Ostabol Log (unsponsored)

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Initial Ostabol Impressions:

Mood seems greatly improved from almost the very beginning --- Might be from the excitement & anticipation, but sense of well being has been awesome!

Noticed improvement in my elbow tendonitis after about 10 days, some of it has come back over the last 2-3 days but could be from some intense workouts.

Have already noticed some leaning in the midsection --- weighed in @ 169 today.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Workout Split: I train every other day ---

Chest: Bench or Incline DB --- I do approx 6-8 sets @ 8-10 reps & then 1 accessory exercise like Pec Deck for 3 sets of 15.

Back: Deadlift or Bent Over Row --- 6-8 sets @ 4-6 reps ; Face Pull 3x10

Legs: Squats - 6-8 sets of Squats ; Leg Curl 3x10

Shoulders: Overhead Press or Seated DB Press 6-8 sets @ 8-10 reps ; Side Laterals 3x12

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Currently thinking Viron + HPTA + Formeron for PCT (4wks)

I have a lot of supplements on hand if I decide to change it up --- DAA, ErasePro, Xgels, F95, MyoSynergy,

But I'm thinking Xgels + MyoSynergy + PA (lecithin) after my PCT

Only question right now is how many pumps of Formeron during PCT?

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. X-Gels + Myo is great in PCT. Just watch out for creaky joints if you're going to continue Forma with the X-gels in PCT.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed. X-Gels + Myo is great in PCT. Just watch out for creaky joints if you're going to continue Forma with the X-gels in PCT.

I'll do Viron + HPTA + Forma for my PCT then run the Xgels + Myo after that.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I'll do Viron + HPTA + Forma for my PCT then run the Xgels + Myo after that.
Good stuff. My buddy ran 20mg for 6 weeks and loved it. Paired it with GVT and made some solid gains. I cannot remember which variation he used, but I remember seeing him in the gym and he looked "sauced." But in a good way.

Unfortunately I ran it at 30mg and didn't quite enjoy it as much. Perhaps my receptors are too sensitive.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In! Good luck on your run man

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update: Saturday will be 3 weeks. Have noticed a dip in libido over the last 3 days, along with a dip in overall mood. Could be a bunch of factors, will just have to monitor both.

Edit: Haven't been taking Volume as regular as before so I may go back to 2 or 3 every morning to see if it helps with libido. Also might try a cap or 2 of USPlabs PowerFull before bed again. I'm guessing the L dopa in both was helping prolactin levels.

larkham

Awards
Subbed!

Interested in this.
You're 2 weeks in front of me.

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
In this. I'm at end of week 4, went 10/20/20/25 and loving it! 2 more weeks at 25 then it's a wrap

xswimmer

Awards
Subbed. Planning my run now. Got Olympus labs Ostarine and am ordering their pct for after to run with transform. Looking to run 6-7 weeks at 20-25 depending on how I feel.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So, I took 2 PowerFull on Friday night and 2 Volume on Saturday night. Woke up "happy" both mornings! :D

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice Chest workout today...

Week 1 vs Week 4 numbers: Added 2 reps onto 4 of my sets!

Incline DB

50x10
60x10
65x10
70x8 +2 for 10
75x6 +2 for 8
60x8 +2 for 10
80x6 +2 for 8
70x7

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update: Weight is holding steady at 170. Tomorrow will be 4 weeks. Can't say that I feel a whole lot different, but my workouts feel great, and my chest, arms and shoulders are looking good. I do look more vascular throughout the day. I'll try to post up a progress pic tomorrow.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for progess pics. That's 5 pounds down in 4 weeks right? I think you started at 175

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
End of week 4. Can't say that I really see a big difference but I feel "fuller" and bigger through the chest & shoulders. Hoping weeks 4-6 start to show more improvements in body composition. I'll test for strength gains next week when I do Bench again.

image-3571401221.jpg

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Decided to start low dosing Formeron. Will do 1/2 pump in the morning & 1/2 pump @ night.

No real signs of high estrogen but wanted to see how it goes during the last 2 weeks while on Ostabol & wanted to make sure there would be no issues with Formeron before I started PCT.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should add to your cycle. Formeron is also a mild ph on top of being an AI.

Interested to see the final results!

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So today marks 5 weeks. I'm considering ending the run today. I just haven't noticed that much improvement over the past two weeks. Honestly, the biggest benefit so far has been an improvement in my elbow tendinitis & some leaning effect that occurred in the first couple of weeks. Libido has been slightly down the past 10 days.

I'm looking forward to trying Viron & HPTA along side Formeron. I'll continue to update here during my PCT.

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
So today marks 5 weeks. I'm considering ending the run today. I just haven't noticed that much improvement over the past two weeks. Honestly, the biggest benefit so far has been an improvement in my elbow tendinitis & some leaning effect that occurred in the first couple of weeks. Libido has been slightly down the past 10 days. I'm looking forward to trying Viron & HPTA along side Formeron. I'll continue to update here during my PCT.
Exactly what I experienced! Libido crashed in week 5-6, effects diminish.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Started Viron & HPTA yesterday with Formeron.

Current dosing is:

About 3/4 pump Formeron AM & again PM
1 cap Viron AM
3 caps HPTA mid afternoon

Might try 4 caps of HPTA/day in split doses.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Almost forgot --- Still have 1/2 bottle of Volume that I'll use when needed. ;)

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Formeron is really starting to lean me out. Front Delt/upper chest veins are making an appearance.

I'll try to get a progress pic up next week.