jwa254 is back at it with LG Sciences Bulk Kit

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
First off, I'd like to give a big thanks to the fine folks at LG Sciences for sponsoring this log. I haven't received the kit yet, but it'll be here soon. I'll give a basic rundown of what this log is about.

1) I want to gain 5+lbs of solid mass
2) I want to increase my lifts (obviously)

I've been lifting for about five years now. Recently, my schedule has been on and off due to personal issues, but that's now behind me so it's on to improving further. I started off at a fat 250lbs, dropped to 170lbs, and have since grown to my current frame.

I intake anywhere from 2800 to 3200 calories per day and perform full body workouts 3x a week. With LG's help, I hope to be able to increase the time spent in the gym with increased performance and drive. I'm hoping to really hit that next level.

So strap in, it'll surely be a good ride with pics and details.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Second Post reserved for final review/pics

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
subbed

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in.

How you'll dose them, especially 1-andro?

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Missed the UPS man today. Should have this kit Monday.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Kit arrived early this morning. Started dosing. Will get some pictures up sometime this week and will start logging my workouts and macros here as well.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Nice can't wait for you guys to start getting results.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. Me too.

Nothing to report so far, but it's only Day 2. Taste of liquids isn't bad. Diet was a little off yesterday.

3,097 calories

104.8g Fat
361g Carbs
54.5g Fiber
142.8g Protein​

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, kill it!

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Subbed I'm logging this along with you well have I compare notes lol.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
You're taking all three stacked together right? I'm gonna stagger each by one week to get a little more length in the cycle.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, been stacking from the get go. You started with the 1-Andro, right?

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Yup we'll see if it has a positive effect.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Been swamped the past two day, but will post a big update tonight after work (after 9pm). Workouts have been good. Nothing spectacular. My mood has been a lot better than in recent memory. Not sure if that's attributable to the kit or what. We'll see :D

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established

Diet
11/12/13
2,908 calories
96g Fat
381g Carb (56g Fiber)
140g Protein

11/13/13
2,419 calories
91g Fat
263g Carb (34g Fiber)
145g Protein

11/14/13
Was out of town.

Diet's been a little off. Nothing bad, but I definitely haven't been getting in the protein intake I usually get. However, I finally went to the grocery store today so I re-upped on all my proteins.

As far as training, I did the same routine Wednesday and this morning. Full body: squats, bench, db rows. Nothing spectacular. I'm coming off a hiatus so I haven't pushed myself yet. I'll be upping the intensity next week.

As far as comments on these products, call me crazy but muscle fullness is up already. Like I said earlier in this thread, I've been in a better mood than recent memory as well.
Although, I guess that could be attributed to just getting back in the gym. Who knows. I've still got a ways to go.

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Keep killin bro! It's just the beginning.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
I feel the same way looked in the mirror the other day any my chest looked like 3in bigger.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Many people will post that it takes a couple weeks for hormones to kick in. Personally I notice them within a couple days. Sure the weight dose not appear out of no where but the tight fullness and hardness are there almost within a day.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Been hella swamped outside the gym, but I have been getting in my workouts so that's a positive. Diet has been on point. Finally eating around ~200g protein daily. I'll post my lifts from Monday and Wednesday this afternoon after classes.

No other notes as of yet.