Dream N Grow w/ IronMag Labs

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
A big shout out to IML for sending me a bottle of this to log. I was pretty excited to see them coming out with this, as I love Kratom. I use it every once in a while, and love the relaxation and quality of sleep it can give me. I have tried multiple vendors and strains of Kratom, and I have also used each of the ingredients in some form or another, so I should be able to compare this product to others fairly well.

6'1''
210 pounds
Bodyfat % ??

I am currently bulking and trying to keep it lean. I'm not really taking any supplements, but I am on cycle currently. I will not be using any other Kratom at the same time as the Dream N Grow, unless specified otherwise.

This is currently what I am using

Test C 750mg/week
Adex .5mg ED
Creatine
Protein powder
Various pre workouts

I will not go into a lot of detail of this stuff or my work outs, unless anyone is curious. I have a cycle log going on now as well if anyone is interested in that part. I will try and keep this strictly about the product and how I think it is affecting me.

I do not get very good sleep at all. I wake up multiple times a night feeling wide awake at times, it's hard for me to wake up in the morning, and I am tired for quite some time after waking up and I don't feel very refreshed.

Main Effects of Mitragyna Speciosa (aka Kratom)

+ Promotes Deep Sleep
+ Enhanced Relaxation
+ Increases Growth Hormone
+ Mental/Cognitive Recovery

The alkaloids in Kratom effect the brain similarly to an opiate, although it is not. It’s effects are unique in that, at moderate or low doses it will generally be stimulating and euphoric. Based on hundreds of Kratom users feedback, it is not enough to impair normal functions such as socializing or working long hours. In fact, based on many interactions with active Kratom users, the feedback was that many use it as, not only an alternative to pain medication, but as an energy booster.

In higher doses Kratom will have sedating effects. Other, outside, factors can fluctuate these effects such as eating a large meal right before taking Kratom, body mass, general tolerance levels, etc. The active alkaloids in Kratom can have both stimulant and sedative effects. With that said, it is never recommended to use Kratom while operating any vehicles, operating machinery, power tools or similar, to mix with drugs, alcohol or take while pregnant.

Sedative Effects:
Also know as a euphoric or analgesic effect, in a higher dose you will be less sensitive to pain, feel more relaxed, have a general feeling of comfort, and may experience pleasant sleep patterns. Although rare, some have experienced itching or sweating. Your pupils may become dilated or small. Those who are predisposed to nausea with prescription pain medication may also experience this with Kratom. If nausea is experienced, lying down and relaxing may ease this symptom. The euphoric effects may cause you to appreciate things such as people, music or television programs that you normally would not. When done in combination with a relaxing environment with the goal of rest, you may find this to be a pleasant alternative to sleep aids. The effects of Kratom taken in higher doses generally last 5 – 6 hours. Kratom taken in higher doses generally last longer and have stronger effects. Many Kratom users have reported experiencing positive rest and feeling quite good the following day.

Additional ingredients in Dream-n-Grow™ to promote sleep:
-L-Theanine
-GABA (gamma-Aminobutyric Acid)
-Phellodendron Root
-Mucuna Pruriens (15% extract)
-5-HTP (5 Hydroxytryptophan)
-Melatonin

Suggested Use:

Take one (1) or two (2) capsules approximately 30-45 minutes before sleeping.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I will be starting with two caps a little longer than 30 minutes before bed, just because I am the kind of person to always start with the highest suggested dose and I want to see how the product effects me if awake for a little bit after taking it. Plus, I may have somewhat of a tolerance to Kratom. I will experiment with one cap 30 minutes before bed and then two caps 30 minutes before bed the next couple of times though.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So I took two caps around 11pm last night. By 11:45pm I was trying to keep from falling asleep watching tv. It made me slightly dizzy when standing up and walking around, like a high dose of Kratom would. It definitely made me tired.

But, about an hour after taking it I for extreme cotton mouth. My eyes also got puffy so I think maybe allergies kicked in because it was really windy yesterday. I ended up not being able to fall asleep until 4:30am because of the dry mouth and throat. I can't sleep like that, it makes me really anxious and scared to fall asleep for some reason.

I also took two Benadryl which may have kept me up later than normal, as it tends to have the opposite effect on me than most people I think.

I was super tired the whole time until I fell asleep for good. I ended up walking around the house every 30 minutes or so, barely able to open my eyes and hard to walk around like I had just woken up.

I will try one cap tomorrow night and see how it goes. I'm not going to take it tonight as I have classes in the morning, and don't want to risk being awake all night again, even though I don't think it was directly because of the Dream N Grow.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I decided to go ahead and take just one cap tonight. Hopefully it goes better this time!

I also gave my girlfriend one to try to see how it affects her.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Last night I took one cap 45 minutes before bed. About 30 minutes after the dose I started getting tired, but I also still got a dry mouth feeling like I do whenever I'm sick, just not as bad as two caps.

