Getting More out of my training with AndroVar! (sponsored)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What's up AM!?! Been a while since I've run a log. When I saw this opportunity pop up, I couldn't pass it up. Big thanks to Mountainman33 and LeanEngineer for this promo!

Currently, I'm 5'7" at 180 lbs. Looking to recomp, with a little more emphasis on the cut side. I'll be running this @ 400mg a day, and my training will be high volume with cardio days mixed in, depending on my schedule.

My diet will be clean, with minimal carbs after training.

I'll try & update this multiple times per week. Might be midnight, or noon because of my rotating shift work. Just know that I'll be in the gym almost every day busting my ass, trying to get 100% of the benefits of these pills. I've never done an epiandro, so I'm excited/curious to see how it treats me & my 43 year old body..

This was this morning @ the gym after working arms:

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looks like a well dosed formula. Im 45 and just ran EpiAndro/Stano for the 1st time and got to say
that i loved it. Definitely hardens you up and makes you stronger.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking good in the pic......will be following along, I don't want to miss this party !

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
In! Looking big already. This should be a great ride :)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this as well!

whitelie

Awards
Looks like an awesome product, should get some good results off it!

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
In good luck man, I'm pumped to get started. What are you running as pct?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Inny in in.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well, nothing really to report just yet. Today was cardio day. Went out & ran a little 3 mile run at about a 9:40 pace. Felt pretty good throughout.

It's possible, I might be feeling some of the libido enhancing properties though. Feeling just a little more spry today.. Gonna put it to the test tonight! Lol..

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
This product has my attention!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well, nothing really to report just yet. Today was cardio day. Went out & ran a little 3 mile run at about a 9:40 pace. Felt pretty good throughout.

It's possible, I might be feeling some of the libido enhancing properties though. Feeling just a little more spry today.. Gonna put it to the test tonight! Lol..
Sounds good man! like the pct set up as well.

Joepower

Joepower

Awards
What's up AM!?! Been a while since I've run a log. When I saw this opportunity pop up, I couldn't pass it up. Big thanks to Mountainman33 and LeanEngineer for this promo!

Currently, I'm 5'7" at 180 lbs. Looking to recomp, with a little more emphasis on the cut side. I'll be running this @ 400mg a day, and my training will be high volume with cardio days mixed in, depending on my schedule.

My diet will be clean, with minimal carbs after training.

I'll try & update this multiple times per week. Might be midnight, or noon because of my rotating shift work. Just know that I'll be in the gym almost every day busting my ass, trying to get 100% of the benefits of these pills. I've never done an epiandro, so I'm excited/curious to see how it treats me & my 43 year old body..

This was this morning @ the gym after working arms:
Look at that head of hair. So envious. lol

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Interest peaked.

400mg Epi andro sounds good

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 4

Weight – 179 (Looking leaner too)

So I’m 4 day into it & thinking it’s already hitting hard! The intensity & strength in the gym is up, and I’m looking/feeling leaner harder already! My chest workout yesterday had me feeling thicker than ever and this morning’s shoulder workout had my delts and traps with a ridiculous pump!!

Tomorrow’s supposed to be my cardio day, but I’m thinking I may have enough time in the day to knock out a back workout in the morning & then go for a run later in the day. Gotta get that cardio in, we’re heading to the beach next weekend!! Thinking of throwing in some EC for the next week just to kick some fat burning in a little bit.

Libido is still rockin! I tell ya what, I’m only 4 days in and really diggin 400mg a day of this!!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
How long would running it ED at 400mg per day work out to be

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 4

Weight – 179 (Looking leaner too)

So I’m 4 day into it & thinking it’s already hitting hard! The intensity & strength in the gym is up, and I’m looking/feeling leaner harder already! My chest workout yesterday had me feeling thicker than ever and this morning’s shoulder workout had my delts and traps with a ridiculous pump!!

Tomorrow’s supposed to be my cardio day, but I’m thinking I may have enough time in the day to knock out a back workout in the morning & then go for a run later in the day. Gotta get that cardio in, we’re heading to the beach next weekend!! Thinking of throwing in some EC for the next week just to kick some fat burning in a little bit.

Libido is still rockin! I tell ya what, I’m only 4 days in and really diggin 400mg a day of this!!
Awesome! Sounds like its working for you!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes, it's definitely working well for me. I was thinking or wondering if I could take 2 for my pre workout, and then just normal dose the rest. This is from yesterday morning after another awesome arm workout.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kicking butt in here, man! This sounds and looks like it will be an awesome run.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking good bro. Nothing says progress like pictures.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want arms like that...... :(

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking good man! keep up the good work in here.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any updates? :)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes! Great workout this morning, but I'm in a DOT class all day today. Better update tonight.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! Looking leaner!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 11

Weight - 179

Sorry for the lack of updates, life's been hectic w/ the family & working so much overtime. Thought I was gonna be able to update last night, but got a call from the wife telling me that our boy had a little league game that neither one of us knew about. Life... Lol.. To top it off, I went to bed last night not feeling 100%. Go figure, I get up this morning feeling a little worse! I don't have time to be sick! I'm working nights tonight & tomorrow night & then it's off to the beach for a week this Friday. Totally sucks if I can't get in a few workouts before Friday.

So, yes, this stuff is kicking in & kicking ass!! I'd say, so far, these 11 days in that the greatest aspects of this is hardening, leaning, and libido!! Feeling totally alpha all day, every day right now. My body feels nice & tight and I'm seeing a definite visual difference in the mirror.

Zero sides to speak of. I wish I could run this year round!! I imagine this, along w/ some Stano would be pretty slick!!

I'm hoping to get back in the gym Thursday at the soonest. Working tonight & have to work overtime (part time) at father in laws shop tomorrow during the day, & then working again tomorrow night.. Sleep??? Yeah, right.. Lol.. I know it's limiting my gainz, but it's the life I live..

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sure as ****! I'm in the after hours clinic. 101.6 fever. They swabbed me for the flu. Ain't nobody got time for this!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Take care !

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Dude your not kidding about libido I'm only three days in and I'm going crazy. Just got done at the grocery store and had the urge to jump every semi decent looking chick. Stupid casher was weeping yoga pants and had some full camel going on, my eyes were heat seeking locked on. This is going to be a fun product.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude your not kidding about libido I'm only three days in and I'm going crazy. Just got done at the grocery store and had the urge to jump every semi decent looking chick. Stupid casher was weeping yoga pants and had some full camel going on, my eyes were heat seeking locked on. This is going to be a fun product.
That is so F'n funny.. LMAO

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Make sure you take care of yourself first. Are you feeling any better?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes, thank you. Much better. No more fever, but still feeling weak. Yesterday was absolutely miserable.

Might start back on the 'var by Saturday. The condo we're staying at has a very nice gym.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry to hear you are sick, man! Get better soon!

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad your felling better. Hope you hit 100% soon :)

metallifter87

metallifter87

Awards
Is this suppressive what I'm getting at would it be smart to run with a pct?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
metallifter87

metallifter87

Awards
Ok I was asking running along side of a pct but as you stated it is endogenous so I'll need to pct after

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Only problem i see with the formula is that it has 125 mg l dopa in it. If you want 400-600 of the hormone, then you have to have 500-625 mg of dopa which causes an array of side effects in some