Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Be shoutout to Sean1332 and Controlled labs for the logging opportunity.

I have used white pump prior to this so i am looking forward to the upgrade. This appears to be a very cost effective non nitrate pump formula. I really like the effects of nitrates but like to cycle them and this will be my new go-to if it produces like it should.

Big fan of hydromax, agmatine, and citrulline for pumps and the taurine is a nice addition. formula is below-its simple but it's dosed very effectively and stacked with white rapids we are talking about a very well rounded pre stack.

Amount Per Serving %DV
L-Citrulline Malate 3 g **
Taurine 1 g **
Glycerol Powder (65% as Hydromax™) 1 g **
Agmatine Sulfate 500 mg

Have been off stims for a week and will use this solo for a week before introducing anything additional (like white rapids)

First workout will be tomorrow and I can't wait :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final Review-

I had a great run with white pipes. The profile, price, and company make it very difficult to beat when matched up head to head with other non-nitrate competitors. at two scoops you get 6 grams of CM, 1 gram of agmatine, 2 grams of hydromax, and 2 grams of taurine. The profile alone will make you want to try it-but when you taste it- it takes it to another level. I had the tropical pineapple and solo it tastes like you could sip on this all day long. I often mixed it with lemon white rapids and it still tasted really good ( i thought it would taste meh) Other than a nitrate based formula this will be my go to pump product. ratings below

pumps-9/10-Only products that deliver better pumps have been nitrates and it is not consistently either. I like nitrates at times but I am not 100% sold on safety at such large doses for lengthy periods; this in turn makes white pipes a great option. I do like nitrates but if i can have something that delivers almost the exact pump without them then i will definitely use that more than the nitrate based formula (ie-white pipes)

taste-10/10 It tastes like a combo of straight pinapple juice and maybe a little thicker like a dole pinapple whip. CL has nailed their flavors of the past couple of years and this is no different.

mixability-9/10- the hydromax mixes well and there are no clumps. It does not completely dissolve 100% but you can not taste or feel any powders when it goes down. It is just a little thick due to the gms.

over-9.5/10. Will use again (and again and again) you have a great trustworthy company, great profile, and great price. win win win . highly recommend

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright I have had a couple workouts now using pipes and I am very impressed thus far. First workout was one scoop and the two after that have been at two scoops. One scoop is nice but obviously the efficacious doses are at two scoops so my review will be at two scoops as you still get a full 25 workouts. When I add a stunned pre I might drop it down to one scoop.

Taste-10/10-it has a nice enjoyable pineapple taste. It is extremely please to drink. Almost like straight pineapple juice just a notch less in sweetness.

Mixability-9.5/10. That was my one complaint about gms products-mix ability. The great thing about hydromax is it mixes incredibly well. After about 20 seconds of shaking 90+% of the formula was dissolved. No extra grittiness or clumping.

Pump-8.5/10. Given the ingredients and nitrate patents it is a 10/10. But when you consider nitrate products they just add a little something extra that other products don't. That being said-I am skeptical of nitrate usage (even if co-ingested with vitamin C) especially for long term usage. I know there are very intelligent people that argue the safety as long as they're dosed with vit c etc but I still like to use them sparingly. The pump came on about 10 minutes into workout and lasted about an hour or so after. It was honestly one of the best no nitrate pump products I have used. I also like the nootropic aspect of agmatine so it's just an added bonus.

More updates to come :)

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome first impressions. I'll be trying it myself soon.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got two more workouts in and things are definitely where they need to be. 2 scoops is more than enough for great pumps and endurance. The taste is even better than my first review :) I could sip on this all day. I hit chest/tri's today and they were pumped on the second exercise and I can still feel it barely starting to wear off. Will add in a stimmed pre for my next review to see how things are :)

Workout was flat bench, incline dumbbell press, incline flys, close grip bench, dumbell kick backs. went for volume so all were 4 sets at 12-18 reps. Definitely wanted to maximize the effects of this :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Post workout chillin with the daughter. Had another great pump fest today. Did I mention the taste is amazing? Highly recommend based on this initial week of use. Value/profile it's one of the best out. The added bonus is that you actually know you're getting what's on the label with CL (unlike many others)

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1442711932.626320.jpg

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Diggin the shirt! Happy your able to give a recommendation for it in just the first week.

How's the little one?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Diggin the shirt! Happy your able to give a recommendation for it in just the first week.

How's the little one?
Indeed. I worked out 6 days this week (each time using pipes) and felt like it was more than enough time for this one. For a non nitrate formula this is one of the best I have used at cost/profile/quality. You know my CL love runs deep.

