T2: Best Thyroid Hormone Mind and Muscle

AllisonBell

AllisonBell

Awards
So recently I have started to take the supplement T2.
First this product tastes great, it's not something that you have to choke down, its very minty and easy to get down.

What I wanted to tell people on here is a little bit more about the product and how your thyroid can be affected on a daily basis.

I want to start off by saying how your thyroid can be affected in the things you do every day.

Your thyroid, a small, butterfly-shaped gland located in your lower neck, has enormous responsibility for your body’s metabolic processes. Specifically, your thyroid releases two primary hormones -- triiodothyronine (T3) and thyroxine (T4) -- that control metabolism.When working properly, the T3 and T4 hormones travel through your bloodstream and help cells get energy from the food you eat. Thyroid hormones are also responsible for helping to regulate your body temperature and blood calcium levels, helping with growth and development and, during infancy, brain development.

First Affect:
Hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid) accounts for the majority of cases of thyroid imbalance -- up to 80 percent according to some estimates. This condition occurs when your body produces too little thyroid hormone, leading to issues such as:
Fatigue and general sluggishness
Unexplained weight gain
Increased sensitivity to cold
Constipation
Pain, stiffness or swelling in joints
Achy muscles and muscle weakness
Heavy menstrual periods
Moodiness
Elevated blood cholesterol level
Brittle hair and nail

Another Affect:
Hyperthyroidism: An Overactive Thyroid
With hyperthyroidism, your body produces too much thyroid hormone, leading to issues such as:
Weight loss
Nervousness, anxiety and irritability
Increased perspiration
Racing heart
Hand tremors
Difficulty sleeping
Increased bowel movements

That was just a little bit about the thyroid and what affects that can happen to it if it is not monitored.
So now on to the fun stuff that actually talks about T2 and how it is beneficial for your body.

Science advances and there is a new thyroid hormone, T2. T2 has 2 Iodide atoms, T3 has 3, and T4 has 4. As the body removes these Iodide atoms from the hormone it becomes more active.
The thyroid hormone’s function within the body is to be a thermostat if you will, for the metabolism. They determine the speed which every cell operates. Increase your metabolism with T3 and you lose fat and muscle. Increase your metabolism with T2 and you lose fat and GAIN muscle.

T2 decreases circulating triglyceride levels and stops fat depositing in the white and red muscle cells. Less fat in the muscle cells results in an increase muscle cell insulin sensitivity. This results in GLUT4 transporter expression which means more circulating amino acids, carbs, and creatine are absorbed by white muscle cells to make them grow bigger. This makes the red fibers smaller and the white fibers bigger, and eventually converts red fibers to white fibers!
The reason this is important is since T2 can convert a red fiber into a white fiber then it PERMANENTLY INCREASES THE MAXIMUM STRENGTH AND SIZE YOU CAN REACH. Read that again.

Mainly they are saying this will turn slow twitch fibers into fast twitch fibers so that you can keep the strength you are building up while you start to cut.

I use this product and i cannot wait to see in a month what this product can do for my body and how much strength I will have gained.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice write up. IN!

Thatguy_603

Awards
I like products that contain 3,5 DIiodo-L-thyronine because of the simple fact it works. I will be purchasing some in the near future.

What dosages will u be taking?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Man your write ups are detailed. Props to this!

erg999

Awards
Following..started T2 about a week ago and interested in seeing results by another female.