9am, 1cap 3pm, 1cap 9pm
Joyful joints - 4caps 1.5hrs before training
THESE TIMES WILL VARY DUE TO WORK SCHEDULE. I will update if they change on what days.

Post Cycle:
Post cycle 3x - 2caps with breakfast, 2caps 6-8hrs later
DAA Max - 2caps 1hr after first Post cycle dose, 2caps 1hr after second Post Cycle dose
Rebirth - 1 cap with breakfast, 1cap 8hrs later (May reduce to 1 cap/day due to reviews about cramps, will update)

Today's workout will be Chest and Tris. Will update log once I've made my workout for the day.

P.s.. First cycle. If you can help in any way, I appreciate it. Don't care what your help is but I'm always ready to learn.

SSshooter

SSshooter

Awards
Stack:
Super Mandro - 1cap 8am, 1cap 2pm, 1cap 8pm
Super 4 Andro Rx - 1cap 8am, 2caps 6pm
Protex - 1cap 10am, 1cap 10pm
E-control 2.0 - 1 cap 9am, 1cap 3pm, 1cap 9pm
Joyful joints - 4caps 1.5hrs before training
THESE TIMES WILL VARY DUE TO WORK SCHEDULE. I will update if they change on what days.

Post Cycle:
Post cycle 3x - 2caps with breakfast, 2caps 6-8hrs later
DAA Max - 2caps 1hr after first Post cycle dose, 2caps 1hr after second Post Cycle dose
Rebirth - 1 cap with breakfast, 1cap 8hrs later (May reduce to 1 cap/day due to reviews about cramps, will update)

Today's workout will be Chest and Tris. Will update log once I've made my workout for the day.

P.s.. First cycle. If you can help in any way, I appreciate it. Don't care what your help is but I'm always ready to learn.
YES!!! Keep us updated! You got this man!!!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Layout looks good. What are your goals for this cycle?

dustter

dustter

Awards
Oh totally forgot my measurements. I will get those today before the workout and update.
Also have about a week left of Anafuse as well, so that will also be in my first week dosed 2 caps in the morning, 2 caps 1hr prior training.
Weight: 201.2lbs
Height: 6' 0"
Goal to gain 10-12lbs of muscle and lose as much fat as possible. Currently about 14% BF.
I really to flatten my lower abdominal area and love handles but add more mass. So, I will be lifting heavy, split with hypertrophy and DTP training as well. Followed with 15-20minutes of HIIT cardio post-workout. 3-4 days/week.
Sitting calories at 2938, Upping about 750calories give or take to 3500 calories.
Last 1RM on bench: 300lbs (3weeks ago)
1RM squat 325lbs
1RM Deadlift 330lbs
If yall wanna know any other info, let me know!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh totally forgot my measurements. I will get those today before the workout and update.
Also have about a week left of Anafuse as well, so that will also be in my first week dosed 2 caps in the morning, 2 caps 1hr prior training.
Weight: 201.2lbs
Height: 6' 0"
Goal to gain 10-12lbs of muscle and lose as much fat as possible. Currently about 14% BF.
I really to flatten my lower abdominal area and love handles but add more mass. So, I will be lifting heavy, split with hypertrophy and DTP training as well. Followed with 15-20minutes of HIIT cardio post-workout. 3-4 days/week.
Sitting calories at 2938, Upping about 750calories give or take to 3500 calories.
Last 1RM on bench: 300lbs (3weeks ago)
1RM squat 325lbs
1RM Deadlift 330lbs
If yall wanna know any other info, let me know!
Is that 2938 calories your maintenance Cals? If so, jumping up 750 calories over maintenance right off the bat will probably lead to fat gain as well as muscle mass IMO. Best to start with a smaller surplus and ramp up higher as the compounds really kick into gear if you only want to gain lean mass.

dustter

dustter

Awards
Is that 2938 calories your maintenance Cals? If so, jumping up 750 calories over maintenance right off the bat will probably lead to fat gain as well as muscle mass IMO. Best to start with a smaller surplus and ramp up higher as the compounds really kick into gear if you only want to gain lean mass.
That is my calorie intake as if I were to sit on the and breathe. I was on a 3500calorie diet while on the Anafuse so i was going to maintain that intake through this cycle? Should i still drop or maintain that? Thanks man!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is my calorie intake as if I were to sit on the and breathe. I was on a 3500calorie diet while on the Anafuse so i was going to maintain that intake through this cycle? Should i still drop or maintain that? Thanks man!
Depends on if you gained fat while on the anafuse or just lean weight. Each individual's metabolism is different. I would store fat at that much of a surplus, whereas you might not. I'm 37, also, so that makes a difference.

dustter

dustter

Awards
Got the Day 1 workout set up!
Of course lets start with some Chest/Tris on this beautiful Florida monday!