I woke up about 3 times within the first couple of hours I fell asleep, but after that I didn't wake up again until my alarm. I always have a hard time waking up in the mornings, and that hasn't really changed yet. But when I did wake up it was almost like I had been in a coma I was sleeping so hard.

One thing I will say is that Dream N Grow is the only product that has actually made me tired when I wasn't ready to sleep yet.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subd. Interesting

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Man that sucks. Sleepless nights is/are torture

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Man that sucks. Sleepless nights is/are torture
I'm used to it.. Lol it's still horrible though.

I've got a few more ideas on how to dose it to see if I can get the perfects night sleep. Lol I'm pretty happy so far that it actually makes me tired though.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I took one cap last night right before falling asleep. I slept straight through the night and even woke up 5 minutes before my alarm.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I took another cap last night. Same thing happens each time, it puts me to sleep after 30 minutes. I woke up about an hour later with a very dry mouth. I got up and drank some water, still feeling very tired.

I fell back asleep and woke up feeling refreshed.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I took another cap last night. Same thing happens each time, it puts me to sleep after 30 minutes. I woke up about an hour later with a very dry mouth. I got up and drank some water, still feeling very tired.

I fell back asleep and woke up feeling refreshed.
Try the product a bit earlier before bed. Maybe 30 minutes earlier?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Try the product a bit earlier before bed. Maybe 30 minutes earlier?
The first time I took it I took it about an hour before bed. It does a great job of putting me to sleep. I may add in some Phenibut, it is good at keeping me asleep through the night. The two stacked together should be awesome. Lol

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you drinking a tall glass of water before bed?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Are you drinking a tall glass of water before bed?
Yes.. I probably drank close to half a gallon between the time I took the caps to falling back asleep for good.

It's very strange, I've never gotten cotton mouth from Kratom before or any of the other ingredients. It doesn't seem to be as much of a problem to the other loggers though.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh okk. Yea probably a very slight chance for everyone to get this side.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sleep has been good. I woke up last night around 5am wide awake and it took me a bit to fall back asleep, but other than that I've been sleeping through the night besides getting up to pee.

This stuff is still putting me straight to sleep. I've been using mints and candy until falling asleep to try and keep salivating and it's been helping some.

My girlfriend has used it a few times as well, the dry mouth doesn't bother her nearly as much. She says it's a little tougher for her to wake up in the mornings but other than that she sleeps great on it.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
descriptions says "the euphoric effects may cause you to appreciate things such as people, music or television programs that you normally would not"
Do you feel any euphoria or anything similar?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No not with this.. It just puts me to sleep lol

With just regular Kratom I do get feelings of euphoria and definitely can get more lovey towards my girlfriend.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I took 2 caps the other day in the middle of the after noon because I needed to be up late at night and stay up through the next day, so I wanted to get a little sleep.

Even in the middle of the day it put me straight to sleep. I woke up just fine for my alarm and I stayed up through the night and next day just fine.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No not with this.. It just puts me to sleep lol

With just regular Kratom I do get feelings of euphoria and definitely can get more lovey towards my girlfriend.
DreamNGrow plain puts me down also.

btw, milehighkratom.com is a shop we are involved with if you ever need very high end kratom powder

milehigh15 for 15% off

http://milehighkratom.com/

Thanks!

gstar_

Awards
I started taking DreamNGrow 6 days ago. My sleep enhanced definitely since then, but I also notice EXTREME dry mouth. Moreover, I have always blurred vision from the time I waku up until about noon. Have you noticed somehting similar???

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DreamNGrow plain puts me down also.

btw, milehighkratom.com is a shop we are involved with if you ever need very high end kratom powder

milehigh15 for 15% off

http://milehighkratom.com/

Thanks!
Has anyone used this solely? Kind of scared to use it. Could be great or could be horrible.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
We have about 250 regular customers. I use it myself also.
Are you referring to customers for Dream N Grow, or for the bulk kratom powder. I'm curious about the bulk powder as well, so I'd be curious to know what your thoughts and dosages are with the bulk kratom. I've been reading into it a lot, seems like some awesome stuff

gstar_

Awards
Are you referring to customers for Dream N Grow, or for the bulk kratom powder. I'm curious about the bulk powder as well, so I'd be curious to know what your thoughts and dosages are with the bulk kratom. I've been reading into it a lot, seems like some awesome stuff
I'm speaking about the powder as well... I reckon if you use Dream N Grow pre workout, you do it all wrong, aren't you? ;)

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The Maeng Da and White Veins are more stimulating many times so I like 6-7 grams pre training. You can do a ton of hard work on Kratom.

For relaxing at night with pain killing I like the Green or Red strains

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Maeng Da and White Veins are more stimulating many times so I like 6-7 grams pre training. You can do a ton of hard work on Kratom.

