Sleeping for Growth with Nocturnus

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I would like to thank Mind and Muscle and NurseGray for giving me this opportunity to use and log Nocturnus.

There are many night time formulas on the market. Most people have absolutely no idea what they do or how they work, Nocturnus Nighttime Pre-Workout is special. It is BOTH a pre-workout and a pre-bed supplement.

Nocturnus is a supplement you use before bed to increase your growth hormone while you’re sleeping. Night time growth hormone burns fat and protects muscle while that fat is being burned. Anyone who wants to lose fat would be a fool not to use Nocturnus.

Nocturnus Nighttime Pre-Workout is everything you need for insane pumps, and fat burning, plus unlike other pre-workouts, Wyked 2.1 and Nocturnus cause an insane GH release and up regulate key receptors (androgen, igf-1) to amplify the effects of other muscle building supplements.

I will use Nocturnus before bed because I train in the mornings and use a stimulant based pwo for that. I might try Nocturnus with my pwo just to see what it does. If I do, I will log that as well.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Subbed!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In for this

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I tried Nocturnus this morning. 2 scoops after 1/2 a serving of Ergonine and 2 Perseverance capsules. I'm not sure what caused me stomach issues, but I could not finish my workout. I have been sick anyways. So, I'm going to forget today and try it another day with my pwo. I will use it tonight before bed.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ !!!!!!!!!!!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
How did it treat you last night. What did you think of the taste?

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
How did it treat you last night. What did you think of the taste?
Nocturnus mixed well and tasted good. I didn't end up using it last night because my stomach was still pretty messed up. Today seems to be better and I plan on trying it before bed tonight.

HJH

Awards
The nutritional information looks promising as a pre-workout, but where is the GH release supposedly coming from?

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
Subbed to see if helps with the zzzzzs.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Drinking 3 scoops now and boy it's tasty!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
The nutritional information looks promising as a pre-workout, but where is the GH release supposedly coming from?
[video=youtube_share;Hhqo3z1DUto]http://youtu.be/Hhqo3z1DUto[/video]

Her you go bud!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I noticed the same thing about the tub as Rocket3015 . The tub was filled right to the top. The flavor was very good. I mixed 3 scoops with about 10 ounces of water. Sleep may have been a little better. I got up twice in the night, but I was able to fall back to sleep quickly. My body has been off all week, so I think things will be better soon. I will train this afternoon and try and get things rolling again. I need to get back into my routine.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
3 scoops of Nocturnus before bed went well. Sleep was good. I thought I would be very sore from last nights workout and surprisingly I was barely at all. I'm pretty excited about that. I feel rested and was strong at the gym this morning:)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice. Good to see this is working well for you

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
Sounds like a winner. Looking forward to trying this. Anything to help me sleep.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I haven't used Nocturnus for a few nights because I've been sick and used NyQuil instead. I did use Nocturnus last night and slept right through the night (unusual for me).

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good to see your doing well on this

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
I haven't used Nocturnus for a few nights because I've been sick and used NyQuil instead. I did use Nocturnus last night and slept right through the night (unusual for me).
This stuff has been helping me sleep like a baby also. I notice that it takes me a little longer than usual to actually fall asleep though.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
This stuff has been helping me sleep like a baby also. I notice that it takes me a little longer than usual to actually fall asleep though.
Good stuff! I still fall asleep pretty quick. I didn't wake up at all last night and that was great.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can't wait to start mine!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I added 1 scoop into my water for my 650 mile drive after my morning workout and it seems to have helped. I am amazed that something I use to get better sleep, I am also using to have more energy and alertness during the day. I added it to my water today and it's working wonderfully. Nocturnus for the win!!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I added 1 scoop into my water for my 650 mile drive after my morning workout and it seems to have helped. I am amazed that something I use to get better sleep, I am also using to have more energy and alertness during the day. I added it to my water today and it's working wonderfully. Nocturnus for the win!!
it's amazing when someone actually designs a product to work not to make a ton of money.

HJH

Awards
it's amazing when someone actually designs a product to work not to make a ton of money.
I am still uncertain from the video you linked me where this "massive GH boost" is coming from in this product.

