Firedrake getting the fire back with EvoMuse Epitome and Ammo

firedrake

firedrake

Awards
. . . with a little help from Eviscerate.

I'm Jim. I'm 61, and getting back on the grind after an intestinal hemorrhage in December of 2013, a small stroke in March of 2014, a cracked femur in October of 2014, and mangling a bunch of knee tendons in mid-April of this year. (Yeah, I'm a wreck).

I've been using dsade's products since my first show in 2010 (age 56), with becoming a dedicated, almost addictive user of Eviscerate. I don't know how many others are crazy enough to use it over my whole body (absent certain areas) underneath a neoprene sweatsuit for a workout -- then climb into the sauna. I've also used it under the tanning lotion in a tanning bed. (Okay, so: I'm a masochist -- perfect for working with dsade, right?)

I just started Epitome a couple of weeks ago, and added Ammo last week.

I started at about 270, and was 263 yesterday in the acupuncturist's office. I haven't really done much to clean up my diet yet (maybe a little reduction in carbs and fats), and can't really train heavy yet because of the legs. Yet, the weight's coming off.

I got kind of nervous with the Epitome at first, because of the lack of hunger sensations. I didn't really feel bloated, but it felt like I ought to be. Weird, right?

I don't know how regular I'll be posting, but as soon as I stop looking like the Pillsbury doughboy, I'll start with the pics.

38624_416454638982_3279832_n.jpg
5-29-Jim-side-Chest2-SmW.jpg

First show, then, just before the hemorrhage.

firedrake

firedrake

Awards
Latest progress: Started at 270 about 3 weeks ago -- 256 this morning, and I haven't even been training or particularly careful with my diet!

firedrake

firedrake

Awards
253 this morning. Running about 3 lbs. a week, and all I'm doing is physical therapy for my legs so far.