HoKiePride is Getting Diesel & Tested by GDN {Sponsored}

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
I'm back once again folks and it's going to be a fun ride. Lurk if you wish or subscribe if you wish. I'm a veteran of the Anabolic Minds Community. This will be my second log post INJURY playing semi pro football with the Indiana Tomahawks. I have tons of logs prior but what makes this one special is I'm dialed in since my comeback, I'm re-employed. To clear up confusion I worked for a large gas company for 8 yrs. I even relocated a few times while working for this company. After a few years of relocating a second time I was given walking papers. It was devastating to my health, budget and family. I didn't know what I was going to do yet I had just begun to piece my life together and was providing a healthy income for my family.

When it came to an end in February of this year so did a lot of my dreams. I had started playing semi pro football and was well on my way to accepting the harsh life of a drilling engineer. They decided my life and goals wasn't important. I continued playing ball and had no direction. I looked up several companies and applied to several jobs and got nothing but no responses. I forgot I applied to a company in my hometown a year prior. What I did following that helped land that job. Only by Gods Grace, was I able to land it. In the between time I got hurt game 2 playing football and it ended my season. We ended the season as Champions. I still suffer and have been unable to close my left hand fully but UI manage. I will have to go back to the surgeon and have scar tissue removed to get more movement from the middle finger {tore the flexor tendon clean off}.

I'M BACK & ready TO TAKE THIS STACK ON WHOLLY AND SEE WHAT SHAKES LOOSE!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established

November 2nd, Day 1

Lets just say the Winter Training has just begun! The ball has begun to roll. I took my first dose of Diesel Test and Multi and headed to the gym with a vengeance. I had motivation due to losing in traffic court to a cop who lied about the stop and treated me like an ass. The supps coupled with my anger fueled the fire and here are the results:

Incline Bench
135 x 10
135 x 10
135 x 10
225 x 10
225 x 10
225 x 10
315 x 10
405 x 1
225 x 10
175 x 4 x 8 {Tight to the Chest}

Db Flat Fly {Wide}
4 x 20lb

Machine low to high fly
4 x 25

Machine Dips
5 x 25

Machine curls
4 x 15

Bench Press
135 x 10
225 x 10
315 x 10

CGB
225 x 2 x 20

DB Curls
35 x 4 x 8
45 x 2 x 8

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
November 3, Day 2

Back Destruction on tap! Although I'm not posting the workout as of yet, I will say last night workout was Epic. I felt great. It's the first time since this summer I felt as strong as I have post surgery. Although it's a nuisance to be partially handicapped due to a stupid injury, I'm progressing back to pre-injury numbers. This will be the time I rebuild and show people my workouts can truly put size on you if your willing to follow. Remained steroid free and utilized and manipulated weights all my life to reach achieve what I accomplished in the last few years. Being 42 makes me look forward to growing and learning even more about my potential. One day I'll have clients and have followers but for now it's the long road traveled, alone.

Rack Pulls OVERHAND:
135 x 10
175 x 10
225 x 10
245 x 10

Wide Grip Lat Pull-down
4 x 15

Seated Cable Row
4 x 15

High Hammer Strength Row {Light}
4 x 15

Rack Pulls UNDERHAND:
135 x 10
175 x 10
225 x 10
275 x 8

Standing Mach. Barbell Shrug
2 x 45 Plates Each Side: 4 x 15

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great start to the log!!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Nov. 4, 2015 Day 4

Rest Day! Not exactly. Rest days I do cardio, in fact, tons. Why? The reason being is where I work. I was called in. The job I have I roam the Power Plant. I can cover a ton of real estate, driving or walking. I walk whenever I can and this averages out to 2-3 miles over a 12HR shift. Tonight I had to clear the troughs where debris comes in. This debris can be anything from dead to live animals, leaves, bedding, large or small logs. Basically whatever comes down the river and gets sucked into the intakes. Tonight it was unique, due to a start up. My cardio consisted of medium to heavy lifting, walking, climbing ladders and such. Shift isn't over and I'm loving it. Getting paid 12HRS OT while working out. When I'm finished typing I'm going to find a spot to hit some dips. See you all soon, if your listening.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rest Day! Not exactly. Rest days I do cardio, in fact, tons. Why? The reason being is where I work. I was called in. The job I have I roam the Power Plant. I can cover a ton of real estate, driving or walking. I walk whenever I can and this averages out to 2-3 miles over a 12HR shift. Tonight I had to clear the troughs where debris comes in. This debris can be anything from dead to live animals, leaves, bedding, large or small logs. Basically whatever comes down the river and gets sucked into the intakes. Tonight it was unique, due to a start up. My cardio consisted of medium to heavy lifting, walking, climbing ladders and such. Shift isn't over and I'm loving it. Getting paid 12HRS OT while working out. When I'm finished typing I'm going to find a spot to hit some dips. See you all soon, if your listening.
Making things like work and play productive is what separates those that succeed from those that don't !

