PURUS LABS hooking it up, stacking for the pump

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
It's nice to be using a newer product. Condense island punch and AminoD watermelon should be a great combo. I am currently not using any type of training method, I just pick a body part and try to destroy it. Probably not the best method but I have slowly increased my weights and body weight throughout the last few month. I finally hit 195lbs, which is my max weight. Now I am looking forward to taking some weight off (pants have been getting snug).

Too bad this isn't a test booster log I'd have you guys posting some

image-1523003138.jpg

But that's played out. Going to be serious and only post B/W

image-2521968168.jpg

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Crossing my fingers I can convince my 7&4 year olds to go to the gym this morning. Wife is going to a cousins funeral and well these two kids fight me on going. I am going to have to bribe them which gets expensive! We are going to a organic farmers market today to pick up some goodies. The last few months we have slowly been switching over. I bought a juicer, which has not been used as much as I planned but its my fail safe weight loss machine( I just got to use it). We are also in the process of buying a grass fed cow to slaughter(anyone in Florida who can help it would be appreciated!) that way we can stockpile. We have been buying turkey and personally it is getting old. Has the same or more fat content and just isn't as juicy.

So any food advice is going to be helpful. I need a scale(which I have whined about in other log) to properly have a good diet. So lets do this

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
On way to gym just took my Condense Island Punch .... Good tasting stuff. I can't wait to push some weight. I've used condense before and have had great results, I was using at 2 scoops then I want to move up slowly. Probably wont be able to do two scoop during the week because those are fasted workouts, an if anyone has followed any of my logs you know that I've over stimmed myself more than once.

Already feeling the tingles in the face..... This is going to be good.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:wave2:

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Yep I remember now.... Even better with AminoD, this is going to be great!

Barbell Standing Military Press 114
Set 1 : 65x10
Set 2 : 85x8
Set 3 : 95x6
Set 4 : 65x7
|
Barbell Front Squat 126.67
Set 1 : 95x8
Set 2 : 95x10
Set 3 : 95x10
Set 4 : 95x6
|
Barbell Stiff-Legged Deadlift 162
Set 1 : 95x8
Set 2 : 115x8
Set 3 : 135x6
|
Leg Extension with One Leg 93.33
Set 1 : 50x10
Set 2 : 60x10
Set 3 : 70x10
|
Treadmill Running N/A
Calorie : 160 CAL
Distance: 1.05 mile
Speed : --
Lap/Rep : --
Duration : 00:11:39
|
Notes

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Another thin I liked was that there wasn't any coloring. Basically clear like water. Sometimes companies add coloring,well mine didn't turn any colors, which seems to be wasteful. Who cares if a fruit punch turns red.... It's the flavor that makes the difference

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Little slack today, due to football yesterday (little dehydrated. Thankfully AminoD and condense were there.

image-3703035400.jpg

image-2664030240.jpg

image-2903999071.jpg

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Still doing good hopefully tomorrow will be a Better session

Barbell Bench Press 247
Set 1 : 135x12
Set 2 : 195x8
Set 3 : 205x5
Set 4 : 135x16
|
Barbell Incline Bench Press 180.83
Set 1 : 95x10
Set 2 : 135x8
Set 3 : 155x5
Set 4 : 95x12
|
Chest Dip N/A
Set 1 : 0x10
Set 2 : 0x10
|
Chin Up N/A
Set 1 : 0x6
Set 2 : 0x5
|
Machine Fly 228
Set 1 : 120x14
Set 2 : 150x12
Set 3 : 180x8
|
Notes

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Scale came in today. Now I am going to start weighing food.... Guess its the only way to know the numbers are close.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Scale came in today. Now I am going to start weighing food.... Guess its the only way to know the numbers are close.
you will be shocked how under/over you are when you start weighing food.
You using My Fitness Pal?
I suggest you customize some foods to help you be a bit more accurate (whey protein, fish oils, bcaa's, breads, cereals etc...) helps a ton.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Little late but in. The scale is definitely the best route to go. As mentioned you'll probably be shocked at how far off you were before. I know I was

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Did things alittle different this morning because I really didn't want to get up. I've been having such a hard time rolling outta bed. Today was no different. I almost talked myself outta it because I have to work all day then pull a five hour night job, then training tomorrow which I will be sitting most the day so doing legs was my choice today.

191lbs after sauna

AminoD 1/2 scoop upon waking
Condense while walking into gym
AminoD 1/2 scoop intra mixed with some left over Gatorade

Post today greek yogurt, banana, protien granola bar , 1 1/2 protein powder mixed with ground flax (I think I'll post later I'm a bit all over the place in hurry), I'm 10min in sauna and out. Check in later.

