Cannibal permaswol- koltink log

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
No catchy log title name but I feel like the artwork and names for all the Chaos and Pain supplements are catchy enough! Plus the names are badass!
Anyways, I'd like to thank Chaos and Pain for sending me both green apple hulk and razbloody lemonade flavors to log.
My stats are:
5'7
190 lbs
And 20 years old
As for training style I'll update as I go and I will atleast have a summary of every workout so you can see how the product helps with pumps/endurance. I will also let yall know a little bit about my diet as far as if I have a preworkout meal or if I train fasted. I'm not the most vascular but if I do feel I've got something good to show I will throw a pic up!
First workout will be today and I will update later.
Let's get pumped!

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Well today I had about 15 carbs 45 minutes preworkout and then took 1.5 scoops of the green apple hulk flavor about 15 minutes preworkout. I've got to say it was a pleasant flavor. I'm not much of an apple guy but I still enjoyed it .
Gym:
Today I got chest, back, and shoulders after I good warm up for all I did a few super sets

Bench
Pull up
Shrugs
Overhead press
X4 sets

Then
Push-ups
Bent rows
Upright rows
Shrugs
X3 sets

Reverse bench
Lat pull downs
Shrugs
X2 sets

Finished with Dumbbell pressed incline
Pull ups
Shrugs
And lateral raises
X3

The pump and endurance were definite there. Besides my morning dose of e9 the parmaswole was all I took today and got through my workout pretty fast and definitely felt an all over pump!

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Today's workout
No pre workout meal
2 scoops of green hulk finished right as I walked in the gym
Bis/tris day
Dumbbell curls leaned back on a bench superseted with curls standing up
Then dips til failure
X3
Then the same superset with hammer curls instead and skull crushers
X3
The cable curls close grip superset with wide grip and tricep extensions
X4

Volume was very high today and the pump was unreal! 2 scoops Is certainly the best way to take it getting more BA and COP really helps with endurance! Great workout today, certainly more pump and endurance at 2 scoops (obviously)

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
how heavy? good energy throughout the workout? It is hard to not want stims in a pre

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
also with regards to the flavor, is it more of a sweet/sour apple, or just apple. wouldn't mind if it tasted like green jolly ranchers haha

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
how heavy? good energy throughout the workout? It is hard to not want stims in a pre
energy has been just fine for me, I would normally take a pre maybe every 3 workouts so I have no problem missing out on the caffeine. For me it's more of an endurance thing in which I find COP to be extremely helpful. And as far as beta also in hoes the tingles (if I get them) work as a placebo for energy with me

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
nice overall thus far sounds pretty sweet

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
also with regards to the flavor, is it more of a sweet/sour apple, or just apple. wouldn't mind if it tasted like green jolly ranchers haha
flavor to me is a little sweet with a little tart, the best way I could describe it is like a mild Granny Smith. I enjoy it because I don't like apple flavored supps that are too tart

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
Sounds pretty good so far. Been looking for a good non stim pre.

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was legs and abs
1.5 scoops 20 minutes prior along with 2 eggs, 1/2 cup kale, 1/2 cup of beans, and 4 pieces of bacon.
After a 10 or so minute warm up I started with dumbbell lounges (70 lbs in each hand) superset with standing calf raises
X4
Then I warmed up on squats and did sets of 12 with 275 superset with reverse lunges at 135
X3
Then it was leg extensions (120 lb) to failure
X2
One sided dumbbell deadlifts with 60lb for 10 reps each side x3 superset with bw calf raises
And finally finished with hip thrusts (135 lb) for 2 sets to failure
Between each super set I hit some kind of abs

To be honest I wasn't really feeling it for this workout. I don't really have a particular reason but I felt distracted the whole time. As far as pump and endurance goes I actually had a great pump in my quads and hamstrings . Which was nice because I never take a pump product on leg days. Endurance just wasn't so hot for me yesterday, still got in a pretty good workout but my head wasn't in it

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Today's log will be brief because I am very tired but I did a full body workout with a big and heavy carb meal before (Chinese)
I did mostly compound movements in the 8-10 rep range for 3 sets anything body weight was done to failure
Power cleans- 225
Pull ups
Push ups
Bench- 135 because my shoulders were absolutely killing me (old injury)
Dips
Incline press
Flies
Lay pull downs
Hammer curls
Over head lounges with 40lb Dumbbells
And wrapped it up with a long stretching session
I was right around 1.5 scoops today and wish I had taken two to get a little more feel from the BA but still nom the less performance and pump were there, it was very noticeable in my chest.

