Reggie's Shedding the Fat with AMPilean

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you Marms and Lecheek Nutrition for giving me the opportunity to try out AMPilean over the next 8 weeks. I am looking forward to getting back down to single digit bf%.

My bottles arrived today and although recommended dosage is 1-2 caps after breakfast I couldn't wait to get started!! Took 1 cap after drinking a protein shake and eating a little PB2. Now time to lift!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Here are the goods

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Legs today
135x10x2
225x10x10

Hacks
180x10x10

Jeffersons
135x10x6

HS Leg Extensions
90x10
180x10
200x8x2

Stair Climber 7 minutes
Jump rope 5 minutes

Had a little pain in my right knee which is new. Possibly tweaked it somehow.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 cap wasn't bad at all definitely felt the thermo effect! Tomorrow will be dosing 2 caps after breakfast.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lost track of you brother. I'm in for single digit BF %!!

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
subbed, Whats your diet like Regg?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took 2 caps after breakfast this morning and within 15 minutes started feeling warm. The thermo effect with this is very good. Nice benefit here in the great white north ;) diet was on point today not real hungry for supper but may have something small. Think I may be in the beginning stages of a cold. Kinda feeling crappy today. Good thing I have a couple more days off from work. Big game tomorrow GO NINERS!!!!

Training today
Back and shoulders

Lat Pulls
4x12

Incline High Rows
4x12

Face Pulls
4x10

Stiff Arm Pushdowns
3x10

Db Rows
3x10

Seated Db Press
3x20 (15 second rests)

Upright Rows ss with Front Raises
3x10 per

Incline Single Arm Side Laterals ss with Rear Flyes
3x10 per

Db Jabs
15lbs 30 seconds on 15 second rests for 3 rounds

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday was a piss poor day. Didn't train, ate like crap and my team lost! Getting ready to hit it hard though and try to make up for it.

2 caps with breakfast which was oatmeal with some PB2 mixed in and a protein shake.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
In to follow you Reggie. Sorry about those Niners, last 3 possessions 3 turnovers all by Kapernick. Sucks. He kinda pulled a Romo.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In to follow you Reggie. Sorry about those Niners, last 3 possessions 3 turnovers all by Kapernick. Sucks. He kinda pulled a Romo.
I was thinking the same thing. My wife is a Cowboys fan and now I understand her pain lol. I'm hoping for a new OC in the offseason as I think that is where some of the problems are.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Yesterday was a piss poor day. Didn't train, ate like crap and my team lost! Getting ready to hit it hard though and try to make up for it. 2 caps with breakfast which was oatmeal with some PB2 mixed in and a protein shake.
Breakfast of champions

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
pretty entertaining game though, im a 49er myself

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Subd

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Diet has been good today. Lunch was a chicken breast with broccoli and brown rice. Quest bar in between breakfast and lunch and supper will be Salmon, broccoli and some almonds.

Training today
Went for a little lighter weight/higher volume with rests between 15-30 seconds.

Flat Db Bench
40x10x2
60x20x4

Incline Db Bench
60x15x4

Decline Db Bench
70x15x3

Flat Bench Flyes ss with high cable cross
4x15 per

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weight is down to 176 and my appetite is crushed. I honestly don't seem to get hungry from 6 on. It hasn't been hard at all to cut the evening carbs out which is crazy for me. I always crave carbs at night!

Training today was biceps. Had to make it quick so went high volume short rests again.

Standing Db Curls
35x20x3 first 10 of each set I did alternating arms and the last 10 of each was simultaneous.

Incline Db Curls
40x12x3

Hammer Curls ss with Guilotine Curls
30x20x3

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
High volume killer workouts there brother!

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the appetite suppression with this is RI-DIC-U-LOUS! keep killing it Regg

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
High volume killer workouts there brother!
Thanks brother!!

Nice to hear about appetite suppression
Definitely works as advertised!

