chefbo's rise and swell log

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
on day two of mind and muscle's rise and swell. not feeling anything so far.Ingredients

D Aspartic Acid (DAA): One of the greatest things to get back on the market, this is a great natural test booster which works directly and indirectly to boost natural test production. DAA has also been shown to improve memory.

Agmatine Sulfate: This stuff rocks! It changes the enzymes in your capillaries to make the pre-workout NO booster more effective, thus stacking this with Wyked 2.1 and you will have THE MOST INSANE PUMP EVER!!

Yohimbine HCl: This is incredible, it is the only way to spot reduce body fat and it is a sexual enhancer. It targets your hard to reach fat cells and since its in the AM and you HAVEN’T EATEN you will burn fat. It also binds to the penis and prostate to give larger and firmer erections with the help of the Agmatine Sulfate and the testosterone from the DAA.

Vitamin D: Transports Cholesterol into the leydig cell so that testosterone can be produced.

L-Carnitine: Transports the fat liberated by the Yohimbine to the mitochondria so fat can be used for energy.

Kudzu: Increases Growth Hormone production if taken on an empty stomach, this Growth Hormone will amplify the fat burning effects of the Yohimbine, and the L-arnitine.

Vitamin C: Is an Antioxidant which will clear free radicals from your blood in case you’re pumps get to big.

its a little rough to get down but you can work around it. we shall see what becomes of my rise and swelling! jump on if you want.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
In for this. Everyone so far has had great results!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm In

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In for this

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
frigging blasted a workout wednsday ai hadn't done is over a year due to my shoulder bicep injury.
all upper body
6 sets 10-20 rep range

db press -30,35,40,45,45,45's
db overhead press-20,25,25,30,35,35
incline curls-20,20,25,30.30.30
tricep cable kickbacks-35,all sets last set drop set to 5 lbs
one arm rows- 40,40, 45,the rest of the way

except for the bench I did mostly 20 reps which blew my mind. didn't want to stress my tendons with more weight but getting to do 35 overhead press was monumental. I haven't did any oh press since march of 2013. just couldn't raise any weight with the tear I had.
very vascular even with the water and visceral fat I am carrying on this cycle.
I started at 175 and am at 183 now in two weeks.

take to Todd lee the other day and they are sending me trien, t-2 and more r and s to add to this log. hopefully here today. if that is cool with you NG. if not I will run another log separate from this one.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That's the kind of guy he is

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
frigging blasted a workout wednsday ai hadn't done is over a year due to my shoulder bicep injury.
all upper body
6 sets 10-20 rep range

db press -30,35,40,45,45,45's
db overhead press-20,25,25,30,35,35
incline curls-20,20,25,30.30.30
tricep cable kickbacks-35,all sets last set drop set to 5 lbs
one arm rows- 40,40, 45,the rest of the way

except for the bench I did mostly 20 reps which blew my mind. didn't want to stress my tendons with more weight but getting to do 35 overhead press was monumental. I haven't did any oh press since march of 2013. just couldn't raise any weight with the tear I had.
very vascular even with the water and visceral fat I am carrying on this cycle.
I started at 175 and am at 183 now in two weeks.

take to Todd lee the other day and they are sending me trien, t-2 and more r and s to add to this log. hopefully here today. if that is cool with you NG. if not I will run another log separate from this one.
If its fine with the Doctor its fine with me bro

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
let you know when I receive it. right now I am very sick and will be off training this week to recover. just can't seem to get this thing down. feeling like totaol crap. thanks. Bo.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Feel better bro

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
still nothing from m and m. still trying to get over these back issues but i am hating not working out. i miss the pump everyday. maybe next week damn back pumps are so irritable everything i take doesn't help.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
In on this

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Got back yesterday with a split workout.
Trying out xreps torq system.
You do high rep descending sets.
Did delts and back morning
Then chest and tris evening.
Huge pumps on both slow control movements especially on the eccentric part.