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I sense some hostility....make it work for you!!!!

BUT LEAVE IT IN THE GYM, LOL!!!!!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
THURSDAY NOVEMBER 5, 2015

My workout was EPIC! Now follow me on this because I had to do this with a different approach. NO gym buddies and I'm trying to push my limits to get back to where I left off. I have all these ideas in my head and on paper. Well it was complete once I got into the car and started my 30 minute journey to the gym. Halfway I began to feel lethargic and was getting fatigued. My body began to shut down. I said if I get to the gym, I'll be ok. Upon my arrival I walked in, powered up the headsets and connected to the Iphone. Tunes began blasting and I hit the shake bar. They sell all kinds of shakes. Today was, Pumpkin Pie of course loaded with protein/creatine, ice and few other things for flavor.

This is what I did and in this order:

Bench Press:
135 x 200 Reps {this is not a misprint}

Flat DB Flye
20lb x 4 x 15

Incline Flye
20lb x 4 x 15

Mach. Shrugs

180 x 4 x 15

BB Curl
65 x 4 x 12

Incline DB Curl
25 x 4 15

DB Hammer Curl
35 x 4 x 12

Tricep PushDown
70 x 4 x 20 {Emphasis Squeeze}

Flat Bench Wave Load {3-5 Minute Rest Between Waves, 45 Seconds -1 Minute Between Sets}
{1} 265 x 3, 280 x 2, 295 x 1
{2} 270 x 3, 285 x 2, 300 x 1
{3} 275 x 3, 290 x 2, 305 x 1

Machine Dips
1 PL Per Side x 15
2 PL Per Side x 15
3 PL Per Side x 15

Finally gave up the ghost when a guy walked by while I was doing Reverse Standing Flyes using the Dip Machine. He walked under my arm so it fouled me up. I just shook my head and racked the weight. Instead of being ignorant or nasty I just gathered my things and walked away and out the door. As I was leaving he jumped on the machine like he planned it on purpose so I would quite using it and move on. Well I just left.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
that is a ton of volume!!!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
that is a ton of volume!!!
When I train, I do so uniquely. Those 200 reps were just because I had to start lower weight than what I did in the past to build power. Meaning it's a marathon and I've used upwards 225, which I will get back to. I follow someone most people don't recognize or like. He brought me to a whole new level with my training. I will continue to follow his programs. In fact, I have all his eBooks and watch his videos almost daily.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
When I train, I do so uniquely. Those 200 reps were just because I had to start lower weight than what I did in the past to build power. Meaning it's a marathon and I've used upwards 225, which I will get back to. I follow someone most people don't recognize or like. He brought me to a whole new level with my training. I will continue to follow his programs. In fact, I have all his eBooks and watch his videos almost daily.
you can learn something from everyone!!! we all have to do what works best for us!!!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
you can learn something from everyone!!! we all have to do what works best for us!!!
Well, I can't detail everything in every sentence. I have learned tons from a lot of people, I just follow someone in particular right now because that's the direction I'm headed. I have tons of programs and things I have placed together in my toolbox. I also have someone I model what I do after. I did this all my life, including when I played basketball. I take what I like and throw out the rest. Yes, I do what works best for me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well, I can't detail everything in every sentence. I have learned tons from a lot of people, I just follow someone in particular right now because that's the direction I'm headed. I have tons of programs and things I have placed together in my toolbox. I also have someone I model what I do after. I did this all my life, including when I played basketball. I take what I like and throw out the rest. Yes, I do what works best for me.
TAKE WHAT YOU LIKE...THROW OUT THE REST...

that is the secret to life, lol.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Day 6, November 6, 2015

Another productive 12HR day consisting of lots of cardio like functionality. No weights tonight, fatigued and resting up. Headed to the spot for a warm meal & Shower! R&R while watching some NBA. Looking forward to tomorrow workout, DELTS ON DECK!

One of the many things Ive learned watching my 3 & 2 Yr old go from crawling to walking to running is to always move forward and never look back. Each day is a new beginning to do something positive in life and to be a blessing for someone else. There is always something to smile about and that should be your motivation to to stay focused on whatever goal you wish to achieve.

