White Pipes with Jimbob

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Sean1332 Thanks man for the opportunity to log the new White Pipes.
Today was my first day using white pipes and I am liking it so far. First workout was one scoop. I will stay at one scoop pre-workout until next week. Then i will up it to 2 scoops. This will be my first non-stim PW.

Taste-10/10- its delicious! if you've ever had a watermelon airhead, this is what it tastes like. It is extremely please to drink.

Mixability-10/10. i put it into my shaker cup and mixed it for about 5 seconds with some water. it completely dissolved and had zero grits at the bottom or top...unlike most PWs i have tried

Pump-8/10. i have never tried a non-stim PW but i got a pretty decent pump. i might change this ranking to a higher ranking later on in my review. i am assuming that after a couple days use it will have better effects.

What's in it?

L-Citrulline Malate 3 g
Taurine 1 g
Glycerol Powder (65% as Hydromax™) 1 g
Agmatine Sulfate 500 mg

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Alright so its been a couple days and i am really liking the white pipes. I think it just took a while to fully kick in. I am already seeing the increase in pump from the product. No weight lifting for the two days but have been very physically active elsewhere. It has also given me a smooth clean flow of energy as well which helps because i hate getting up early.
I take it upon waking when i am on my way to do whatever physical activity is for that day whether it be weights, ropes courses, rock climbing etc. I have tried out white pipes with these types of workouts so far and it has treated me well to this point. Plus the taste is still great. It tastes like a drink made outta candy haha. Great stuff Sean1332 i will keep the log coming. Next week i plan to up it to 2 scoops a day

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh man, rock climbing with White Rapids? I don't think I could handle a forearm pump lol

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Haha yea my arms were pretty pumped afterwards. Monday was chest/tris day. Had an excellent pump.
Workout was 30 min run, chest and then tris with supersets for a good finisher

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Today was back and bis day and man that was a good workout. I couldnt even get into my truck the right way haha.

Anyways i have noticed on the days that i take white pipes i feel antsy all day and like my heart is racing...but when i check my pulse it is ok. Has anyone else had this happen?

I have tried several other pws and not had this happen. Any words of advice?

Other than that i love the taste still and it is a good pw with no stims that mixes very well