Putting Mind and Muscle to the test (Wyked, T2 & Rise)

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone and thanks for reading as I embark on the journey of Mind and Muscle Products. Thank you for allowing me to partake in this.
I will be using
Wyked 2.0 – PreWorkout
T2 – weight loss aid
Rise and Swell – natural test and fullness product
What intrigued me about the line:
T2 – I have tried other T2 type products with success and wanted to see how this stacked up
Wyked – open label with 150mgs of caffeine – which I appreciate as I am somewhat stim sensitive (prefer to keep it that way)
Rise and Swell – only tried one DAA product in the past and wanted to see how this works, DAA has a lot of good and bad publicity on it.
First glance – interestingly – no flavors listed on the label, which I was befuddled by.
Taste – T2 – minty flavor – will be dosing this upon rising and before bed.
Rise and Swell – mid morning after I have my first meal. Ingredients state upon rising but I generaly need something in my stomach to coat/settle it.
Wyked – well, it’s a PWO so 20-30 mins prior to lifting.

Day 1 (night) – received this Monday after I had already lifted but I did dose.5ml of T2 prior to bed. Taste was very nice and pleasant but didn’t feel any actions of warmth, tingling etc as I have felt with other T2 products.

Day 2
.5ml T2, 30 minutes later Rise and Swell. Blended well, tasted like Lemon/Lime.
Mid afternoon
(1) Scoop of Wyked, very hard to decipher a true flavor BUT was certainly palatable.Stim was perfect amount for me. Felt energized but not cracked out. Focus was good, lifts were smooth as it was shoulder day for me. Also like the fact that there is creatine in the product but not a lot.
Day 3

(1) T2 in the morning, Rise and Swell mid-morning then Wyked prior to chest. Again still trying to decipher some of the flavors, perhaps by the 4th or 5th use, will get it down
Blasted through a nice chest workout. Flat bench, decline DB’s, inclined flyes, inclined straight bar.
Felt, good, fully swole…good day.

Stay tuned and thanks for following!

For all my hockey fans!
canuck.jpg

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great start. Have you ever considered having Dr. Lee The creator on your radio show.

Exarkhun

Exarkhun

Awards
Hello everyone and thanks for reading as I embark on the journey of Mind and Muscle Products. Thank you for allowing me to partake in this.
I will be using
Wyked 2.0 – PreWorkout
T2 – weight loss aid
Rise and Swell – natural test and fullness product
What intrigued me about the line:
T2 – I have tried other T2 type products with success and wanted to see how this stacked up
Wyked – open label with 150mgs of caffeine – which I appreciate as I am somewhat stim sensitive (prefer to keep it that way)
Rise and Swell – only tried one DAA product in the past and wanted to see how this works, DAA has a lot of good and bad publicity on it.
First glance – interestingly – no flavors listed on the label, which I was befuddled by.
Taste – T2 – minty flavor – will be dosing this upon rising and before bed.
Rise and Swell – mid morning after I have my first meal. Ingredients state upon rising but I generaly need something in my stomach to coat/settle it.
Wyked – well, it’s a PWO so 20-30 mins prior to lifting.

Day 1 (night) – received this Monday after I had already lifted but I did dose.5ml of T2 prior to bed. Taste was very nice and pleasant but didn’t feel any actions of warmth, tingling etc as I have felt with other T2 products.

Day 2
.5ml T2, 30 minutes later Rise and Swell. Blended well, tasted like Lemon/Lime.
Mid afternoon
(1) Scoop of Wyked, very hard to decipher a true flavor BUT was certainly palatable.Stim was perfect amount for me. Felt energized but not cracked out. Focus was good, lifts were smooth as it was shoulder day for me. Also like the fact that there is creatine in the product but not a lot.
Day 3

(1) T2 in the morning, Rise and Swell mid-morning then Wyked prior to chest. Again still trying to decipher some of the flavors, perhaps by the 4th or 5th use, will get it down
Blasted through a nice chest workout. Flat bench, decline DB’s, inclined flyes, inclined straight bar.
Felt, good, fully swole…good day.

Stay tuned and thanks for following!

For all my hockey fans!
View attachment 108668
Wyked: Full serving is 3 scoops. there are no stims, the point is to get a pump, I put the doses at 1 scoop per 66lb of body weight.

DAA and everything else in Rise and swell is for empty stomach EXCLUSIVELY. It might work after you eat but it wont do nearly whats intended especialy if your breakfast has carbs.

Exarkhun

Exarkhun

Awards
"Directions: Take 1 scoop in water first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Take for 5 days then 2 days off. M-F with saturday and sunday off is easy to remember.
If you’re serious about getting results then your taking Wyked 2.1 and T2, to take all three correctly:
AM: .3 ml T2 and 1 scoop Rise and Swell - eat no less than 30 minutes later
Pre workout: Ideally 3 scoops of Wyked 2.1 and .3 ml T2"

those are the direction on the site for the Extreme Stack. I realize america was founded on rebelion and its herding cats trying to get people to take their medication as prescribed, one reason I left medicine. But If you could please try to take it at least once as intended you might be supprosed how effective it could be:)

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wyked: Full serving is 3 scoops. there are no stims, the point is to get a pump, I put the doses at 1 scoop per 66lb of body weight. DAA and everything else in Rise and swell is for empty stomach EXCLUSIVELY. It might work after you eat but it wont do nearly whats intended especialy if your breakfast has carbs.
You say there are no stims but it says caffeine anhydrous 150mg/scoop?