For relaxing at night with pain killing I like the Green or Red strains
Yea pre workout will give laser focus and pre bed some relaxation as you said.

What's the most total g that can be taken?

6-7 pre (anything to avoid while taking this?)
Pre bed?

Scared to get the opposite effects. Question? Are the effects long term lasting or immediate only while using?

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea pre workout will give laser focus and pre bed some relaxation as you said.

What's the most total g that can be taken?

6-7 pre (anything to avoid while taking this?)
Pre bed?

Scared to get the opposite effects. Question? Are the effects long term lasting or immediate only while using?
I have used 9 grams in a single dose but I would never start that high. 4-6 grams for a newer user.

I get effects ranging from 2-4 hours. I never take it right before bed. Maybe 2-3 hours before bedtime.

Just stay very well hydrated.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have used 9 grams in a single dose but I would never start that high. 4-6 grams for a newer user.

I get effects ranging from 2-4 hours. I never take it right before bed. Maybe 2-3 hours before bedtime.

Just stay very well hydrated.
Excellent. Anything to avoid while on it? Also needs to be cycled off? Use ED I'm assuming correct?

Roger that

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Excellent. Anything to avoid while on it? Also needs to be cycled off? Use ED I'm assuming correct?

Roger that
I would not mix alcohol or other drugs with kratom until you know what to expect. However I must admit an ice cold beer with some green indo kratom at night is nice =)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
9g ? Must be getting bunk kratom.

3g doses of QUALITY kratom and you'll feel it.

All kratom has sedating effects, dose dependent. White strains actually require less to be stimulant. More is sedating.

Where are you getting your information?

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
9g ? Must be getting bunk kratom.

3g doses of QUALITY kratom and you'll feel it.

All kratom has sedating effects, dose dependent. White strains actually require less to be stimulant. More is sedating.

Where are you getting your information?
Me? I have used kratom extensively. However I'm a bit bigger than the average man

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same here (use, not size) Shouldn't matter.

Either the mu opioid receptor needs a break from ingesting kratom regularly or you need to find a better source. 9g would have ANYONE puking.

Tolerance does build (obviously) at that point, you should consider taking a break.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've used quite a few Kratom sources, even Wicked Kratom which I think is what you like? And I've had to take up to 10g to really feel anything..

I think the quality of all Kratom may have gone down hill since I first tried it, because 5g used to have me almost nodding. I only use Kratom a couple times a week so I should not really have a tolerance.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Same here (use, not size) Shouldn't matter.

Either the mu opioid receptor needs a break from ingesting kratom regularly or you need to find a better source. 9g would have ANYONE puking.

Tolerance does build (obviously) at that point, you should consider taking a break.
yeah, daily use here brother. 6-8 grams still has quite the punch

When I first started I couldn't take that much though.

PM me and I'll ship you some samples if you are in the USA

Thanks!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotcha. Daily use will absolutely build a tolerance.

If money isn't an issue then I wouldn't take a break, but (me) I'd take a break just to bring the dose down and make it more cost effective.

Sorry if I came across like a jerk. Not my intention!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used quite a few Kratom sources, even Wicked Kratom which I think is what you like? And I've had to take up to 10g to really feel anything..

I think the quality of all Kratom may have gone down hill since I first tried it, because 5g used to have me almost nodding. I only use Kratom a couple times a week so I should not really have a tolerance.
I've sampled wicked, it was good.

And yes, quality has definitely gone down hill. I stopped using kratom, actually after I sampled wicked. Stale product has become the norm, and weak strains.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've sampled wicked, it was good.

And yes, quality has definitely gone down hill. I stopped using kratom, actually after I sampled wicked. Stale product has become the norm, and weak strains.
I wonder how you would like the katrom heavy suggested. So you can compare effectiveness.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The Green Indo and Maeng Da we carry is super fresh and smooth.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I shot heavy and email to try samples

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sorry for the lack of updates. Things have been going relatively the same. I can't comment on how it affects my recovery since I am on cycle, but a goods nights sleep definitely helps no matter what.

I just started Tren Ace, so we will really see how well this product works!! Lol

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
There's not much action in here so I forget to update! Lol

I'm coming to the end of the bottle, with just a few more days left. I think I'm going to have to buy a bottle of it for my girlfriend too, she's in love with the stuff!

I stacked it with Phenibut twice now. All I have to say is wow. I can be wide awake, but if I take 2 caps of Dream N Grow and 1g of Phenibut and I will be asleep in 30 minutes and not wake up for 8+ hours.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Okay so I'm out of the Dream N Grow now.. My girlfriend stole the last two servings lol she needed the good sleep more than me though so I sacrificed myself.

One thing I have to say is the absence of the product makes it much harder to fall asleep on time! If I'm not dead tired and ready to sleep, Dream N Grow will take care of that for me.

I will try and get a full and complete review done this weekend when I get the chance!