Barbell Full Squat 282.67
Set 1 : 135x8
Set 2 : 225x7
Set 3 : 245x4
Set 4 : 265x2
Set 5 : 135x5
|
Hack Squat 250
Set 1 : 150x15
Set 2 : 150x20
Set 3 : 150x13
|

Cardio

Run/walk incline/walk/run/cool down

154 cal
14:00min
1mile

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
That was a long day of work..... Finally on way home

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Was able to start littl but later, which in turn gives me a couple extra hours sleep.

Dumbbell One Arm Bench Press 84
Set 1 : 45x12
Set 2 : 60x10
Set 3 : 70x6
|
Dumbbell Bench Press 70
Set 1 : 50x12
Set 2 : 50x10
Set 3 : 50x8
|
Dumbbell Seated Triceps Press 66.67
Set 1 : 50x10
Set 2 : 50x10
Set 3 : 50x10
|
Cable One Arm Seated Row 100
Set 1 : 45x12
Set 2 : 60x12
Set 3 : 75x10
|
Dip Machine 288
Set 1 : 135x20
Set 2 : 165x20
Set 3 : 180x18
|
Ab Crunch Machine 62.67
Set 1 : 40x17
Set 2 : 40x17
Set 3 : 40x17
Set 4 : 40x17
|
Walking N/A
Calorie : 105 CAL
Distance: 0.45 mile
Speed : --
Lap/Rep : --
Duration : 00:09:00
|
Notes

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
AminoD so far has been nice. I am glad to have the extra aminos, pre and intra workout. I haven't experienced any adverse effect, which I don't think one could. Flavoring Is excellent at 16oz @ 3/4 scoop intra. I do about 6-7oz water pre with 1/2scoop upon waking up.

Condense is improving my workouts by giving me a little more energy and some decent pumps. I am thinking of adding a 1/2 scoop intra to carry on after workout too. Need to see the tolerance level. I haven't taken any with out working out so I can report how I feel.... Maybe this weekend I will just to have that review as well.

As far as diet it's pretty good in the mornings however it declines throughout day. Weighed my granola this morning and was amazed what 60g looks like, I have been eyeballing it and well I was at 180g. So now I have to show the wife and make Sunday my making meal day. The extra aminos should help decrease body fat but I need to help the aminos by not over feeding.

Breakfast was 60g organic granola, 1 banana, Greek yogurt, 1.5 scoop protein powder with Table spoon ground chia seed. Gonna hit subway for lunch, gonna stick to 6" instead of the 12".

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Taking it easy today. Two birthday parties and then me and the kids tonight. Momma going out with family. Hopefully get to hit the gym I the morning. If not will be a good time to see what condense feels like with out physical activity.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Taking it easy today. Two birthday parties and then me and the kids tonight. Momma going out with family. Hopefully get to hit the gym I the morning. If not will be a good time to see what condense feels like with out physical activity.
Enjoy a nice big cheat meal and some PR's :)

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Enjoy a nice big cheat meal and some PR's :)
Ehhh had salad for dinner to make up for the rest of the day. Minimized carbs and sugars. So I should be ok. Went through and tomorrow I am cooking for a few days. Quinoa, protein, yogurt for the next week. Weighing it all out and going to try and stick with it. Next weekend should be good lots protein for sure. I will post up all macros and see how well I do.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Look like my post last night didn't go through. So I've experiments this morning. AminoD and Condense with no gym.... Lets just say that beta tingle and zoom zoom is evident. On way to grocery store to get this diet underway, looks like ill be around 1500 cal give or take a couple hudro

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Look like my post last night didn't go through. So I've experiments this morning. AminoD and Condense with no gym.... Lets just say that beta tingle and zoom zoom is evident. On way to grocery store to get this diet underway, looks like ill be around 1500 cal give or take a couple hudro
Why?
your 180+ pounds and want to eat 1500? your going to set yourself up for disaster dude, no offesne. that is a HORRIBLE Idea.

Training heavy is smart, i would also suggest not abiding by ratios. while they may be great to hit to a T the key premise while cutting would be 1-1.5g lb/protein, at least 20% fats and the rest carbs, if you are carb sensitive or think you are and cannot handle carbs very well then higher your fat a touch. ALWAYS keep calories as high as possible when starting to cut and allowing as much room for change as possible and preventing your metabolism from slowing or crashing faster from a huge drop in kcals. Bigger deficits are not always better:

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/setting-the-deficit-small-moderate-or-large.html

Small Caloric deficit (keep kcals and carbs as high as possible throughout your diet)
ALWAYS train heavy, and lower volume as diet goes on and cardio increases (due to less calories to recover)
Monitor your energy/hunger levels as you continue to diet this will help you
Make sure you implement refeeds or cheat meals to help spike t3, leptin, or hormone levels when they drop from prolonged dieting.

what can happen if you shortchange your calories, and end up leading to more stalls and a slow in metabolism is as follows as stated by Layne norton and metabolic crashing.

