Molecular Nutrition and EBF team up for summer shred fest!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
In light of a recent state of depression and lack of motivation which led to a deprived AL and MN log I have decided to attempt re gaining said motivation and get back into the swing of things by getting rid of some increased body fat. ive spent the last 2 weeks or so working on my diet and training regiment while gaining back some strength at the same time. this is purely a fat loss run while maintaining mass and strength as best as I can.
stats:
5'6
15%
stack:
Accelerant 2 caps morning, 1 cap afternoon
Aav2 3 caps 3x daily
metabolic powder preworkout and cheat days/refeeds only
peak beta 6 caps preworkout
liver and lipid stable daily
other supps:
androfactory lean cut 3-4 caps daily, for mass maintenance
SAN greens
random preworkouts

duration on this setup is 4 weeks minus the lean cut which is 8... nutrition is 2200-2300 calories down to 2000 being lower carb all the way through, I have a lower bmr so maintenance is naturally lower as well. cardio will be a few times a week via jump roping with GVT training in the 8 rep range on compound lifts. weight training will be 4 times a week on a typical 5x5 program...

uploading pics...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
18 yrs old
Current
ForumRunner_20140504_121725.png

ForumRunner_20140504_121739.png

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
In for this, setup looks well thought out. Met Powder preworkout is great

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
MP pre workout causes you to sweat like a mofo!
I find it helps a hell of a lot with energy level/endurance when training depleted/low carb.

Add some ALCAR and hit the weights.
Or LCLT in PeakBeta, in your case.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Yesterday:
Chest/tri
Flat bench - worked up to a few 225lb sets
Incline db - few sets of slight failure 60, 65, 70, 75
Incline flyes - in between db sets 35lbs straight through
Seated flye machine - 110 straight through

Close grip bench s/s with weighted dips had my tri's poppin!

Nutrition:
50g isolate
2cups cottage cheese
Box of veggie crisps
9oz Philly steak on wheat, plain
2 cans tuna with mayo and colby cheese
Banana
Strawberries
Greek yogurt

Sore as fawk but felt good, strength still up but no direct change in composition yet... gettn ready to beef up some cardio

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for this! Congrats on getting your motivation back and we will all be in here to root you on in achieving your goals, and to assist in any questions on dosing or anything that you may have along the way!

SWEET stack, MN and EBF are two of the best companies in the business.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Thanks bud.. havent started cardio yet but now that we are in summer weather im drenched by the time I get home :)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bud.. havent started cardio yet but now that we are in summer weather im drenched by the time I get home :)
I bet, the humidity down there is nuts. Heat, humidity and good thermo fat burners make me a sweating machine!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I still got my 2 bottles of xfa to re try here soon....

Im trying my best to keep diet on par however im constantly hungry. Keeping carbs low definitely is a struggle also, my deficiencies aren't like they use to be, I have all the classic low test symptoms. Normally as soon as I cut cals down with low carb and low sodium I instantly see and feel a difference but lately I feel bloated and crave sweets.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I still got my 2 bottles of xfa to re try here soon.... Im trying my best to keep diet on par however im constantly hungry. Keeping carbs low definitely is a struggle also, my deficiencies aren't like they use to be, I have all the classic low test symptoms. Normally as soon as I cut cals down with low carb and low sodium I instantly see and feel a difference but lately I feel bloated and crave sweets.
That libido from low test is a bit rough.

I feel like I'm suffering from it or I'm a legit head case

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
That libido from low test is a bit rough.

I feel like I'm suffering from it or I'm a legit head case
Im convinced im low test....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I feel like I am to

But for almost a year I have been on some "test booster"
I ran alphamax and test powder for almost 3 months and felt great, I also feel great on dhea based products as well

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran alphamax and test powder for almost 3 months and felt great, I also feel great on dhea based products as well
We have one hitting the market in about two weeks called Test Factor that should work quite well to bring that libido and energy up.

Have a great weekend gentleman.

AlphaMax and Test Powder both kick ass, I've used both and loved them. Test Factor has completely different ingredients than the others, and all three are pretty exceptional options for those wanting to bring their libido up and even see some good improvements in the gym and in their physique.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We have one hitting the market in about two weeks called Test Factor that should work quite well to bring that libido and energy up. Have a great weekend gentleman. AlphaMax and Test Powder both kick ass, I've used both and loved them. Test Factor has completely different ingredients than the others, and all three are pretty exceptional options for those wanting to bring their libido up and even see some good improvements in the gym and in their physique.
I just started dhea at 100mg tomorrow day 3. Already difference

Waiting for test factor. It's truly amazing

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I just started dhea at 100mg tomorrow day 3. Already difference

Waiting for test factor. It's truly amazing
Yup... im waiting also to run with xfa

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
We have one hitting the market in about two weeks called Test Factor that should work quite well to bring that libido and energy up.

