HGH Maximize *Sponsored Log*

CellWarrior

CellWarrior

Awards
  • Established
Want to start off and say thanks to Age Force for sending me these new HGH Maximize Patches.

I received these over a month ago and Started them just over 3 weeks ago. I have 2x 30 Day Supplies.

Link
HGH Maximize: HGH Secretagogue, Human Growth Hormone Secretagogue, HGH Secretagogue Supplements

Formula (Per Patch)

MK-677 40mg – Developed specifically for the treatment of age-related GH deficiency, MK-677 is among the best-researched GH secretagogues on the market. Its excellent safety profile that has been established in a dozen of peer-reviewed clinical trials, and its uniquely long effect on the pulsatile release of growth hormone make MK-677 the ideal baseline for HGH Maximize.

Ipamorelin 1000mcg – The newly developed, highly specific growth hormone secretagogue is the number one in the top-lists of scientists, physicians and athletes who are using or abusing growth hormone secretagogues for various purposes. While it is structurally similar to GRHP-2, GHRP-6 or Hexamorelin it shares only the potency, yet not the side effects of these relatively unspecific “first generation” growth hormone secretagogues. Practically speaking this means: no hunger pangs, tiredness, and no water retention due ghrelin, cortisol and ACTH.

CJC-1295 1000mcg – If you think of MK-677 and Ipamorelin as the trigger on a HGH containing bomb, CJC-1296, the best-researched GHRH analog on the market, would be the dynamite that ensures that the explosion or, to get back to the real world, the GH release blows you away. Studies show increases of 100% and more in both peak and mean GH levels when secretagogues are co-administered with CJC-1295.

Arginine 7.5mg, lysine 7.5mg, ornithine alpha ketoglutarate 10mg, GABA 8mg – Although all four are proven GH boosters, and their efficacy depends on direct delivery into the bloodstream .
Product Pictures

My Log and Review as I go..I am running this along side some Mild Prohormones, which will have a week left. I will cont. to run this for another 30 days after.

Week 1: Raised Calories 500
Not much to report here at all. No Sides

Week 2: Raised Calories 500 more
Still not much to report, but have been more hungry

Week 3: added 500 more Calories. Stopping here. Sitting around 4000 Daily now.
The extra Calories now are 1500 more then when I started. And they have been Dirty Calories. Pizza, Ice Cream, M&Ms, 3x boxes of Cereal a Week with Sugar added. I don't feel bloated after eating all that. Even the next day, when I think I'll look bloated.. I don't. Normally when running PH's I will see a few pimples here and there. I had 2 show up with Osta-Elite, but since I have started these patches. I haven't had one Single pimple and Skin looks healthier. As for sides. I haven't noticed any yet.

I will update this weekly and when I notice something worth logging.

Here is a Picture over the last few months. The 192lbs is from last week. I slammed a whole Thin Crust Pizza and sweet Tea just a couple hours before to...lol

CellWarrior

CellWarrior

Awards
  • Established
Ya I finished up a Controlled Labs White Pipes Pre-Workout log last week. Currently running an Epi-Andro from LG Scienses. (Short 4 week cycle) Which is very mild and I know how LGs Andro works. Ive used their bulking and cutting stacks. Steve from Age Force said to go ahead and run it along side it. About the time anything from the patch would really show would be after the PHs are over with.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sounds like a plan. Have a good run! Let myself or djbombsquad know if you have any questions.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice

CellWarrior

CellWarrior

Awards
  • Established
Update: No Changes yet.. Hunger is still allows high. Hoping to take advantage of this and add some weight on.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome. I just started and noticed I get more hungry when I'm on the maximizer patch

deedeez

deedeez

Awards
First off, Thank you for the patches! 3 days in have noticed a deeper sleep, increase in appetite, dry mouth, and less pain in joints.

CellWarrior

CellWarrior

Awards
  • Established
Ok I've reduced my Calories a bit. Still maintaining weight and strength still going up. Nailed a HUGE Life Time Goal and PR of mine. Wanted to Rep 315 and I did for 3 reps. Without a Lift off.

Holding weight at around 190-193lbs.. Been like this for a couple of weeks now.

Just started my 2nd week of PCT and still running the patches. The patches will last a couple weeks after PCT is finished.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow. Super awesome. I love personals . Always good to here .