Session Description:
Standing, behind the head, over head press:
135 lbs x 15 reps
155 lbs x 15 reps
175 lbs x 12 reps
195 lbs x 10 reps
Drop set (strips) of Overhead press
145lbs x 5 reps
125lbs x 10 reps
105lbs x 15 reps
85lbs x 20 reps
65 lbs x 25 reps

Upright Barbell rows (each set super setted with resistance band upright rows, wide grip)
105lbs x 15 reps
120lbs x 15 reps
135lbs x 12 reps

Medial DB Delt Raises
3 sets of 30 reps at 45lbs

Rear Delt Machine
4 x 15

Dumbel Shoulder shrugs (each set super setted with 20 presses of the Landmine]
140lbs X 20 reps, 4 sets

Exhausted and pumped. Time to go watch some Friday Night NBA!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Doing a good job in here man, and you are killing the workouts!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Saturday Nov. 7, 2015

Finished shift and headed home. Got dressed, took supps and rolled to the gym. Stopped at SHEETZ, fueled up and entered the parking lot. Noticed a skeleton crew and realized something was wrong. Gym was closing in 5 minutes. GRRRR. I wasted gas, 30 min only to realize I forgot it closed early on Saturdays'. Oh well, jumped back in the car, got home and turned on the Alabama vs LSU game. Fell asleep not realizing I didn't get to the end of the game to know who won. Oh, well what you going to do. Big Day Leg Day on Sunday post work.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Sunday Nov. 8, 2015

Chest & Arm Day

Today was a visit back to Chest. I know, what can I say, it's fun when I'm getting reacquainted with how I like to train. At times, I'll hit chest 3x per week. Some say overkill, I say it's ok. My favorite thing to do. Once I get where I want to be on Incline & Flat I'' back off to two times. Anyways, here's how it went:

Incline Bench
135 x 20
135 x 15
225 x 10
315 x 8
315 x 3 x 4
275 x 8
275 x 8 {w/ pauses}
225 x 20
225 x 20

Flat flye
20 x 4 x 8

Chest Smith Press {Wide}
4PL x 4 x 15

BB Curls
85 x 4 x 15

Incline DB curls
4 x 15

Alternating curls Standing
4 x 15

Then called it a day! this was post 12HR shift. Been working a long stretch, OT is awesome. Just need to maintain to get through the long days. Luckily work is not stressful. actually enjoy what I do.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Monday Nov. 9, 2015

Back/Bi's

Completed another shift, went home and relaxed for an hour or two, collected my gym clothes and headed on my 30 minute journey to the dungeon. Tonight workout Is brought to you courtesy of Under Armour! Ok, I'm not sponsored by them but I ought to with the amount of stuff I by from time to time. Their clothes are awesome and it just keeps getting better. They now have the signature Mohammed Ali series. They went like hot cakes.

BB Row {Over hand}
135 x 10
175 x 10
205 x 10
225 x 10
245 x 10
275 x 10

Lat Pulldown
85lb x 4 x 15

Low Cable Row
85lb x 4 x 15

BB Row {Underhand}
135 x 10
175 x 10
205 x 10
225 x 10
245 x 10
275 x 10

Stiff Legged Deadlift
135 x 10sets x 5 reps

Toast! stick a fork in it!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Workouts look strong, Got to love overtime and it sure is a plus when you like what you do.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Veterans Day! Nov. 11, 2015

What a great day it is to be alive and to have served our great country. Served in the US Army for 2 yrs as a ROTC Cadet. Trained in Ft. Knox Kentucky as well as Ft. Bragg. Also, ran with the 54th Transportation company and earned a command coin. Also, served 8 yrs US Navy, on the Proud Pete, DD969 {Spruance Class Destroyer, now Decommissioned by yours truly} Deployed 9/11, first battle group to patrol the coast and fire Tomahawk Missiles. Lastly, deployed with USS Thorn 989, {Spruance Class Destroyer} and served during Operation Enduring Freedom, also Decommissioned this destroyer. Dual plank owner. Shellback qualified, crossed the equator twice. Salute!

Got off work and headed to the gym. Fatigued and tired from an almost 10 day stretch at work, I managed to remain diligent and on course.