Have a great weekend gentleman.

AlphaMax and Test Powder both kick ass, I've used both and loved them. Test Factor has completely different ingredients than the others, and all three are pretty exceptional options for those wanting to bring their libido up and even see some good improvements in the gym and in their physique.
Will these Test Factor be same as discontinued version few years back or will there be new ingredients inside?

There was also no answer in your subforum by one member why was this discontinued in the first place.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will these Test Factor be same as discontinued version few years back or will there be new ingredients inside?

There was also no answer in your subforum by one member why was this discontinued in the first place.
All new, revamped formula.

We DC'ed the original version in favor of the upgraded Advanced version. We DC'ed the Advanced version due to patent issues over one of the ingredients.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
long awaited update:
as mentioned above ive been experiencing stomach distress and bloating, ive concluded that alpha-y isn't the best choice for me. ive dosed every way possible with out taking directly with food and it messes me up every time, I was taking 3 caps 3x daily then reduced to 2 caps 3x daily and same outcome. I even tried dexaprine xr for a comparison since it contains a dose of alpha-y and same scenario happened.
as far as accelerant is concerned theres nothing major to report on direct fat loss however I use for the stim in my pwo stack and an early morning pick-me-up. it provides smooth, clean energy with a decent elevated heart rate for increase sweat. I do experience slight powder burps but, ehhh who cares, results is what we want.... started my fitness pal today to dial my diet in and was recedntly free styln' it for more of a recomp. in other news im looking at going back to LG Sciences for a rep mod position as I was with them a few years back

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
ive decided on a 40/40/20 split with low sodium and am looking for 2lbs a week on a 500 cal def with 3-4 times a week cardio. picked up and treadmill and stationary for the house.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
subbed

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
any further recommendations on aav2 dosing is greatly appreciated

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
why not go back to 1 cap 3 x per day and see from there.

You may just need to start super duper low on the dosing scale. Keep me posted bud.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
will do...

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
How do you deal with regular Yohimbine?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I remember dosing 12mgs twice daily a few years back

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
and how did that treat you?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Dont recall the same problems im having now, im wondering if its another ingredient and not the yohimbe

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Dont recall the same problems im having now, im wondering if its another ingredient and not the yohimbe
can you post up Accelerant ingredients

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well start at 1 cap 3 x's per day

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
metabolic powder is working great though, 2 scoops pre workout is intense!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Very sweaty I bet. The RKs do that (think HSL increase)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
thinking of grabbing recompadrol for reefed days

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
thinking of grabbing recompadrol for reefed days
should be used regardless. 1 cap pre meal with veggies

2 caps pre carb dense meal

4 pre cheat 2 during with 2 aav2 pre 2 during 2 post as well as 2 b vitamins during meal

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
should be used regardless. 1 cap pre meal with veggies 2 caps pre carb dense meal 4 pre cheat 2 during with 2 aav2 pre 2 during 2 post as well as 2 b vitamins during meal
That's how I do it
Although upon release of metabolic powder I just use aav2 post meal (60 min)

Recomp and mp pre with some b vitamins and ephedrine tab

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wanted to double check there was no doubling up of ingredients :)

Cheers Swole
I came off an anabolic cycle recently and my body composition has been hard to keep where it was, I added Recompadrol in over the weekend to my high carb meals and my body composition is already improving. EBF is one hell of a product line!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I came off an anabolic cycle recently and my body composition has been hard to keep where it was, I added Recompadrol in over the weekend to my high carb meals and my body composition is already improving. EBF is one hell of a product line!
Cheers mate. looking to use x factor shortly. well... need to buy that is.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Need to change the privacy settings... the pre-summer is here and work is slammed. Diet is good although im hungry all the time. Training is mehhhh, im exhausted by the time I get there so I do high volume, light weight. ..

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I've only been low calorie for about a week now and I already want to refeed

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^

I hear that, dieting is no fun no matter what spin you put on it haha. Way to kill it with the high volume training though.