Chaos & Pain Cannibal Ferox Review

T

TheMaxinator

Awards
Well, I was given the opportunity to try out this new product from the Chaos And Pain guys and I went into it full blast. I will give you a little back ground on myself first. I am a 10 year Military Vet. With three combat tours under my belt, I was a door breech for the 330th Military MPs, After I headed out of the military I got into competitive fighting and doing a lot of Dog Brothers full contact stick fights. From there I floated around the fighting community and finally landed as a combat tactics/Weapons and firearms instructor for the San Bernardino sheriffs department and finally I teach ground fighting and wrestling at Chino MMA in Chino Hills California. I am also a lifter and not just part time, I lift everyday, All day and I try and lift as humanly possible. I have followed Jamie Lewis for some time now and when given the chance to step up to the plate and try Cannibal Ferox I was honored.

I have used this product for over a week now, Actually 2 solid weeks and most products wear off on my by now but not Ferox. every work out is hate fueled and mind melting. From the moment I drink this stuff it takes about 10-15 mins for me to kick in and when it does, I want to destroy everything in my path. I have used this stuff to lift on, I have used this stuff to grapple on and I have used this stuff when training Hand gun and long rifle and every time it does what it needs to do. Keeps me on my toes and dialed in. NO CRASH, I don't know how the guys at chaos and pain did it but for me there is zero crash. So lets talk about stats.

Taste - I have the first run of the product, where the company screwed the guys over and fuked up the flavor. Some people say it taste like cancer, Some say it doesn't bother them. However, I would say its like chewing a aspirin with a hint of lime.

5/10 - Sorry guys, I know a new flavor is coming out but this one is old school

Energy - Holy Sh1T, WORLDS ON FIRE - The energy complex in this is over the top. I swear this **** makes you stronger!!! Nothing bad to say here. Serious, I am a stim junkie and like taking ephedra and caffeine and 1,3 together. This stuff got me where I needed to be with out those products. When used In MMA or Pistol or long rifle training this stuff kept me level and running like a train!

10/10

Focus/Mood ( Nootropics) - Again, The focus and Nootropics complex is insane. This stuff keeps me in a good mood even when I am not using it that day, t keeps me level headed and thinking. NOTE - I USED MY SISTER AS A TEST SUBJECT. She used Ferox while studying and in class and she is even amazed as to how she preformed on a subject and test she had zero interest in. This stuff keeps in dialed in guys and after 2 weeks off use there has been no drain.

10/10

Off topic but - A Hard ON that wont quit and sex drive is at a all time high. Again, if you enjoy awesome boners and a high sex drive this might be the product for you and NO STIM DICK.

I cant rage enough about this product except for the taste and that's fixed now. These guys from Chaos and Pain no what "we" The customer was looking for. A no bull**** prework out that made you want to burn churches, Rape dead bodies and lift some fkn weights.

If you guys have any questions feel free to email me through the site. One question I got was " Did it make your heart flutter beats like old 1mr" And my answer is NO, and no jitters HOWEVER, Read the recommended dosing. Question 2 - Did it make you feel nervous and my Answer is NO, No nervous feelings.

Anyways guys..Merry Christmas and hit me up with any questions about the product.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Any GI issues to report?

T

TheMaxinator

Awards
I knew I missed a few things, that's why questions are always welcome. My sister and I personally experienced nothing with GI problems.
not bloat and no dumps. Naturally caffeine will make you want to poop but this didnt have any added flow. I didnt experiance nausea either, as some prework outs can make a few people get that feeling (early 1mr) this was a cake walk, esp with the high stim package in it.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I knew I missed a few things, that's why questions are always welcome. My sister and I personally experienced nothing with GI problems.
not bloat and no dumps. Naturally caffeine will make you want to poop but this didnt have any added flow. I didnt experiance nausea either, as some prework outs can make a few people get that feeling (early 1mr) this was a cake walk, esp with the high stim package in it.
I had that exact issue with 1MR, swear I looked drunk AF as I couldn't stop drooling lol. Awesome to know that it is being well received by someone.

T

TheMaxinator

Awards
I have to say with all honesty that cannibal ferox has been good to me. I thought there was nothing on this planet that would pull me away from pre work outs that contained 1,3 in them but honestly I can't wait to order another bottle of this stuff.