Overall i am not sure what expect from rise and swell so far no effect s I can tell. Glad to be back.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
You should expect good things. It will take a few days to really kick in!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Up a total of 13 lbssince I started back a month and a half ago. Alot in the last tw o weeks for sure. Niw if I coukd ever get itvto move to my legs we would be in business.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
screwed my back up royal yesterday at work lifting equipment while I already had back pumps . went to the gym anyway and did six sets of deep leg presses slow tempo squeezing at the bottom. followed by six sets of calf raises same weight.

went to incline bench for 5 sets same tempo perfect form.
4 sets shrugs at 20 reps each for 50's
my back could take no more so I quit to be smart.

all kinds of tightness and pain . can't go to the doctor because I used all my insurance up on my shoulder surgery this year, so I guess, potassium and magnesium, bananas , ice and heat . man I wish io had some muscle relaxers. this is a bitch!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
screwed my back up royal yesterday at work lifting equipment while I already had back pumps . went to the gym anyway and did six sets of deep leg presses slow tempo squeezing at the bottom. followed by six sets of calf raises same weight.

went to incline bench for 5 sets same tempo perfect form.
4 sets shrugs at 20 reps each for 50's
my back could take no more so I quit to be smart.

all kinds of tightness and pain . can't go to the doctor because I used all my insurance up on my shoulder surgery this year, so I guess, potassium and magnesium, bananas , ice and heat . man I wish io had some muscle relaxers. this is a bitch!
Every once in a while I kill my back. I can feel your pain.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Hows your back bro?

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
****ed up as all get out.this is such a pain in the ass. Tried to getbin a full 60 to fit session in Friday night.mostly shoulders. Made it through butvthe back was totallt wasted. I have trief everything short of the docs and I am headed there Monday. This **** has got to stop.two weeks off of npp and it is still pumping. Makes no sense to me it should have cleared with all the taurine and water I have been pumping through them. Frustrated ain't even the word for it! !!!!!!!!!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Got in kegs today. Back still hurting but got meds to take care of it now.
Did 5sets ea with 5 reps heavy failure on last set.

Extensions 135,155.175,195,215
Curls-90,115,135,145,155
Seated leg press-215,245,265,285,315
Incline press-180,250,250,250,250
Calf press -same as above
Seated calf raise-90,90,135,135.135

Rise ans swell and t-2 this morning. I need some pwo to get motivated and I am all out. Maybe bc Santa will be good.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Got in killer chest and triceps today. Love my new gym. Very few people there when I workout so I have access to most any equipment i want. New obes I haven't ever used help putting gaind on the ole body.

Attachments

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Stilk trying to keep up with my training despite the back problems.
Did legs using HIIT program.
Minimal rest maybe 30 seconds.
Did four circuit rotation.
Seated curls
Extensions
Press
Standing curls
Heavy on all increased weight through session. Drop set to failure on last set. Legs arecso full could barely walk. Back just over exerted so I could get to calfs today.
Came home ice muscle relaxers and ibuprofen.
Rest day tomorrow. Let them grow.
Hopethis back issue takes care if it self through medicationand rest. Rise and swell as directed.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Hammered delts yesterday.
Kris gethin style.
5 drop sets no rest starting with side lateral
Front raises
Bentover lateral
Face pulls
Straight bar Pushdowns
Shrugs db and bar
Ez bar front raises.
Serious swoleness
Chugging the r and swell all day long.
Arms today at home more than likely.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Arms tonight at home.
Db abd ez wrist curls
Incline db curls
Hammer curls
Standing ez curls
Pushdowns
Reverse extensions
All for 5 dropsets 12, 10, 8, 6, 4
No rest in between.
Talk about arm splitting.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
I have closed this post for nonactivity from its sponsor. Dude you really shouldn't rep s company and not support the logs you have run.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I have closed this post for nonactivity from its sponsor. Dude you really shouldn't rep s company and not support the logs you have run.
I don't really find that to be a good reason to end a log. It's about your response with the product. Not our relationship.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Plus your last post was two weeks ago!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The interesting thing is that you finished a 30 day product as well as asked for other products to log. Two weeks after rose and swell would have been finished you claim your ending your log early. If you followed the correct dosing you were finished on the 30th. Interesting way to end your log.