Here we go with hgh maximizer

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
First time using a hgh product hope this leans me out and improves my sleep quality.
My workout split is 4 days a week going every other day
Mon- circut style 4 rounds with 30 second rest - chest, back, shoulders
Wed- arms Super set 4 exercises
Fri- legs cardio
Sat- boxing
Been on for 2 days nothing to report yet

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely. I'm excited my self .

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
A little update felling great on this. I bother with sciatic nerve pain haven't had any pain since I started and I've been sleeping like a baby and having more energy during the day. Nothing to report with my work outs but so far so good

Night hog

Banned
Awards
A little update felling great on this. I bother with sciatic nerve pain haven't had any pain since I started and I've been sleeping like a baby and having more energy during the day. Nothing to report with my work outs but so far so good
That's good news hopefully in a couple days it will kick in for me.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thats a great start! More than likely the patch will continue to work on a gradual basis. The longer you are using them the more results you will notice. It wont be like a night and day difference or like a rush all of a sudden.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
It's day 11 and Im loving this product so far. I do construction and this product has given me tons of energy and a better mood I'm guessing from better sleep quality. I've been on this everyday now for 4 days wearing it on my stomach at bedtime, my workouts have been GREAT been pushing hard with no back or shoulder pain plus I'm down 4 lbs

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
It's day 11 and Im loving this product so far. I do construction and this product has given me tons of energy and a better mood I'm guessing from better sleep quality. I've been on this everyday now for 4 days wearing it on my stomach at bedtime, my workouts have been GREAT been pushing hard with no back or shoulder pain plus I'm down 4 lbs
Those are awesome results early on! This patch is definitely a game changer!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Another update been feeling great on this product!!! Rest has been excellent and my workouts been fantastic had a Awsome pump all-day from my morning workout weight is staying the same for now joints feel good aswell

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cool beans

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Just finished my 1st packet wich is the 1st 30 days of this log here's the skinny.
What I really notice is my recovery is so much faster on this product and sleep is excellent. Gains have been good down 4 lbs total and 2 % bf in 30 days on this product alone not taking nothing else. Gonna change up my workout to a more cardio /boxing base to see how lean I can get in the next 30 days, but so far a Great product @ wicked442

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm glad things are working out for you!!! I always like to here positive feed back !!!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Another update so I'm on day 37 of the hgh patches and I added the n.o. patches for the next 30 days this is day 2 on both I really felt it today. Had a great arm workout today really felt the pump,energy is way up and sleep quality is excellent. These 2 patches together seem to be a great combo

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice feed back. I love a pumped arm !!!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Another perfect example on how NOT to run a log. Keep this up and the privilege to run free product logs stop. Im sure no one here on AM wants that.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whats going on? You disappeared.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Due to my wife being pregnant and being sick my log got cut short but here's what I've done. I was on hgh maximize for 37 days total was supposed to be 60, I had great results. Sleep and recoverey was the best thing I noticed . My sleep cycle was excellent even when I was waking up to take care of our 1 year old on 4 hours of sleep I still felt energized and alert at work I do construction. The workouts were fantastic I was able to push through without fatigue , I lost a total of 8 lbs and reduced my bf by 4% I would recommend this product to anyone and look forward to using it again. Thanks and god bless

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Due to my wife being pregnant and being sick my log got cut short but here's what I've done. I was on hgh maximize for 37 days total was supposed to be 60, I had great results. Sleep and recoverey was the best thing I noticed . My sleep cycle was excellent even when I was waking up to take care of our 1 year old on 4 hours of sleep I still felt energized and alert at work I do construction. The workouts were fantastic I was able to push through without fatigue , I lost a total of 8 lbs and reduced my bf by 4% I would recommend this product to anyone and look forward to using it again. Thanks and god bless
37 days and you lost 8 pounds and reduced body fat by 4%. Great results! Now just imagine how much more you would have lost if you were able to go the full 60 days! I feel you though bro because I have a 4 year old and a 2 year old...it's never easy!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good job .keep it up

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Too bad life sux sometimes. Thanx for the time.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
8lbs is nice. Awesome job