Yeah, the appetite suppression with this is RI-DIC-U-LOUS! keep killing it Regg
Thanks bro! I agree on the appetite suppression. I've taken a few that claim that and they work to an extent but nothing like the AMPilean. So awesome because my stomach was like a bottomless pit lol

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In! Finding your logs are harder than finding CAMO Easter eggs.

(edit)

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Please do us junkies a favor. Take 4 and report back! (Just kidding) (sort of) (but not) ( but yea do it) (if you want)

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In! Finding your logs are harder than finding camp Easter eggs.
Haha what's up my man? Glad you found it
Please do us junkies a favor. Take 4 and report back! (Just kidding) (sort of) (but not) ( but yea do it) (if you want)
I actually have considered taking 3, maybe 4 lol

Weighed myself after supper and sitting at 176 so will weigh myself fasted in the morning. Diet was on today. I did get up last night however around 2a and had a bowel of cereal lol training was good also. I split it up and hit back this morning at the gym and shoulders at home.

Back

Deadlifts
135x10
135x15
225x15x2
305x10

Lat Pulls
4x15

Face Pull Ladder (15 second rests)
5x12

Db Rows
110x10x3

Shoulders

Arnolds SS with seated band jabs? Lol that's what the movement was
30x20x4 SS 90lb band x10x4 this was insane. Don't think my shoulders have ever burned like this

Front Raises SS with Side Raises
4x10 per

Db Shrugs
100x12x3

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm. The seated band jabs... Where is the band wrapped?

What routine are you following?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And nice deads broski.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reggie, so as you drop weight, do you find your strength decreasing as well?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm. The seated band jabs... Where is the band wrapped?

What routine are you following?
Just a routine I put together

Here's how I set the bands up for those jabs.

And nice deads broski.
Thanks mane!

Reggie, so as you drop weight, do you find your strength decreasing as well?
Ya it drops some especially with only going heavy every other week.

My shoulders would need to be rebuilt after that.
I feel like a got tetanus shots in both shoulders today lol definitely experiencing some doms today!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I really like the band idea. Where did you get your bands at? What pound are they?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got them at scheels. I have a 50, 40, and a 30 and picked up a tri-band handle set. Only paid 40ish for all

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Got them at scheels. I have a 50, 40, and a 30 and picked up a tri-band handle set. Only paid 40ish for all
What is scheels? Is there a store like it? That seems like a great price for all of that.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is scheels? Is there a store like it? That seems like a great price for all of that.
It's a huge sporting goods store here similar to Dick's if you have those. Ya the handle set was 10 and the bands were around 10 a piece. In my opinion very worth it! I plan on getting a 60 and a 70 on payday.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
It's a huge sporting goods store here similar to Dick's if you have those. Ya the handle set was 10 and the bands were around 10 a piece. In my opinion very worth it! I plan on getting a 60 and a 70 on payday.
Very cool, thanks. I'll check at dicks

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's way cheap!! I was looking at Wal-Mart this weekend and they were $12+ each and only went up to $40. I figured by February there would be a lot of unused equipment on Craigslist. I'll check out Dicks too though now that you mention it.

I love bands, but like everything else in my gym they were mis-used and half are broken.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's way cheap!! I was looking at Wal-Mart this weekend and they were $12+ each and only went up to $40. I figured by February there would be a lot of unused equipment on Craigslist. I'll check out Dicks too though now that you mention it.

I love bands, but like everything else in my gym they were mis-used and half are broken.
If I remember correctly the ones at Walmart have the band already attached to the handle also. If you go with the ones I picked up you can add or decrease band weight at anytime.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I remember correctly the ones at Walmart have the band already attached to the handle also. If you go with the ones I picked up you can add or decrease band weight at anytime.
That is correct. Odd that a big sports chain would have better deals than Wal-Mart....

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I like how the handles are separate from the bands.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

And we just doubled our pet population lol. She had 7 and 5 survived.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established