Docbrown getting sexier with FitMax

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
Ok so I received the product a few days ago and am now starting this product today. Things have been hectic as Matty and I are getting married for our families next week on a cruise....craziness!
Currently I am 155.8 lbs, 5'4" and 31 years old. I have been training seriously for the last 2 years, competed in figure and was too muscular for the natural show I was in and I am in the process of building more mass for women's physique and will be competing around May.
In my process of building mass I naturally have added some additional fat as well.
This FitMax PWO from PerformaX Labs will hopefully help to bring down some of the fat over the next 4 weeks.

This mornings session was only cardio and it was intense. I could feel my heart rate elevated, I was sweating like crazy, and I felt great! I can't wait to weight train tomorrow to see how this goes as far as helping with strength, or at least focus and drive.

I usually train with a 3 days on 1 day off split. I am also working on reducing body fat so day 1 of 3 I superset upper and lower with a heavy weight, low rep focus on upper body, and lighter weight, higher rep range for the lower body to keep my heart rate elevated and to also rest my upper body muscles. Day 2 of 3 is cardio which consists of about 45 minutes of cardio with 30 seconds of high intensity intervals every 2 minutes. Day 3 of 3 is the opposite of Day 1...heavy weights on lower body focus, lighter weight on upper body.

My diet isn't as clean as it usually has been but I eat about 130gm protein a day, and fats, and carbs will fall with however my diet is for the day...this will tightened up also after the cruise!

Pictures will come either later today or tomorrow. ;)

Thanks for the opportunity guys!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for getting this up, and congrats on the upcoming wedding! Looking forward to following along and hearing all about your big day

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
Thanks for getting this up, and congrats on the upcoming wedding! Looking forward to following along and hearing all about your big day
:You_Rock_Emoticon:Thanks Nick!

Ill be following this one for sure! Excited to see how you like it!
Very happy to have you here Adizzle to follow along. :-D

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Have fining the cruise and congrats on the wedding.they usually have pretty good gyms on the ships and you can definitely load up the calories!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the things we do for family, lol!!!

enjoy the cruise!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
When do we get to see the first workout with fitmax!?
i have a feeling that honeymoon 'workouts' don't require a pre-workout.....well, maybe...lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
When do we get to see the first workout with fitmax!?
i have a feeling that honeymoon 'workouts' don't require a pre-workout.....well, maybe...lol.

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
Ok so day 2 was awesome!
I was able to lift heavy without feeling jittery. I took 1 full scoop but I must admit my stim tolerance is high lol.

Day 3 was an off day.

Day 4...I pushed the limit and went to 1.5 scoops and it was quite effective for stamina and focus....even during honeymoon activities, actually I highly recommend it boys ;)

This stuff is fun so far! No strength increases yet due to being a total Badass machine but I'm hopeful!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome start to the log! Fitmax is generally a bit lower on the stim side so most women will enjoy 1-1.5 scoops and most men will enjoy 2 scoops.

What other pre workouts have you tried and enjoyed?

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
Have fining the cruise and congrats on the wedding.they usually have pretty good gyms on the ships and you can definitely load up the calories!
Ha ha! The gym will be a must lol but that's only because I'll be shamefully loading up on calories!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the update Doc, hope your enjoying the honeymoon!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok so day 2 was awesome!
I was able to lift heavy without feeling jittery. I took 1 full scoop but I must admit my stim tolerance is high lol.

Day 3 was an off day.

Day 4...I pushed the limit and went to 1.5 scoops and it was quite effective for stamina and focus....even during honeymoon activities, actually I highly recommend it boys ;)

This stuff is fun so far! No strength increases yet due to being a total Badass machine but I'm hopeful!
honeymoon activities, lol.....glad to hear you and matty are having a good time!!!

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I received the product a few days ago and am now starting this product today. Things have been hectic as Matty and I are getting married for our families next week on a cruise....craziness!
Currently I am 155.8 lbs, 5'4" and 31 years old. I have been training seriously for the last 2 years, competed in figure and was too muscular for the natural show I was in and I am in the process of building more mass for women's physique and will be competing around May.
In my process of building mass I naturally have added some additional fat as well.
This FitMax PWO from PerformaX Labs will hopefully help to bring down some of the fat over the next 4 weeks.

This mornings session was only cardio and it was intense. I could feel my heart rate elevated, I was sweating like crazy, and I felt great! I can't wait to weight train tomorrow to see how this goes as far as helping with strength, or at least focus and drive.

I usually train with a 3 days on 1 day off split. I am also working on reducing body fat so day 1 of 3 I superset upper and lower with a heavy weight, low rep focus on upper body, and lighter weight, higher rep range for the lower body to keep my heart rate elevated and to also rest my upper body muscles. Day 2 of 3 is cardio which consists of about 45 minutes of cardio with 30 seconds of high intensity intervals every 2 minutes. Day 3 of 3 is the opposite of Day 1...heavy weights on lower body focus, lighter weight on upper body.

My diet isn't as clean as it usually has been but I eat about 130gm protein a day, and fats, and carbs will fall with however my diet is for the day...this will tightened up also after the cruise!