Chest:
Warmup: Incline/Decline cable flys (Super sets) - 3 sets of 20 @ 20lbs. Rest 30-45sec
Incline bench press: 3 sets 10-12 (Unknown what weight will be right now). Rest 45-60sec
Flat dumbbell press- 3 sets 10reps. Rest 45sec
Incline Hammer Press - 5 sets 25, 15, 10, 10, dropset drop 10lbs for 10reps. Rest 30-60sec
Pec Deck- 4 sets of 8reps. Rest 45-60sec
Chest Dips - 2 or 3 sets to failure

Triceps: No warmup
Dumbbell double arm overhead - 5 sets 10, 8, 6, 4, drop 10-15lbs for 12 reps. Rest 45sec
Flat bench weighted dips (below 90degrees) No ******* at top - 4 sets 20, 15, 10, 10 (adding 45lb plates till able to reach desired rep range) rest 45 sec
Throat crushers (wide grip, tucked elbows) 6 sets 12, 10, 8, 8, drop for 8, drop for 8. (bringing grip close for each dropset) 60-90sec rest. Fatigue is real.
Reverse grip cable extension- 3 sets of 12. counts of 4 seconds down, 2sec pinch, 2seconds up. 30-45 sec rest

Feel free to add suggestion replacements. As this is the game plan for tonight's workout.

dustter

dustter

Awards
Depends on if you gained fat while on the anafuse or just lean weight. Each individual's metabolism is different. I would store fat at that much of a surplus, whereas you might not. I'm 37, also, so that makes a difference.
I did manage to stay mostly lean on the Anafuse but gained fat as well, it is what it is while bulking. I will post before picture once in the gym before the workout.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this run for sure! I love super mandro.

dustter

dustter

Awards
Workout routine was pretty good. I did not feel much lethargy at all today other than the usual afternoon tiredness fixed with coffee. Great pump, probably because still on Anafuse. Had enough energy to do some HIIT after the workout for 15minutes. Be back tomorrow!

dustter

dustter

Awards
Slept like crap last night. Not sure why. Possibly because of how sore I was.. Overall mood is actually better I think. Today is back,abs and calves

dustter

dustter

Awards
Nice solid physique. Good base of muscle, fairly lean, and plenty of room to grow. Can't wait to see the changes. Quads and calves the weakest link I can see but you definitely aren't the "skips leg day" guy. Lol.
Thanks I totally agree. Going to be doing 2 days of legs per week because for some reason the mass won't go up. They're actually strong just not big or defined. Any tips?

dustter

dustter

Awards
Forgot to post workout yesterday.

Day2: Back and forearms (was going to do abs and calves but my ol' lady was sick)

Dumbbell pullover 5 sets for 30, 20, 15, 10, drop set for 10
Wide Grip Lat pull Front/Wide grip behind the neck (supersets) 4 sets for 12/15, 10/15, 8/15, 8/15
Reverse grip bentover barbell row 5 sets for 12, 10, 8, 6, 6, dropset for 12
Wide grip cable row to the throat 4 sets of 12
Single arm dumbbell row 4 sets of 15, 12, 10, 10
Incline bench dumbbell shrug 4 sets of 15
Narrow grip barbbell shrug 4 sets of 30

Went light on traps because today I am doing shoulders and traps... Feeling extremely sore. Chest is very sore, as well as front delts, and back and triceps are sore still too which is weird. Not feeling much. Slept better last night than Monday night. No sides so far other than when I noticed I forgot my shaker at home I almost punched my desk. No endurance increases yet or big strength gains. Will post today's workout tonight or tomorrow.

SSshooter

SSshooter

Awards
Forgot to post workout yesterday.

Day2: Back and forearms (was going to do abs and calves but my ol' lady was sick)

Dumbbell pullover 5 sets for 30, 20, 15, 10, drop set for 10
Wide Grip Lat pull Front/Wide grip behind the neck (supersets) 4 sets for 12/15, 10/15, 8/15, 8/15
Reverse grip bentover barbell row 5 sets for 12, 10, 8, 6, 6, dropset for 12
Wide grip cable row to the throat 4 sets of 12
Single arm dumbbell row 4 sets of 15, 12, 10, 10
Incline bench dumbbell shrug 4 sets of 15
Narrow grip barbbell shrug 4 sets of 30

Went light on traps because today I am doing shoulders and traps... Feeling extremely sore. Chest is very sore, as well as front delts, and back and triceps are sore still too which is weird. Not feeling much. Slept better last night than Monday night. No sides so far other than when I noticed I forgot my shaker at home I almost punched my desk. No endurance increases yet or big strength gains. Will post today's workout tonight or tomorrow.
Nice job man! Keep it up!!! You got a lot of people rooting for you.