[video=youtube;QHHzie6XRGk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHHzie6XRGk[/video]

[video=youtube;EY1DsZMNfNw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY1DsZMNfNw[/video]

[video=youtube;hw3kfRkqVWU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hw3kfRkqVWU[/video]

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/exercise-and-weightfat-loss-part-1.html
http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/exercise-and-weightfat-loss-part-2.html

I highly suggest you read here regarding your diet and how to set it up:

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/the-fundamentals-of-fat-loss-diets-part-1.html
http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/the-fundamentals-of-fat-loss-diets-part-2.html

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Why?
your 180+ pounds and want to eat 1500? your going to set yourself up for disaster dude, no offesne. that is a HORRIBLE Idea.

Training heavy is smart, i would also suggest not abiding by ratios. while they may be great to hit to a T the key premise while cutting would be 1-1.5g lb/protein, at least 20% fats and the rest carbs, if you are carb sensitive or think you are and cannot handle carbs very well then higher your fat a touch. ALWAYS keep calories as high as possible when starting to cut and allowing as much room for change as possible and preventing your metabolism from slowing or crashing faster from a huge drop in kcals. Bigger deficits are not always better:

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/setting-the-deficit-small-moderate-or-large.html

Small Caloric deficit (keep kcals and carbs as high as possible throughout your diet)
ALWAYS train heavy, and lower volume as diet goes on and cardio increases (due to less calories to recover)
Monitor your energy/hunger levels as you continue to diet this will help you
Make sure you implement refeeds or cheat meals to help spike t3, leptin, or hormone levels when they drop from prolonged dieting.

what can happen if you shortchange your calories, and end up leading to more stalls and a slow in metabolism is as follows as stated by Layne norton and metabolic crashing.

YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHHzie6XRGk

YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY1DsZMNfNw

YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hw3kfRkqVWU

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/exercise-and-weightfat-loss-part-1.html
http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/exercise-and-weightfat-loss-part-2.html

I highly suggest you read here regarding your diet and how to set it up:

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/the-fundamentals-of-fat-loss-diets-part-1.html
http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/the-fundamentals-of-fat-loss-diets-part-2.html
Went through what I planned on eating tomorrow and 990 cal... I will probably double everything and be at or close to 2000. I will read up on those shortly, more then likel tonight after kids go to bed.

Macros
1980cal
194protein
47fat
176carb

Macros would be

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Read a bit and so far 12cal/lb would create a deficit for me and just need to maintain a lower fat to protein/carb. I do feel if I do my occasional cheat meals I can stick to this easily. It's not necessarily the weight as much as the fat I need to expunge. I like the weight I am at, it just isn't proportioned correctly. If I clean up the diet with more organic and super foods and correctly macro out the meals I should e able to lose so e I this gut (and yes I will limit the amount of beer, I will save those for my weekend cheat days... Empty calories is not good but that's what I like.)

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Ill be adding ALA and Raspberry Keytones... As far as the RK it says to take at night approx 200mg. Has anyone else had better results? I'd like to take along with my ALA pre meal 2x a day. I've gotta get a multi goin again I ran out and haven't replenished. I've only been doing folio acid and VitD

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I forgot to report on how condense and AminoD does with out physical activity. I say that I was a wreck because I had all that energy and no way to use it all. I did push the cart much fast to get out of the grocery store. I forgot a few things and well I will need to get more stuff. But all in all this stuff is legit. I can't wait til the morning. Gonna kill the back for sure. Hopefully from top to bottom... I tend to push the lower back to much, mid and upper need some focus. Any ideas? I use JEFIT to log my workouts and would like some better ideas

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Take the ala before meals like GDA and keep them kcals high bro don't crash your metabolism

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
so what is the point in nearly cutting your kcals in half? That is a horrible idea... SLOW AND STEADY wins the race.
I feel ya. Read a couple articles. Still go a couple me to go.

Well the main reason for cutting in half was to prepare my self for some carb cycling in a couple months. Trying to get lean. I was trying to follow a diet someone sent me and I didn't realize that wasn't good.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Really late this mining. 4yr old sick and kept mom and I up. 103 temp made her a little delirious. I got into the gym 20 min later than normal, that's ok cause I did back. Takes a lot out of ya so short was good.

2 scoops condense and wow.... Still have energy, look like the truck ride this morning will be wide open.