Exarkhun

Exarkhun

Awards
caffeine isnt a stim. guarana is a stim. caffine stops cAMP from being decomposed, like Thyroid hormone it upregulates metabolism in every "up" cell. A "stimulant" activates the adrenal gland or acts as an adrenal agonist.

Caffeine = increases everything you want except makes sleep imposible
Stim = burns muscle, burns out adrenal gland

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Exarkhun - thank you for the insight.

Regarding T2 - you state above .3ml but on the label it states .5 which is what I followed.

Rise and Swell - to be honest, I did take it 2 mornings in a row, upon rising and it went right through me, boarderline diarrhea which is why I decided to take it in between my first and second meal, by doing this, I had no bowel issues.

Wyked 2.1 - if each scoop is 150 mgs of caffiene which is around my tolerance, why would I want to do 2-3 scoops, thus making myself uncomfortable?

As for your statement caffeine isn't a stim, isn't the definition of caffeine - a central nervous system stimulant?

If there is a certain protocol on how to take these as a trio then for future loggers, perhaps a note stating the proper protocol.

Please do not confuse this response as being combative, as this not my intention at all.

Enjoy the day.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looking forward to seeing this play out

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My apologies, had to go to NY as my daughter was taping a show then got sick for 2,days but today I am back in the saddle

Exarkhun

Exarkhun

Awards
Exarkhun - thank you for the insight.

Regarding T2 - you state above .3ml but on the label it states .5 which is what I followed.

Rise and Swell - to be honest, I did take it 2 mornings in a row, upon rising and it went right through me, boarderline diarrhea which is why I decided to take it in between my first and second meal, by doing this, I had no bowel issues.

Wyked 2.1 - if each scoop is 150 mgs of caffiene which is around my tolerance, why would I want to do 2-3 scoops, thus making myself uncomfortable?

As for your statement caffeine isn't a stim, isn't the definition of caffeine - a central nervous system stimulant?

If there is a certain protocol on how to take these as a trio then for future loggers, perhaps a note stating the proper protocol.

Please do not confuse this response as being combative, as this not my intention at all.

Enjoy the day.
I see the point, the protocol for the products are all over teh website, and the directions are on the labels, but I cant impart gravity on the labesl. If your having that problem with rise and swell you might need more water, but Im not going to say its worth having GI issues over.

the point of wyked is to get a pump, the ingredients are dosed for 3 scoops. 450 mg caffine is the correct amount for a 200 lb man to get the maximum ergonomic benefit. like wise every sincle other ingredient was intended for 2.5-3 scoops. the label says 1-3, but the product description has a weight to scoop chart. almost every one I know takes max dose + pr - one scoop on every pre workout they ever buy, I just didnt predict men would use less than max dose.

next set of labels will have clearer directions on the labels, or just a larger scoop

as far as definitions it depends how you define stimulant. but im not going to argue it, it fits yours and the colloquial definition and i overlook that.

the T2 is very very strong, stronger than anticipated because its sublingual delivery bioavailability was higher than the % change predicted. People need to titrate up slowly, so I suggest less than minmum dose to start

there is no harm in 1 scoop of wyked or .5 ml 2 x day for T2, I just feel to get the Ideal results Using 2.5 scoops and .3 ml x 2 day as a starting point and modulating from there.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So unfortunately I have to take Rise and Swell out of the equation. Didn't sit well with me and the last 2x it left me feeling somewhat disoriented kind of like a sinus pressure that lasted about an hour and a half. Not sure exactly what it is as I have used the same ingredients in other products.

Enough of that and onto the positive.

T2 upon rising .5ml. Did feel this working today and also when taken prior to bed last night. Again enjoying the flavor. This is also a first time taking liquid as I have used numerous other caps by multiple companies.

Dosed one scoop, which I will up tomorrow to 2.

Quick and intense workout

4 sets Wide grip lat pulldowns to the front
4 sets V Bar rows
4 sets DB rows ( drop set each set so 8 total)
4 sets close grip, palms facing me, lat pulldowns
3 sets hypers

Felt really good, alert, again nice focus and this was my sleep deprived day.

Be well and thanks for reading!

Harry Potter laying it down!

[video=youtube;aKdV5FvXLuI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKdV5FvXLuI[/video]

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Go ahead and send that rise and swell over here :D hahaha

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
T2 is he real deal. Dropping weight while keep calories at good place.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hi guys. Unfortunately I need to step away from this log but wish M&S continued success

jake12762

Awards
Ok... I am going to put this T2 to the test!! 6ft 3in / 250lbs.. age 42 I will follow all I have read, and if someone wants to input more... feel free to do so. Ordering it today

Exarkhun

Exarkhun

Awards
the current directions are 0.3 ml 2 x per day. Thats what I think is safest. after a few days if you dont smell like amonia when your done training (cat pee) you can slowly increase the dose:)

-Todd