"Slept better last night than Monday night."
Awesome!!!

Sleep. Hydration. Nutrition.
F*ckin' KEY!

dustter

dustter

Awards
Oh my lord guys. I have never been so sore.. Thought it was just bad joints from the dry gainer but its not. Definitely straight muscle soreness, which is great. I have been able to work hard for longer this week I can tell. No strength increases but I can feel the stuff working. It's harder for me to get tired. I had to go home yesterday after shoulders because I was out of time before I could even make time for cardio.

Anyways Yesterday Day3: Shoulders, Traps, Calves Abs

(Also did some chest with my buddies who are doing a competition in January)
Warmup of light rotator cuff rotations for about 2-3 minutes resting when needed.
3 sets of dumbbell shoulder press 12, 12, 12
4 sets of standing bent over rear delt flys 1 warmup of 15, 3 working of 14, 12, 10
4 sets of lateral raises, 1 warmup of 15, 3 working of 14-12reps
(Supersetted with very light incline bench with buddies, which actually had a nice front delt pump)
4 sets of front raises, 1 warmup of 20, 3 working 12, 10, 10
(Did 3 sets of incline dumbbell press)
3 sets of shoulder press machine 10, 8, 6
Standing dumbbell shrug 4 sets of 15, 1 burnout set (drop 15lbs) I got 24
Sitting incline bench dumbbell shrug 4 sets of 20

Calves:
Smith machine standing calf raise 6 sets, 3 warmup of 20reps, 3 working 12-15
Sitting calf raise machine 6 sets, 3 warmup, 3 working 15-20 (I got these from my buddy who has the best calves in the gym) 30sec rest between sets

Abs:
Weighted crunch 3 sets of 25
Lying ball transfer crunch (not sure what real name is) 3 sets of 15
4 sets of standing cable twists, 25 reps each side 30 sec rest

dustter

dustter

Awards
Day 4: Biceps, forearms and cardio

Single arm dumbbell concentration curls 4 sets 15,12,10, drop set for 10
Spider curls 6 sets 10,8,6,6, dropset for 10, dropset for 12
W-bar cable curls hands outside grip 4 sets of 12 4sec negativs
Hammer curl superset reverse curls 4 sets 15/15, 12/15, 10/15, 8/15 (2sec pause at top)
Machine curl 3 sets of 6 10sec negatives each rep

Forearms: Arnold forearm workout

Cardio- Got a text from my lady for some... late night cardio

dustter

dustter

Awards
Also weighed in at 202.4 so +2lbs right now. hoping for +3-4 by Sunday to end the first week

dustter

dustter

Awards
Just thought I would make a quick update but, a little while sometimes during the day, my balls start to hurt like the exact same feeling of blue balls. Any ideas why?
BUMP!

dustter

dustter

Awards
Sorry guys haven't had to much computer access.
Day 5 was legs (Quads/Hams)

Leg press: 5 sets 40, 30, 20, 15, dropset 15
Hack Squats 6 sets 15, 12, 10, 8, 6, dropset 12
Leg extensions(Toes out) 5 sets 30, 20, 15, 10, dropset 10
Adducter machine 4 sets of 15

Stiff legged deadlift 3 set 12, 10, 8
Lying hamstring curl 4 sets of 12 hold for 4sec at top
Seated hamstring curl 15,12, 10, drop for 10 (toes out)
Squats 5 sets 30, 25, 20, 15, 10

Not gonna lie. Strength has no lie improved. The week prior i started leg press and ended with 5 reps at 1003lbs. I did my set of 15 reps at 1093lbs (so, i added two more plates and got 15 more reps!)

Maxed out hacksquats for my 8rep set! First time ever doing that.

Libido is still good no issues. Lasting a little longer than usual i might add.. poor girlfriend. Weight has held steady at 200lbs. I am a little tired throughout the day but 2 cups of coffee does the trick. Today is Chest and Abs. Will update with workout.

SSshooter

SSshooter

Awards
Is it smart to take preworkout with this supps?

Thanks for the update bud!

dustter

dustter

Awards
Is it smart to take preworkout with this supps?

Thanks for the update bud!
Non-stimulated preworkouts should be okay, but any others would elevate your BP more than it already is while on cycle.