Here's what I accomplished:

Session Description:
Leg Press:
2PL x 40 {Single LEG}
4PL x 30 {Single & Double}
6PL x 20
8PL x 20
10PL x 20
12PL x 20
14PL x 20
4PL x 20 {PAUSE @ BOTTOM}

DEEP SQUAT
135 x 40 x 4 Sets

Lying Leg Curls
110 x 12
130 x 10
160 x 8 x 2 {Sets}
120 x 6
80 x 10

Light Squats
135 x 10 x 10

We will see what kind of energy I can muster to close out the week. Headed home to see family tomorrow.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Training thru the tuff just makes you a better person, and you my friend are a beast!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How are things Going ?

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Nov. 12, Travel Home, REST DAY

Thursday evening jumped on the Turnpike and headed home to see the fam. During my drive I always go through my previous workouts, and see where I made progress or failed. I also think and contemplate things happening in the world. Seeing that I was exhausted from the amount of OT I chose to focus more on what's been happening around me. It's quit disturbing when you begin to think about reality and how oblivious people are to real world problems and how they affect us as a whole. This was the beginning of a long weekend of rest and thinking.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Nov. 13, 2015 Friday. REST DAY II

Are you serious? ISIS has no backbone. They terrorize and kill people who can't defend themselves and deliberately get killed in the process. Every shooter and bomber were of other nationalities except the one who got away, which was an ISIS member? REALLY? One didn't make it to his destination. He was too late because his bomb went off in the car before he made it too the stadium. SO his dumbass took every nail and bolt in his self made bomb! Great! Glad he at least got what he deserved. By every means, Pennsylvania has to be the most retarded state in the US. Why they chose this place of all places take in 10,000 refugees, is beyond me. For goodness sake, I joined the military from this area, Lancaster Pa who is accepting them. REALLY? I left due to the lack of opportunity. Coming back, I have a job that allows me to take care of my family 20yrs later. These people get a free pass to clutter an already foul system of social security, welfare and in balance. My kids will barely have a future, because by the time their grown these people will have overrun this area and spread across the US like cancer, and will have begun their reign on our land. It makes no sense. If people would pay attention they'll realize this is just another step in Revelations. Ok, I'm done, be safe and I'll be back.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Nov. 14, 2015 Saturday CollegeGameDay

Spent the day watching my kids play and filled with college football, until the evening in which I found out Ronda Rousey, lost her title bout. I feel so bad for her and her camp. She didn't lose, she got annihilated and didn't know what hit her. I admit she built an empire and had no choice to back up her words. She lost but I feel she will improve her technique. People say she wasn't challenged until now but the funny thing is, people don't like seeing a champion. They want the newest to get pummeled. There is something about people not wanting to see someone successful or great at their craft. It's weird. They get jealous real quick when someone at work gets praises or does things better than them. Same concept. This is this woman livelihood and how she makes a living. To see how she lost, is terrible. Holy Holm won, no doubt congrats, now watch as people create their champion and then tear her down just as quick as they cheered her on to be Rousey.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Nov. 15, 2015 Final Day of Rest NFL GAMEDAY

Spent the last day home with the kiddos. Fully rested and ready for the next 10 day stretch before taking a day off. Watched some great games mixed with Disney movies. Fought with the kids quit a bit to watch what I wanted. It's ok, sometimes it gives me a break from whats going on in the world. Grown folk problems. Ready for tomorrow and get restarted. See you all then....................

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Glad to see you are rested and ready to hit it. Spending times with the kids is Great, Mine are 31 & 40 and I still just love to see them!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What a great day it is to be alive and to have served our great country. Served in the US Army for 2 yrs as a ROTC Cadet. Trained in Ft. Knox Kentucky as well as Ft. Bragg. Also, ran with the 54th Transportation company and earned a command coin. Also, served 8 yrs US Navy, on the Proud Pete, DD969 {Spruance Class Destroyer, now Decommissioned by yours truly} Deployed 9/11, first battle group to patrol the coast and fire Tomahawk Missiles. Lastly, deployed with USS Thorn 989, {Spruance Class Destroyer} and served during Operation Enduring Freedom, also Decommissioned this destroyer. Dual plank owner. Shellback qualified, crossed the equator twice. Salute!

Got off work and headed to the gym. Fatigued and tired from an almost 10 day stretch at work, I managed to remain diligent and on course.

