AScic1's Mind and Muscle Extreme Fat Burning Stack

Ascic1

Awards
Wyked-T2-330.png

Hey guys, this is my first log, so bare with it!

A little bit about me, 25 years old. 6'0. 230 lbs. Going to school at Eastern Michigan University for Sports Performance and Business. Haven't competed on stage yet, but plan on competing as a heavyweight next year. Currently working through a torn meniscus so excuse the lack luster lower body numbers.

I dont really 1rm that often, or ever actually, but I can give working set PRs.
Bench: 275x6
Squat: 225x10x3...current PR with my injury.
Deadlift: 475x1
Military Press: Roughly 190x10

Wyked 2.1
Using 3 scoops per workout

I use to be a stim junkie, would 4 scoop c4 just for giggles. Got to try some wyked and was immediately in love despite it being a low stim pre. The functionality of it is absolutely amazing. I've had some of the best pumps of my short 2 year lifting career in the past 1/2 container of Wyked. Tastes like a lemon drop, which surprisingly tastes good considering how badly some companies massacre the taste of lemon.

T2
Using .5ml pre and post bed.

I was actually terrified as all hell to even taste this. Had no idea what to expect. Took the dive and it pleasantly tasted like peppermint. Now I've never been a peppermint fan, in fact, I'd rather play chicken with a bull than to eat peppermint. But T2 was actually quite nice.

Diet consists of roughly 6k cal while on cut. Last bulk was at 8k cal and the next all out bulk will probably be even more, I cant wait!

Other supplements I'm taking are:
AMS Body Mortar, Lemon flavor
Luecine
Creatine
LG Sciences Whey Pro

First workout - Arms

Cable Curls, straight bar
100x10x2 110x10x1 100x10x1

I like these because it lets me remove using the delt to assist and swinging the weight around. Hit 110lbs and didnt like the feel of it. Wyked has fully kicked in at this point and my bi's are completely full.

Hammer Curls
35x10x3 30x10x1

Ez Bar Preacher curls (Just assumed the bar was 10lbs)
60x10x1 65x10x1 70x10x2 60x10x2 55x10x1

Rev grip cable tricep pulldowns
130x10x1 160x10x1 170x10x1 200x10x1 (Sic) by Slipknot came on. What can i say?

Overhead cable tricep press
100x10x1 120x10x1 130x10x2

Alt Tricep kickback
30x10x3 25x10x4

Wyked 2.1 had my arms ridiculously pumped, more so than any other preworkout that I've ever used. Some days I get such a gnarly pump that it hurts. I'll post a pic in the morning when I'm not full of food for a nice baseline pic. Guessing tomorrow is shoulders! Stay tuned!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Running this stack with rise and swell. T2 has an interesting profile for sure

Ascic1

Awards
I was actually quite surprised at how both of these supplements tasted. For a small company, theyre making great tasting functional products.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Yeah t2 is minty, have taken the wyked yet, but will on Monday

Ascic1

Awards
Its great stuff. the only downside is if I slam it, it makes me a bit nauseous. So I like to slowly start slipping it about 30 mins before my workout and I'm ready to go as i get to the gym.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I have the same problem with most preworkouts, I need to steadily take them or it just kills my stomach

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
In for this!

Ascic1

Awards
Did legs today. My coach just had me do every single exercise I could. Played with variations, foot placements, overall just trying to find something that didnt hurt my knee but allowed the leg to get some work in. Wyked was a great benefit here as its pump properties allowed it to get a pump with less work because it wasnt capable of taking a full load. If that makes any sense.

Exarkhun

Exarkhun

Awards

grocker

Awards
  • Established
I look forward to trying this stack. I just ordered mine.

Ascic1

Awards
RISESWELLBANNmm-300x117.jpg

Added Rise and Swell to my stack yesterday. Its got a nice citric flavor. Was completely off guard by the head rush it gave me taking it for the first time. Felt like a donkey was in my skull trying to kick my eyes out. Was both interesting and alarming, but mostly interesting. As yesterday was an off day, I didnt get to feel any effects out of the ordinary, but today will be chest (ikr? bleh.) and Ill post an update on how it affects the Wyked 2.1 pump. Seeya guys later!

Ascic1

Awards
So I did chest today. Pretty short workout. Went like this.

Flat flies
50x10x1 70x10x2

Incline Bench
160x8x3 180x8x3 170x8x1 200x8x3

Hammer Smith Bench
(per arm) 70x10x1 80x10x4 75x10x2

After the flat flies I could already feel my pecs getting full of blood. By the 8th set of incline bench it felt like they were going to pop. Hammer Smith Bench was just agonizing. With the second day on rise and swell, and the first day working out on it, it was absolutely amazing. Cant wait to get more pumps like that.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
So I did chest today. Pretty short workout. Went like this.

Flat flies
50x10x1 70x10x2

Incline Bench
160x8x3 180x8x3 170x8x1 200x8x3

Hammer Smith Bench
(per arm) 70x10x1 80x10x4 75x10x2

After the flat flies I could already feel my pecs getting full of blood. By the 8th set of incline bench it felt like they were going to pop. Hammer Smith Bench was just agonizing. With the second day on rise and swell, and the first day working out on it, it was absolutely amazing. Cant wait to get more pumps like that.
Nice Chest day. Sometimes the ones that are short and sweet I get the best pump from.

Ascic1

Awards
Did shoulders today and barely had to do anything to get a pump in the delts. Fourth day on rise and swell, was coached on how to take it from the Mad Dr. himself but still didnt help with the diarrhea.

I see alot of users of T2 posting about how hot theyre getting. I cant really see the differance in body temp because I feel like I've ran a few degrees warmer than everyone else for quite some time now. Also for users of T2 that may be reading this, dont use more than .5ml a dose :p

AllisonBell

AllisonBell

Awards
I like animal print what can I say.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Any updates? Hows the T2 treating you?

Ascic1

Awards
I'll have an update tomorrow night at the earliest. Professors are trying to get exams out of the way before Thanksgiving break >.>

Ascic1

Awards
So, a little update that's hella behind schedule. I forget how much my coach made my body insulin sensitive until I go to eat a normal persons meal. Thanksgiving felt like someone slipped a couple ambien into my food. I was literally ktfo. Stupid carbs. ANYWAYS! T2 has been going very well, did forget to take it until bed time one night and spent the next few hours tossing and turning because I couldnt sleep. (I like to take mine when I wake up and then about 8 hours later.) Wyked has given me the bodybuilders dream of chasing pumps, and with the PWO its alot easier to hunt, stalk, slay and keep the pump. Unfortunately I had to drop Rise and Swell. The negative of it destroying my GI tract and making me pee out of my butt every day was not fun at all. Even tried to slow the consumption rate and mixed it with about 32 oz of water and sipped that over just a little more than an hour, and still no dice. I absolutely love the positives of it though, and its a real shame my body hates it. Very soon I'll try an experiment and start off with a half scoop and do the same thing and see if my body will allow the tolerance to build up.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
At least you know the Supp content is real. I feel that if everything that said it had DAA in it did. We would all be frequenting the bathroom a little more.

Ascic1

Awards
Very true! I never worry about the contents of MM products.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards

Ascic1

Awards
When the maker of the product uses it himself, you know it wont be diluted. Its like a cook taking pride in his recipe. Hes not going to sell you a crap batch that didn't come out right. It's gonna be good stuff.