Athletix stim & non stim sample reviews

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
JD and Athletix thanks for hooking up most of the AM community with your 2 new preworkouts.

Stim:
Love stims im sorry LOVE STIMS but I did have a very bad day at work when I tried this out.
Mixed fine,tasted fine all around a good product. It carried me through my workout I just really dont think I was mentally there that day. We all know what type of day im talking about here. So Im sorry but I really cant give you much feedback on this one JD :(

Non Stim:
Alot of people were taking the powder out of the caps and I wish I had the time to do so that day but was in a hurry to get out of work so I just took the pills and headed to the gym. It took a while to kick in (im sure it would have been better out of the caps) but when it kicked in it kicked in. Had a very PUMPED lift almost from the get go. The pump lasted the whole time and even after I left the gym.

INTERESTED to find out some more about these unmaked baggies :)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
JD and Athletix thanks for hooking up most of the AM community with your 2 new preworkouts.

Stim:
Love stims im sorry LOVE STIMS but I did have a very bad day at work when I tried this out.
Mixed fine,tasted fine all around a good product. It carried me through my workout I just really dont think I was mentally there that day. We all know what type of day im talking about here. So Im sorry but I really cant give you much feedback on this one JD :(

Non Stim:
Alot of people were taking the powder out of the caps and I wish I had the time to do so that day but was in a hurry to get out of work so I just took the pills and headed to the gym. It took a while to kick in (im sure it would have been better out of the caps) but when it kicked in it kicked in. Had a very PUMPED lift almost from the get go. The pump lasted the whole time and even after I left the gym.

INTERESTED to find out some more about these unmaked baggies :)
The pills were the Stim. May explaine why you didn't feel a stim effect from powder LOL :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So did you mix them up or forget which was what? lol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I forgot which one was which. Multitasking at work my bad. So I would say the bad day at work was the non stim that would make more sense wouldnt it.

I know what it's like to have a bad day than go try and train, just doesn't work when your mind is somewhere else.

Good to hear the stim one worked good for you!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know what it's like to have a bad day than go try and train, just doesn't work when your mind is somewhere else.

Good to hear the stim one worked good for you!
Ya man its the worst. Sorry about the mixup. I do want to see more on these products and would like to try them out again if you guys get samples packs :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya man its the worst. Sorry about the mixup. I do want to see more on these products and would like to try them out again if you guys get samples packs :)
No biggie, if we get more samples packs I'll def let you know!