CellWarrior's - Controlled Labs White PIPES Log

CellWarrior

CellWarrior

Awards
  • Established
Just received my tub the other day. Ran it twice so far.

Going to run it on Shoulders, Chest and Arm Days. I've been stacking it with a heavy Stim Pre-workout I have. I'm a powerlifter so I don't focus on the Pump as much as I used to, but I still enjoy it.

CellWarrior

CellWarrior

Awards
  • Established
Update: This has been a deload week, but even on that it's been great Pumps and feeling massive all week.

CellWarrior

CellWarrior

Awards
  • Established
Used this stuff today.. Blew up like a BEAST today... Just one Heaping Scope is all that was needed..

Only thing I can say about it really bad, but not a big deal. Is it's a bit chalky when mixed up.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Used this stuff today.. Blew up like a BEAST today... Just one Heaping Scope is all that was needed..

Only thing I can say about it really bad, but not a big deal. Is it's a bit chalky when mixed up.
Yeah but at least it'll mix all the way. If it were GMS, it'd be way worse. That's great that all you need is a heaping scoop to feel the effects. A that tub will last a while then

CellWarrior

CellWarrior

Awards
  • Established
Update: Did Chest last night.. Man... I added this to my pre-workout and with no surprise again.. Fully Pumped and felt Badass last night. Lifts all felt smooth and great. Turned a Single into a Double with Ease.

I find the Flavor seems to mix very well with many different other flavors too. I have mixed it with at least 1/2 a dozen different pre-workouts and BCAA's with great results.

CellWarrior

CellWarrior

Awards
  • Established
Update: Used this on Arms Day and man did it kick ass. My forearms looked like a Road Map...Even little Carbs that Day I was still able to get massive Pumps.

CellWarrior

CellWarrior

Awards
  • Established
Yeah two level Scoops.

CellWarrior

CellWarrior

Awards
  • Established
Update: Been mixing this with some Warrior Labs AlphaBlitz and My wife has been using it as a Solo product. She loves it.

I'm liking it b/c I can mix it with about any pre-workout and it actually improves the taste of others...lol

I've upped my does to 2 heaping scoops now and the Veins and Pumps are pretty extreme. I only use it now on Arms, Chest and Shoulder Days.

I did use it last night on Deads and even my arms felt jacked...lol I haven't been using it on Deadlifts b/c afraid it might increase Back Pumps, but it actually helped I think. So I'm now using it every day..

Once I set my Hook Grip.. My Veins popped...

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lovin the hook grip! It's grown on me.

I was worried about getting back pumps from deads too (with Rapids) but it didn't hinder me. I think the endurance benefits of it outweighs getting a back pump anyways haha

CellWarrior

CellWarrior

Awards
  • Established
Made some road maps with my forearms last night. Crazy Pump and it happened crazy fast. 2 heaping scoops. Stack it with 2 Scoops of LG Sciences EPIC.

Hitting Chest and Shoulders tonight. Going to try 3 scoops.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Made some road maps with my forearms last night. Crazy Pump and it happened crazy fast. 2 heaping scoops. Stack it with 2 Scoops of LG Sciences EPIC.

Hitting Chest and Shoulders tonight. Going to try 3 scoops.

Crazy!

CellWarrior

CellWarrior

Awards
  • Established
Used White Pipes again last night... Another great workout..

Week 4
Heavy Bench
http://www.benchprogram.com/

Did it again this week. Took my heavy single, turned it into a Double for another PR. Went up smoother then last week too. Had 302lbs for x1...Rounded up to 305 and banged out 2. So that's 5lbs more then last week. Hopefully by the end of this program. I'll bang out a double with 315.

Workout
Yoga Wheel
Shoulder Discos

Bench - Index finger on inner rings (Comp Grip is index on outer rings)
10/BAR
10/135
5/185
3/225
1/275

Heavy Single
2/305

Close Grip Bench
5/255
3/255

Paused 1in Above Chest Bench - (Middle finger on inner rings)
6/255
5/255

Lat Pulldowns
10/130
12/130
12/130 - Ultra Wide Grip
10/130

Machine Flyes
12/160
12/160
12/160

CellWarrior

CellWarrior

Awards
  • Established
Everything felt kind of heavy. Tried Hook Grip tonight, didn't go well. Pulled all my numbers I had programmed, so all went well and looked smooth. Just a bit off is all. I think it's due to only taking 1 day off after squats to make up a day skipped last week. Sumo and Hook grip was ugly tonight.

Week 4
Ed Coan Deadlift Program

Deadlifts - Beltless
10/135
10/185
5/225
5/275
3/315
2/365
2/405
1/435

Core Set + Belt
2/450

More Deads Beltless
3/375
3/375 -Sumo-UGLY
3/375
3/375
3/375

Circuit
Good Mornings 3x8
Leg Curls 3x8
Leg ext 3x8
Underhand Lat Pulldowns 3x8

CellWarrior

CellWarrior

Awards
  • Established
Still using it.. I have no Stacked this with about 10 different pre-Workouts.. It has improved them all. I have used it as a Standalone and with BCAA's with great results as well.

CellWarrior

CellWarrior

Awards
  • Established
Just finished off the TUB... This product is perfect what it was Designed for. I like Supplements that Stick to the KISS them. Just Simple, Proven and time tested ingredients. Not trying to reinvent the wheel here, but coming back to the Basics that so many have forgotten about. Seems everyone has been trying to find that next big thing or adding so much crap that's unproven, or even worse by just adding everything under the sun in such small doses to look good on a Label. Controlled Labs has Nailed it here. IMO.

White Pipes is a great Standalone product if you need a break of Stims or to Stack with any Pre-workout out. I have stacked it with at least 12 different Pre-workouts and it stacked great with all of them.

As far as a product goes. I can easily rate it at a 10/10... Nothing Fancy, but very solid product. I haven't ever really gave anything a 10/10.

Results don't lie.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
10/10? Definitely solid. Thanks a lot for reviewing man. I'm glad you liked it so much. Enjoyed your training as well.

CellWarrior

CellWarrior

Awards
  • Established
Yep 10/10... Not sure what I would dock it for. Taste is Good, Mixes Good, It's Simple ingredients that have been proven and tested for Years. No Filler or Fluff. My guess is Controlled Labs wasn't out to reinvent the Wheel here.