Pictures will come either later today or tomorrow. ;)

Thanks for the opportunity guys!
Ahh totally jumped in late on this one, things have been busy on my end as well. I was really thrilled to get this log going, you're definitely the ideal candidate we were searching for. Looks like everything is running smooth so far, congrats on the great news! :)

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
Awesome start to the log! Fitmax is generally a bit lower on the stim side so most women will enjoy 1-1.5 scoops and most men will enjoy 2 scoops.

What other pre workouts have you tried and enjoyed?
Yeah I'm a stim junky. I love speed x3, was a fan of muscle marinade too!

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
Ahh totally jumped in late on this one, things have been busy on my end as well. I was really thrilled to get this log going, you're definitely the ideal candidate we were searching for. Looks like everything is running smooth so far, congrats on the great news! :)
Better late than never! Hee hee ;) thanks for being here!

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
honeymoon activities, lol.....glad to hear you and matty are having a good time!!!
We're having a great time. Matty and I are driving down to Florida for the cruise and made a day trip to DC and now we're enjoying a day in savannah. Finding a gym in Georgia in this area is a challenge lol I believe that there should be gyms on every corner so I'm completely baffled ha ha!

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
Day 5 cardio day. I was pumped and rocked the hell out of that session. I hate cardio but FitMax definitely made it more entertaining.

Day 6 felt a bit of a slump today but I think its due to poor eating on the road and not a lot of sleep. I know FitMax got me through that workout today! I love heavy leg day but man!....not today lol

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea I find Fitmax helps with cardio due to the great focus I get from it. And I hear ya about finding a gym outta town, can be a lot harder than you would think! I've had gyms tell me I can't pay to come in for a day, couldn't believe it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I'm a stim junky. I love speed x3, was a fan of muscle marinade too!
just tried samples of level 2....good stuff!!!

reps on recharge, doc!!!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey doc, any updates for us? How are things going?

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Doc loving the feedback so far, hopefully operation "sexier" is going swell for you. Sure things are busy on your end with the big news and everything. Looking forward to the next update

~Dr. Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Doc loving the feedback so far, hopefully operation "sexier" is going swell for you. Sure things are busy on your end with the big news and everything. Looking forward to the next update

~Dr. Veritas

Last edited:
DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
So we made it back from or crazy trip...i don't recommend vacation with with family lol. So I'm on 3 weeks and one d on fitmax. Thank good btw! I do feel that fitmax had helped to keep my weight down, and kept my workouts fully charged even when my diet was not add it usually is. I had only a 3 pound gain for my 3 week vacation! Which is amazing because I can easily pack on 15 pounds in that time frame just by the introduction of high carbs alone lol!! So I'm a happy girl right now. I don't feel any type of crash, no jitters just uninterrupted energy and focus throughout my day.

So my apologies for being mia...but i was getting great results the whole time. I kicked some hard core vacation booty.

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
Yea I find Fitmax helps with cardio due to the great focus I get from it. And I hear ya about finding a gym outta town, can be a lot harder than you would think! I've had gyms tell me I can't pay to come in for a day, couldn't believe it.
Its so completely frustrating! I would cry if that happened....so close to the gym but so far away

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Doc gave me a scoop today. I saw the profile it looked good one scoop one the way to the gym worked nice. Nice smooth clean feeling. Cant comment on pumps or anything because of other stuff im taking but stim wise was right on.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you had a good vaca and the Fitmax is working so well for ya! Looking forward to the rest of the run. And Matty, thanks for the props, it's definitely not a high stim product but most find it's right on!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How are things going in here?

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Third time using this. Still very nice clean feeling to it workouts are tough and productive. Im using one scoop.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a good deal, we were hoping for more of the female opinion from this log though, lol.

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
Today is day 28. I've completed the use of fitmax and have been using two scoops the last week....told you, stim junky over here lol. My workouts are all business and my 3 pound gain is almost off since I hopped back on my high protein high fat lower carb diet.
This stuff is impressive not only for my workouts but i cannot stress enough how amazed i am about the minimal weight gain while traveling and being on a cruise! I've moved up to 2 scoops a day but I wouldn't take anymore than that. It didn't make me feel overly stimulated but like I mentioned before i get energy all day from this and at two scoops I had a hard time falling asleep.....I take fitmax first thing in the morning!
This is not my most thorough log so I do apologize for this log not being as entertaining. Again I do appreciate the opportunity for being able to try this product and I would certainly recommend it! Hell I'm going to use it again myself for potential vacation weight gain purposes! lol
Its a great product for those who are looking for killer workouts without feeling as if your heart is about to explode :-D
Bravo!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks doc! Could you please throw up a review in the supplement review section?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So how about that review, lol

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
Hey guys yeah total ******* here lol we are moving back to Alaska during the holidays.way to much going on at the same time...doing it right now! ;)

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
Ok ok I just tried to do a product review but I'm not able to do it on my phone. Heading to Maine today but yes this will be done as soon as I have access to my computer.... Thanks for getting on my glutes about it guys!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No worries thanks! And moving to Alaska eh? My grandpa used to go there once a year, says it's the most beautiful place he's been and he's been alot of places! Good luck with the move.

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
yup going back to Nome! leave jan 7 from boston for a horrible little stint in Hawaii for two weeks and then, begin again in Nome for our 'real life' lol

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
alright gents! the product review is up!!! yay! ha ha! have a great Christmas everyone! thank you :-D