Here's what I accomplished:

Session Description:
Leg Press:
2PL x 40 {Single LEG}
4PL x 30 {Single & Double}
6PL x 20
8PL x 20
10PL x 20
12PL x 20
14PL x 20
4PL x 20 {PAUSE @ BOTTOM}

DEEP SQUAT
135 x 40 x 4 Sets

Lying Leg Curls
110 x 12
130 x 10
160 x 8 x 2 {Sets}
120 x 6
80 x 10

Light Squats
135 x 10 x 10

We will see what kind of energy I can muster to close out the week. Headed home to see family tomorrow.
I pre-commed the Eisenhower cvn69 was aboard 4 years, transferred to west coast and new Orleans lph11, now de-commed.

go navy!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I pre-commed the Eisenhower cvn69 was aboard 4 years, transferred to west coast and new Orleans lph11, now de-commed.

go navy!!!
oh yeah, forgot went through shellback initiation when we went to australlia on the new Orleans, perth was fantastic...the pollywog thing not so much, lol.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see you are rested and ready to hit it. Spending times with the kids is Great, Mine are 31 & 40 and I still just love to see them!
Yeah, we waited due to my request because I wanted to be there for them as they grew up. I love every minute of it. The last few years including now makes it as if I'm still in the military because of the rotational schedule and travel. Once my home sells I will see them more.

go navy!!!
Awesome. I wish we send Tomahawks into the Middle East and level it right about now.

oh yeah, forgot went through shellback initiation when we went to australlia on the new Orleans, perth was fantastic...the pollywog thing not so much, lol.
Shellback is rare opportunity. I also got to initiate sailors as shellbacks on my second ship. It was definitely a fun experience.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Nov. 16, 2015

Sqwaaatttttssss! Sesh!

Bar: 10 Reps
95lbs: 10 Reps
135lbs: 5 Reps
185lbs: 5 Reps
225lbs: 3 Reps
275lbs: 3 Reps
315lbs: 3 Reps
365lbs: 3 Reps

Incline Bench Press:
135lbs: 10 Reps
225lbs: 10 Reps
275lbs: 10 Reps
315lbs: 5 Reps
275lbs: 5 Reps
225lbs: 20 Reps {BurnOut}
225lbs: 20 Reps {BurnOut}

Flat Flyes
35lbs x 4 Sets x 10 Reps

Side Laterals
35lbs x 4 Sets x 10 Reps

Flat Bench Wave Load {3 Waves}:
3 Reps x 285
2 Reps x 300
1 Reps x 315

3 Reps x 290
2 Reps x 305
1 Reps x 320

3 Reps x 295
2 Reps x 305
1 Reps x 325

First workout since making it back in town. I must say, I'm exhausted. Killed this workout I created while driving to work. Once I got work, I put what was in my mind on paper and created a new outline. When I stepped in the gym I wasn't sure how I was going to feel but this DieselTest has me feeling like the Incredible Hulk. I'm taking things to a whole new level. Revisiting squats for the first time since pre surgery. I will reintroduce deads next. This will be a challenge since my grip strength in my left hand is still limited. I'll be forced to use straps indefinitely until I can get my hand to close or have a second surgery to break up scar tissue to allow for more motion in my hand. I will see doc in December to determine this. It's quit annoying knowing this was a life changing injury. I hate everyday I think about it. I'm doing the wave loads for Flat Bench because before the injury I worked up to doing 405 for reps. So, I have no help now like I did in the past. This will be a long process to hit without assistance.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DieselTest has me feeling like the Incredible Hulk

Strong workout and the volume is off the hook !!!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
11/18/15, Wednesday Hump Day!

Turned into a rest day, got called in and while threw my things together and ran out the door, ran into dead stop traffic due to overpass repair to a bridge some retard decided he could test the height of his load and destroyed the over pass. Grrrr. Shut down east bound lane and traffic was horrid. Good thing Im getting paid well for tonight.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established

11/19/15 OFF DAY, Thursday, LEHGO

ON TAP WHEELS! Update coming tonight!

Todays' Highlight

Squats {Daily Program}
225x5
225x5
275x5
275x5
295x3
295x3
295x3
315x1
335x1
365x1
Back Down the ladder Same weight and reps!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
11/20/15 November 20, 2015, Delts FOCUS`

Halfway Through!

OOWWWWWWWEEEEE!
My quads are sore but a good sore. Just when I thought I didn't work them hard enough. The pain took two days to kick in. It hurts so good. Loving the feeling. Going to slowly raise the level to where I hit wheels up to three days a week. I'm going to see how much of a difference it can place on my size. I'm not necessarily trying to gain size but definition. \\

DB Delt Press
beginning with 45lbs up to 65 and back down from 60 to 40
all 10 reps.