I have been unable to find a single study (let alone a reputable one) which shows agmatine sulfate and mullberry extract having any impact on GH. I have found arginine studies that are promising, but every single one I found is done by infusion and often paired with a GHRH.

Thank you for your time.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I am still uncertain from the video you linked me where this "massive GH boost" is coming from in this product. I have been unable to find a single study (let alone a reputable one) which shows agmatine sulfate and mullberry extract having any impact on GH. I have found arginine studies that are promising, but every single one I found is done by infusion and often paired with a GHRH. Thank you for your time.
cheftepesh1

HJH

Awards
Also, congratulations on your weight loss. Very commendable

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am still uncertain from the video you linked me where this "massive GH boost" is coming from in this product.

I have been unable to find a single study (let alone a reputable one) which shows agmatine sulfate and mullberry extract having any impact on GH. I have found arginine studies that are promising, but every single one I found is done by infusion and often paired with a GHRH.

Thank you for your time.
Can someone post up the ingredient profile/label please?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I sent an email to Dr. Lee to get the answer

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428024582.364358.jpg

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That video you posted was useless lol
It doesnt really give us any info on the product.
I'm awaiting a response when it arrives I'll post

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
From Dr. Lee

The mulberry binds to the ghrelin receptor. The kudzu binds to the ghrh receptor. I cover it in the growth hormone secretegogue video and article.

HJH

Awards
From Dr. Lee

The mulberry binds to the ghrelin receptor. The kudzu binds to the ghrh receptor. I cover it in the growth hormone secretegogue video and article.
Going to have to look into this more as I can't find this online, myself.

HJH

Awards
Does Dr. Lee provide any evidence that any of that is true?

In addition, I have always been under the impression that the ghrh receptor and the ghrelin receptor are one in the same. I am also unaware that anything can even bind to these receptors (not saying that it doesn't happen).

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Ghrelin and one of its functional receptors, GHS-R1a (Growth Hormone Secretagogue Receptor 1a), were firstly studied about 15 years. Ghrelin is a multifunctional peptide hormone that affects several biological functions including food intake, glucose release, cell proliferation… Ghrelin and GHS-R1a are expressed in key cells of both male and female reproductive organs in several species including fishes, birds, and mammals suggesting a well-conserved signal through the evolution and a role in the control of fertility. Ghrelin could be a component of the complex series of nutrient sensors such as adipokines, and nuclear receptors, which regulate reproduction in function of the energy stores. The objective of this paper was to report the available information about the ghrelin system and its role at the level of the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis in both sexes.

Im on mobile right now. I will try to find some more info later today. This does state that they work similar and partially in conjunction but not the same.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Come on man. That label looks like clinical dosing was found for each ingredient then just everything divided by 5.

Reactions: HJH

HJH

Awards
That's very true. This product would be great (but still not giving massive gh boosts) at 3-5x the current dosage.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Come on man. That label looks like clinical dosing was found for each ingredient then just everything divided by 5.
directions state to take 2-3 scoops. Like I have said before these products are designed to be taken together. Rise and swell. Wyked 2.1 and nocturnus. Add Em up

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Even if you had to take a little extra which you don't. Show me a better dosed product for the same price or better. 30 dollars for 50 servings

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
If directions day 2-3 scoops, that's not 50 servings. Thats 16-25. I get its a whole stacking thing but to have to buy 3 products to get viable dosing on an ingredient? To claim that's not money grubbing is ludicrous.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The one thing I can tell you (1) scoop makes me sleep like a baby and REM sleep is when you Grow.. so 1+1 = GROWTH I think we need to use some common sense here !

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The one thing I can tell you (1) scoop makes me sleep like a baby and REM sleep is when to Grow.. so 1+1 = GROWTH I think we need to use some common sense here !
Truth.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Here's what I know: I take 3 scoops before bed and my sleep is much better. It also seems that muscle soreness has cut in half. Normally I might be sore for 4 days and recently it's been 2 days tops. Also, I put 3 scoops in 28 ounces of water and drink it throughout the day. Doing this I have noticed increased alertness and focus. So, I don't know about all the scientific talk that has been going on in here. But I do know what I have experienced and I am pleased :)