Little one is good bro. Getting bigger by the day. Smiles and laughs are starting to come so it's a fun time! Thanks for asking

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Added white Rapids today (two scoops with two scoops of pipes) and it was amazing. I did a high volume bi/tri workout just because they seem to be get the most pumped for me personally.

The clean energy from Rapids with the pumps from pipes and it's a 1-2 punch. The energy and focus were subtle but once the pump set in around the 3rd exercise I felt amazing. There's something mental about the pump that just makes you want to keep going.

Workout was , barbell curls, hammer curls, reverse curls, skull crushers, kickbacks, and dips. All reps were in the 12-20 range.

With the Rapids/pipes combo I would rate them a 9/10 combined. Only fault (could also be seen as a benefit) is that it's not a stim bomb. Pumps and endurance were 9.5/10. The hydromax mixes well in both products and taste is still on point.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 scoops each?? Holy moly. That had to have been a big ol pump

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol. I like 2 grams of agmatine -has a nice nootropic effect. Tbh I Will probably do two scoops rapid and one rounded scoop of pipes in the future.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Past two days I hit up two scoops of Rapids and one heaping pipes; I think that's where I'll stay :) the combo makes an amazing pre. Pump, clean energy, nice endurance, amazing taste, and nothing negative to report. I have been an avid CL supporter since I started lifting-v1 flood was the first pre I ever used. Each time they re formulate I am worried it won't deliver like the previous version. And every single time I have been wrong lol

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haha I remember that first white flood. I think it was the second pre I ever bought. the first was nano vapor, which went in the garbage lol

2 and 1 seems like a beefy combo. maybe I'll give it a go

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
been under the weather all week but finally felt good enough to get in a chest/tri session today.

Trained fasted first thing in the morning and it still delivered amazing pumps on an empty stomach. They weren't as profound as with a carb meal a few hours before but I was still pleasantly surprised with the effects. Endurance has also been through the roof when stacked with rapids (even getting over this cold i still had great endurance).

Today i used one scoop of pipes and two scoops of rapids. The onset of energy was nice first thing and the morning and the best part is that there is zero crash :)

my sentiment on the product remains the same- it is going to be my go to no nitrate pump formula for the foreseeable future. price and formula are great plus i get to save my CL label for free goodies-it's a win win .

workout- flat bench (12,10,8,6) incline flys (4x12) cable crossovers (4x14,12,10,10) close grip bench (3x20) skull crushers (4x12,10,8,8) finished up with ab roller :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit back/bis today- energy was lacking a little today but I still managed to power through. Worked out at home in the garage and it was pretty fun curling my son in between sets as he ran in and out to the backyard :) kept having him feel my pump (he is 2 1/2) all he kept saying was "I'm big-like Hulk" so I guess I wasn't impressing him lol. I was still impressed with pipes though :)

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hit back/bis today- energy was lacking a little today but I still managed to power through. Worked out at home in the garage and it was pretty fun curling my son in between sets as he ran in and out to the backyard :) kept having him feel my pump (he is 2 1/2) all he kept saying was "I'm big-like Hulk" so I guess I wasn't impressing him lol. I was still impressed with pipes though :)
bahaha that's pretty funny with your son. seems like a pretty lax workout

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
bahaha that's pretty funny with your son. seems like a pretty lax workout
Lol. It was great. Sometimes after being at work all day I just don't want to be away for that long so I'll hit up a home workout.

Tn was a gym night. Pumps have still been stellar. Only thing I have noticed is I am peeing more frequently throughout the night. I do increase my water intake substantially with hydromax/glycerol products so I am sure that is the main contributing factor. Been cutting off water around 7pm and it has helped.

Also saw the new non stim fat burner from CL ;) label looks sick! Interested in profile.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shoulder workout today with a pre called
Triple x. I wanted to try the stim but other than that-the profile itself offered almost nothing in the pump department. It has 3 grams of arginine lol. The energy was pretty good from the pre but at 1.5 scoops of pipes it made a tremendous difference. The energy was a tad under 1,3 potency but when combined with pipes it was one of the best workouts I have had In a while.

I would still rate Rapids overall a 9/10. I will have a final review in a few days but this should be on everyone's "to try" list. Plain and simple.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shoulder workout today with a pre called
Triple x. I wanted to try the stim but other than that-the profile itself offered almost nothing in the pump department. It has 3 grams of arginine lol. The energy was pretty good from the pre but at 1.5 scoops of pipes it made a tremendous difference. The energy was a tad under 1,3 potency but when combined with pipes it was one of the best workouts I have had In a while.

I would still rate Rapids overall a 9/10. I will have a final review in a few days but this should be on everyone's "to try" list. Plain and simple.
Lookin forward to final thoughts

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
final review posted- will update in review section shortly :)