Deezel Test Prough Cykul v2 minny lawg

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry bout the title broze, my spellings off today....

Gonna run a mini (unsponsored) log on the freshly released Diesel Test ProCycle v2. I have ran v1 a year or so ago and have used more than several bottles of DTH (200 tab version) in the past.

I'm mainly focusing on how I'm feeling with this and to share my thoughts about how it stacks up to not only previous incarnations of a GetDiesel t-booster but to others I've ran in the past.

I started yesterday and am beginning dosing at 4 a day. I take 2 in the am, one early afternoon, and one near dinner.

Fwiw I'm 31, 6'3", 255 lbs lean

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok.... i guess I'm 2nd, Koi beat me to being 1st :notworthy:

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wtf is up with AM? I was posting links to this log last night w/o issue and now it's telling me I need 5000 posts to share links....

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wtf is up with AM? I was posting links to this log last night w/o issue and now it's telling me I need 5000 posts to share links....
They changed rules because these annoying reps were posting links on any and everything. It sucks because it takes away, but if it prevents that kind of stuff maybe its for the best. Anyways in for this!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They changed rules because these annoying reps were posting links on any and everything. It sucks because it takes away, but if it prevents that kind of stuff maybe its for the best. Anyways in for this!
I suppose that's a plus, but am curious why I had zero issue last night.... anyways, happy to have u brotha!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I suppose that's a plus, but am curious why I had zero issue last night.... anyways, happy to have u brotha!
I think u can still link in company promotions and supplement logs from what ive done so far.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think u can still link in company promotions and supplement logs from what ive done so far.
Ya know u may be right, I just tried linking in the Supp forum but the links I shared last night were in the 2 forums u just mentioned

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Says "Mega Tablets" on the bottle - they ain't joking! Horse pills right here baby!

However, with each (EACH!!) pill containing 1.85g of actives, you're certainly not getting a baby aspirin here.

They slide down smooth however. The bottle smells like jet fuel too but in the absolute best way possible. The smell is very "active." ;)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4.... life's good!

Can't say its "kicked" yet but I'm noticing the usual effects from diesel boosters. A mild overall body pump which feels great and better energy. Not a stimmy feeling at all just a positive push in the right direction and def keeps me going at work or gym. More plump nuts too ;)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's the ingredient profile from og DTP:

Tribulus Terrestris, Gelantinized Maca Root, Muira Puama, Epidmedium (Horny Goat Weed), Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Arginine HCL, Avena Sativa (standarized for Avenascosides A&B), Cnidium Monnieri, Rhodiola Rosesa, Di-Indolyl-Methane (DIM), Mucana Pruriens, Polygonum (standarized for Resveratrol), Panax Ginseng, Tongkat Ali (Eurycoma Longifolia Jack), Nettle Root, Guarana, Schisandra, Dooder Seed, Ginko Biloba, Rosemary, Lecithin, Bacopa, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Gynostemma, Ginger, Yohimbe, Capsicum, Bioperine

And here's the profile for DTP v2:

Oat (Avena Sativa) Herb Extract, Eurycoma Longifolic Jack Root Extract, Maca Root Extract, Muira Puama Bark Extract, Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCI, Tribulus Terrestris Fruit Extract, Cinidium Monnieri Herb Extract, L-Arginine HCI, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Diindolymethane, Velvet Bean (Mucuna Pruriens) Root Extract, Stinging Nettle Root Extract, Asian (Panax) Ginseng Root Extract, Schisandra Berry Extract, Guarana Seed Extract,* Chinese Dodder Seed Extract, Gingko Biloba Leaf Extract, Gynostemma Stem & Leaf Extract, Cayenne Pepper Fruit, Japanese Knotweed Root Extract, Rosemary Herb Extract, Soy Lecithin, Bacoppa Monnieri Leaf Extract, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Ginger Root Extract, Yohimbe Bark Extract, Phosphatidyl Choline, Black Pepper Fruit Extract

These are the prop blend ingredients, I realize there's other goodies in there but I support the shake-up in main ingredients
as well as using more (and often stronger) extracts in v2.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Here's the ingredient profile from og DTP:

Tribulus Terrestris, Gelantinized Maca Root, Muira Puama, Epidmedium (Horny Goat Weed), Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Arginine HCL, Avena Sativa (standarized for Avenascosides A&B), Cnidium Monnieri, Rhodiola Rosesa, Di-Indolyl-Methane (DIM), Mucana Pruriens, Polygonum (standarized for Resveratrol), Panax Ginseng, Tongkat Ali (Eurycoma Longifolia Jack), Nettle Root, Guarana, Schisandra, Dooder Seed, Ginko Biloba, Rosemary, Lecithin, Bacopa, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Gynostemma, Ginger, Yohimbe, Capsicum, Bioperine

And here's the profile for DTP v2:

Oat (Avena Sativa) Herb Extract, Eurycoma Longifolic Jack Root Extract, Maca Root Extract, Muira Puama Bark Extract, Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCI, Tribulus Terrestris Fruit Extract, Cinidium Monnieri Herb Extract, L-Arginine HCI, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Diindolymethane, Velvet Bean (Mucuna Pruriens) Root Extract, Stinging Nettle Root Extract, Asian (Panax) Ginseng Root Extract, Schisandra Berry Extract, Guarana Seed Extract,* Chinese Dodder Seed Extract, Gingko Biloba Leaf Extract, Gynostemma Stem & Leaf Extract, Cayenne Pepper Fruit, Japanese Knotweed Root Extract, Rosemary Herb Extract, Soy Lecithin, Bacoppa Monnieri Leaf Extract, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Ginger Root Extract, Yohimbe Bark Extract, Phosphatidyl Choline, Black Pepper Fruit Extract

These are the prop blend ingredients, I realize there's other goodies in there but I support the shake-up in main ingredients
as well as using more (and often stronger) extracts in v2.
Thanks for posting that, the thing is OG DTP was very good, so I the best thing I could do was not fck it up. Everyone knows every single supplement that use to work in the OG formula....does nothing now....Xplode, SizeOn, SuperPump, on and on, every OG formula was way better so I don't want to do the "new and improved" IE cheaper and BS, thats why they look similar. There is however, I would say 4x the Long Jack in this one. The DTP V2 doesn't have HGW, something had to go to make room for more Long Jack and Avena and I feel people take DTP to have high test, not mainly to be horny.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Volvo140G any updates on your mini-log?
Scan up a few posts, I released a mini update of my mini log :)

I'll likely bump the dose to 5 a day in a few days at the one week mark.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Scan up a few posts, I released a mini update of my mini log :)

I'll likely bump the dose to 5 a day in a few days at the one week mark.
I see, I see, you been at 4 a day for 4 days? 2/1/1 or what?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Souped 4 tha lawg !

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh hay phriend, grate too hav yew breaux! Iam uh harry gai tew butt knot qwite uh grampah yett!!!
Auxome! Wem doz ze lawg stord ? Loik doily troinink an stoff ?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Auxome! Wem doz ze lawg stord ? Loik doily troinink an stoff ?
Its hard to type like that after a while!

No training logs/diet etc - hence the term minny lawg. I'm mainly looking to share my thoughts and observations.

Im in the gym 4 or 5 days a week and eat a
clean diet of about 3000+ calories daily.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Soooo yesterday I realized two pills gives me a nice little hit.... energy, pump, etc. New dosing will play to that discovery and yesterday begun 5 a day dosing. 2 am, 2 early afternoon, 1 evening.

Def starting to feel the kick - libido rose sharply yesterday!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Feeling good over here! 5 is nice - it "works." Due to a 3 month old at home I'm in the gym far less/more sporadically than what I'd like or am used to and that's wearing on me really. The handful of gym sesh's I have enjoyed have taught me DTP meshes nice with stims!

Balls staying plummmp (as you land on that last "p" as you read plump, imagine the noise when you curl your finger out of your mouth for that :::pop::: sound), libido strong. Still having a mild body pump and still enjoying an even keel happy mood and energy all day. Good stuff fellas!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great update Volvo.. sounds like DTP is treating you well :)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great update Volvo.. sounds like DTP is treating you well :)
Thanks duder! I'm a fan of GetDiesel products and when I saw the reformulation I couldn't resist...

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still hammering away with five a day, again, I believe its a sweet spot.

I'm toying with the idea of 6 just to see where it takes me. I suppose I'd add it to my evening dose which will leave me with three, 2 tablet doses spread through my day. While providing me with solid energy its not something I envision keeping me up when trying to sleep.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Still hammering away with five a day, again, I believe its a sweet spot.

I'm toying with the idea of 6 just to see where it takes me. I suppose I'd add it to my evening dose which will leave me with three, 2 tablet doses spread through my day. While providing me with solid energy its not something I envision keeping me up when trying to sleep.
it might, but try it and see!!!!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still cruisin dudes..... staying put at 5 caps a day. A) its effective and I'm content with the effects and B) 5 caps per day adds life to the bottle versus running 6 per day.

Win - Win IMO.... def my sweet spot and I'd recommend it to anyone.

I'm enjoying a positive mood, positive energy push, Grande Bolas, solid libido, full body pump feel, and recompy effects which are keeping me feeling lean. Really, really great product here guys.

Expectations from an otc tboosting product really need to be kept in check - you're not injecting 500/mg a week test. The aforementioned effects are on par AND above rhe upper echelon of effective natty boosters - PERIOD. It also, IMO, doubles as an adaptogen, libido, even pump product. Again, incredible value.

Plus, I love how the caps smell ; )

Props to Chuck Diesel for reformulating this product. I'll be revisiting the new DTHC in the near future, as the old 200 tab DTHC product was my all time fav tbooster.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Being the minny lawg which this is, that last post reads as a final review, which it more or less is. I've got approx a week left and will continue to share any thoughts/revelations as they arise....

Xoxo Volvo

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice mini review Volvo :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey How did this party start without me ???

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey How did this party start without me ???
You're fashionably (very) late! Party's dwindling down to a few stragglers, in fact I'm out of product (NOOOOOOOOO!!!!) tomorrow....post #37 shares my thoughts on the product :)