Barbell Deadlift 302.5
Set 1 : 135x6
Set 2 : 225x6
Set 3 : 275x3
Set 4 : 275x3
Set 5 : 225x6
Set 6 : 135x8
|
Barbell Bent Over Row 166.67
Set 1 : 95x10
Set 2 : 105x10
Set 3 : 115x10
Set 4 : 125x10
|
Wide Grip Pulldown Behind The Neck 152
Set 1 : 90x12
Set 2 : 105x10
Set 3 : 120x8
|
Cable Seated Row 162
Set 1 : 135x6
Set 2 : 120x3
Set 3 : 105x6
Set 4 : 90x3
Set 5 : 75x10
Set 6 : 60x8
|
Notes

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I feel ya. Read a couple articles. Still go a couple me to go.

Well the main reason for cutting in half was to prepare my self for some carb cycling in a couple months. Trying to get lean. I was trying to follow a diet someone sent me and I didn't realize that wasn't good.
Read the deficit article and why large deficits do more harm than good
if you drop real low right off the bat then stall, then what do you do? Set yourself up for failure.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will back up solution on this big time. Cut on max cals. I've done both ways and failed cutting too fast. I bet you'd never even need to get close to 1500.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Great work so far.
Thanks a lot. I've been enjoying the products so far. Had a good workout, even though was short, with 2 scoops. During my rows I felt like I was giving up, I just couldn't lift anymore. I have a good feeling lack of sleep affected that.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Wow back is destroyed, lots of stretching this morning. Hada decent chest workout, did pretty good without a spotter at 215... Pleased for sure. Talkin with a guy while doing them and he said "going for a record" too funny I told him. Even though he looked stout he didn't do more than three reps of 195. All good nice guy regardless.

1 scoop of Condense preworkout and 1 scoop AminoD. Hoping to recover a little better today, did a lot of driving yesterday after back ... Got stagnant IMO. I've got training today so at least no heavy movements.

Barbell Bench Press 236.5
Set 2 : 185x7
Set 3 : 205x4
Set 4 : 215x3
Set 5 : 185x5
|
Machine Incline Chest Press 195
Set 1 : 100x12
Set 2 : 125x10
Set 3 : 150x9
|
Machine Fly 220
Set 1 : 135x10
Set 2 : 150x10
Set 3 : 165x10
|
Cable Lower Chest Raise 65
Set 1 : 30x10
Set 2 : 40x10
Set 3 : 50x9
|
Notes

On another note woke up a little hungry, no complex carbs last night for dinner probably affected that. Ate some trailmix before consuming Condense, I didn't want to take the chance of upsetting my stomach and having a bad day. All is well for now, banana and protein powder right after work out then when I get to work gonna have a huge bagel. Sitting in sauna right now, smells like someone pissed in here. That really is childish and pathetic for sure.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Wow back is destroyed, lots of stretching this morning. Hada decent chest workout, did pretty good without a spotter at 215... Pleased for sure. Talkin with a guy while doing them and he said "going for a record" too funny I told him. Even though he looked stout he didn't do more than three reps of 195. All good nice guy regardless.

1 scoop of Condense preworkout and 1 scoop AminoD. Hoping to recover a little better today, did a lot of driving yesterday after back ... Got stagnant IMO. I've got training today so at least no heavy movements.

|
|
Machine Fly 220
|
|
Notes

On another note woke up a little hungry, no complex carbs last night for dinner probably affected that. Ate some trailmix before consuming Condense, I didn't want to take the chance of upsetting my stomach and having a bad day. All is well for now, banana and protein powder right after work out then when I get to work gonna have a huge bagel. Sitting in sauna right now, smells like someone pissed in here. That really is childish and pathetic for sure.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards

|
|
Machine Fly 220
|
|
Notes

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your one of those guys who brings their phone to the gym.......

:trout:
Lol I do. I probably look like I'm texting the whole time too because I log everything on my phone as well ha

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Your one of those guys who brings their phone to the gym.......

:trout:
Yup, I use it for my music and for my logging JEFIT. Then it's a matter of cut and paste while I'm in the sauna or eating breakfast in the truck.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Cardio and abs, had hella energy on the treadmill this mornings HITT session. 2scoops condense pre and 1 scoop AminoD intra.

Ab Crunch Machine 100
Set 1 : 50x30
Set 2 : 50x30
Set 3 : 50x20
|
Dumbbell Two Arm Side Bend 30
Set 1 : 15x30
Set 2 : 15x26
Set 3 : 15x26
Set 4 : 15x30
|
Seated Flat Bench Leg Pull In 20
Set 1 : 20 Laps/Reps
Set 2 : 20 Laps/Reps
Set 3 : 20 Laps/Reps
|
Notes

16 min HITT
2 min cool down
1.59 miles

15 min sauna.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
holy hell at 400mg caffeine for cardio?
your nuts!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
holy hell at 400mg caffeine for cardio?
your nuts!
Heart rate was 165-172 which is the same when I do cardio with our caffeine. I took the condense 1hr pre cardio so I feel it was wearing off a little. Felt good doing the crunch machine when I paused at top and bottom I could feel the tingling.