Machine Overhead Pulldown
4 x 15

DB Incline Pullover
4 x 15

Side Lateral Raise
4x 15

Front DB Raise
4 x 15

Rear Delt Raise
4 x 15

Machine Dip
2PL x 15
4PL x 15
6PL x 15

Short yet intense workout. I have 7 straight days to focus and kill it remaining before taking another 3 day rest period. What a fun ride.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That should make the shoulders as sore as the legs!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
That should make the shoulders as sore as the legs!
I had to work tonight. I'm almost off, 12HR shift. I had very little in the tank when I went before work. I'm about to get rest and wake up and get back to the grind.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good to see you up at 4am !

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Lol, night shift, 6pm-6am

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
11/21/15 Saturday, REST

Utilized this day as a day of REST. Especially, following the squats and delts Routine. Starting to see more and more solid muscle versus bf. Loving the results so far. Working on drinking more water but can see more striations coming through. At my weight it's virtually impossible, but I'm showing it can be done. At my age, most give up. I'm a living and breathing example that weight doesn't matter. It's the composition you hold or carry. It seems to me the more you focus on diet, heavy lifting, the more you lean up without killing yourself doing cardio. Utilizing the weights can create cardio effect. Oh well, what do I know.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
11/22/15, Sunday, FUN DAY

Decided to use this day as the start of my week. Besides, Turkey Day is coming and what better to start International Chest Day off today. Continuing on my wave loading I hit CHEST.

Bench Press: Week 3 OF 11/30 WAVE Loading:
3 295 300 305
2 310 315 325
1 325 330 335

DB Flye:
4 x 15

Machine Dip
4 x 15, 2PL, 4PL, 6PL, 8PL

Incline Flye
4 x 15

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Monday, 11/23/15, LEG DAY

Make this short and sweet! Didn't do a whole lot this day. Just wanted to feel my legs doing the work. Working to increase reps each and every squat day, twice weekly. I have a newfound love for my legs and it basically makes everything grow. Most people avoid them, I have now prioritized them, first of the week. Notice the increase in reps since last time I squatted. This supplement is the real deal.

Squats {Daily Program}
225x5
225x5
275x5
275x5
295x3
295x3
295x3
315x3
335x3
365x3
Back Down the ladder Same weight and reps

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Workouts are looking KILLER and I am glad to see you are happy with the results you are earning!! I sure it is in here somewhere....but what is your age !!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Workouts are looking KILLER and I am glad to see you are happy with the results you are earning!! I sure it is in here somewhere....but what is your age !!
42, w/ a 3 yr Old & 2yr old. Contemplating 3rd, lol. I'm going to post pics at end. I'm loving the results and now I at least look like I lift vs. overgrown power lifter. Weigh iin at a monstrous 360. Wait until you see. Being recruited to play semi pro ball near my hometown, Harrisburg Sharks and I'm not even finished recovering from last injury when I played May 2015, second game of season for Indiana Tomahawks.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Waiting on pic...now I'm curious !

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
11/24/15, Tuesday, The Final Week, Chest Day

With the upcoming holiday this makes a difficult time considering I have to work ThanksGiving Eve and Thanksgiving. The good news is we get paid an additional 8 hrs for holidays whether you work or not. $$$. Bad news is I won't get to see family until I drive home the morning after.

Chest: Prework

Incline Flye
4 x 15

Flat Flye
4 x 15

Flat Bench: Based on my newly created matrix:
3} 305 310 315
2} 320 325 335
1} 335 340 345

Wide Lat Pulldown: Utilized to stretch the upper chest and lower lats:
4 x 15

Incline Machine Press
2PL x 15
4PL x 15
6PL x 15
8PL x 15

Called it a day. Diesel Test has me pumped and I'm noticing a more fullness in my chest and gaining detail in my quads. Lowering the BF slowly but surely. Woohoo.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
11/25/15, Wednesday, Leg Day

Keeping it simple, Working on my depth and increasing rep range. Loving the feeling of post workout pumps in my quads. Beginning to squat twice weekly in order to gain more muscle size and kill the Bf. I've found a newfound love for my leg muscles. If legs aren't hit then it makes me feel weak. I know squats increases your overall power and size.

Squats {Weekly Program}
135x5
225x5
225x5
275x5
275x5
315x10
365x3

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
11/26/15-12/1 REST, Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to All. I will finish up through first week of December and give you a rundown if Diesel Test and Multivitamin I ran for the last 30days. I will also post a pic for the Review.