CellWarrior

CellWarrior

Awards
  • Established
Update: Nothing HUGE has Changed Body wise or looks. Diet is still pretty Dirty, but staying leaner then normal. So a Plus for sure.

Nailed another 2 PR's this week. Which where HUGED.. haven't seen a squat PR in over 1yr.

Squat 435 x 1 then followed by a 455 x 1.. both went up pretty easy...

Added 2 weeks worth of the Testo100 Patch into the mix as well.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very nice

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The testo match makes me horny!

CellWarrior

CellWarrior

Awards
  • Established
Update: Sleep this week has been improved. Finally getting closer to 8hrs. Lifts have been steadily increasing and going great. I moved the placement of the Patch to the top of my Foot. Got tired of rubbing all the sticky residue of my belly.

Anyone know if the Top of the Foot is an ok spot? Will it absorb well there?

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Update: Sleep this week has been improved. Finally getting closer to 8hrs. Lifts have been steadily increasing and going great. I moved the placement of the Patch to the top of my Foot. Got tired of rubbing all the sticky residue of my belly.

Anyone know if the Top of the Foot is an ok spot? Will it absorb well there?
Foot is a very good spot

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
subbed. very interested in this product

CellWarrior

CellWarrior

Awards
  • Established
Everything is going Great... Sleep has been getting even better now. Strength has been climbing weekly lately. PR's in each of my Lifts... And not just Rep PR's... New Heavier Single PRs...

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Everything is going Great... Sleep has been getting even better now. Strength has been climbing weekly lately. PR's in each of my Lifts... And not just Rep PR's... New Heavier Single PRs...
Yea buddy! You are definitely MAXIMIZing your lifts!

CellWarrior

CellWarrior

Awards
  • Established
So if I can Get my current Gym PRs on the platform.. Which I think would be no problem. My current PR's were not even grinders. My best Meet Total was 1210lbs. I'm at 1285 with my current lifts. I've added 80lbs to my total.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sick sick

CellWarrior

CellWarrior

Awards
  • Established
6 Patches Left.. It's been a good run lately.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice job .

CellWarrior

CellWarrior

Awards
  • Established
Just put my last Patch on.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lets hear it. I want to know what you though now that you went threw a run.

CellWarrior

CellWarrior

Awards
  • Established
OK Final thoughts.... Overall Happy with the 3 months I ran. No Side effects of any kind. Toward the last 1/2 my Diet went way out the Window, but it had Zero effect on my training. Matter of fact. These last few weeks I have set PR after PR despite my crap eating habits. I got up to around 196lbs and settled down at 191 lbs.. Best place to put the patch was the foot for me. My stomach was getting tired of rubbing all the sticky glue off.

I would run it again for sure, but next round I would do it while on a Cut. I think that would held the best results.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OK Final thoughts.... Overall Happy with the 3 months I ran. No Side effects of any kind. Toward the last 1/2 my Diet went way out the Window, but it had Zero effect on my training. Matter of fact. These last few weeks I have set PR after PR despite my crap eating habits. I got up to around 196lbs and settled down at 191 lbs.. Best place to put the patch was the foot for me. My stomach was getting tired of rubbing all the sticky glue off.

I would run it again for sure, but next round I would do it while on a Cut. I think that would held the best results.
Nice! So u ran the patches for 3 months. This shows that the product is effective with continuous use. As I have said before, Rome wasn't built in a day, and thanks for your unbiased and honest feedback!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards

Great log and final review! This is one that will help put the skeptics at ease.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Those that are "on the fence" take notice! The patches work!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Word

CellWarrior

CellWarrior

Awards
  • Established
It's nothing Major.. It's not like a PH... You really don't feel it... But when you step back and look back over the last months of taking it. You can see the Big picture. I would definitely run it again, but would really suggest it to someone looking to Bulk or Cut, not really maintain. To take full advantage of it.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's nothing Major.. It's not like a PH... You really don't feel it... But when you step back and look back over the last months of taking it. You can see the Big picture. I would definitely run it again, but would really suggest it to someone looking to Bulk or Cut, not really maintain. To take full advantage of it.
Thanks bro for the honest feedback! I would say that it is major in regards to the big picture and how it helped you achieved your fitness goals!