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Good news and bad news from today's workout

The bad:
My shoulder was absolutely killing me, went in to do bis and tris and could only do dumbbell work with 15lbs, a real hit to my ego
Ended up just burning out on hammer curls, cross curls, and regular curls 2x each with the 15lb
And burned out on tricep extensions x5

The good:
I tried the razbloody lemonade today and it was delicious! 5/5 I figured I'd like it more anyways since I'm not much of a green apple guy. Secondly the pump (1.5 scoops) was INTENSE having a high volume workout like that really got the muscles feeling swollen

Gonna try to take it easy on the shoulder a couple days and see what I can do. Will be hitting legs tomorrow

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was legs
Tried mixing a scoop of each just for fun and it tasted pretty good!
The particular gym I was at didn't have a squat rack, it only had a smith machine. I absolutely hate doing squats on a smith machine, there's just nothing natural about it so I did one set and got out of there.
Did a lot of kettle bell swings with a 50lb kb
Leg extensions, drop set x2
Hip thrusts with a 100lb dumbbell on my lap to failure x3
Lunges with 60 lb Dumbbells for 10 reps (each leg) x6
And did body weight calf raises between every set to failure
Normally don't. Take "pump" stuff on leg days but man were they swollen! It was an awesome feeling

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was chest, back, and shoulders
2 scoops pre
For chest I only did push ups and bench
But I did 7 sets of bench with 185 and a 20 lb band on each side. With that added tension the pump was absolutely unreal. Best chest workout I've had in a while!
For back I burnt out on pull ups x5
Dumbbell rows with 80s x4
Shoulders was lateral raises x2
Overhead press x2
Reverse flyes x2
And traps in between every set (shrugs)
Might not sound like too much but I absolutely loved the workout! Solid energy and strength. Will update about my arms workout today later

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday
Bis/tris
1 heaping scoop pre
Good pump, decent endurance
Lots of hammer curls
Some preacher curls
Lots of dips
And some rope push downs
Mostly volume stuff
Then I changed it up a little today and dosed it pre cardio! The COP was awesome, absolutely killed 15 min of hiit then some plyometrics
(Box jump, broad jump, one legged hops) very fun!

Can a rep or anyone confirm or deny if some of the ingredients have chronic effects( muscle fullness or recovery) because I certainly feel more dense and also have had little to no DOMs

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I missed the past few days I've been crazy busy with work and school
But since my last post I've hit every muscle group

Pumps have been unreal since I've mostly been doing high volume workouts and I'm still loving the COP

Will get back on track with more in detail logs after my next workout

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Today was legs
Had about 50g of carbs an hour or so preworkout then 2 scoops and off to the gym

After a warm up
Squats:
225x10
275x10
315x8
365x4
405x3

Front squats
225x5 for 3 sets

Hip thrusts
135 to failure 2x

Leg extensions with 120 to failure 3x

Calf raises between all sets

Jump rope to a full song, about 4 min

Mountain climbers 30 sec
X4
2 minute planksx 2

On sided deadlifts with 70ln dumbell 3 sea each side for 8 reps

My calves and quads were absolutely about to explode, it's real rice being able to get a great pump in the legs. I also felt the BA pretty good today for some reason. Not a problem for me though, I actually love the tingles

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Actually hit legs again today. Just high volume squats, calf raises, leg extensions, and hit thrusts.
I'm gonna try the razbloody lemonade mixed with the same flavor alphamine here pretty soon to let yall know how it combines with a stim

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
So today I added some RL alphamine to a scoop and a half and it was awesome! I felt like I couldn't put the weights down.
Bis/tris/shoulders
Alternated hammer curls with regular curls
Superset with tricep extensions of close grip push ups
Then reverse flies or lateral raises
For 6 sets

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Today was back/bis

Not a combo I normally do but really enjoyed it! 1 scoop pre workput and one during. Pump was crazy! Endurance was pretty good because I was still able to hit 8 sets of bis after I did a few sets of pull ups, pull downs, bent over rows and that rows

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was legs, my first workout without permaswole in a while because I had left it at home and I was out of town. Anyways I still did pretty well... Endurance died down real quick but there's worse. Will be back on it for today's workout

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Chest/tris
1 heaping scoop pre

After a warmup I went with bench press with resistance bands on each side (15 lb) superset with close grip with the same weight for 5 sets of 5 reps each
Then I did the same with mitral push-ups and close grip push ups except I did 5 sets of 20 reps each
Pec deck for 10 reps at 170 for 4 sets
And tricep push down for 4 sets to failure

All in all a pretty good workout, I usually don't do chest and tris together because I feel like my chest exercises work my triceps a lot and take away from their isolated work (I'm sure it's all in my head) but because of that on the tricep stuff endurance and weight was down a little

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Back at it after a little time off
Chest/back
1 1/2 scoops with a moderate pre workout meal

Idk if it was because of sometime off but oh man, today's pump was sick. I literally felt right after my first set of bench and even had the forearms crazy right because I grip as hard as I can. Chest was just a bunch of sets of bench at 135 and push-ups to failure

For back was pull ups and bent rows at 185 to failure

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Today was bis/tris
2 scoops pre workout with 150 mg caffeine

Absolutely killed it endurance and strength were through the roof! I don't remember all of my working sets but I did curl touches with 45's with a 3 second hold for 10 reps! That's a considerable amount for me vac use my biceps are weaker because I always trained for sport and there aren't too many practical bicep isolations going on.i was also super setting tricep kickbacks with bench dips to get an insane tricep pump