1RM Store Owner Log - personal log of various supplements

1RMsupplement

1RMsupplement

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hi guys and gals,

Just thought I'd start a log showing my progress since getting back into the gym. Work and family have kept me so busy that I took a pretty long period off but now I'm getting back into it and have been going for 4 months solid. Before that, I worked out for a good solid 8 years. My current supplement stack is this:

Alphamine
Creatine
High Volume
Multi
Vitamin C

- yes going full PES right now -

My goal is to achieve the best aesthetic shape I can while keeping performance. The goal of getting huge has passed but I still want decent size while keeping performance in check. Bottom line, running around with the kids is a large priority.

Obviously I have access to a large supply of supplements and will be increasing that soon. Very interested and getting SNS, OL, Evomuse, and many other companies on AM in the store to try out.

I welcome everyone to join along. It might be a bumpy ride. I tend to tinker a lot and try everything.

1RMsupplement

1RMsupplement

Board Sponsor
Awards
Morning everyone.

I also forgot to mention I'm using Optimum Pro Complex for a protein powder. The reason I remembered is that sucking feeling in my stomach I have when I wake up hungry. :)

Off for a shake and some oatmeal.

1RMsupplement

1RMsupplement

Board Sponsor
Awards
Did a weigh in and down to 207. This is pretty exciting for me because with this recomp I'm doing I'm down 6lbs yet strength and energy are both up. The diet seems to doing its job.

Back/Bi's today with some low cardio after - 30 minute max.

Really enjoying Alphamine. Just started with this last week. It gives you a nice clean energy but for me, it gives me a increased sense of motivation.

1RMsupplement

1RMsupplement

Board Sponsor
Awards
The stack ready to go.

pic.jpg

1RMsupplement

1RMsupplement

Board Sponsor
Awards
Another long day in the books.

Workout went well. here is a breakdown of what I did.

Lat Pull Downs
3x10
1 Dropset

Close Grip Pull Downs
3x12
1 Dropset

Dumbell Shrugs
3x12

Barbell Curls
4x12
2 Dropsets

30 Minutes walking on treadmill at 3.8mph. Low and slow after the workout.

The High Volume didn't have as much effect today because I came in depleted. Usually Thursdays and Fridays are tough because I really deplete on those days and have a cheat meal on Friday night.

Alphamine as usually provided its kick. Its amazing the way it makes you "feel". You almost get motivated to do almost anything.

Until tomorrow!

dce5c9295eac39ce71abd70ec08940e1.jpg